Wife Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal!" Leslie texted back almost too excited. "I can't wait to feel your huge dick inside my ass again."

That turned me on but I didn't want to give Leslie any satisfaction. "I'll see you Friday. Also send me some pictures of the waxing. Actually I want a few pics everyday from now on."

Leslie responded with a close up of her breast.

This terrible event in my life was turning out better than I thought.

Ann got home from work. She changed out of her work clothes and joined me by the TV. Ann was dressed in panties and a tank top. The panties seemed to be getting smaller and lacier.

"I can't believe you said all this to Leslie!" Ann said as she read the text messages.

"I know! I never used to be like this. It's been really fun and Leslie really likes it." I said.

"Hey a little dominating and good anal sex can be a lot of fun!" Ann said.

I was stunned by my little sisters comment.

"Umm... I mean... umm... you have had... umm... you like... never mind. You're my sister." I stammered.

"What? Shocked and afraid to asked your little sister about her sex history. Its fine to talk about all the sex you have had but I can't make one comment about what I like." Ann said.

"No, no Ann. I didn't mean it like that. I am fine talking about it obviously. I have told you everything. It's a little weird thinking about my little sister doing those things but really I didn't want to pry into your life. If you are cool with it, then so am I." I said.

"Okay, if you are fine with it Joe, ask me the question." Ann said.

"So you like anal?" I said timidly.

"I love anal!" Ann flushed as she was thinking. "I think my hardest orgasms come during anal."

I didn't know what to say. "Good to know, I guess."

Ann just laughed at my statement and then said, "Yes your little sister does orgasm. This is fun talking about my sex life. I can see why you shared. Don't worry you will get used to the thought of your little sister having sex."

It wasn't my sister having sex I was worried about. It was the feelings I started having towards her.

"Can I ask you another question?" I said.

"First I have one for you. You already asked me one." Ann said turning around my phone and pointed at a text from Leslie. "Huge dick? How big are you or is Leslie just trying to boost your confidence."

Ann definitely thought it was the latter and she was trying to give me a hard time.

"You really want to know?" I asked.

Ann nodded.

"Fine, I am just over nine." I said.

"Nine what? Centimeters?" Ann said.

"No you twit. Nine inches!" I said.

Ann stopped her kidding and asked, "Seriously?"

I nodded.

"All this time I imagined a little four incher." Ann laughed.

"You're mean. We're done talking about my penis. Now my answer questions, really not questions but I want some tips for anal. You sound a lot more experienced than me. Even though I hate Leslie I want to make our fucking fun." I said.

"Even when you're mad, you are sweet. You really are a good guy and a great brother. I will teach you everything I know."

Over the next few hours I learned a lot about anal and a lot about my sister. The more I learned the more she turned me on. She was a sex expert. With past boyfriends she put in a lot of practice. She was the one constantly asking for sex. Ann would wear her boyfriends out. She was insatiable. That's when I learned of her vast toy collection.

The afternoon was productive. I learned a lot about anal from warm up, lube and positions. I never knew my little sister was so dirty.

Wednesday came and my big day with Leslie was set.

I pulled up to the office building. Leslie was outside on the curb. She must have changed from work clothes because there was no way her dress was office appropriate. I recognized the dress. Leslie only wore it a couple times, once for my birthday and once on vacation where we knew nobody. Both times she commented multiple times on her uneasiness for the amount of skin she was showing. On this day she stood proud outside her office building, waiting for me. People I recognized from her work parties were walking past going to lunch but she beamed when she saw me.

The dress was a dark blue. It was a mini dress in all aspects. The front cut very low. If it were any lower cut it would show nipple. A normal bra would not work with this dress, only the strapless self-adhesive bras that attached directly to each breast. Or the other option was no bra, which Leslie chose. Previously she went with the bra. The back even lower cut. The fabric ended just above her ass and a few thin straps that crisscross her back holding the dress on. The hem stopped at her upper thigh, showing all of her amazing legs. Leslie looked amazing.

Leslie was beaming with joy as she sat in the front seat.

"Oh honey its so amazing to see you. I love you so much Joe. I love you. Thank you so much for seeing me today!" Leslie said as she started to lean in for a kiss.

"Shut up you slut and don't even think about kissing me." I said as anger came quickly to me.

"Sorry honey. I just... I umm... have missed you so much." Leslie said.

"You should have thought about that before you fucked my friend."

"I know and I am sorry. I feel worse than terrible. I will do anything to make it up to you and I don't care how long it will take."

My blood started to boil. I had to calm myself but talking directly about the problem was not helping.

"I am not talking about anything in our relationship or your cheating right now. It will just make me mad. We can talk for a few minutes later today but right now we are not going to talk." I said.

"Okay Joe. Anything you want."

I pushed her legs open. She had on a tiny pink thong. The material was shear and her freshly waxed lips were clearly visible. Then I pushed down one side of her dress, exposing a breast. I took a handful of her tits and Leslie moaned at the touch.

"Put your hand down my pants." I said.

Leslie repositioned to get a better angle. Meanwhile she pushed her dress back up.

"I didn't say you could put your boob away." I said.

"But people could see." Leslie said.

"Exactly! You took it upon yourself to show Mike. Now I am going to show anybody who wants to look. I said I wasn't going to talk about this but I have to say something. You shamed me and embarrassed me. I realize I wasn't the easiest husband but you should have never done that to me. You should have talked to me. I was working hard for us and instead of talking to me about your feelings you fuck Mike. If we are to have anything in the future, you have to feel what I felt. I am starting with a little embarrassment." I said.

Leslie looked at me for a long moment. I could tell she hurt inside but she deserved it. She was trying to figure out how to make things right. She came to the conclusion that I was right.

"I am sorry I questioned you and I understand your feelings. I will do anything you say Joe. I can see the anger in your eyes and I will do anything in my power to change that back to the love we used to have." Leslie said.

Leslie was genuine in her response. She really did want to make things right. She was going to have a long road to recover everything. Really, I didn't think it was possible.

Leslie got back into position. Without me asking she pulled back down her top. Leslie exposed both breast. Then she reached into my pants and took hold of my cock. She slowly stroked me the rest of the drive. We caught a few gentleman catching looks at Leslie. She turned bright red each time. It made me feel great.

We pulled into the hotel. It was a nice hotel on the outskirts of the city. It was really quiet being noon on a Wednesday. I asked for an early check in when I made the reservation. We parked.

"Cover up." I said to Leslie as we got out of the car.

We went to check in. Neither of us looked like we were staying the night. I had my hand on Leslie's ass the entire time and she held onto me. Really it looked like I was taking some slutty prostitute to a hotel room. That was almost more truthful.

The lobby was dead. The hotel worker was a young guy, maybe twenty. He was very nice but had a hard time keeping his eyes off of Leslie for obvious reasons. The worker looked like he did not have much experience with women, if any. He was nerdy and over weight but very nice.

I figured I could make this guy's day a little better.

"I can't help noticing that you keep looking at my wife?" I said to him.

The worker stammered and Leslie looked at me with a smile since I used the term wife. Technically we were still married.

"I umm... sorry sir... I didn't mean to..." He said.

"Don't worry kid. I am not made. As a matter of fact, I don't think you got a good enough look. Honey why don't you pull down your top for this nice young man?" I said.

The workers mouth fell open and Leslie turned red. She didn't question me this time. She did look both ways checking for other people, there were none. Then Leslie pulled down her dress. Both tits popped free. The worker squeaked in surprise as his eyes were glued to the boobs.

After a minute I said, "Did you enjoy that look?"

"That was awesome. You are the best guest I have ever checked in. Let me see if I have a better room for you. Barely anyone is staying in the hotel tonight so I should... Yep! Here you go. I have moved you guys to a suite." The worker said.

"Thank you good sir." I said.

"No, thank you. This is the best day ever." He said.

"Honey, don't you think we should give the man a thank you?" I said

Leslie looked at me nervously and wondered where I was going but she nodded her head.

"Why don't you move a little closer and let this man feel your boobs." I said.

I couldn't believe myself. I got mad at her for cheating now I was telling her to let another man touch her. It felt good though.

Leslie turned even redder but she didn't oppose me. She got on her tiptoes and leaned over the desk.

"Are you serious?" The worker asked.

"Yep give them a good squeeze." I said.

"Cool..." He hesitated a little. "I have never touched boobs before."

I knew it. I thought to myself. This was going to make this kids year.

He fondled Leslie for a few minutes. Leslie kept looking at me to see when I would stop things but I could tell she was starting to like it.

Finally I spoke, "Times up. Its time for me to go fuck her."

The worker reluctantly pulled away from Leslie.

"We will be visiting your hotel weekly. Do you always work Wednesdays?" He nodded his head. "Perfect. We will see you next week."

Leslie smiled at the weekly get together plan.

'Awesome! I will reserve the cheapest room for you but make sure we have a suite."

We turned and left for the elevators.

"How did you like that?" I asked.

"I wished it was your hands."

"Forget about me. I made you do it. How was it making that kids dreams come true?" I said.

"Honestly it was surprisingly fun." Leslie said.

"Good. I have to think of something new for next week."

In the elevator I pulled Leslie's dress to her waist. Nervously she looked at the lights on the wall. She didn't want the elevator to stop for other guest. The numbers kept climbing and she got less nervous the higher they got. Once I saw her comfort return I pushed the rest of her dress to the floor. I took a tit in one and her ass in the other.

Her nerves vanished at my touch as she moaned and said, "Oh Joe. I love you Joe. You can have me anywhere you want."

With my erratic behavior she must have thought I was going to have her in the elevator. That was not my intention, at least not this day. The doors opened at our floor. I grabbed her dress off the floor and started walking to our room. Leslie paused but then followed behind, her boobs in each hand.

"No covering. Drop those hands." I said.

Sadly she made it to the room without seeing anyone. That will change in the future.

Inside the room Leslie showed pure excitement. "I am so happy we are here today. I love you so much."

Then she turned to embrace me. In a moment of weakness I let her. Her half naked body melted into me. Our lips met like they had so many times before but with more passion. Anger still rose inside me but something else was more powerful. I don't know if it was past love or current lust but we kept kissing. It felt good, which scared and frustrated me.

I pushed Leslie to her knees.

"Fuck Leslie. Why did you kiss me?" I said frustrated at myself. "No more kissing. Just dick sucking and fucking." I tried to get back into my dominant personality.

Leslie grinned at my frustration with the kiss. She was trying to win me back and kissing was more intimate than the carnal fucking.

"Now suck my cock you slut!" I said.

Leslie pulled my cock from my zipper and eagerly got to work. It felt great. Leslie continued the same vigor she had from weeks before.

The problem was my mind was still racing from the kiss. It really bugged me. I needed something to relax. I needed a drink. I pushed Leslie off my cock. I grabbed the ice bucket from the table.

"Be a good little slut and go get me some ice." I said.

"Right now..." Leslie cut off at my look of disappointment. "I mean yes right away."

Leslie opened the door and disappeared. I opened the mini frig and found what I was looking for. I grabbed a small bottle. I didn't need much, just something to calm my nerves.

A minute later a knock came at the door. "Please open the door Joe. Someone is in the hall."

I took my time. I was in no hurry. More knocks and pleas came. I let her wait long enough. I opened the door. Leslie scampered in and I looked down the hall, a man in his eighties was a couple doors down.

"Pretty isn't she?" I said.

"Beautiful. You are a lucky man." He said.

"Thanks." I said even though luck was the last thing in my mind.

"Well, have fun young man and thanks for letting me see your beautiful wife." He said.

"No problem. Honey come and tell this nice man goodbye." I said and Leslie reappeared at my side.

The old man smiled at her return.

"It was nice to meet you." Leslie said awkwardly.

"Well thanks you, young lady."

"We better get going but I want to leave you with a gift Sir."

"We just met. I don't need anything. Seeing your beautiful wife has been gift enough. My old eyes have seen nothing this pretty since my youth." The man said.

I whispered in Leslie's ear what I wanted.

She then pushed her thong to the ground. Leslie grabbed them and walked to the man. She hugged him and pecked him on the cheek and placed the thong in his hand.

"Have fun with those!" I said to the man as we returned to our room.

"You are so bad. You really like showing me off don't you?" Leslie said.

"I really like embarrassing you but its also kind of hot watching the guys look at you. Remember though, it only happens when I say so."

"I have learned my lesson. Never again." Leslie said mournfully thinking of her misdeed.

I sat at the table in the room and poured myself the drink. Without asking Leslie got between my knees and continued sucking me.

I could feel myself relax. All previous concerns and feelings left. I got into my fucking mood. I watched Leslie suck me and right before my eyes she turned into that same piece of flesh I ass fucked weeks before. She was there for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. I knew she would like the dominance but I only thought of myself.

"Deep throat me. If you can't do it yourself then I will be forced to face fuck you as hard as I can." I said.

Leslie beamed. She forced herself hard on my cock. Her throat was not giving in at first but Leslie pushed harder. She struggled but finally I felt her throat give in. She gagged at first but didn't stop. Each thrust she became more acquainted with a dick that deep and the gagging stopped. Her nose started to touch my groin with each push.

I stood and stripped. I was ready to fuck. I lay on the bed and Leslie climbed on top. This was the first time I was able to admire her waxed pussy. It was perfect. She would shave during our marriage but never waxed. She always worried about the pain. Waxing was so much better. There was no hair at all, which made the skin so soft. With shaving I could still feel the stubs.

"How was the waxing?" I broke character out of curiosity.

"I really liked it! The pain wasn't as bad as I thought." Leslie said.

"Looks amazing." I said. Then tried to return to character.

Leslie rode me in a much more sensual way than I expected. If I wasn't direct, Leslie was not rough or aggressive. Leslie was trying to make love with me. She was trying to kindle any kind of spark. The problem was it was working on me. I loved the dominance and so did she but truly making sensual love was amazing.

I forced myself to raise my walls. I reached up to her breast as she ground my cock into her pussy. I pinched one nipple as I lightly slapped the other.

"Oh fuck!" Leslie said. The little bit of nipple pain sent her into orgasm. "Fuck me!" Leslie grabbed my hands and forced me to squeeze her tits harder.

I threw her hands away. I didn't need help. I slapped both breast hard repeatedly. Leslie squeaked in pain but that only spurred her on.

"Wow! That was good." Leslie said.

"It was okay, but you have made a mess of my cock. Lick it clean right now." I said.

It was a very wet orgasm. Leslie didn't hesitate for fulfill my demand. She lapped up her juice and sucked my cock hard. Thinking she was done she motioned to get back on my cock.

"Not yet. You have missed a little." I said. I pulled my knees up and spread my legs. I could feel moisture running past my balls and down my taint. "You better hurry or you will be licking my ass."

Leslie didn't say a word but moved slowly and seductively between my raised legs. Then I felt a tongue on my ass crack. I was not expecting that. Leslie had never gone near my asshole before. She started to move up towards my hole. Then slowly her tongue grazed across my ass and towards my sack. Once she got to my balls, she repeated the process.

I had no idea my ass was so sensitive. The feeling of her tongue was awesome. It would take only a few licks to get all the cum but Leslie continued to lick. Each time she spent a little more time on my asshole. I felt like I was going to explode. I started to jack myself. Leslie took noticed of my self-pleasuring and took over. One hand jacked my cock as she licked my ass continually. It was one of the dirtiest things Leslie had ever done and I loved it.

I lost control.

"I'm cumming." I announced and Leslie went harder.

I wasn't too keen on cumming on myself but I didn't care at that point. The pleasure was too much. Cum spurted all over my torso.

"That felt good you dirty girl. Eating my ass like a slut." I said.

"I know!" Leslie beamed. "It was so much more fun than I expected."

It was nice to see Leslie smile as we talked. It made the situation more real and not just sex. My anger was not present.

"Thanks Leslie." I said sincerely.

"Your welcome Honey. Its so nice to see that smile of yours." Leslie said.

Mixed emotions filled me. I never wanted to give in to Leslie but it was nice being with her.

"Would you like me to clean you up?" Leslie asked.

"That's a stupid question. Anytime I cum, you will clean me up and suck me dry." I said

I was clean and still hard so the next item on the agenda was anal.

"Time for your ass!" I said as I spanked her ass hard. "First you need a little punishment. You have had far to much fun so far."

I pulled her across my lap and spanked her repeatedly. Leslie loved it and her ass turned bright red.

"Now get on your knees and bend over. Spread your ass wide open for me." I said.

Leslie's little tan asshole looked amazing. I could not help myself from gawking. I lightly slapped her asshole and she jumped at the touch. The asshole was calling to me. I never had a previous desire to lick Leslie's ass but after her licking mine, I wanted to try for myself.