When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grigory." Sergei's voice was slowly becoming more stern, and Grigory tensed. His alpha had put his cock, a little of his cock, in BiBi, he had no reason to be hostile towards Grigory. This was his fault.

"No." Grigory spun to face his pack leader at the top of the stairs, "You did this, YOU set her off. Hell, she doesn't care about what she's doing to me, to all of us, she's fucking blocked us all out because she's throwing a temper tantrum. A temper tantrum that YOU caused!"

Sergei did not answer, instead, he growled and pounced on Grigory, knocking him off of his feet and down to the hardwood floor behind him, his head inches from the wall when he finally landed on his back. Yegor was there, pulling on them, also naked after he'd shifted downstairs, Grigory had paid the younger wolf no attention. There were words, a flurry of arms and he knew he'd connected with Sergei's jaw a couple times, but the alpha was older, faster, and he found himself on his stomach, his left cheek shoved hard against the floor, one arm painfully straight under Sergei's knee while the other was wrapped up in Sergei's arms behind his back.

"Are you done?" Sergei hissed down at him.

"Are you?" Grigory's voice boomed and he heard Yegor's aggravated yelp as he squatted beside them, one hand on the back of Grigory's head.

"I am trying to apologize to you, Grigory. What I did was wrong. I got...caught up. You are so intent on her, it's hard not to respond to it, but I was wrong. Get dressed. Go work on the cabinets for the kids' clothes. I will talk to Anya." Sergei's voice was cool again, calm, he had somehow been able to flush out his anger in the midst of their very short fight.

"This isn't going to work." Grigory yelped out a sob and moved his head so his forehead rested against the warm wood floor.

"I will talk to her." Sergei restated and stood up, releasing his hold on Grigory all at once.

Grigory stayed where he was for several deep, tense seconds before finally getting up to stand, turned slightly towards his alpha. He focused on his breathing and when he felt like he had the air to form words again, he looked at Sergei's powerful gaze.

"Anya never asked for this. I didn't mean to put her through this, to put any of us through it." Grigory sighed, he blamed Sergei for their current situation, but not all of it. They knew what they were getting into with Anya. He was the one trying to add another member to their pack.

"We were fooling ourselves to think that this wouldn't happen, though. We're wolves, there is an instinct in us that we can't ignore, even in the presence of a light siren. Anya will adjust. And be the better for it. I will talk to her. Go, I'm tired of having to leave clothes in buckets for the boys." Sergei sighed, putting a hand on Grigory's shoulder a moment before they both walked into the bedroom to find a clean set of clothes to wear.

~*~*~*~

"Duluth?" Yakov's deep voice sounded at her side and BiBi frowned, furrowing her brow as she waited for Aidan to respond.

The blond shrugged, putting an arm around BiBi's shoulders and squeezing her left one a little before he spoke, "Hermantown. With the pickup, we can get more."

"Fine. But if that one lady is there, I get to pretend that BiBi is my girlfriend. It's harassment the way she looks at me." Yakov grumbled.

Aidan chuckled as he shook his head, "You've never been able to take a compliment."

"Can you two just hold on a fucking minute. Where are you taking me?" BiBi growled at them. No laughing. None. Not now.

Yakov looked at her with understanding in his eyes before he put his right arm on her thigh and squeezed it a little, "We're taking you with us while we grocery shop. Anya needed you out of the house. She was mad at Sergei. It wasn't your fault, BiBi."

"You're damned right it wasn't my fault. I didn't make him stick his dick in me."

Yakov groaned and tightened his grip on the wheel and on her thigh, "Please, I am trying to get the feeling of being inside of you out of my head."

"Why did he do that?" BiBi asked after they were quiet for a few minutes.

"Because you're hot, BiBi." Aidan put his hand on the left side of her face and she looked over at him.

"He shouldn't have done it. Grigory was rightfully mad. What if I get pregnant from that? He wanted it to be him." She shook her head, and her voice broke just a little.

Aidan shook his head back at her, "You aren't pregnant. One, we'd know instantly, and two, we're sterile in our human forms."

BiBi's eyes widened. What in the hell was he talking about? Sterile? Did they have to be wolves to get someone pregnant? Were they teasing her? Absolutely, not! She wasn't going to fuck Grigory while he was a wolf, no way!

"Are you fucking serious?" She gasped.

Yakov's chest rumbled, "We have to be in our true forms to breed, BiBi."

She shook her head, yes, this whole thing was completely insane. She'd seen the size of Grigory's cock when he was a wolf, and there was no way that he could fit THAT in her pussy.

"You guys are crazy." She muttered, looking forward out the front window and keeping her eyes off of both of them.

"BiBi, you will like mating with us." Aidan tried to reassure her, his hand was back on her shoulder, and he was using his thumb to massage the curve of her neck.

"You can't tell me that. You have no idea what Anya's decision will be." BiBi shook her head, "You don't even know if you're bringing me back to your home."

Yakov nodded, "You're right. We shouldn't act so confident. Anya's...hurt that Sergei would do what he did today. She expected Grigory to push, but she didn't expect Sergei to do what he did. She's really upset."

"She should be. He is her HUSBAND."

"How are we going to handle two pack females, neither of whom are wolves, and neither of whom understand a thing about wolves?" Aidan groaned, his words directed at the bigger man in the truck.

"Handle my ass." BiBi muttered as he pulled her closer to that he could kiss the side of her face.

"Exactly, BiBi. Exactly." Yakov chuckled as he flicked on the turn signal and made a left into the parking lot of the big warehouse store that had been his destination.

"So we're just going to go shopping, while my entire future is decided for me back at your house?" BiBi stared up at Yakov in confusion.

"Yup." The big man said, "And while we're in here, you're going to act like my totally devoted girlfriend." He looked over at Aidan, "She's here, you shit."

Aidan grinned ear to ear and he chuckled as BiBi cocked her head to the side, "How do you know?"

"I can smell her cheap 80s perfume. It's hideous."

Almost two hours later, they were piling boxes of food and house hold supplies into the back of the pickup and BiBi was feeling a little less like her life had fallen apart all around her. It had actually been a little fun going around the store with the two of them. It was very evident that Yakov worked hard to deal with the younger personality of Aidan, and he found the younger wolf a little frustrating at times. Aidan was quick to joke, and turn on the charm with the women they saw in the store. Yakov found it annoying, especially when Aidan practically shouted their presence to the woman who apparently thought Yakov was made of pure magic. BiBi had had to hide her grin as the tall, slightly scrawny looking woman with glasses and long, blond hair, walked a little quickly in their direction, her apron thankfully covering some of the horrific bright colored blouse that she wore.

BiBi had felt Yakov tighten his hold on her and practically used her as a shield when the woman asked them if she could help them find what they needed. She'd spoken up and said that they were fine, but the woman had completely ignored her, eyes only on Yakov as her desire for the man practically dripped from her pores. Yakov had finally gotten her to move away from them after promising to find her if he needed her, but BiBi could tell he was seriously shook up about the whole situation. While Aidan pushed the cart, one hand clutching a list that looked a mile long, Yakov had grabbed another cart, and her, and had her stand with her feet on the back undercarriage and her hands on the bars between his so he could roll her around, her body against his as they went down the aisles. His constant nearness had made her warm, and she'd felt that feeling of acceptance, of care, from the two of them that she'd started to see while in the company of the pack, until their alpha had mucked everything up.

"Can I call Do North?" Aidan looked over at Yakov as they shut the back gate of the pickup.

She watched Yakov frown, "You have the pallet of a four-year-old."

"Everyone likes pizza. Come on." Aidan groaned, they had this argument every time they came to town.

Yakov sighed and finally nodded, "Only because Yegor agrees. And I like him more than you."

"Oh, that's a total lie. You like me way more."

"I like Yegor more than both of you." BiBi put in and watched them frown at her, but she saw immediately they were being playful and Yakov moved to her and wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her deeply, unexpectedly making heat pool in her lower body as she put her hands on his jaw.

"Do not tease, I'm a little jealous today, myself, BiBi." He growled against her.

"Why?" She asked as they waited for Aidan to roll the carts to the return area.

"You've tasted every wolf in the pack but me." He told her in a husky voice and she shivered.

BiBi blushed as he led her over to the door.

"I have to stop by the lumber yard for Grigory and then we'll go pick up lunch for everyone." Yakov said when he was behind the wheel.

BiBi looked out of the back of the cab at the trunk, it was pretty full, "How are you going to fit everything?"

"Easy, we leave Aidan on the road."

BiBi chuckled and the blond man scoffed at the older wolf who let out a low chuckle of his own.

About five minutes later, they were in the parking lot of a lumber yard and both men left the truck to get whatever it was that Grigory had apparently needed. They came back after a few minutes with arms full of eight-foot boards of something, and a few sheets of wood. She didn't know her wood, so they could be carrying hickory, walnut, oak, or a myriad other types. She watched as they maneuvered things in the trunk before, this time, Aidan got behind the wheel, and Yakov got on the cab on her right side.

"Why does it seem weird to me that you're letting Aidan drive?" She asked.

"See, she can even see what a control freak you are." Aidan told her.

"I like my truck. I don't want you killing it." Yakov's chest rumbled and he moved an arm around BiBi and shifted her a little against his side and moved her face towards his, which dipped towards her, and his mouth covered hers harshly.

BiBi whimpered and let him kiss her, enjoying the feeling of his tongue sliding roughly against hers. It was so sexual, wet, hot, and she remembered that mouth as it had dragged across her pussy. His hand went to her jeans and he wasted no time shoving his fingers inside, rubbing the rough pads across her clit and making her whimper and jerk against him.

"Wait..." BiBi gasped, "Should-isn't? Anya?"

"Things are better now, BiBi. Sergei talked to her. Things are calm. We can take you back." Aidan said from their side, his voice a little hoarse as he spoke.

BiBi knew that what Yakov was doing to her pussy was affecting the other wolf. She hoped that he wouldn't kill the truck...with all of them inside. Maybe they should cool it. BiBi tried to back away, but Yakov growled and shoved his hand in farther and two fingers slid up into her pussy.

"We're about there." Aidan said a moment later, slowing on the road to turn into the parking lot of the pizza place.

Yakov removed his hand and waited in the truck with her, impatient as Aidan went inside to collect their lunch. The sheer magnitude of pizza boxes he came back out of the building with was enough to make BiBi gasp, but she forgot all about them after Aidan had put them in the rear cab of the pickup and Yakov put his hands on the button of his own jeans.

"I want your mouth on me, BiBi. Now." He growled and BiBi gasped, she knew how big his cock was, and it more than intimidated her. There was no way that she would be able to take him in her mouth the way she had the others.

"Yakov." She whimpered as his cock was pulled into view. They were on the near empty highway, and his hand was on the back of her head, guiding her to his cock.

"Oh fuck, oh, fuck...." He groaned as she opened her hot little mouth and took in the head of his cock.
"Shit, that's tight." Aidan groaned, shaking himself, trying to disconnect a bit from what was going on beside him.

"Yes, yeah, like that, tilt your head a little more, there, stay there, swallow." Yakov bit out the terse commands as BiBi worked to take him, lifting a little over him as he worked to move farther into her mouth. She felt the silken hardness of him slide along the top of her palate to the back, and then he was squeezing his cock head into her throat, down, down, widening her as he went, pulling out every once in a while to give her a break, a breath, and then he was tugging her back onto his cock.

"BiBi, that feels good." The large man groaned, dropping his head back on the seat behind him as he began to buck him hips up against her, sending him even farther into her throat.

BiBi gagged every now and then, but she worked to move her mouth over his dick. The length of it was satin smooth, sinewy, yet hard as steel as he began a quicker pattern of bucks that sent the sweet head deeper towards her stomach. Jesus, she was taking almost all of him inside.

"Now, Yakov, fuck..." Aidan groaned, still not quite able to disconnect from the physicality of what was happening right next to him as they drove closer to the boundary of their territory.

"BiBi, eat my cum, baby." He groaned, and his cum shot out of him in thick ribbons.

She groaned and swallowed everything she could, keeping the head of him in her mouth long enough to get the last drops from him. When he finally popped off of her mouth, BiBi looked up at the big man and smiled, licking the tiny bit that had spilled from her lips before he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"You are so incredibly good at that." He growled at her as he pulled her into his lap.

"You're built like a fucking jackhammer." BiBi muttered, her throat a little sore as she cuddled close to him on his lap.

"Just wait until I'm deep within your wet cunt." He growled against her ear and BiBi shivered. Looking out the window, she could see that they were just starting down the drive to the house.

She felt the shiver that worked through her as she thought about what it would be like to see Grigory again, to see him after what she had said to him. After what Anya had said to her.

"That's weird." Aidan's voice sounded a little stressed as he looked at the road ahead of them.

She felt Yakov stiffen and shift her to sit in the middle of the cab as his eyes, too, went to the road ahead of them. BiBi looked ahead and didn't see anything, what were they looking at?

"I can't see anything, can you?" Aidan looked at Yakov as he let off of the gas a little.

"No, I don't see anything. They weren't fighting a moment ago. They didn't break the pack." Yakov sounded nervous, and he shook a little more as he looked out the window.

BiBi's eyes widened as she realized they weren't talking about the road itself.

"What can't you see? Grigory? Sergei? What's going on?" She asked, her hand on Aidan's knee as he drove slowly towards the front of the house.

"I can't see the pack. The bond. It isn't there."

"It's not? Why not? Can't you feel each other, you were just feeling each other a moment ago?" BiBi gasped, what the hell had happened since they left?

"I feel Yakov, but that's it."

"I feel Aidan."

"I don't see anything wrong." BiBi said as the house came into view. And she was right, nothing looked different about the outside of the house. No signs that anything had changed. Her car was still in the garage, the door was still open. No one was outside.

"Yakov." Aidan sounded almost scared as he stopped the truck in the driveway.

"BiBi, I want you to stay in the truck. Leave it running. If we don't come out in five minutes, I want you to drive to Duluth. Go to a place called Garrison's Towing. Talk to Rick. Tell him what happened." Yakov's order was firm, and there was absolutely no room for her to suggest any different scenario as he opened his door, and Aidan opened his. She looked over at the blond man, her fear easy to see in her eyes.

"Aidan." His name was a whisper from her lips and he shook his head.

"Stay here, BiBi."

She shivered, they were so nervous, nervous in a way that she hadn't seen them be before. They seemed so strong to her, so powerful, what would make these two men worry like this? She frowned as they closed the door and Yakov motioned for her to lock herself in the pickup. BiBi immediately did so and scooted to sit behind the wheel of the truck. She watched as they looked at each other for just a second, and then they moved with barely restrained need to the front door of their home. BiBi sighed, hating it when they went inside, hating the way the door closed behind them. What was going on? Why couldn't they hear their pack?

There was no way that the pack would break. That wasn't how this all would end. If Anya and Sergei decided not to allow her to be claimed by Grigory, she would be asked to leave. If Grigory didn't like their decision, and he felt strongly enough for her, then he would break HIS bond from them. But she didn't see him doing that. He was clearly in love with Anya, every time he let her go, every time he did as his alpha told him, he was making that clear to BiBi. She knew he loved her, but he was bonded to Anya. Apparently, her being a light siren made that hellaciously difficult to break.

BiBi looked at the time, she hadn't looked before. 12:14 pm. She would wait until 12:19 then before she left. Surely, they would come out before too long. They would find out that Anya had wanted to privately speak with Sergei and Grigory. That would be what this was. They wouldn't want Yakov and Aidan to tell her their decision first, especially if it was a no. Was it a no? Had the conversation between Anya and her husband finally resulted in a decision to have BiBi leave?

BiBi shivered and closed her eyes, yeah, that could be it. But as soon as they explained that to Yakov and Aidan, they would return and they would let her know. BiBi sighed. Earlier, she couldn't handle the thought of leaving, maybe she still couldn't, but she promised herself that she would try to take their rejection like the woman she had always prided herself on being. Strong, determined. She wouldn't cry again, she wouldn't beg Grigory. She would never beg him again. She would get her car, maybe grab a slice of pizza, she thought as her stomach growled, and she would leave here, leave Minnesota. She would never, ever come back. And the next time Grigory pitched a fit, then he could go run to Montana. He needed to stay far away from Tennessee, and Kentucky. The lower part of the United States would probably be best. Far, far away.

12:17 pm. Where were they? Surely it wouldn't take long for Anya to tell them that they'd made their decision and she'd been voted off the island. Island, my ass. She scoffed, they had barely let her on. Though they had used her quite determinably while she was there. Every one of them...except Anya, who'd avoided her as much as she possibly could. But BiBi hadn't really blamed her for that. The woman had been put in a very awkward position at the worst possible time. Hannah missing had to be making the woman feel like she was being repeatedly stabbed through the heart, over and over and over again.

123456...8