Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exquisite. So much better than my fake toy. Now that I knew he wasn't going anywhere, I slid my ass further off the table as I felt him penetrate me even deeper. I let out a loud moan as I felt him bottom out.

He started sliding back and forth inside me as I started moaning louder. I looked over and saw the bed. He must have read my thoughts. He just picked me up as I wrapped my legs tight around his ass. I felt him slide another inch inside me. I winced, but didn't say anything. He walked us to the bed and gently laid us down, him staying completely inside me the whole time.

As soon as he was situated, I pulled my dress up higher and he started moving out of me. I then felt him start sliding back inside me as he leaned in to kiss me. He felt wonderful. I could feel his bare thighs against mine. He whispered how sexy I was and how much he loved what I was wearing.

I told him it was all for him, and he could have me all night long if he wanted. He asked if he could have me any way he wanted, and I kinda bit my lip. I stared into his eyes as he stopped moving. I knew what he wanted, I planned for this, but now the time was here.

I reached up and pulled his face to mine. With the other hand I reached down between us. As I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, which by the way was still outside of me, I felt him start sliding out. I felt the ring of the condom come into contact with my hand.

"Yes," was all I could say.

He slowly pulled himself out of me as I continued to roll it off of him. I sighed when I felt the head of his cock slide out of my wet pussy. I pulled my hand towards me as I felt the band get stuck at the head of his cock. Just a little gentle tug and it was free from the ridge. Only the tip was now covered.

I looked at him and said, "I want to feel you bare inside me, but I can't let you cum inside me."

He looked at me and kissed me as I rolled the remainder of the condom off his cock. I dropped the condom on the bed, grabbed his cock in my hand and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. As soon as he felt it enter me, he slid into me hard, almost knocking the wind out of me.

"Oh my God" I screamed.

I heard him moan.

There was definitely a different feel now. I heard him grunt as I squeezed my muscles tight around him. I felt the head of his cock slamming into the back of my pussy. I didn't know how long the diaphragm would last with that kind of assault.

He started breathing heavier into my neck as I felt his cock expand inside me.

His bare cock felt so much better inside me, it didn't take long to reach another mind blowing orgasm. I felt my toes curl up as I dug my fingers into his back. He thrust hard inside me as I felt my head start spinning. As soon as it overcame me, I screamed out and came harder on his cock than I had ever cum in my life. I could feel my pussy spasming on his cock, and that just rolled me from one orgasm to another.

I finally felt the last spasm shoot through my body, so I opened up my eyes and looked into his. This man had just given me the most satisfying orgasm of my life. I was still panting, trying to catch my breath as he just held still. I then remember him asking me if he could have me any way he wanted me.

It was now or never. I didn't know if I had the courage to go through with the rest of the plan, but as I laid there looking up at him, I knew what I wanted. I felt him push forward inside me, so I tilted my pelvis like I had done at home almost every night this week.

I saw him look at me, as he let out a moan and said that felt wonderful. He stopped moving as he held himself still.

I started flexing my muscles on his cock as I tilted my pelvis. He just held himself there as I pushed harder onto him and rotated my pelvis down by grinding my ass into the bed. I felt the tip of his cock hook something. As soon as he felt that, he slid back a little. I felt it move even further, and started imagining it pulling away from my cervix. He pulled a little farther, then slid back in. I felt the diaphragm slide on top of his cock as he slid forward.

He then slid back and I felt it move with him. When he slid back into me, it would stay put. He slid back one more time and I felt it crest the opening of my vagina. He reached down and gently pulled it out of me. He then asked, did you do that on purpose, as I felt him slide his cock all the way back inside me and touch my cervix.

I didn't say anything as I felt him pull himself out and slide back into me. It was the most fantastic feeling ever. I reached into his hand, grabbed the diaphragm, then laid it on the bed. I looked up into his eyes, as I said, "Now you really can't cum inside me. I'm not on birth control and there is nothing in the way of your sperm reaching my egg."

He sighed deeply as he relaxed his arms and laid his body completely against mine. He whispered, "I promise I will do whatever you ask me to do."

He then started moving slowly in and out of me. My next orgasm hit me like a train. He just held me tight as it passed. As soon as it was over, he started sliding back and forth again. I could feel every inch of his cock as it hit spots no one else had.

I heard him start panting and felt his cock expand. He raised up a little, looked at me, then said, "Oh my God, I have never met anyone like you before. I could easily fall for you."

I looked up and said, "I feel the same way. You feel fantastic inside me. Right where you belong."

"Did you mean to have me remove your diaphragm? Are you really completely bare?"

"No, I wasn't planning on that happening. I planned on taking off the condom, but hadn't decided on the diaphragm, but you feel so wonderful, I wouldn't have it any other way. And yes, I have no other means of protection. You are fucking my bare, unprotected pussy right now, and if you cum right now, you could make me pregnant."

He grunted as I felt his cock expand even more.

I looked up and said, "Is that what you want? Do you want to cum right now?"

"Yes, I want to cum right now!"

I reached my legs around his back, pulled him harder into me, pressed my body up against him, then leaned in and said. "I want you to tell me what you want." There was a yearning inside me to hear this man tell me what he wanted. Something inside me was telling me he wanted to. I had removed every barrier for him. Now I wanted to know what his desire was.

I felt him sliding harder into me as I said this. I could feel him tensing up against me. I could feel his cock expand. I felt him start to pull back as he said, "I'm so close!"

I pulled myself tight against him as he tried pulling away. I said, "How close are you?"

"So close! I'm about to cum!"

I then leaned my head back and said, " I told you I would let you have me any way you want me! Do you want to cum inside me? Do you want to plant your seed deep inside me? Tell me what you want!"

He stopped moving completely. We were face to face. I could see his desire in his eyes. I could feel every muscle in his body tense up. I knew he was on the verge. He grunted a little as I felt his cock twitch inside me.

I ran my hands down his back as he lay there looking at me. I felt his back arch and felt his cock slide a little further inside me as I traced my nails down his lower back.

He finally started to speak. He just said, "Yes".

I ran my hands lower until I felt his tight ass in my hands. I grabbed him and pulled him into me even more. I saw his face strain and I knew he was trying to hold on, but I knew what he wanted at that very moment.

I felt him slide back a little until my arms were completely stretched out. I looked up at him and said, "Yes what?"

He said, "Yes, I want to cum inside you!"

I felt him push forward. I wanted to close my eyes as I felt his cock start sliding deeper inside me, but I couldn't. I looked into his eyes and said, "Don't!"

He was just bottoming out inside me and I could feel his balls tighten up against my ass. He started to pull back, but I grabbed his ass even harder and said, "Don't... Pull out!"

As I said this, I felt him push as hard as he could into me. I felt his cock head hit the back of my pussy and keep going. I felt myself relax as I took more of his cock inside me. I knew there was nothing left to protect me. I felt myself open completely as the final inch of his cock penetrated me. I felt him hold me to him completely still as his balls tightened up even more against my ass..

I wrapped my legs and arms tighter around him as I felt his entire body twitch, from his head to his toes and all the way into me and against my cervix. Again I said, "Don't... Ugghh, Pull out! I want to feel you Cum. I want to feel all your sperm enter my body!" I pulled him close as I felt his body tense up and whispered, "There might be an egg inside me, just waiting for one of your sperm to find it!"

He let out a loud groan and I could see his face contort. I could feel his cock expand inside me. I closed my eyes and pictured the tip of his cock up against my cervix. I could see his cock pulsing. The first pulse opened the tip, but nothing came out. I saw it expand once again, this time I could see a beautiful stream of white cum shooting from the tip of his cock.

I opened my eyes as I felt the most intense orgasm rip through my body. I felt my pussy contract against his cock as it continued to pulse inside me. My body was now coaxing more of his sperm out of the tip of his cock and directly against my cervix. I could feel each jet pulsing into my bare womb. I could feel millions of sperm swimming inside me. No condom, no diaphragm, and no pills. Nothing to stop him from impregnating me, just how I saw it in my dreams every night for the last week.

His arms almost gave out as I felt most of his weight on me. We were both panting so hard, it felt like neither of us could catch our breath. I started to get dizzy, thinking I was going to pass out as I felt the last pulse run the entire length of his cock. I knew I had every ounce of his cum deep inside me just as I passed out.

I woke up a little while later, almost like coming out of a soft, soothing nap. I ran my hands down my body, flatting my dress as I went down. It was no longer bunched up around my waist, but neatly pulled down. I ran my hands to both sides of me, but only felt an empty bed.

I ran my hands back across my stomach, down to my belly and started rubbing my lower abdomen, thinking about what I had just done, but instead of feeling ashamed, I started to smile a little. I finally got the courage to open my eyes, hoping it hadn't been just a dream.

The bedroom I was in was unfamiliar. The room itself was massive. The comforter under me felt amazing. Every detail was taken into account in this fabulous place. The lights were very bright and seemed to be coming from all over, but no one was in the room, besides myself. I knew it hadn't been a dream, so I decided to go look for Rick.

As I stood up, my knees were a little shaky. I managed to walk over to the mirror. I looked radiant. My hair was a mess, but my skin was glowing. I ran my fingers through my hair, and did my best to wrangle it into looking somewhat presentable. I walked out the door and into the hallway.

I could hear voices as I entered what must have been the dining room. As I emerged, I heard Rick's voice say, "You look beautiful!"

I walked slowly over to him as I heard him ask for more salt. I looked behind him and saw the same maître d' that had given me the room key. He pulled out a seat for me as I started smelling the most delightful food laid out on the table.

Rick looked at me and said, "I figured you would be hungry. I took the pleasure of ordering you some food."

Hungry was an understatement. As I sat, a napkin was placed in my lap and the silver cover was removed. Lobster and King Crab lined the plate. The Maitre 'd went to work removing all the shells and poured me a glass of what looked like a very expensive glass of Chardonnay. I thanked him as I began eating my salad.

Dinner was absolutely wonderful. I thanked the Maitre D' for his assistance as he cleaned the table. I stood up and excused myself to the ladies room. I freshened up, and just as I was going to come out, I heard the elevator ding. I heard the conversation of Rick thanking the Maitre D' for his services, then heard him tell him he would not be needed the rest of the evening.

I decided to surprise my wonderful host when I exited the bathroom, so I reached behind me and unzipped the dress. I then let it fall to the floor as I peeled off the straps to the night gown and let that fall as well. I undid the clasps on the thigh highs and rolled them off my legs, then undid the fasteners holding the bustier on.

I stood in the bathroom admiring myself as I stood there in just the panties I had on when I walked in. I then stepped into the night gown I had worn and unlocked the door.

I stepped into the empty hallway and glanced towards the bedroom. Rick was not in there. I then walked into the Dining room and he wasn't in there either. I then saw a faint light coming from the balcony, so I slowly walked towards it.

I found him sitting on a beautiful outdoor chair in what had to be the largest balcony I had ever seen. I walked over to him, bent down and kissed him, thanking him for the wonderful meal.

He wrapped his free hand around my waist and thanked me for the fabulous company. He told me he would love for me to keep him company more often, while he has to travel out here.

I told him there was a good possibility that I could do that. I kissed him again, then turned and walked away. I went into the bedroom and found my purse. I looked over to the bed and saw the used condom and diaphragm. I reached into my purse and grabbed my phone.

It was still early in the evening, so I checked my messages. I had a few from my girlfriends and a couple from my husband. I opened my husband's messages up, and found a couple pictures of him. He was dressed up in the entire set I had sent him with. Then one fully clothed. I sent him a text telling him he looked sexy as hell. Then asked him if he was still wearing it.

My husband responded that indeed he was and that he was just finishing dinner. He asked how my night was going and if I was enjoying myself.

I grinned as I thought back on how the night had been so far, and texted him, "My night has been fantastic. I will definitely have a wonderful story for you." I then turned around, aimed the camera so you could see most of my body, as well as the strange bed behind me with the open condom and the diaphragm, and snapped a picture.

I replaced my phone in my purse after I hit send then walked back out towards the balcony. I found Rick still in the same chair as I walked outside. He was wrapping up a conversation on the phone when I heard him say, "I love you, goodnight."

I walked over to him and felt his arm wrap around my waist as I leaned over and kissed him again just as he hung up.

He asked if everything was alright, so I nodded and said yes. I then asked if that was his wife, to which he said yes, and the kids.

I reached down and undid the sash on his robe, as I bent over, sticking my ass up and kissed him. I felt his hands grab my waist as I opened his robe to find him completely naked underneath. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his hands pull my night gown up and over my ass. I then felt his fingers hook the band on my panties and pull them down.

I stepped out of the panties, leaving them laying on the floor as I placed my knees on either side of his legs. I could feel his cock against my stomach as I started kissing him hard on the lips. I then leaned in and asked him, "How many kids do you have?"

He answered into my ear, "3 with my current wife, 2 with my previous."

I asked him how old they were, as I started grinding my stomach against his hard cock, rubbing up and down on it.

He answered all different ages as I continued to grind myself into his hard cock.

I was getting completely turned on, knowing he had 5 kids, and that he had just hung up the phone after talking to his wife.

He then asked if I had checked in with my husband, to which I confirmed. He asked if everything was alright.

I told him everything was fantastic as I raised myself up and felt his cock slip between my legs. I then reached down with my left hand, the diamond band shining in the moonlight, and guided him to the spot. I was already breathing heavy from the teasing, so when I relaxed my legs and felt his cock slide completely inside me, I saw stars.

He grabbed my waist under my nightgown and just held me there, as I started rocking back and forth, feeling his big hard cock sliding back and forth inside me. I could feel it hitting my cervix, then thought about the diaphragm still on the bed.

I twisted my head, feeling the cool air flowing through my hair, then leaned in close to him and started making out again. His grip was getting tight on my waist, so I started grinding down even harder onto his cock. I leaned over to his ear and asked him if he really loved his wife.

He grunted to me "yes, I do, very much."

I then asked him if he had sex with her bare anymore.

He grunted "No. She is on the pill."

I asked him if he liked fucking me bare earlier.

He grunted "Of course I do."

I asked him if he liked fucking me bare right now.

He grunted again, "I love it."

I leaned back a little and stopped moving completely. I then said, "would she like knowing that you are trying to get some girl you just met pregnant?" As I said this, I slid up the entire length of his cock until just the tip was inside me.

He didn't respond right away, so I started to raise myself up, but felt his hands wrapped tightly around my waist, preventing me from moving. I felt his hands start pulling me back down until his cock was buried inside me completely.

I saw fear and lust mixed in his eyes as I started flexing my muscles around his cock. I leaned in to kiss him, and whispered, "It's ok. It's actually turning me on right now." I slid my body up against his, then back down until we were again face to face.

"Yes, she would." I heard him answer. He then asked me, "What would your husband think about this?"

I slid up his cock then back down hard as I came all over his cock again. I pictured my husband in bed tomorrow in a sexy nightie and matching panties as I recounted my "story" for him. Rick just held me still as I came over and over again.

When I was composed again, I grabbed his face, kissed him, then said, "Yes he would."

I started sliding up his cock, until I felt it slide out of my dripping pussy. I kissed him, then stood up and walked back inside the room. I made my way back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone.

There were a bunch of texts, so I read them and just said, "you will hear about everything tomorrow. Good Night." I laid down on the bed next to the diaphragm and snapped a picture. I just said, "I won't be needing this tonight." I turned off the phone just as Rick walked into the room.

He was completely naked and his cock was sticking straight out. it was the first time I had actually seen him naked, and he looked amazing. Ripped stomach, and huge shoulders and arms. He laid down on the bed right next to me as I set the phone down on the nightstand.

He asked if I was talking to my husband.

I said, "yes, just saying goodnight and teasing him a little."

He asked, "Like you are doing to me?"

I said, "Well, yes and no."

He said "How not?"

I turned onto my side with him behind me. I felt his arm slide under my head, under the pillow, and his other one wrap around my waist. I then slid my ass back against him, as his cock slid between my legs.