Wife Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped/grabbed Ann's ass and said, "Lets go!"

I pushed any nerves I did have to the side. We got into the shower and we shared the same look as we had before we kissed. This time our nude bodies met. The kissing started right where we left off in the club. My hands roamed her back and ass. Ann rubbed the back of my head as our tongues danced.

How far were we going to go? I kept thinking.

Part of my question was answered when Ann's hands wrapped around my cock. My breath caught, I stopped kissing and I made a quiet groan.

"Too much?" Ann asked with a concerned face.

"No, no. It's amazing. I was caught by surprise by how awesome it felt to have the woman I love more than anything touch me." I said honestly.

Concerns faded and were replaced with joy.

"So you're okay with all of this?" Ann asked wanting reassurance.

"Definitely! I never knew I had these feelings for you until recently but I have realized they have always been within me. Are you okay?" I said.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me. I have had feelings toward you for years, more than just siblings. I have always admired and loved but felt like I was missing something. The void was filled tonight when you kissed me." Ann said.

"I love you Ann." I said as I kissed her again.

"I love you too Joe."

We held each other. We finally expressed our true feelings.

"Now I think I have another void you could fill." Ann said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Definitely!" Ann said looking down at my cock in her hand.

Then Ann dropped to her knees. Before I knew it, the tip of my cock was in her mouth.

"That escalated quickly!" I said.

"I'd say it took a few weeks too long." Ann said between sucking.

"I am just happy its happening." I said.

Ann was amazing. Her mouth was magical. She took my entire cock with ease. Her tongue worked circles around my tip and shaft. She knew all the sensitive spots. She knew where and when to apply pressure and when to tease.

I had way too much tension built up from the evening and was not going to last long.

"You are amazing Ann but I can't hold on much longer." I said.

Ann carried on with more vigor and ignored my warning. The speed and pressure increased.

"Ann... I'm cumming... oh shit..." I said.

Ann never let up. I should have expected from her sexual history that she would like cum.

I exploded. Cum erupted from my cock and Ann took it like a pro. She swallowed every drop of cum. I was ecstatic. With the new emotional connection with Ann, it was the best orgasm of my life.

"That was soooo... nice." Ann said.

"You have no idea!" I said.

"Oh I have an idea. This is a dream come true. Plus you have the best dick I have ever touched. I can't believe I thought you were small all these years." Ann said.

"Hey why would you think that?" I said.

"Well do you remember Stacy from high school?" Ann said.

"Yeah. I took her on one date and did nothing with her. What does she have to do with my dick?" I said.

"She had a huge crush on you. You took her out once and never called her again, she was pissed. She ended up spreading some rumors." Ann said.

"That bitch. She never saw my dick." I said.

"At least I got a nice surprise when I saw the truth." Ann said sucking the tip back into her mouth.

I returned to the present and forgot about stupid high school shit.

"Can I return the favor now?" I asked pulling her into my arms.

"No!"

"What?" I asked.

"You can eat my pussy later. I have waited far to long to feel you inside me. Right now I want to be fucked." Ann said.

My grin went from ear to ear.

"That smile means you agree?" Ann said.

"Hell yeah!"

Ann turned around and bent forward. Her ass pointed right at me. I had to stop and admire. Once I snapped out of my trance I lined up my still hard cock.

"But what about..."

"Stop being cautious. I am on birth control and you're the one guy I would trust." Ann said.

It was true. I trusted Ann more than anyone.

My glans made contact with her pussy. A bolt of pleasure shot through my body. It was more mental pleasure, knowing I was about to fuck my sister.

Ann's pussy was hot and wet. I traced my tip along her pussy until I found the opening. I pushed slowly. I wanted to enjoy and remember this experience. Little by little my cock disappeared.

"Now fuck me Joe. Fuck your sister good." Ann said in a throaty voice.

So that was exactly what I did. I fucked Ann. I slammed my big dick in and out of her tight pussy.

Ann loved every stroke as she encouraged me, "Fuck me Joe... fuck me harder... oh that's it Bro... fuck your little sisters tight pussy... fill my cunt..."

Ann was a verbal fucker. The encouragement and dirty talk continued the entire time.

Soon I got into a steady rhythm and with the previous blowjob I was lasting forever. Ann on the other hand could not contain her excitement.

"I'm cumming Joe... oh fuck I am cumming so hard in your massive cock... harder Bro... fuck me harder hand faster... fuck... fuck... fuck..."

Making my sister cum was incredible. It was beautiful and perfect. I was filled with absolute joy.

I carried on through her orgasm until Ann moved away. She turned and embraced me. We moved to the center of the rainfall shower. Our bodies cascaded with water.

Ann lifted her leg up and I took the hint to grab it. She was very flexible as I lifted the leg high. I had to only squat a little. Ann took hold of my cock and placed it back in her pussy.

The sexual position was something you would see in a Kama Sutra book and only a gymnast could perform. Ann knew exactly what she was doing. She had the sexual knowledge and body contortion to perform it with ease. She made me look like a pornstar.

We kissed the entire time and I was finally given a chance to play with her firm breast.

After a few minutes Ann pushed me to the ground where she rode me. Her tight pussy clung to my cock as she did all the work. Her tits bounced and teased me.

I could not control myself any longer.

"I am almost there Ann. I can't hold out much longer." I said.

"Cum inside me Joe. There is nothing I want more than to feel you release inside my pussy. Make me yours. Claim you little sisters pussy." Ann said seductively.

I lost it and so did Ann. I felt cum shoot into her pussy. It was the most incredible feeling, much better than anytime I creampied Leslie. This had so many more emotions wrapped up into the orgasm.

I don't know how long I came for but by the time I looked down at Ann riding my cock, I saw cum leaking out and coating my cock. Cum coated her pussy walls the remainder was mixed with her fluids that leaked down my shaft and balls. It was the creamiest I had ever seen my cock but Ann didn't hesitate to clean me up. She devoured the combination of cum.

I was one lucky man. I had the greatest sister on earth. She was a sexual animal with no boundaries or limits, or at least I didn't know what they were. No normal girl cleaned a cock like her. Most would shy away but she was eager.

"We haven't actual showered yet. Should we clean up and see if we have anything left for bed?"

We were exhausted. We hit the mattress and cuddled. We knew a lot of sex was in our future but holding each other felt so nice. After cuddling for a few minutes we both fell asleep. I took one moment before I drifted off to take in everything. I had the most sexy and amazing sister. She loved me and I loved her. We were perfect. Hell I wasn't even mad about my marriage. If I didn't catch Leslie I would never had gotten the chance with Ann. Even my sex with Leslie was great. After having the lowest point in my life, things were really looking up.