Wife Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I for one am grateful. You're incredible to look at and your anal tips really worked today." I said.

"I almost forgot. Go shower, then I want to hear every detail over dinner." Ann said.

We went our separate ways. The shower felt amazing. I realized I was exhausted from the day's activities but the change with Ann invigorated me. I never thought of Leslie even though it was the best sex of my life. Ann filled my mind, all of her beautiful curves and her sweet personality.

I got lost in thought and stayed in the shower way too long. Ann scared me when I saw her standing in the doorway watching me shower.

I jumped in surprise and covered myself. "Hey you can't sneak up on me like that." I said.

"I wasn't expecting you to take thirty minutes. Dinner will get cold again." Ann said.

I turned off the water and got out. Ann watched the entire time.

Dinner was great. Our nudity became normal, although I continued to sneak looks at her great breast. Ann loved my story. I told her every detail. Reliving the experienced did a number on my erection. I was glad it was under the table. Ann also seemed turned on. Her skin flushed and she hung on every word.

"I'll help you clean up in a little bit Bro. I need to relieve some tension if you know what I mean." Ann giggled.

"I know exactly what you mean." I closed my eyes, "Yep! I am watching it right now in my head."

"Stop you perve." Ann teased.

"You're the pervert. You just told me you were masturbating and this whole nude idea was just a scam to get me naked." I teased back.

"You're right I am a perve. Since you already watched me, I might as well do it on the couch again."

My breath caught and my whole body tightened.

"Gotcha! You should see your face. See you in a few minutes. I can be fast." Ann said as I watched her perky round ass disappear down the hall.

I could hear faint moans coming from Ann's room and true to her word, she orgasmed and returned in under ten minutes. Her pussy lips were red and slightly swollen from the blood and toy she had used. It was hot.

"How'd it go?" I asked trying not to be awkward.

"It was good. One earlier was better but still good." Ann said.

"All you need is a pervy brother watching to make it better?" I teased.

The problem was the teasing never affected Ann like it did me. I got embarrassed but Ann acted normal and smooth.

"What time will you be home tomorrow? I'll try time it perfectly again when you walk through the door." Ann said and I turned red.

The teasing and flirting continued all night. I gradually stopped turning red but the sexual innuendos continued to flow.

I went to bed that night and masturbated. For the first time I solely thought of Ann. The result was spectacular. I realized I wanted more than teasing. I wanted my sister.

The next day I woke early. I checked my phone first. Leslie had sent multiple texts and pictures since yesterday. I never looked at my phone once I got home.. After I never responded she sent a couple worried text trying to make sure I was okay. Then she got desperate and sent a video of her masturbating and screaming my name. They were awesome. I still hated her but our new relationship was pretty great. I complemented her but never explained my lack of response. I wanted to keep her at arms length still.

More importantly I wanted to see if Ann was going to be naked this morning. I then realized I heard my shower running. Ann decided to use my shower, which was really nice and big. The guest shower was just a standard tub/shower combination.

Ann watched me in the shower but I was going to one up her. I headed to the bathroom. Ann didn't attempt to close any doors. I walked right in and opened the shower door.

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine." I said.

"You have yourself a deal. I was hoping I would see you before work. I wanted to thank you again for being so understanding and also joining me."

"To be honest I really like being naked with you. It's so comfortable. We are so close that it feels natural. There is no one else I would be able to do this with. Leslie would have never been a nudist. She would now if I told her to be." I said.

"That give me a few ideas for her." Ann said with a devilish grin. "Now get in here and was my back."

"Let me in the warm water first. Its cold with just the mist." I said.

Ann moved aside and let me in. There was plenty of room for two people. The shower had a rainfall in the center and a normal head on the wall.

While I relaxed in the center, Ann took the time to groom. She lathered up arms and legs to shave. After those were done she moved to her pussy. She was delicate and neat as she trimmed her pubic hair, leaving only the tight triangle.

Ann finished while I was lathering myself up. "Give me that soap." Ann said.

I was a man so I had only bought a bar of soap.

"Now that we share a shower, we need to get you some better products. We will go shopping before dinner. No woman wants a bar of soap and there are so many good products. I will have you classy and smelling wonderful in a few days." Ann said.

"I'll use whatever you want me to. I could use a woman's touch in my life." I said.

"Good because I have some fashion tips too. Now turn around and I will get your back." Ann said.

Even though it was only my back, her touch was electrifying. Ann used one hand to rub the soap and the other worked my back to a lather. I could feel myself getting excited. Ann went on for a few minutes. It was more of a back rub.

"Your turn." I said, wanting to put my hands on her beautiful body.

"Wash off first while I clean the rest of my body." Ann said and I turned towards her, "Whoa! Somebody liked the backwash."

"Sorry its... I mean... its morning..."

"So?" Ann asked.

"It felt good and well... some mornings I umm... you know... have to rub one out before it goes down."

"Masturbate?" Ann teased.

"Yes!" I said.

"Don't let me stop you." Ann said.

"Ha ha Ann. I don't masturbate for people like you do." I said.

"Oh come on. You saw me so it's only fair." Ann said.

I paused to think. If I wanted things to progress with Ann I should do it but what if I was wrong about her intentions. Maybe she really did just want to be nudist and nothing more. She did flirt and tease a lot though.

"I don't know. Let me think for a minute." I said as I started to wash off.

I watched Ann and she watched me. Her eyes kept going to my dick. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her tits, especially when she was rubbing them with soap.

I was going to do it. First I wanted to wash her back. I wanted to touch her.

Ann's skin was soft and smooth. I worked the soap into her back. I covered every inch. I went lower than I should have. I grazed the top of her check.

Ann was enjoying the back rub and she pushed back into my hand. The motion pushed her ass towards me, right into my erect cock. My dick poked her ass cheek.

"Still excited I see or feel." Ann said.

"Ummm... yeah I guess I am." I said.

Ann moved a couple more times and each time I poked her.

"If you weren't so big you wouldn't be poking me you perve." Ann said.

"Sorry." I said.

"I'm not." Ann teased. "But I guess I will get out so you can relieve yourself. Your just no fun."

"Stay." I said firmly.

Ann didn't say a word but she basically jumped into my arms in a hug. Our slick bodies felt perfect together.

Then I masturbated for my sister and it was awesome. I took my time. I rubbed up and down my shaft but fought climax. Ann watched my cock the entire time. Finally I couldn't last any longer and I got my release. The orgasm went on forever and we both watched the cum disappear down the drain.

"Man... with your cock size, stamina and overall good looks, any girl is lucky to have you. Leslie was a fool." Ann said. She was sincere and stared longingly into my eyes.

"Thanks Sis. That was fun but we have been in here forever. You better hurry or you'll be late for work." I said.

We parted ways. I actually had to work. My new office wasn't open yet but part of the work had begun. I found nice office space that was set up perfectly for the companies needs. The previous tenant made a sweet space for the boss. Since I was the boss I quickly rented the space.

Even though we were not open I had to hire. I spoke with my boss daily. He was relocating some people from other offices to work in the new office. At the same time I had to fill other positions. I was interviewing people daily. Most of the interviews were for professional jobs where a high education and computer knowledge was necessary. Those interviews were boring but I was able to fill the positions with some really good people.

The interviews I had fun with were my secretary and the office front desk. I know in a professional setting a boss should always base decisions on qualifications and not on how beautiful a person was. I based my decision on a little bit of qualifications but mostly on sexiness. I hired two hot girls. It's hard to ignore a beautiful girl in a short skirt and cleavage. Some how the beautiful girls answers sounded really good as I was looking at big boobs and they flirted to get the jobs. I know I should feel bad but I was the boss and I deserved a good-looking secretary.

Of the two girls I put the super sweet but ditsy girl at the front desk. Her name was Olivia. She was perfect to answer calls and make our clients feel welcome.

My secretary was smart and stunning. Her name was Emma. She was a new college graduate. She majored in a pointless major and decided she needed to get into the business world to make actual money. The problem was, she had to start from the bottom because she lacked any experience. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in beauty. She was a petite blonde. Her body was small but fit, her curves and larger than normal breast looked amazing on her small frame. I was gong to enjoy working with her.

I got home from work and was excited to see Ann. I was hoping I would catch her on the couch again but when I opened the door she was not there.

"Ann?" I yelled.

"In my room."

"You were suppose to be..."

"Stop yelling from out there and come meet my friend." Ann said frantically.

I stopped talking immediately. I had almost said way too much, but how should I know someone would be inside my apartment. Still my heart skipped a few beats.

I walked into Ann's room. Ann was on the bed with her friend Brenda.

"This is..."

"Brenda!" I said cutting off Ann. "I have heard so many good things about you."

Brenda was Ann's best friend in the city. Brenda was blonde and curvaceous. She wasn't fat but curvy and full. Her face was beautiful and her breasts were huge. Her stomach looked decently flat but her hips were round and her ass was big.

"I hope so."

"So what are you girls up to?" I asked mostly wanting to get on with my night with Ann.

"Just talking. Ever since you have come to town Joe, I have not seen my friend. I am not mad. Ann always said the best things about her brother and with everything she has told me about your last few months, I don't blame her for not calling. I could never imagine going through what you have." Brenda said.

"Well it has not been easy but Ann has been a huge help." I said.

"I am sure she has. She really is the best woman I know. With everything Ann has told me in the past and today, I feel like I already know you so well. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call me." Brenda smiled. Was she flirting with me? Ann stared at me. "I would really like to get to know you better and see my friend more so we should all hang out soon." Brenda said.

"Yeah that sounds really nice." I said. It felt good to be flirted with.

"Alright Brenda. You only just met him. You don't have to hit on every guy you meet." Ann said.

Brenda turned a little red and said, "I don't hit on every guy. Only the cute ones."

"Time for you to go Brenda. My Bro is taking me out for a nice dinner and shopping." Ann said.

"Are you sure you don't need a third. Threesomes are always fun." Brenda teased.

"You are so bad. Now get moving." Ann said.

"One thing before I leave." Brenda reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. A few seconds later Brenda's phone rang, receiving a call from my phone. "Call me if you ever want to talk. It was so nice to finally meet you."

Brenda hugged me. I looked at Ann and she smiled and shrugged. Then we parted.

"You always told me Brenda was wild but that was more than I expected for a first time meeting." I said.

"Brenda is hornier than me. She seemed to really like you though." Ann said.

"I think I have enough going on in my life right now. Plus I have a date with the best looking girl in the city tonight."

"Thanks Joe but don't let Leslie or me stop you. Brenda is amazing in bed... I mean..."

"Wait!" I interrupted before Ann could correct what she said. "Have you been with Brenda?"

Ann turned bright red. "Umm... I've never told you before because I never thought my Brother should know but I am kind of bi-sexual. Brenda was actually my first girl."

"Holy shit Ann! That is awesome." I said.

Ann relaxed at my excitement.

"I have so many questions to ask now." I said.

"Relax Joe. Its not that cool." Ann tried to downplay but the smile on her face told a different story.

"Lets get ready to go. We have all night we can talk."

I went to my bathroom. I wanted to shower. A few minutes later Ann walked into the bathroom naked. She stopped in front of the mirror and worked on her makeup.

"Back to being a nudist?" I said.

"Of course. You almost blew our secret though." Ann said.

"I know. I get a pit in my stomach just thinking of it. That would not be a good secret to get out. Brother and sister are nudist and masturbate for each other." I said.

"For sure. Brenda is one person who would probably be cool with it. That threesome comment was probably not a joke." Ann said.

"Interesting." I said. "I for one would love to see you with Brenda."

"Of course a guy would say that." Ann teased.

Finally we were ready to go. Ann looked amazing. She was dressed in a high heals, blouse and a really short skirt. I had on jeans and a nice button up shirt. We were going to one of the best restaurants in town so we needed to look nice.

The teasing and sexual talk went on all night. We had a great time. The restaurant was downtown in a popular area. Our reservations were later in the night so first we went shopping. The stores were all up with the new fashion. Ann loved them. She picked out a few outfits for herself. She tried them all on for me. They were sexy and I approved.

After she was done looking for herself she found clothes for me. I was a simple guy, mostly jeans and t-shirt. Ann upped my wardrobe though. By the end I walked out of the stores with bags full. All the pants were tighter than I was used to, which looked really good actually. The tops were all designer brands and had more buttons than I liked. Overall the look was great though. I needed an update. Ann actually picked out an outfit for me that I wore out of the store.

Once we finished shopping we made our way to the restaurant. It felt like Ann and I were on a real date. That's when I got an idea. I was in a new huge city where no one knew me; I even had a new name. I could go on a real date with my sister and no one would know.

As Ann and I walked I took her hand in mine. I held her hand like two people who just started a relationship and the light touch of skin was magical.

Ann looked up at me with a smile. She squeezed my hand in approval. Then she moved in closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked.

Luckily that was only the start of the touching and flirting. At the restaurant we were given a booth. We sat on the same side. When we had to look at the menu, I held one for both of us while Ann rubbed my leg. Once ordered, I returned the favor. Ann's skin was so soft and smooth. Instantly I started getting excited.

We started getting more comfortable and our thigh rubbing kept getting higher and higher. All the while our conversation stayed on sex. Ann told me about her first time with Brenda. Then she told me about a couple other girls.

Then threesomes got brought up and it became obvious why Brenda mentioned it. Ann had her first threesome years ago. It was with Brenda and Brenda's boyfriend. I was stunned at my little sister.

I was a novice to all of this. My sexual history was not exciting. I got married young. Leslie and I had a normal sex life. I had a few girlfriends in high school and college but nothing special, mostly just normal sex.

Dinner was nice. I really didn't want it to end. This was the closest I had been with Ann. We felt like a couple. Unfortunately it was getting late. The restaurant was slowing down and our waitress seemed bugged we stayed for so long.

Outside we made our way back towards our car. We walked right past a busy nightclub. The line to get in was halfway down the block.

"How do you feel about getting a drink and doing some dancing?" Ann asked.

"You know I am not a good dancer and look at the line, we will never get in." I said.

"Don't worry about the dancing. I will make you look good. Getting in will not be a problem. Have you seen how I am dressed? Let me go have a talk with the bouncers." Ann said.

Ann went right to the bouncer. The huge man looked her up and down, and then he glared at me. Ann flirted hard. I swear the bouncer was looking right down her top but a few seconds later Ann kissed him on the cheek and he let us in.

"That was awesome. Sexy women can get men to do anything." I said.

"What do I have to do to get you dancing?" Ann asked.

"Just ask nicely." I said.

"Joe will you please come dance with me?" Ann begged.

"Of course."

The dance floor was packed, the music was loud and the dancing was provocative. Bodies were rubbing against each other.

Ann led me to the center. She intended to dance the same way as everybody else. I was excited to be close to her and this type of dancing took little actually skill.

Our bodies pushed together. You could not fit a sheet of paper between us. Ann put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. Ann's chest was pressed firmly into me and our hips gyrated.

I looked down at Ann. Mostly she was lost in the moment of the dancing. Every so often she would look up at me and smile.

Then Ann spun. I held her hips as her ass ground into my crotch.

"This is fun." I yelled into her ear.

Ann leaned her head back to my ear and said, "I can tell you like it." Ann deliberately ground hard into my stiff cock. Then she kissed my neck and said, "This is one of the best nights I have had." Our eyes locked for a few seconds. It was not a look siblings should give each other.

Our dancing became more wild and free. I spun her back around and without hesitation I placed both hands on her ass. My hard cock ground hard into her thigh.

Our eyes met again and I was not going to screw it up this time. I kissed her. I kissed her hard. I felt her mouth open and her tongue pushed into mine. It quickly turned into the most passionate kiss I had ever had. Emotions overflowed from both of us as we expressed the true love we each had.

"That was..." I started to say as we broke the kiss.

"Perfect!" Ann finished and we kissed again.

We danced, kissed and groped for an hour. We didn't even get any drinks. By the end we were hot, sweaty and ready to get home.

"What do you say to a shower? I think we both need one." Ann said as she started to shed her clothes right at the front door.

I agreed and got naked right along with her. We had been pretty comfortable before but we crossed serious barriers on the dance floor that made our comfort level even higher.