When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BiBi was still staring at the room when the man at her side moved his hands to her nightgown and removed it. He tossed it to the tile floor before pulling down and stepping out of his sweatpants and dropping them on top of her nightie. When they were both naked, Sergei made a rumbling sound and picked her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing, and stepped into the tub. The water was warm and it felt amazing against her skin as BiBi was placed down in the water, her back to his chest as they settled. He was leaning back on the tub and his hands rested on her thighs as she made a little moan of happiness at the way it felt so soothing against her lower body.

"The gel that we use we get from the spa where we used to work. It keeps you soft, and allows us to stretch you without hurting you." He told her, his chin against her head as he spoke.

"Mmmm." Was all BiBi said as she closed her eyes and settled more fully against him.

"We have another one we use to tighten you, so that we don't do any lasting damage." He said darkly and she felt herself blush as his hands moved, one against her pussy and the other to her breast.

"Mmmm." Again, she had nothing to say, she was tired, achy, satisfied, and it felt good to lay in his arms.

Sergei didn't immediately say more. Instead, he focused on washing her body and massaging her back and legs from the tightness she'd developed while being caressed and handled by the three other wolves.

"Why is Grigory being so...defiant with the pack?" BiBi asked later, when they were sitting facing each other in the tub.

Sergei smiled a little as he looked down from her face, she knew the bubbles had lessened enough that he could see her body pretty clearly in the water.

"Is it not enough to say he is enamored by you?"

Bibi tightened one side of her face in a look that showed that she really felt there was more.

"Wolves are sensitive. Sure, we're big, and strong, and very sure of ourselves sexually, but the bond makes us very aware of the feelings we create in those around us." He spoke gently, his hands were running up and down her legs slowly.

"Anya hurt Grigory. She didn't mean to, but she did. It was cruel of her." His voice tensed a little, as if some of what he said hadn't really been directed at BiBi.

"He felt rejected."

Sergei nodded, his gray eyes searching her gaze.

"He did. And now, he is very focused, very sure that he wants to claim you. But that decision could never just be his alone. All packs are cautious letting in new members. We made Aidan wait for months and months. In the end, the decision was made in desperation. But it was the right decision. He adds well to the pack. But he had to wait a long time."

"So I could be waiting for months?" BiBi knew her voice shook, she really did not want to wait that long for Grigory. She wanted him too much.

Sergei shook his head, "No, but you must give us time. Adding you to the pack doesn't just add our inner thoughts and memories to you, but yours to ours. And that closeness can make packs...anxious."

"You're afraid to know about Kyla McMasterson cutting my hair in the third grade to make a brush from it?" BiBi frowned at him and watched him chuckle at her and pull her a little forward in the tub.

"BiBi, the fact that you can make light of this situation tells me that you're not really sure what this all means. It's not bad for you, it just means that there is a lot you still do not understand, not being a wolf. You would receive all of our memories, all of them, we do not hold ourselves back. You would see all of the times that Anya has been with Grigory, the heat of it, the physical responses, it is intense, and it can be overwhelming to humans. You could be upset afterwards."

"I have one memory of the two of them together. A very clear one. And it hurts." BiBi nodded to him, "And this is something I've actually thought about, how I would feel about being able to see them together. But it is what it is. I mean, Grigory finally unblocked meeting me, right?"

"Yes, we have those memories."

"Then she has been forced to see him with me, and the rest of the pack, as well, as of this morning."

"Yes."

"And is she able to handle it?"

Sergei shifted, moving onto his knees and stretching up so that his cock was just above the water. BiBi's eyes widened as she looked from his cock to his face. He had moved a hand to hold it, stretched out towards her face.

"She is handling it." He murmured, "I would like you to handle it."

BiBi blushed, her eyes on his cock, tilted a little as she took in the length, the heavy girth, the veins that ridged the otherwise smooth skin that coated the organ. Licking her lower lip, she stared at him for a few more moments before moving her hands to take his cock from his hand and then she opened her mouth and maneuvered his cock head between her lips. His howl made her shiver, and she felt him lean a little and one hand gripped hard to her left ass cheek while the other slapped the opposite cheek a little before moving up to grip her by the back of her head to pull her forward, sending more of his cock down her throat.

This felt so different, more intense, more important, than the cocks she had eaten before, and BiBi whimpered as she sought about pushing his cock into her throat, holding him inside before backing away and licking the length of him, dragging her teeth the slightest bit over his head. Her tongue teased at the hole at his tip and she jerked at the almost angry growl that came from his lips. He bucked forward, shoving his cock deep inside.

BiBi took what he gave her, breathing in the male scent of him, feeling the roughness of his pelvis as he ground his hips into her, forcing his cock deep, deep inside. His body shook with the rumbles tearing through his chest, and she felt him grab hold of her arms and yank her off of his cock. BiBi cried out as he roughly turned her in the tub, spilling water over the side as he pulled her up against his chest and kissed her hard on the side of her neck before grabbing her wrists and forcing her to put her hands on the far edge of the tub so that she was on her knees, her lower legs on either side of his knees as he leaned on them behind her.

BiBi shivered as she felt him put a large hand on the side edge of her hip to hold her in place as he lined his cock up with her aching pussy, and she gasped and shook uncontrollable as she felt just the tip of his cock penetrate the quivering, wet vessel. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, the alpha was just inside of her. She whimpered and tried to shift, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to move away from the powerful man or towards him, but he kept her where she was and slowly, agonizingly slowly, he shifted forward, sliding the swollen, hard head a few inches, enough to make her pussy try to pull him farther. He wasn't even halfway in, and she felt so stretched, when the bathroom door slammed open. BiBi looked from where Sergei was holding her tightly under him and saw Grigory standing in the doorway, red-faced, furious, and the sounds coming out of him were the most feral, base canine sounds of despair and anger that she'd ever heard. She half expected him to move, but he stood completely still as Sergei held himself just slightly within her.

"The block?" BiBi whimpered, closing her eyes as he shifted just slightly, but enough to make her cunt spasm and Grigory yelped.

"Does not apply to the alpha." Sergei's voice burned with desire, and she tensed, was he controlling himself from fucking her harder? Why had he stopped? If he had the authority to fuck her, why didn't he?

"Sergei, please." Grigory sounded deeply wounded as he begged his alpha not to fuck the girl he loved.

"Stay, no, stay." Sergei clenched his hands tightly around her hips to keep her where she was, knowing he was close to coming inside of her.

"Grigory." BiBi whimpered, leaning her forehead against the edge of the tub as she waited to see what the alpha would do, would he do this? It would hurt Grigory, she knew it. God, please let him not do this, not now.

"Sergei." A feminine voice sounded from the doorway and BiBi looked over to see that Anya had come upstairs, her face ashen, her lower lip shaking. She didn't miss the tears in the woman's eyes as she spoke her husband's name.

"Fuck." Sergei groaned, looking at neither of the people in the doorway as he felt his cock twitch and he came, filling the girl's pussy with his seedless cum. He felt her shake and whimper beneath him, and he slowly slid out of her body.

"BiBi." Grigory sounded nervous as he stepped forward finally, on his knees in front of the tub as Sergei stepped out and walked over to his wife, water running down his body as he put his hands on her face and stooped down a little to kiss her deeply.

"Get her out of my house." Anya's voice was frosty and BiBi shook as she felt Grigory's arms surround her and pull her out of the tub.

She closed her eyes over the tears that filled them and felt Grigory cover her body with a thick, soft towel, and she kept them closed as he wiped the water from her body and even when he picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom, through the bedroom, and down the hall to the room she was using. He sat her on the edge of the bed that had been made while she was bathing, and then he left her just long enough to find some clothes for her wear.

As he tugged on her thick socks and pulled panties up and over her ass, BiBi finally opened her eyes and watched as he then started to pull a pair of jeans up her legs. His face was controlled, his emotions deep under wraps as he dressed her, but his eyes burned, red rimmed where the rest of his face had slowly decreased to its normal shade. He looked like a man in pain, unable to stop any of it, and she felt deeply ashamed for her whole part in this. If Sergei had decided to fuck her in that tub, she would have let him. And she felt awful.

"Grigory." She muttered in a voice filled with her own anguish.

She watched him tense and look up at her for a moment, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he pulled her to her feet so that he could zip and button her jeans before sitting her back on the bed and pulling her bra on. It would have been erotic to have him completely dress her if it hadn't felt so rushed and the man before her wasn't being so clinical about the whole thing. Did this mean, was she leaving? BiBi felt the tears in her eyes start to fall as he leaned over her to hook her bra, and she wiped at them as he grabbed a sweatshirt out of her suitcase and then pulled it over her head.

"I love you." She looked at him, her eyes wide, lost, and he stopped what he was doing and stood there for a moment, breathing deeply, his eyes on the top of her head, not quite meeting her gaze and BiBi covered her mouth in a sob. Damn it.

The sweatshirt was smoothed down over her stomach before Grigory grabbed her beneath her arms and pulled her up and into his embrace. His arms surrounded her, and his mouth descended quickly on hers. She could hear the door open, she knew they were no longer alone, but she kissed him back passionately, throwing her arms around him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he thrust his tongue into her mouth and made those noises that let her know that yes, he still wanted her, that whatever was happening, he still wanted her.

"Grigory." Yakov's voice in the doorway broke through their embrace finally, and Grigory slowly lowered her back to stand beside him, his arms still slightly around her as he turned to look at his pack brother. BiBi frowned up at the tall man and found she couldn't read his expression either.

"BiBi, come with me." Yakov held his hand out to her and she tensed, looking up at Grigory. No. No, no, no, no, no, no.

"No."She gasped, shaking her head as she pushed harder into Grigory's side.

"BiBi." Grigory sighed out a yelp and put a hand on her back to move her gently towards his pack brother.

"No, Grigory. I don't want to go." She gulped out a sob, trying to move back as he kept moving her forward, she knew Yakov was reaching for her.

"BiBi. Go with him." Grigory's voice was gravel and she tried to push Yakov's hands off of her waist when he grabbed her gently and began to walk out of the room with her easily, she was so much smaller than him.

"Grigory, wait...damnit Yakov. WAIT. Grigory, please, don't let them-." BiBi begged, her eyes searching for hope in Grigory's gaze as he followed them out of the bedroom.

She beat at Yakov's hands and he had to lift her and hold her against him as he descended the stairs, BiBi was writhing in his arms, trying hard to get away. God DAMN these wolves! She looked desperately behind her at Grigory.

"Grigory, no! Please don't do this. Please! You brought me here and now you're just going to let them take me away? What the-." BiBi stopped only when Yakov wrapped a hand over her mouth to shush her.

"My children are in the dining room. Quiet." He didn't sound angry, just firm, and BiBi whimpered, her hands yanking her mouth free of his grasp and he took her towards the front door.

BiBi glared at Grigory as he followed them outside. Once the door closed behind him, she started really fighting against Yakov, who was about as moveable as a boulder.

"Damn it, Grigory, why are you just watching? What the fuck is wrong with you? You brought me here, you brought me here, you big stupid mother FUCKER. Why are you just standing there?" BiBi screamed at him as she was walked over to the driveway. No, no, this could not be happening.

"BiBi, calm down." Yakov grunted when her hip got a little too close to his cock.

"Oh, shut up, Yakov, I'm so fucking done with this bullshit. Fuck all of you. Fuck this!" BiBi felt him shift her and she watched as a large black pickup truck came into view and she saw Aidan standing beside the open passenger door. Why weren't they using her car? What was their plan?

"BiBi, go with them." Grigory was there, close, and she reached out and grabbed the shirt that he wore, not caring that she heard it rip.

"Grigory, please, please don't do this to me." She whimpered, her voice breaking into a million pieces as she was practically thrown on the passenger seat of the pickup.

Before Aidan could force her into the middle of the bucket seat, she watched Grigory move into the doorway, pushing Yakov practically into the blond man, and his arms were on hers, holding her in place, his face close to hers as he breathed in her scent and focused his eyes on her. She knew he was waiting for her to breathe, to calm down, and she tried, damned if she didn't try...but her eyes were filled with tears and she knew she looked like a hot terrified mess as he stood before her, his face tight, controlled, still hiding whatever his thoughts were from her. This was most definitely the end.

"Where am I going, Grigory?" She asked him, at least she was pretty sure the words came out, her ears were ringing and she felt like she could throw up any second.

"Yakov and Aidan are going to drive you into Duluth." He told her simply, moving his hard lips to the skin just above her eyebrow and squeezing gently on her arms.

"Grigory." She wished she could get herself under control, but this was...last night was too much, this was extreme...terrible.

"Moye serdtse." He whispered against her and she felt fresh tears fall from her eyes.

"Am I coming back, Grigory?" She watched him move his face back so that he could look down at her. He was frowning.

"I don't know."

Her heart stopped beating again, and she felt like her gut was suddenly filled with a million tiny painful firecrackers that stung and pounded on her from within each time she made the poor attempt to fill her lungs with air. What an idiot she had been. All of this. All of it. She should never have said yes to entering their territory. She never should have agreed to come with him to Minnesota. She should have just shot him with her damned gun. Nodding, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and pulled away from him, scooting herself into the middle of the truck, she refused to look at him again, she couldn't. To look at him was to see what she couldn't have, and she couldn't handle that. She couldn't handle one more second of that.

"BiBi."

"Don't. Don't say my name. I can't-you should just go."

"BiBi." Her name a second time sounded desperate and BiBi shook her head, she could not look at him.

"Go away, Grigory. Forget about all of this."

She knew he stood there for a long time, just staring at her, praying she would change her mind, but BiBi kept her resolve, she would not look at him, she couldn't see those blue eyes, she just couldn't. Eventually, he stepped away and she watched Yakov climb behind the wheel of the truck as Aidan climbed up to sit in the passenger seat to her right. As Yakov started the engine, she gulped, trying to stymie the flow of tears from her eyes. She closed her eyes as he put it into gear, and she kept them closed even when she heard the wolf howl outside, heard growls and snarls and knew that Grigory must have shifted, but nothing touched the truck she was in as it slowly drove her away from him, away from where her heart had fallen all the way out of her body.

They were near the turn that would hide them in the trees as they left the property before BiBi finally gasped, realizing what she was doing and she turned around in the cab to look out the back. She could see Grigory, his rust colored fur shining off the sunlight that hit it. But he wasn't on his paws. A huge black wolf sat on his back, effectively pinning him to the ground as a gray wolf ran towards them from the house. Turning around, she slumped in the seat, folding her arms around her body as she let her sobs take over.

~*~*~*~

Grigory was almost thankful that his alpha had held him back from chasing after BiBi. She wouldn't have listened, and there was nothing he could have said to her. Sergei had insisted he not try to calm her from the situation. He didn't want to give the girl false hope if he couldn't fix things with Anya. She had seen what Sergei was doing to BiBi in the bathroom and had not dealt with it rationally. Her jealousy had filled her with rage, and she had reacted with anger. She may not be in charge, but Sergei would never have just ignored his wife's anger. Especially not when he had been about to fuck BiBi. He had not thought that the alpha would attempt that, he had earlier said that no one would touch the girl in that way unless she was claimed.

'Are you calm?' Sergei's voice in his head wasn't welcome, despite the fact that he'd needed Sergei to hold him back from going to her.

'Why?' Grigory's chest rumbled as he shifted into a man. Sergei moved off of him and he stood up, naked. He frowned down at his ruined clothes. He didn't make a habit of shifting with clothes on. It was annoying to then walk into the house naked and have to cover himself if the kids were around.

"You know she affects all of us now." Sergei had shifted a moment after him.

"But you said you wouldn't fuck her. You knew I wanted to be the first." Grigory growled at him, turning and walking towards the house.

"This is my fault, Grigory, and I am sorry." Sergei followed him inside, thankful that the children were either at school, or downstairs with Anya doing a lesson, or napping.

"You caused this." Grigory roared as he stomped up the staircase. "You did something that you knew Anya didn't want, couldn't handle yet, and forced her hand."

Grigory was on the very edge of overstepping it with his alpha, and he didn't really care. His heart had stopped having BiBi yell at him like that, having her beg him not to let them take her away. It had broken him in a way that he hadn't expected it to. He could still see that misery in her eyes, the desperation in her voice, the way she had fought the very biggest of them to get free, get back to him.

123456...8