Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him I did. I felt my knees going weak again so I sat down on the bed. I looked down and couldn't believe I was still in just my bra, stockings, and garter.

He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I had just laid down, but wanted to hear his voice again before I went to sleep.

He said he was glad I did. Then he requested that I get some rest and that he would call me in the morning.

I thanked him and said good night.

Just before he hung up the phone, he said, "See you next Thursday."

I crossed my legs as I felt myself gush just from the sound of it. What did he have in mind? How far would I let it go? Why was I so excited?

I hung up the phone, texted my husband good night and that I would be waiting for him with an extra special story for him when he got home tomorrow, and closed my eyes.

I heard my phone buzz, so I grabbed it and looked at it. It was from an unknown sender. It simply said "Good Night, Sweet Dream!" I recognized the number, and sent back, "Same to You".

I stood up, but just before I took the rest of my clothes off, I turned sideways, tilted my head towards the mirror and snapped a picture. I then attached it and sent it to Rick. I looked at the picture after I sent it for what seemed like an eternity, until the phone buzzed again.

I backed out of that message and pulled up my husbands. He sent me a picture of him all dressed up in his nightie, panties, and a hard cock trying to poke out of them. I complimented him, then set back to task. I needed to get dressed for bed.

I grabbed my short white silk nightie, then reached into my panty drawer and pulled out my white crotchless silk, with lace border panties. I looked into the mirror and thought, "That's Hot!" as I felt my phone buzz.

I looked at the message and Rick was complimenting my outfit. He said, "I knew there was a vixen hiding under those clothes. I thanked him, then pointed the camera at the mirror and snapped my last picture. I sent him a very sultry one of me in my nightie, my breasts jutting out from my chest, my nightie pulled up in the back just showing a little ass cheek and a little lace of my white panties.

Again, the comments were very tasteful, but he scolded me for not going to bed. I giggled at that as I turned the lights out and crawled into bed. The phone buzzed one last time. "I hope you bring that outfit with you."

I laughed as I set the phone down and closed my eyes for the last time.

The dreams I had that night were fantastic. I could feel every inch of Rick's hard cock deep inside me, stretching me, pushing deeper than anything I had ever felt before. In one of them, I heard myself beg him to cum as I felt him press himself harder inside me. It felt so real, I remember just before he did cum, I pulled him out of me, fished out my diaphragm, then guided him back inside me completely bare. Once he was deep inside me, I begged him to cum inside me deep and hard.

I came just as I felt him cum. It was so violent I actually woke myself up. I looked down between my legs, and between my pussy lips was my very own dildo. It was only sticking out an inch or so, but I hadn't been working it. Hell, I had put it away the night before. As I pulled the toy out of my pussy, I had a couple aftershocks reminding me how hot it was.

I turned to lay it on the nightstand, when I saw something laying by my water. My diaphragm was laying there, and the weirdest part was Rick's phone number was under it. I shook my head trying to make any sense of it, as I set the toy down and tried to go back to sleep. Every time I would close my eyes, I would see myself pulling the diaphragm out and guiding his bare cock back inside me.

I ran my hand down my nightie, past the hem and onto the front of my panties. I pushed my hand further down until my fingers were nestled in between my pussy lips. I was soaking wet. I didn't think I could produce that much lubrication. I pushed a finger, then 2 inside me, pulled them out, then started playing with my clit.

I closed my eyes feeling the sensation of another strong orgasm about to rock my body, but I couldn't get myself there. I looked over onto the dresser and had a wicked thought. I grabbed my toy, pulled a condom out of the drawer and slid it all the way onto it. I then reached over and grabbed my diaphragm.

I started working the diaphragm back inside my pussy where it had been before I went to sleep. I then took the toy and started sliding it into me. I closed my eyes and immediately the visions came right back. I could feel Rick's hard cock sliding into me. I could see the condom covering his cock as he slammed it back into me.

He started saying, "You feel so good, I just don't think I can cum inside the condom."

I felt myself reach down with my other hand, find the band on the condom and grasp it as I pulled the toy completely out. I had tried that a hundred times and it hadn't worked anywhere near as well as it had now. I threw the condom onto the nightstand, then plunged his cock back inside me.

I closed my eyes and it felt so different. It felt like a real cock was sliding inside me. I could see Rick poised right above me, I could feel his pelvis contacting mine as I thrust the toy back inside me. It felt very real. I pushed harder and harder with the toy until I felt it bottom out inside me. I wiggled it a little, wanting to feel every inch of that shaft inside me, when I felt something move.

I kept my eyes shut, still imagining him above me, stopping his movement. He whispered into my ear that he can feel something inside me.

I tell him "It's my diaphragm, it's the only barrier left keeping me from getting pregnant."

I feel him wiggle his cock a little more and push a little harder inside me. He moaned a little as he is doing this. He tells me I feel so good.

I arch my back a little, feeling the tip of his cock press down, then roll my hips down as I feel something give inside me. I feel him slide his cock back a little, then forwards. I can feel something on top of his cock. It feels really strange, but at the same time really good. He keeps sliding back and forth, nice and slowly, until I feel something coming out of my vagina.

I reach down with my other hand and grab what feels like a rubber. I pull it out of me, open my eyes, and look down to see what it is. I couldn't believe it. I had dislodged my diaphragm with the tip of my toy and was now holding it in my hand while still fucking myself.

I held it there as I laid my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes. I could see Rick above me again, but now, he had a devilish smile and was holding my diaphragm in his hand. I see myself reach for it, but he throws it onto the bed. I tell him I can get pregnant now and that he needs to stop.

I feel him push back into me even harder as I try to push him off of me. He is much stronger than I am, and I feel him plunge his cock deeper and deeper inside me with every thrust. My body starts to respond and I tilt my pelvis up and into his thrust each time. I hear myself whispering stop, as I push back harder and harder into him.

I see his facial expression change, I can feel his cock slamming harder into me, I feel it start to expand as a sudden bliss takes over my body. I can feel my orgasm starting from my toes, working slowly up my legs, a distinct tingle starts welling up in my pussy and shoots straight through my belly, all the way to my head.

I scream out at the top of my lungs, but nothing escapes my mouth as I feel his thrusting becoming more violent. I feel his cock swell even bigger, and just before I pass out, I see my legs wrap around his body as I pull him deeper inside me. I whisper "Cum baby. Cum deep inside me. Send me home to my husband with your baby growing inside me."

I woke up a couple hours later, still in my nightie. The dream I had was pure bliss and I am grinning from ear to ear as the sun lights up the room. I reach over, but no one is in the bed with me. My pussy aches a little, and I can still feel it spasming. I look over and see the toy on the nightstand again. The diaphragm is under it as is the condom and Rick's number.

My ass feels raised, so I reach under me and feel a pillow wedged under it. I remember doing this when my husband and I were trying for our first baby. I run my hands down my nightie, feeling my belly.

This goes on all day. Each time I came, I would fall asleep for a little while. I was having fun texting with Rick throughout the day when I was awake. I even sent him a couple risque photos. I even sent him one of my crotchless panties.

He told me he almost came just seeing it.

I told him if he is lucky, he would get to see the real thing soon enough.

He said he was on his way home, but Thursday couldn't get here fast enough.

I sighed and told him the same.

About 4 in the afternoon my husband texted that he had landed. I had sent him some pictures to whet his appetite, but nothing as bad as what I sent Rick. He was beside himself. I went about picking up a little in the room. I put my toy and diaphragm away. I put Rick's number away. I threw the condom away, but placed the condom wrapper under the sheet in the bed. I changed my night gown and went to wait in the family room for him to get home.

That weekend was crazy. I couldn't get enough sex. Each time my husband penetrated me, I saw Rick's face and would cum almost immediately. We went through an entire box of condoms. He had to go buy more.

Finally, Sunday morning I was too sore. We decided to go get the kids and spend the rest of the day together. I kept looking at my phone, but nothing. Not one single word.

Monday morning, I helped my husband pack for his trip. In addition to his normal attire, I packed a new nightie and matching panty set. I also packed a matching garter belt and his thigh highs. I knew he would love them. I wanted him to wear them on Thursday night for me.

As soon as my husband was in his car and headed to the airport, I started getting ready for work. Just as I finished putting on my lingerie for the day, I took a picture and sent it to Rick. I thought I looked really sexy with my hair all done, makeup on, and a very skimpy white thong, matching push up bra and garter, thigh highs, and 4 inch pumps.

I finished dressing, got the kids ready and headed off for work.

All day I waited for a reply, but never heard back. Monday night it was all about the kids. Once they were out for the night, I changed into a sexy nightie and settled in for some fun. It was just like Friday morning all over again. I could see him clearly in my head. I could feel every inch of him. When I woke up, everything was back on the nightstand and I had a pillow under my ass.

Tuesday went the same way. I sent him a picture of me in my lingerie, got dressed and headed off for work. All day long I waited for a reply, but one did not come. Tuesday night, when the kids were asleep, I left all the lingerie on, but slipped off the panties. I grabbed the matching nightie and went to bed. I decided not to use the toy for the rest of the week. I laid there hoping I would hear from him tomorrow.

I dosed off around 11, but around 3am I woke up to an amazing orgasm. I reached down and felt my toy, which I now named Rick, deep inside me. When I pulled it out, the condom was broken and I was wet. I put it on the nightstand and fell back asleep. When I woke up I had the toy deep inside me again, and a pillow under my ass.

I put everything away, got ready for work, and even though I said I wouldn't I sent Rick a picture of my lingerie. I was really hoping I would hear from him today, but as I closed my eyes that night, I still hadn't heard a word.

I slept like a baby. When I woke up in the morning I felt completely refreshed. All my things were right where I had left them. I was relieved. If I was going to meet him, I wanted a good night's sleep. I showered and did my hair and makeup.

I grabbed my new white bustier with matching g-string. Next I put on my new white thigh highs. I clipped the garters to the thigh highs then slid on my 5" white sling backs. I grabbed my most conservative full length white dress, and my black blazer. I donned my jewelry, grabbed the kids and headed out the door.

Once I got to work I instructed my husband what I wanted him to wear this morning, which was a matching white full back lace panty set. I had even bought him a matching white no show, unpadded bra to wear. He sent me a picture with them on, then fully clothed. I told him I had a special surprise for him tomorrow, so he has to wear this all day or he won't get it.

I spent the day working and generally ignoring my phone. Around 4 that afternoon I heard it buzz. I reached into my purse, moving the white nightie and crotchless panties I had placed in there this morning and read the text.

It just said, "Dinner, 6pm. See you soon."

I was giddy as a school girl. I called my parents to make sure they were picking up the kids from daycare. I then sent a text to my husband.

"Are you still wearing what I told you to wear?"

"Of course I am." was his reply.

I said, "Good, now before you go to dinner, there is a matching garter and thigh high set in your bag. Put them on. Make sure you send me a pic. Be a good boy, and you will have a wonderful surprise waiting for you when you get home tomorrow."

I sent him I love him to which he responded the same.

I left work a little early and headed towards the restaurant. When I got there, I went into the ladies room, checked my makeup and hair, then changed into my crotchless white panties, and slipped the nightie on under the dress. Once I was put back together, I grabbed my diaphragm case, pulled it out, and slid it into my already wet pussy.

It takes some work to be able to do all this in a small stall, but I figured out how. The nightie was more like a slip, just with lace cups and a little lace trim. I put my other panties in my bag, checked myself in the mirror and headed towards the bar.

It was only 5:30, so I ordered a drink. I texted Rick I was here, but didn't hear anything back. Around 5:50 I was starting to get nervous. I grabbed my bag and checked to make sure I had everything. I found the condoms on the bottom of the purse. I placed one on top of everything, so I could get to it easily. Thank God for large Purses.

Just as the clock ticked 6, I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned to look, but it was the maitre d'. He informed me that my date would not be meeting me downstairs. I gave an inquisitive look as I started to get up. He then told the bar tender that my tab was on the house.

I started feeling hurt as well as embarrassed. I huffed a little as I walked behind him towards the door.

Just as we exited the door, he stopped, looked at me, then said, take the elevator to the penthouse. He handed me a gold key and said, "slip this into the card slot. It will take you directly to the room."

Holy Shit, I'm pretty sure my eyes lit up, but a very nervous pang hit me in the gut. What had I gotten myself into. It was like my feet were moving to the elevator on their own, and my arm reached out and pushed the button before I knew what was happening. I could see everything happening, but it wasn't me in control of my movements.

It had to be the fastest elevator I had ever been on. I slid the key into the slot and was whisked away up to the penthouse. The door started to open, but I didn't think I would be able to move. I stood there for a minute, but just as the doors were getting ready to close, I saw an arm dart out and stop it. As the door opened Rick came in to view.

My eyes lit up and a huge smile came across my face. I walked up to him and just as I was within reach, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. I threw my arms around his neck and we both leaned in for a kiss.

He felt wonderful. I could feel him pressing into me as I threw my leg around the back of his, trying to get him closer. I immediately felt him getting hard against my belly. It felt like we were melting in to one.

I felt his tongue in my mouth and his hands gripping the small of my back. I could feel my pussy spasm and get damp. We both knew exactly what we wanted. I had been fantasizing about this for an entire week. My mind was reeling as every nerve that touched his body was on fire.

I could feel my feet shuffling back a little, and just as I started to trip, I felt him pick me up completely off the floor. It was like I was floating on air. We didn't go back very far before I felt something under my ass.

As I was set down, I could feel the wall behind me. it was cold, but I was on fire, so it felt great. I spread my legs allowing him to rest between them as we continued to make out. I reached down and started undoing his tie, then his shirt. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and helped push it over his shoulders. His shoulders were massive. I ran my hands down his chest as I felt his abbs flex. I didn't rest long as I reached out and down to his pants.

He was panting into my mouth as I undid his belt and could finally reach his button on his pants. As I undid them, I felt him pulling my dress up in the front. I could feel as the hem slid gently over my stocking covered legs.

There was no pretense at this point in time. We both had a natural, wild attraction for each other that was pushing us into an inevitable outcome.

As soon as the hem of my dress crested my knees, I let go of his pants and could actually feel them caress my legs as they fell to the floor. I reached down to get at his boxers to release the monster of my dreams.

I pulled at them as I felt my dress ride even higher. His hands were now on the outside of my legs, pushing the dress back, but sliding gently over the stockings. When I felt him touch bare skin, I pulled hard at his boxers, and dropped them to the floor.

There was now nothing stopping him or I from seeing this through to the end. I reached up, grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine. I felt his body shift and once he was free of his clothes, I felt his bare legs slide in between my stocking clad legs.

I reached down with one hand to feel what was about to slide inside me. This was truly the object of my desire the whole time we were apart. I wanted to know what I felt against my leg that night. I had fantasized every night of taking this rigid phallus deep inside me.

He slid himself towards me a little more as my hand encircled his manhood. It felt so wonderful feeling him for first time. He let out a sigh as I stroked him gently as we made out.

I let go of his face and reached for my purse. Feeling around I grabbed the first package I could find. I had gotten good at opening it with one hand, so as I pulled it out of my purse, I moved my hand between us.

I looked at him as I saw his eyes plead with mine and said, "I can't get pregnant!"

He looked at me like he understood, so I started gliding it down his cock until it stopped. I broke the kiss to look down, and it was about three quarters of the way on. As soon as I was sure he was covered, I slid my ass forward a couple inches on the table, until I just felt my ass cheeks holding me up.

I was still holding him with my hand as I felt the tip of his cock make contact with my bare pussy. I felt a shockwave course through my body. I was tingling all over. I started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down against my clit. I leaned back against the wall, tilting my pelvis up and sliding his cock down until I felt it penetrate me slightly. Once I knew it was in the right place, I let go of him, leaned back in to kiss him as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He slowly started to thrust into me, as I rocked my pelvis slightly, trying to get him inside me. I was giving a little resistance, but soon enough I felt my muscles relax and I felt him slide a couple inches inside of me.