Wife Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my... gosh... oh Joe." Leslie yelled when my tongue made contact.

I guess she liked it and so did I. It was new and naughty. My dick responded. Almost instantly I was rock hard again.

I pressed my thumb into Leslie's pussy as I continued to lick.

"Fuck! I am cumming... eat my ass... fuck yeah... fuck..." Leslie groaned.

My dick needed to be in her ass. I looked for the bag I brought. It contained lube. It was still by the door.

Leslie noticed my gaze. "I need the lube and it's by the door." I said as I started to get up.

"Lets try it without." Leslie said.

"But..." Leslie cut me off.

"I have studied and watched a lot of anal these past week. I have also practiced some and I think we can do it with just spit. I mean like they do in the videos." Leslie said timidly.

"Wait. You have been playing with your ass and watching porn?" I asked. This was not my same wife. She hated porn and hardly ever masturbated.

"Yeah." Leslie said embarrassed. "What you did to me last time changed me. I am not the same up tight wife obviously. You awakened something deep inside me. I hate what I have done but you treating me as you did opened my eyes to fun and pleasures I didn't know existed."

I didn't really know how to respond because it came about from horrible circumstances but at the same time I thoroughly enjoyed what I did to Leslie. Dominating her and fucking her ass was the best fuck of my life. However we were too comfortable. Walls were coming down too fast.

"You're welcome." I slapped her ass, right on the hole. Leslie moaned in pleasure and pain. "Enough talking, more ass fucking."

Leslie pushed me back on the bed.

"Hey I am supposed to do the pushing."

Leslie ignored me and sucked my cock in a sloppy manner. She left so much saliva on my cock.

Then she moved to straddle me in reverse. Leslie took hold of my cock and lowered herself. Her asshole was so tight. It resisted at first but Leslie gritted her teeth and pushed through the pain. The force on my dick was almost too much.

Thankfully the sphincter gave in and my tip pressed firmly into her ass.

"Fuck!" Leslie exclaimed but she continued to push.

Little by little I felt more of my dick slide in. Maybe half way down my cock Leslie opened her eyes and gave me a smile. Then the fucking began. It started slow but she rocked back and forth on my cock, more pressing in each time.

I was getting anxious so on one of her downward motions I grabbed her hips. I pressed her down and raised my hips at the same time. I bottomed out. Her ass pressed firmly against me. Leslie groaned in pain.

"Fuck me hard. Pound me with your ass. Show me how much of a ass slut you are." I said and Leslie obliged eagerly.

The fucking became intense. Each of us worked hard as sweat started to show on our skin. I took plenty of opportunities to slap her ass.

We switched positions but before I put my dick back in I made Leslie suck me. She didn't pause at my request this time but willingly sucked my cock into her mouth.

Doggy style came next. I loved the view of my cock sliding into her ass. Then we switched to regular cowgirl. That was my favorite view. Seeing her perfect pussy untouched and her asshole stretching for my dick.

I was reaching my end. Where did I want to cum? I thought to myself. Leslie's face seemed like a fitting place. In all of our years together she had never received a proper facial. I was going to fix that.

I pulled out of her ass with a pop. I stood in front of Leslie. She moved to blow me but I pushed her away.

"Open your mouth Bitch." I said and Leslie understood what was coming.

I jacked myself hard and Leslie looked eager to receive my load. Even though my emotions were softening I still wanted to shame her. The problem was all of my attempts of shame turned her on more.

I blew my load. Cum landed from her hair to her tits. Leslie was a mess. I finished cumming and Leslie sucked my cock into her mouth. All remaining cum was sucked from my cock. Then any cum she could find was scooped up and swallowed. It was so fucking hot.

"Go shower and then we can talk for a little bit." I said.

I stayed in my sweat and mess. I felt like the dirty acts I performed with my slut wife did not deserve to be washed away. My emotions were a mess. I hated Leslie but at the same time I loved her. I hated that I was actual making love to her but it was the best sex ever. What I hated most of all was my hate for her was lessoning.

Leslie returned from the shower fresh and clean. Her naked body was spotless and her we hair tied in a bun. Leslie approached the bed. She didn't really know how to proceed. Our new relationship was only sex but she wanted to talk and regain what we had at the beginning of our marriage.

I didn't say anything. I waited to see what she would do. I could tell she longed to cuddle up next to me. She didn't want to upset me but she wanted to spend time with me. She wanted me back. Quickly she resigned to what was comfortable and what we had in common, sex.

Leslie crawled between my legs and took my softened cock into her mouth. It felt great but I was exhausted and similar emotions pulled me. I touched Leslie's hand. Her eyes looked up at me and I motioned for her to stop. When I pulled her into my arms I got the biggest smile of the day by far.

Leslie molded into my side and our naked bodies were one. We had cuddled like that thousands of times but this was different. Both of us had been on an emotional roller coaster but cuddling felt right. I could never forget about her betrayal but I think I could eventually forgive her. Not any time soon but in the future it seemed possible.

Leslie clung to me, as we stayed silent for minutes.

Finally words came to me. "This was nice today."

"You have no idea how good today has been and right now is my favorite part." Leslie said.

I had to agree with her.

"Leslie please don't get your hopes up. This has been one step in hundreds to get back to where we were."

"I don't care. I will take any step I can get. Joe I am never giving up on us. I will do everything I can to win you back. You can punish and shame me all you want. I even like it. Sexually you already know I will do anything. Personally if you need to talk or yell someone, I will be there for you. You can try to push me away but I will always be here. I will always be waiting for the day we get back together." Leslie said.

"Okay. We are going to take things very, very slow Leslie. This will not be easy and I don't know if it will every work but we can try." I said.

"Oh thank you Joe. Thank you. I love you so much." Leslie said.

"Slow down. You have no idea how bad it hurt to see you with another man. You have no idea what you did to me." I said as I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"I know and I am sorry. I will never fully understand but I hope one day you can trust me again. One day I hope to earn forgiveness. I don't expect it to be easy. I deserve it to be hard. I know you will never be able to un-see my terribleness but I hope we can move past it one day." Leslie said.

"Honestly I hope for the same thing but we will see. For this ever to work we have to start completely over and that means the divorce. For my own sanity I need that break." I said.

"I know Joe. I know how your mind works and I knew we would never move past the divorce so I dropped the papers to your lawyer this morning." Leslie said.

"Thank you." I said holding her tighter. "I will tell you right now that I am going to date. I have to know if there is anyone else for me. I think I deserve that."

Leslie didn't like it but agreed. "You deserve to be happy Joe and if dating other people will help you then do it. Just know that I will not see anyone else. I am yours and yours alone."

"For now I think we should get together weekly. If things continue to go well we can add another day each week."

"Deal!" Leslie said excitedly.

"Just because I am being nice right now means nothing. I still expect a lot from you. I still want naked pictures and videos daily. Keep practicing anal because our journey with your ass has just begun." I said.

"I will do all of that happily." Leslie said.

"See that is the problem. The things I thought of to punish you are things you like now. So they are not punishments but I have a few other punishments in mind."

"So true!" Leslie agreed. "So what are the other punishments?"

"I don't think I can tell you yet. Some will be embarrassing and some will be painful, physically and mentally." I said.

"Fine..." Leslie said.

"I do like the sex talk but I think we should spend a few minutes talking of normal stuff." I said.

"Like what?" Leslie said.

"Our lives, our feelings. Stuff real couples talk about."

"Okay. Can you tell me where you have been this last month? I mean I check with your office and they said you don't work there anymore."

"I meant softer topics than this. I took certain steps to make sure nobody knew where I was and what I was doing. I will say that I moved and have a new job. Please don't try to look me up because you won't find anything. Legally I have a new name.

"Really?"

"Yes but no more questions about that. Where did you move to?" I asked knowing she couldn't be in the same house.

"Well I didn't have many options as you know." Leslie said but she wasn't mad. "I moved home for a couple weeks till I found an apartment of my own. I live by myself and that's it. You accomplished embarrassing me to my parents. That was terrible. They were so disappointed in me."

"Good!"

The conversation carried on for thirty minutes or so. It broke down into simpler things like TV shows and food. The talking was really nice but I was ready to get home to Ann.

We got dressed and made our way back to the car. Leslie flashed the front desk boy on the way by. He almost fell over.

I opened the door to my apartment.

"Fuck... oh fuck!" I heard.

I stood in the doorway looking right at my naked sister masturbating. Ann looked at me. Lust and pleasure filled her. She was already too far into the pleasure to stop and her orgasm started.

Ann moaned loud and deep. I was locked in place. She looked beautiful and sexy but at the same time it was my sister. Leslie being my sister stopped mattering in that moment. I was filled with a desire to have my sister. If she would have said come fuck me, I would have. I knew those feelings were wrong but I didn't care.

The orgasm lasted forever and towards the end I finally came to my senses and ran. We may have been comfortable talking about sex but this was a whole new level so I did what any brother would do. Luckily Ann had her eyes closed and I escape when unnoticed.

I paced my bedroom, trying to figure out how to not make things awkward. Ann gave up her apartment to live with me. Neither of us could go anywhere else. We had to make it work. Finally I resolved Ann and I were too close to let something small ruin our relationship.

Just then I heard a call from the kitchen saying dinner was ready.

I walked back into the main area to see Ann acting normal. Acting how she did most evenings. She was hurrying around the kitchen finishing dinner. She was a great cook and took over most of those duties when she moved in. She always said it was the least she could do since she lived for free.

I don't know what to expect when I walked in, but it was nice to see everything normal. There was the elephant in the room of seeing Ann orgasm but Ann didn't give any hint to caring.

Once I sat down at the table and stopped thinking so much I did realize one difference. Ann was dressed in only a thin silk robe that ended just below her ass. The robe was tied at the waist but the neck line cut deep between her breasts. The thin fabric hid barely anything. The nub of her nipple was clear and even the outline of her areola shown through.

"What are you wearing?" I said.

"It's a robe Bro. Relax, it's more than you saw me in an hour ago." Ann said a little testy.

Here it comes I thought. We were going to make things awkward and talk about the nudity.

I tried to diffuse the situation. "It would be great if you weren't my sister, because you look great."

"I'm sick of the excuse being I'm your sister all the time. We are adults Joe. You watched me orgasm. Who cares? I don't. You saw me naked and we both are still alive." I could see the frustration growing. "Fuck it!" Ann shouted and whipped off her robe.

Ann was gorgeous. Her body was perfection. Her body was tight and toned. Her breast looked larger without clothes on. They were teardrop shaped with only a slight crease underneath. The nipples were quarter size and flesh colored. They flowed nicely into her tan skin. Down low she had a perfectly manicured pussy. Just above her slit was a small triangle of light brown hair. It was trimmed tight and looked amazing.

I said nothing. I was too shocked to say anything.

"I can't live how we have been living. I have lived by myself in the past for a reason. I love to be naked and I love to masturbate. Don't get me wrong, I have loved being here with you but I feel like I can't be myself, all because I am your sister."

Still I said nothing. What was she saying? I thought our living situation was great.

"Its all your fault anyways. All this sex talk and preparing you for Leslie has made me hornier than normal. Fuck! I don't want to move out but I want to live comfortable. Can we do that and not make things weird?" Ann finished.

I sat thinking and staring. "But you're my..."

"SISTER!" Ann yelled. "You are so fucking dense. Who cares that I am your sister. We are both young and good-looking. You could have a sexy naked girl constantly in your apartment and you find a problem. For fuck sakes Joe, have you not seen how I've been dressing at home? Don't try to deny looking at me. I caught you staring all the time and I never made you stop. Just think about that Bro and don't be dense, even if I am your SISTER!" Ann said

I said nothing and Ann looked at me like I was an idiot. More time past and tears started to form in her eyes. More time past and finally Ann turned and left the room.

What was I missing? I asked myself. Why such a sudden change? What was I being dense about?

I sat at the table thinking. I couldn't touch the food. Frustration grew. I loved my sister more than anything and I knew she loved me.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Love

That was the key. Ann was doing everything out of love. The flirty clothes and the sex talk. I was an idiot that I didn't pick up on the flirting. Then to cap it off was the masturbation that she blamed on me. She masturbated because she was thinking of what I was doing with Leslie. She was thinking of me. Ann had feelings for me. I don't know how deep they went but I wanted to understand to those feelings.

Now I knew the problems so I needed to figure out the solution. I didn't know how I was going to act on the feelings Ann was having. My feelings had gone past simple siblings since understanding how sexy and amazing she was but the incest still bothered me.

I went to my room still thinking and a bold idea hit me. If she wanted to be comfortable in the apartment, then what better way to tell her, then by showing her?

I put on a pair of athletic shorts and went to her room. I knocked on Ann's door.

"What do you want?" Ann said.

"I want to talk to you and say I'm sorry." I said as I slowly opened the door.

"I'm still naked so if that offends you, you should not come in."

I pushed the door open more and stood in the doorway.

"First things first. Ann you are the best thing in my life. You have made the last month amazing when it should have been terrible. I love you and everything about you. You are never moving out so I will do my best to make you feel at home. So my first step to make you feel comfortable. Even if I don't completely understand the nudity, if it is important to you than it is important to me. I will do my best to understand and join you." I said as I pushed my shorts to the ground.

Ann's mouth fell open and slowly the sadness faded. A smile started to show through.

"You are beautiful and amazing Ann. I was an idiot. The nudity and seeing you masturbating scared me. Your words hit me hard though. It took a few minutes to realize my stupidity. We're siblings and adults who love each other. Living comfortable is important to both of us. We should never feel like we are walking on eggshells. We will be ourselves from now on. I am sorry I hurt you but this." I motioned to our naked bodies, "Is new to me. I may need a while to get used to it. Most important though is I love you and could never live with you not in my life. You are my best friend."

I could see tears returning to Ann's eyes but this time they were happy tears.

"You have a huge dick Bro." Ann said.

I looked down at my semi-erect cock.

"After I poured out my feelings, that's all you have to say." I said.

"I was trying to get a reaction from you. Honesty everything you have said is perfect. I have loved our time together. This has been the best weeks of my life. I have loved spending every day with you. I love how our relationship has grown. I look forward to continue to grow closer. I love you Joe. Who would have thought we would be having this conversation naked?" Ann said.

"This has been one of the craziest days of my life. Capping it off with a deep conversation with my sister in the nude fits into the rest of my day. Is it weird that it's not weird?" I asked.

"No! I love being naked. I feel like most like myself in the nude. Like there is nothing I can hide behind so I have to be real." Ann said.

"Well you do look really good sis. I hope that's not too creepy coming from your brother." I said.

"Not at all and thanks for the compliment. I don't look at it like we are siblings but grown adults who can appreciate the beauty in life. Especially because you look pretty good to look at too." Ann said.

"Why thank you. So what now?" I asked.

"We live like normal, just more fun." Ann said.

"Well thank you Ann. Seriously, thanks for being my best friend and sister. This has been an emotional last hour. Normally I would think we should hug after such a touching conversation but..." I said looking down at myself.

"I am down for a hug. Its only skin." Ann said with a smile.

Ann bounced off the bed and we embraced. Our bodies melted into each other. Ann nestled her head into my neck. Her firm breast pressed into my chest. I could feel myself getting turned on. My growing cock rested just above her pussy.

The hug felt nice, it felt right, like it was meant to be.

We separated slowly. Ann looked up into my eyes. All I wanted to do was bend down and kiss her. We kept eye and I was getting the look from Ann that start most first kisses. But we kept moving and I missed my chance.

"Since dinner is cold and it was my fault, how about I take you out to dinner. Pick any place you want. I'm buying." I said.

"Lets go out tomorrow. We just got naked and I really don't want to get ready. I will get dinner ready again. You can go shower, I can smell Leslie all over you." Ann said with a giggle.

I forgot I had come from the wildest sex romp of my life. I was covered in dried sweat and fluids.

"Deal!" I said.

"But get ready for tomorrow. I have an expensive palate." Ann said.

"Back in the day I spent plenty of money on girls who never let me see them naked. I already have you naked sis and I haven't taken you on a date." I said.

"Wow! Now it's a date. We are going about this all the wrong way." Ann started to smile, as I knew some sarcasm was coming. "You have already seen me orgasm. We skipped the fun stuff of dates and flirting. Hell, I already confessed my love for anal sex. Who knew I was so easy?"