Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me his favorites are wives that have affairs while the husband is completely aware of it.

I grabbed his cock through his panties and started stroking it. I felt him buck a little as he went on. He said he likes it when the wife comes home to the husband after just having sex with someone else.

I asked him why he liked that?

He told me it was very naughty. He then said in some of the stories, the wives will even go bare with their lovers and risk getting pregnant.

Just as he said these words, I felt him buck hard and a big wet spot formed on the front of the panties. I was getting very turned on, and feeling him cum in my panties turned me on even more, I just couldn't let him know that it was. I pretended I was a little upset and told him to go clean himself up. He got out of bed and started to remove the nightie.

I looked over and told him to leave it on. He pulled the panties off and threw them in the hamper as he walked into the bathroom. I reached down, hooked the waistband of my thong with my thumbs and pulled them off. I got out of bed and pulled a fresh pair of matching panties out for me, then set the red thong on his pillow. When he came out, I told him to put the thong on. He looked at me and did as he was told. He came to bed and laid down next to me. As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel his hard cock poking against my ass.

I have since bought him some panties and nighties of his own and even found a site that specializes in lingerie for men, and every now and then, I send him off on his trip with a pair that I had worn. He likes it, and when he gets home, he is more than turned on.

I have also started reading some stories online as well. I was not as into the bareback thing as my husband, but every now and then when we are playing or sexting, I will really get into taking a bare cock. My favorite, and I know it's my husband's favorite is when it's by accident. The ones that turn me on the most are when the girl gets so turned on, she doesn't even think about protection until it's too late, or the condom breaks.

I started testing condoms when my husband was out of town. I have a normal sized dildo that I use to play with myself when I am feeling horny. I have put condoms on it and really worked in and out of my pussy just to see how hard it would be for one to accidentally break.

It is a lot tougher than you would think. I usually have to reach down with my nails and pierce the tip to get it to break. The down side to my experimenting is that the toy and the condom feel about the same, so I can't tell the difference.

I also started reading stories involving other forms of birth control. I have looked into the sponge and found that it just seems dirty when all is said and done. I did go to my doctor a few weeks ago and decided to get fitted for a diaphragm. I have been trying it out and so far it is the most comfortable alternative. I can't take the pill, so that is out the window.

I have used the diaphragm while sexting with my husband. I would send him a picture of the condom broken, after I pierced it, telling him it just broke and that I was full of another man's cum, I have even used it once with my husband. I reached down to break the condom to see if I could do it.

When the condom tore, I didn't tell him about the diaphragm being in. He went wild. I was telling him that I was pretending he was my boyfriend and that I wanted him to cum in my bare, unprotected pussy. My husband came just as I was stroking the condom down the length of his cock. He spurted all over the outside of my pussy. I tried to slip him back in, but he told me we couldn't risk it.

I pressed my pussy down onto his cock and started sliding my pussy along the length of it. I was still turned on and wanted to cum. I looked into his eyes, then leaned down and said, "Why would you be alright with someone else cumming in my bare pussy? What would you do if I was actually with someone right now, and the condom broke?"

He had a sheepish grin on his face, and I felt his cock start to get hard under me. I felt him buck his hips a little, and each time I slid back, I could feel him trying to get his cock inside me. I slid forward again, and this time I trapped the tip of his cock inside my opening. I could feel the head resting just inside me.

I stopped moving. I felt him try to thrust his pelvis up and slide more of his cock inside me, but I just held him there. It was getting hard for me, feeling his cock inside me, to not let it slide all the way, but I wanted an answer.

He looked at me and said, "You getting pregnant is not a turn on for me, It's the risk of pregnancy, knowing that you have a belly full of someone else's cum inside you and their sperm is traveling deep inside your body looking for an egg that may actually be there that turns me on."

I wanted to be upset. I wanted to find a reason to put all this to bed and be done with it, but deep down, somewhere in my core, a fire was starting to light. I felt myself pushing back slightly on my husband's cock. I could feel it inching its way deeper inside me.

I started rocking back and forth on it, feeling it go a little deeper every time. I heard my husband say something but I couldn't make it out, I was focusing on feeling his bare cock slide ever so slowing inside me. He didn't know about the diaphragm. I needed to feel him cum inside me.

I looked down at him and asked him what he said.

He pulled me close and said, "Do you like knowing that a stranger's bare cock is sliding inside your unprotected pussy?"

I felt every nerve in my body go off and every muscle tense up. My toes curled up under me and my pussy started spasming around his bare cock inside me and I started seeing stars. I collapsed on my husband's chest as I continued to convulse. He just held me tight.

I couldn't tell right then if he had cum or not. I heard him ask if I felt better, and just nodded into his chest. I then whispered I wanted to feel him cum. I started rocking myself slowly at first, then harder and harder. I Whispered in his ear, "how bad do you want me to take a stranger's bare cock inside me?"

"Very!" was all he could muster.

"How do you want me to do it?"

"Huh?" I heard him say.

I wanted to hear how he wanted me to do it. I said, "Do you want me to start with a condom on his cock or should I just abandon all pretenses and let him start bare? Do you want me on top, or do you want him on top? Should I beg for him to pull out, telling him I don't want to get pregnant but wrap my legs around his ass or beg him to fill me up and possibly knock me up?"

I could feel him straining, trying not to cum too quickly, thinking I was bare. He started to speak as I continued my onslaught with my tight pussy wrapped around his bare cock.

He said, "Start with a condom on and either accidentally tear it, or pull it off telling him you want to feel him bare inside you!" He grunted loud into my ear, "God, I'm so close, you better get off me."

I told him I wanted all the details, and unless he wants to be a daddy again, wink, wink, he better not cum. I said, "Keep talking!"

He was concentrating so hard, I could feel it as he spoke.

"The first time I want you to be on top, just like you are now." He grunted again, "You are going to make me cum!"

"Good," I thought. Serves you right. I started thrusting a little harder. I was actually getting close to cumming. I started hoping that my diaphragm would hold up, because I knew there was no way he was going to last, and neither was I. I thought about telling him about the diaphragm, but decided against it.

"Oh baby, you are driving me crazy. I don't think I can last much longer." I heard him say.

I said, "You have to, you don't want to be the one that impregnates me, do you?" As I said this, I felt my muscles starting to tense up again. I said, "Tell me what you want me to say!"

"At first, tell him he needs to pull out, or he will get you pregnant," "Fuck, I don't think I can go much longer!"

I then repeated what he said, "Oh baby, you feel so good inside me. I love feeling your bare cock in my unprotected, Ugh, Pussy, but remember to pull out, I don't want to get pregnant."

I felt him grab my hips and try to push me off, but I stayed true and continued sliding my pussy down hard onto his bare cock. I then asked, "Do I just ride him, like I am right now and let him cum inside me?" I could feel every muscle, every nerve, every inch of my husband's cock inside me. I wanted my release and I was going to get it.

"Fuck, No!" I heard him say. He then pulled my ass down hard onto his cock as I felt it expand inside me. "Just before you cum together, Fuck, I'm gonna cum, tell him to cum inside you, beg him to knock you up, tell him to send you home with a baby growing inside you!"

I felt him shudder, I felt his cock expand, I started seeing stars, then I whispered into his hear, "Do it, Cum inside my married, unprotected pussy. Cum with me, send me home to my husband full of your cum, and hopefully a baby inside my belly!"

That was all we could take, I felt him shoot his load deep inside my pussy, I felt my pussy spasm around his cock, milking every bit of sperm from his balls. I heard him say something as I blanked out.

That night started a fire inside of me. I was constantly reading pregnancy risk stories any chance I could get. I found out that he wants to be a cuckold and I was well on my way to wanting to make him one. Every time we had sex, I would play the "Hot Wife" out on the town.

My husband liked the fantasies of just finding some random guy and letting them fuck me and leave me. There was only one problem with that, I didn't know if I could actually do something like that.

I started going out pretty regularly with the girls from work on Thursday nights. My parents were happy to watch the children to allow me time to rest and clean up before my husband came home on Friday. They would keep them through Saturday morning to give us a little time to ourselves. I have the best parents in the world.

On these nights out with my friends, I would allow guys to buy me drinks and I would gladly spend a little time talking to them, but I could never get the courage to invite them back to the house or anything crazy like that. That didn't stop me from fantasizing about them when I got home. Some guys would get me so turned on, I would cum on my toy over and over again.

I would even send fantasy messages to my husband while I was talking with the random guys, telling him I was going to invite him back to our place. He would blow up my phone asking me all sorts of questions. I would leave him hanging until I got home, then tell him how good the guy made me feel and what we did. Most of the time it ended with me cumming hard on my toy, telling him I had a strangers cum seeping out of my pussy.

He would send me pictures of his belly and nightie covered in cum. It felt wonderful being able to share this fantasy with my husband and getting a great reaction out of him, as well as a great climax for me.

Needless to say, I just didn't know how to take this to the next level. I started getting frustrated. Here I was, permission from my husband to have an affair, going out and getting hit on once a week, and I couldn't go any further. That went on for about a month, until last night when I was out, I met someone different.

My group was at the same restaurant that we always go to. After dinner, a few of us stayed behind, like usual to chat, have a few drinks, and see what happens. The other 2 girls are single, so I try to be good until they leave, but that didn't happen.

The bar was pretty full, mostly business men and sales people. A few women were there as well as some couples. I had met a few of these people before, so as soon as we saw an opening for some seats, we took them.

We have a dress code at work that requires us to dress in business attire. I had on a navy blue skirt suit, blazer, and white button down shirt. I went with sensible matching heels because I often find myself walking around the office and to the other buildings. I didn't think I would have much luck tonight. I usually have time to change before meeting up with the girls, but that didn't happen today. Fortunately, I did have the foresight to wear my white lace bra, matching lace thong, garter, and nude stockings underneath. I still felt sexy.

As soon as we sat down, the guy on the left of me turned and introduced himself. He was a very distinguished looking gentleman, dressed in a very handsome looking suit, drinking something on the rocks. His name was Rick. He didn't start off hitting on me, just making polite conversation. He told me he had just picked up a large account in town and that he would be traveling here every week for the next few months.

I in turn told him I was local, that my husband traveled during the week, and that I came here regularly. Why I was so honest with him, I couldn't figure out, but something put me at easy with him. For the next hour I alternated conversations between my friends and he.

Around that time, the girls were talking about going to another bar. They asked me if I wanted to join, but I politely declined. I was captivated by this man, and I had no idea why. He was slowly sipping his Crown on the rocks, but every time I would get halfway into my drink, he would order me another.

I asked him if he was trying to get me drunk so he could take advantage of me.

He laughed it off and said he could never do that to a beautiful lady such as the one sitting next to him.

I giggled along with him as I continued to converse with him and enjoy my fruity cocktails.

After three drinks, I started imagining myself taking advantage of him. How I wish I had had the time to go home, freshen up, and put something a little less conservative on. I took a look around the bar and most of the women there were dressed well, showing lots of cleavage, and wearing tight fitting outfits. I couldn't understand why Rick was so in to me.

I decided to ask him, and I told him to be honest about why, with all these other beautiful ladies here, he was still talking to me.

He told me that I was the most beautiful woman there. He said I was down to earth, where as the rest of the girls here reminded him of bar flies and very superficial. He also told me he was married and that he really wasn't looking for anything but a captivating conversation, and that he had found that in me.

I started blushing and told him I was flattered. Thank God I didn't go home and change, I would have probably put on something just as bad as what the girls were wearing and never met Rick.

It started getting late, so I told Rick I had to get home soon. He asked for the tab as I headed off to the bathroom.

I texted my husband that I had had a good night, but I was headed home alone. I instructed him to put on his red panties and matching nightie, but I couldn't provide him with any fun tonight.

As soon as I pulled my skirt up, the cool air caught me by surprise. The crotch of my panties was completely soaked. I was so turned on, I wanted to take care of myself right then and there. What had gotten in to me?

I knew I would be home shortly, so I refrained from doing anything but peeing. I couldn't put my panties back on because they were soaking wet, as though I had peed myself. I hoped I didn't have a spot on the back of my skirt. I walked back out to the bar, and a slight pang of jealousy came over me.

Rick was still sitting in his spot, but a younger attractive woman dressed beautifully was sitting in my spot. I walked up to Rick, tapped him on the shoulder and said goodbye.

As I walked out the door, I have no idea why, but I felt sad. I felt like I could talk to Rick all night long. I felt that we had some kind of connection. Just as I hit the unlock button on my keychain, I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

I froze in my tracks, ready to swing my purse at my attacker. I heard him say my name and I knew it was Rick. I breathed a sigh of relief, both that I wasn't about to be attacked and that he had left that slut at the bar for me.

I turned around and looked up into his eyes. He reached for my free hand and placed something in it, then he tilted my head with his finger so I was looking straight at him, leaned down, and kissed me on my lips.

My head was spinning and I immediately wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me. We broke the kiss as he whispered, "I have been waiting to do that since I laid eyes on you."

I swooned and almost lost my balance. I Asked him, "Why aren't you talking to that slut, eh, I mean woman at the bar?"

He said she was all fake and he wasn't at all interested in her like he was me.

I felt my heart flutter and me knees get a little weak. I told him I'm flattered, but I am married. She would be much easier to get.

He shocked me when he said he doubted that.

I felt my face flush and my pussy dampen between my legs. I asked him what made him think that?

He said I had a different look than all the other married women he had met. Something about me had him taken from the minute he saw me walk in.

I told him he had his back to me so that's not possible.

He asked if that was why I looked him up and down and chose to sit next to him.

He was right, I had looked him up and down, and there was no mirror at the bar so I thought it was safe. Guess I was wrong.

With that, he cradled my head in his hands, and leaned in for another kiss. I gladly leaned into him as I wrapped my arms around his wide back. I could feel his muscles bulging through his coat as well as a hardening cock pressing up against my stomach.

He broke the kiss, then said, "I will be back next week. I hope to hear from you before so we can plan our date next Thursday."

He kissed me one last time, said his goodbye, and walked away. I was a little perplexed at this, but I could feel my nipples straining at the lacy material as well as a cool dampness between my legs. I watched him walk away, but not back into the bar. He turned towards the hotel next door and disappeared out of view.

His image was burned into my head as I turned towards my car. I finally opened my other hand and found a note in it. Simple, "Rick, Penthouse, Sheraton." His phone number was written across the bottom.

I climbed into my car and started it up. I sat there for a little while deciding what to do. I really wanted to go meet him in his room, but decided against it. I put the car into reverse as though in a trance or dream, then felt myself driving home.

As soon as I got home, I came out of it. I checked my phone as I stripped out of my clothes. Once I had my suit hung up, I took a look in the mirror. I decided to take a picture of myself and send it to my husband. Along with the picture I texted him instructions on which panties I wanted him to wear on the plane tomorrow.

He replied right away. Said he was sorry about me striking out, but said I looked stunning. I thanked him. Just as I hit reply, I remembered Rick and what a crazy night I had. I sent my husband a short story, leaving out some things, telling him I didn't completely strike out.

He was giddy with excitement over the turn of events for me. I told him it didn't go anywhere, but who knows what may happen in the future.

As I started to take off my bra, a very naughty thought crossed my head. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. I wasn't one to call boys before, but something was different. It rang a few times and then I heard his familiar voice.

"Hello".

I responded, "It's Stacey, we met a little while ago at the bar?"

I could hear his voice light up as he recognized me. "Stacey, thank you for calling. I hope you got home safely?"