Wife Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster Leslie. Fuck me hard, you ass whore." I said, slapping her ass.

Her speed increased. It was amazing watching my dick slide in and out of her forbidden hole. Next girl I found would have to love anal. I think I was hooked. I should have been fucking Leslie's ass for years.

Leslie's ass was warming up and I could tell she was becoming used to it. Her groans of pain were turning into moans of pleasure. Her breathing was heavy and her orgasm was approaching.

"Not fast enough." I said.

I grabbed her hips and matched my movements with her. My cock was in overdrive, pounding in and out.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me. Oh fuck my ass harder!" Leslie said as her first true anal orgasm started.

Her asshole tightened around my shaft. It was too much to handle. I started shooting ropes of cum deep into her ass.

We both had unbelievable orgasms.

Sweaty and exhausted but I wasn't done. I wanted one more thing. I thought it would be fitting as the last thing I did with my soon to be ex-wife.

"Suck me clean." I said. I wanted her to suck my dick that had just come out of her ass. Knowing her I knew she would not want to.

Leslie looked at me concerned. The idea of going ass to mouth was consuming her mind.

"Did you not hear me slut? Suck my fucking cock right now!" I said yelled.

"But..." Leslie said.

"NOW!" I yelled.

Leslie's body tensed up, humiliation and shame shown in her body language. I should feel bad but I didn't. I loved seeing her like that.

She moved between my legs and slowly moved down to my cock. After pausing a few seconds, inches from the tip, I grabbed the back of her head. Leslie didn't resist but closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She started slow but then I could see her relax. I don't know what made the difference but after only fifteen seconds she returned to the same sucking vigor as her other blowjobs that night.

It was a great way to end our marriage.

That morning I woke up to a blowjob, a first for me.

"I am so turned on from last night. I loved what you did to me. I wish I didn't have to leave. I am going to be fantasies about it all weekend." Leslie said.

I almost felt bad but those feelings were gone fast. This was going to make the revenge that much sweeter.

I blew my load and we said our goodbyes and then I got busy working on my plan. I had a busy weekend. I spent the next few hours throwing all of my possessions into boxes. I took everything that was mine or that I wanted. I boxed it all up and waited for the moving company. I had the moving company come at night. I wanted to be as discreet as possible. Luckily none of my neighbors were any the wiser.

I took everything to my new apartment. I also had all my new furniture and accessories delivered for my bachelor pad.

All of Leslie's possessions were thrown in the center of the living room. It was a mess with everything intermixed. She would have a hell of a time getting everything organized in a day. She of course had to be out of the house the same day she got home because our lease was up and new people were moving in.

I picked up all my divorce papers from my lawyer with all the spots marked for Leslie's signature.

Then I set up the revenge for Mike. I knew all of his passwords. We were friends from childhood and he was so predictable. I put together an email from his work account. The email had the picture of him fucking my wife. I set up a draft for his wife where I explained everything. Then I set up a draft to everybody important in the company he worked for. I made up some bullshit story about fucking some girl. I made him look like a total ass. Between the two emails he would be divorced and fired. Those two things made me very happy. I had them ready to be sent the morning everything would go down.

Sunday morning came. I was anxious for the confrontation. I checked on Leslie's flight status and she was on time. I had to plan her arrival home with Mike coming over. I set it up. I called Mike and asked him to come help me with something. I told him to come about five minutes before I thought Leslie would arrive.

Right on time Mike arrived. Leslie was not home yet but I figured I could shoot the breeze with him outside for a few minutes. Within a minute of my expected time, Leslie pulled in the driveway.

Mike and I were in the driveway talking. Mike and Leslie exchanged pleasantries like they had so many times. They gave no sign of their affair.

"How about we all go inside." Leslie said.

"That sounds perfect." I said.

My plan was working perfectly. I walked behind the two adulterers. I could not wait for everything to go down. I ran through this moment for months. What I wanted to say and how I wanted them to feel.

"What happened to our house Joe?" Leslie said as she opened the door to an empty house.

"Go inside and I will explain everything." I said smugly.

Both were acting timid. They knew something was up.

We turned the corner to the living room. They both saw the pile of Leslie's shit.

"Why is all my stuff down here?" Leslie said.

"Oh where do I start? How about with you fuckers? Since you two are literal fuckers. Let's start with the picture." I said.

I had printed out copies of the picture of them fucking. I gave each a copy. Their faces dropped. When I say dropped I mean I have never seen anything like it. Leslie immediately started sobbing.

"Shut up you whore. I am going to start with my so called friend." I said.

"Dude it's not what it looks like. I wanted to tell you. I love her. We love each other." Mike rambled.

"Shut up Mike! I don't love you. I have never loved you. It was all a huge mistake. I'm sorry Joe. I'm so sorry." Leslie said through tears.

"Both of you shut up. I couldn't care less at this point. I am going to tell you how all this is going to happen and I don't want to hear another word." I said.

Both closed their mouths and stood like kids in trouble, heads hanging low and bodies slumping.

"Mike, you have no idea how sweet today is going to be for me. You are ruined. You fucked my wife so I am going to fuck up your life. Lets start with this amazing picture of you fucking my wife. In about ten minutes this picture is going to be sent to your wife. It also will include the whole story of how I came to find you in bed with Leslie. So I am pretty sure your marriage is over. I don't think your wife will take the news to well." I said. Mike's face hung even lower.

Mike's wife has a temper. We have seen it on multiple occasions. Learning her husband has been fucking around will throw her into rage. I was pretty sure she was going to do some damage.

"This cute picture" I said sarcastically, "will also been sent to almost everyone you work with. I made sure your boss and HR department got multiple copies. It includes a very vulgar story along with it. Not to mention it came from your own email. You should really change your passwords. I am positive the business world will frown upon sending pornographic pictures to coworkers. So I think you're fired."

"I'm going to kill you." His shock turned into rage.

"If you touch me then I have not begun to fuck up your life. I know everything about you. I know every secret you have. You touch me and you will be have much bigger problems then finding a new job and divorcing your wife." I said.

Mike stopped in his tracks. He knew the secrets I had on him. Lets just say he is not the most ethical guy and the IRS would love to talk to him. I still debated on turning him in anyways. I did not want to harm his wife though. I would if I had to.

"Get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see you again." I said to Mike.

Mike reluctantly dragged his feet out the door. That really was the last time I saw him.

I turned back to Leslie. Her face was a mess of tears and smeared makeup.

"Now it is your turn. We're done. I already have the divorce papers. I took what was mine and left you your items." I said.

"No we are not done. We can't be done. I love you and I don't want a divorce." Leslie said.

"To late. You should have never fucked my friend. I can never trust you." I said.

"I'm sorry. I made a huge mistake. I was lonely with you working so much and he comforted me. I should have never let it go so far and I know I should not make excuses." Leslie said.

"Damn right you should not make excuses. You should have talked to me. The day I found out I came home early to tell you I was getting promoted and getting a better schedule. I would have been home a lot more. You ruined everything. You ruined my life." I yelled.

Emotions flooded my mind. The last months I had been working on rage but confronting the issue brought out the reality of the situation. I was broken. Tears filled my eyes. I felt terrible. I was going to miss my wife. Even with what she did to me. She was supposed to be the love of my life and now that was gone.

"Please don't leave me Joe. I will do anything to keep you. Anything." Leslie said.

"To late. I have already moved to a new city. I have a new job, a new name and I am going to start a new life." I said.

The words struck Leslie hard. She collapsed to the ground in tears.

"This can't be it Joe. I am going to win you back. I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do. I will win you back." Leslie said

I threw the divorce papers at her feet.

"Just sign the damn papers and be done with all of this. My lawyers address and phone number are on there if you have questions." I said and turned towards the door.

Leslie was sobbing on the floor and I had one last nugget to tell her. I thought it would feel sweeter but it didn't. I felt bad.

"One last thing. Our lease is up so you have to be out of this house today." I said.

I never looked back. I went and got in my car and drove. I didn't really pay attention to where I was going. My hour drive to my new apartment turned into a full day. It was a blur but finally at about midnight I fell into my new bed.

"Now what do I do." I thought to myself.

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone. I had a few missed calls from Pam, Mike's wife and about fifty texts from Leslie and another twenty missed calls.

First I called Pam. Pam was crushed. She hand a feeling that Mike was not being completely honest but she never let it get past a feeling. I explained everything to her, even the revenge. Pam actually laughed and was delighted at her soon to be ex-husbands expense. Fortunately Mike kept Pam in the dark about all the financials. Anything illegal she had nothing to do with. I gave her all the information and let her decide what to do with it. I think she was going to create a favorable situation for herself in the divorce. Lastly I gave her my lawyer's number.

We said our goodbyes and promised to talk in the next few days.

Then I turned my attention to Leslie. I ignored the calls and voicemails but did read the texts. It was torture for me but I read them anyways.

She was persistent. I continued to get calls and text throughout the day as well.

I had no motivations to do anything. I lounged around my apartment all day. Least it was nice and comfortable.

My sister still had no idea I had moved into her building. I got the motivation to get dressed and surprise her in the lobby when she got home from work. I had to wait for about an hour but her reaction was worth the wait.

Ann, (my sisters) was in complete shock. She dropped her work back and purse to run across the lobby and hug me. If she wasn't my sister I would say she was hot, not only beautiful but hot. Ann looked like she could be on the cover of a men's magazine. In college she dabbled in modeling. She could have been really successful but decided it wasn't the path she wanted to follow.

Let me just explain her look. She is 5'9" with a great body, toned and tight body. Ann has blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her breasts were a nice size, not too big or not too small. Really fit her body nicely. On this occasion she was dressed in a form fitting business suit. I would say her look was business sexy.

"What a nice surprise. What are you doing here?" Ann said.

I sighed and said, "It's a long story but I actually live here now."

That statement shocked her even more and left her speechless.

"Lets head upstairs and I will tell you everything." I said.

We got into the elevator and hit the button to the top floor.

"You live up there. How do you have such a nice apartment?" Ann said.

"All part of my story. Wait till you see it. I have the best views." I said.

"I bet. I am only on the second floor and I see a back alley." Ann said.

We got relaxed and I shared everything. I don't have secrets from Ann. She's my best friend who I can tell anything. I even shared most of the sex session I had with Leslie. I might of left out some of the more forceful details that I wasn't that proud of.

"Congratulations on getting one last good fuck in." Ann said giving me a hard time.

"Hey Leslie started it. I just made sure I got things my way." I said.

"Sounds like you did." Ann said.

"I can only talk so much sex with my sister before it gets weird." I said.

"Were both adults and you brought it up." Ann said.

"It just happened to be part of the story. You're the one congratulating me on having sex with Leslie." I said.

"Well it sounded like fun." Ann said with a smile.

"It was!" I said smiling. Smiles were rare for me.

Ann shared my same feelings about the situation. She felt my pains and struggles but also loved the revenge I got. It was great to have someone I could trust and confide in.

"Well, that whole story sucks. I can't believe all of that happened." Ann said.

"I know. I basically have to start my life over." I said.

"Well on a good note. I for one am happy about the move to my city. We can spend so much more time together. I am so excited we live in the same building. Its going to be so much fun." Ann said.

A couple of weeks went by. I had a lot of free time on my hands since I didn't start my job yet. I spent most of my time shopping to adjust to single life and exploring the city. I would meet Ann almost everyday for lunch.

Evenings were spent with Ann. Right when she got home, she would come up to my apartment. The only time she spent in her own apartment was to get fresh clothes.

I started to look at my sister differently. I had not lived with her since high school. Back then she was my immature sister. Now she was a beautiful woman. We became very close in recent years but that was based on phone calls and short visits. Seeing her everyday was new.

Hanging out in my apartment, her comfortable clothing was very revealing. I began to notice the lack of a bra as soon as she changed out of her work clothes. Ann had the perfect breast for the no bra look too. She probably D size breast with no apparent sag. She looked perky and firm. Her nipples are what gave away that she was not wearing a bra. They always seemed to be hard, poking out of her tank tops. She also wore super short shorts, or tight yoga pants. The shorts constantly showed the bottom crease of her ass. I constantly had to catch myself staring too much.

I realized as the weeks had past her clothing became smaller. It seemed the more comfortable she became the less she wore. She started forgetting to wear the shorts and would go in panties. They weren't thong but still underwear.

"Why don't you just move in with me?" You can save all the money you pay in rent and I would really like to have you around." I said.

"Are you sure you want to live with your sister? What if you start dating?" Ann asked.

"I would love to live with you and I don't plan on dating any time soon. My divorce hasn't gone through because Leslie won't sign the papers."

"Okay! I'm in... I kind of already have. Half my wardrobe is in the guest room and I sleep in there most nights." Ann said.

"Well let's move the rest." I said.

After the move we were hanging out watching TV. My phone kept buzzing from text and calls. Leslie never stopped trying to get a hold of me. I actually got a second phone business and personal life but kept my old one for Leslie. I know I should have just changed phones and got rid of the old one but something was holding me to the past and to her.

"Is that Leslie again?" Ann said.

"Of course. Who else would it be?" I said.

"Have you said anything to her?" Ann asked.

"Only about the divorce papers and that's it." I said.

"What is she saying now?" Ann asked.

"Same stuff. Saying how she loves me and will do anything for me. Please talk to me. Same bull shit." I said.

"I almost feel bad for her." Ann said.

"Why?" I said in a mad voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean I feel bad for her. I am always on your side but her world was rocked with no warning. It's her fault I know but everything she knew is gone. Don't get me wrong I loved what you did but I think it will take Leslie a long time to recover." Ann said.

The anger subsided in me. I did love Leslie for many years and what I did was crushing. My thoughts softened towards her a little.

"So do you think I should talk to her?" I asked.

"I don't know what to do. Maybe talking to her will help the divorce move forward or help you move on. I really don't know Joe. Maybe you should just go fuck her again. Some good sex might be good for both of you." Ann said

I was a little shocked by her suggestion. "I like the idea but it could cause more problems."

"Come on bro, you have a girl who will do anything for you. It's a win win." Ann said.

It was funny being so blunt about sex. After telling Ann about fucking Leslie that first day, sex had been brought up almost everyday, whether in a joking manner or with questions. We were open.

"Alright I am going to do it." I said.

Maybe some interaction with Leslie would be good. Also fucking her ass left a lasting impression. I have been constantly horny since.

I let a couple more days pass till I answered one of her calls.

"Hello."

"Oh my gosh, you answered." Leslie said.

"Yeah I did." I said.

"I was almost giving up hope. I have so much to say to you. I love you Joe and I will do anything to get back together. I am so sorry." Leslie said.

"Back together? Lets not even talk about that. That's not an option. You have so much to make up to me before we could be remotely cordial. Maybe a long time down the road we could be friends again. Husband and wife is not an option." I said.

"I'll take anything I can get. I will make it up to you somehow. I will make us happen." Leslie said wishfully.

"I'm done talking for today. I am going to pick you up from your work at noon on Wednesday. Then take you to a hotel and fuck you." I said and hung up the phone. I didn't wait for her response.

Leslie texted soon after with smiley faced emoji's and the words, 'can't wait to see you my love. I will do anything and everything you want.'

My imagination was in overdrive. What more could I do to her. I was still extremely angry but I guess I could still have good sex.

"I want you to start by sending me some naked pictures."

A few minutes later I got a picture from what looked like the inside of her work bathroom. Leslie had her shirt unbuttoned and her tits pulled out of the bra. Her skirt was pulled up to her hips and her panties at her knees. Pubic hair was visible. I guessed since I left and her fuck buddy was gone, she stopped her daily maintenance of her pussy.

"Set up a waxing appointment right now! I don't ever want to see hair unless it is nicely trimmed and I specifically ask for it." I texted.

"Just set it up for later today. All hair will be gone." Leslie wrote. Finish with a smiley face.

"Read up on proper anal too. I want a clean asshole for my dick. Any sign of shit and you'll be licking me clean." I said. The last part I was severely hoping was not the case. I knew it could happen with anal but I still did not want to see any of that on my dick.