Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am always concerned of messing up what I have with Mike. I said, "That would be easy enough to arrange. Are you worried about what we are doing might end up damaging our marriage? I would never want anything we do to destroy what you and I have."

I saw Mike look over at me. When our eyes met he said, "Honey, our marriage is strong. I don't see this causing problems, but I think we need to be open with each other and let the other know if we ever have concerns. If anything, this vacation and everything we have done has reaffirmed and strengthened how much I love you. It turns me on more than you know when I see others looking at your naked body. I realize they want to fuck you, and the strange thing is I don't care if they do, as long as it is what you also want. I know it is just sex and after it is over you will still be mine and you will tell me all about what happened and how it felt."

"Baby, I am so relieved to hear you say that. I feel the same way. You know I am a slut. I am proud of my body and enjoy showing it off. I really enjoy when men look at me like they wonder what it would be like to put their cock in me. I love a man's touch on my body especially if his hands are rough. I get off seeing you as you watch what he, or even she, is doing to me. I love to flirt and if you are watching it is even better. I know you are proud of me and I am very proud and lucky to be your wife. I agree with you that this vacation has made our marriage even stronger. I enjoy it when Sam fucks me, but I love you fucking me even more. The variety has been hot, but you will always be my true love."

With one hand on the wheel, Mike extended his other arm toward me inviting me to come close. He said, "Come here baby." I stood and could not get to him fast enough. At that moment I felt so connected with my husband and a tremendous amount of love for him. I could also feel the love he had for me. I threw my arms around him and felt his strong arm pull me in tight.

I told him, "Honey, if you don't care, I am going to tell Sam and Erin I want to sleep with you tonight. I want my man to make love to me tonight. I can wait until tomorrow for the fun of feeling Sam's cock fucking the shit out of me."

"I would like that a lot. I want to feel you against me tonight. I desperately need to make love to my beautiful sexy wife."

The warmth in my heart was so real. I did not regret anything we had done or were planning on doing, and tonight I needed my own man's cock inside me. Tonight I needed his cock to be the one to fill me with warm thick cum. I felt a deeper love for my husband now than I had for a long, long time. "Let me go talk to Sam and Erin. I know they will understand."

Mike released me from his embrace and I went down the steps into the cabin to find Sam and Erin. I found them in the berth Sam and I shared. It was sweet seeing Erin's small body tight up against Sam's. His left arm was around her with his right hand on her cute little ass. Her head was resting on his chest with her leg draped over his thigh. I could see Sam's cock glistened with a coating of moisture. Obviously they had been fucking. I knocked on the open door. "Hey bitch, have you been fucking my husband?" As I said this, I touched Sam's hand on her ass and slipped my fingers from his hand to between her legs feeling her pussy lips. They were slick with the cum that covered her completely between her legs.

Erin looked up at me as she felt my hand on her and smiled. "Yep, I sure have and that is a mighty nice cock your cruise husband has."

I smiled at her and said, "If you two don't mind, I would like to spend the night with Mike. We have been talking and I need to have him in me, I need to be loved tonight. Tomorrow the fucking is back on in full force, if you two don't mind."

Erin looked at Sam then at me. "That is sweet. I think it is a great idea. Sam and I can do the helm watch. If Mike will just set the GPS autopilot, we will watch out for anything that gets in our way."

"Thanks honey. I owe you."

Sam spoke up saying, "So, just a few short days and you have already decided you want to divorce me? You think his cock is better than mine?"

Erin said, "Don't you worry big boy. I will see to it your cock is adequately taken care of. I am sure after a night with Mike she will be running back to her Cruise husband's big fat cock."

"She better, or my feelings are going to be hurt," Sam said.

Erin got a serious look on her face and looked at me, "Sweetie, is everything okay? Is Mike having second thoughts?"

"Oh, no it is nothing like that. We just had a nice conversation about all this. Things could not be better between us. Mike loves everything about the vacation, especially your little cunt. He told me you have the cutest and most fuckable ass. If you ask me you are just a little homewrecker."

"That is good to hear. I have done my best to lure his cock into the trap between my legs. Seriously, that is good news. You had me a little worried there for a while."

"No, there is nothing to worry about. Hon, do you mind?" I motioned for Erin to come out into the cabin. I backed away from the door and heard her tell Sam she would be right back.

"Yea, what is it?" asked Erin once we were in the cabin and out of Sam's ability to hear us.

"I am going back up on deck with Mike. There is no hurry about you two coming up. Mike and I are enjoying the wind and conversation. Isn't this the best vacation possible? We did such an amazing job planning this."

"I know it is the most amazing vacation ever, and to think it does not stop when we get home. Which berth do you two want?"

"You are already in there, we will just use your and Mike's bed if that is okay."

She grinned as she said, "Sure, sounds good. You just better not leave any huge wet cum spot for me to have to sleep in tomorrow."

"I will try to control it, but you know how I get when I am horny."

Grinning she said, "Yea, I know! That is why I mentioned it. I know how you can squirt all over the place when you get really worked up and cum."

"Get your ass back in there and clean that man's cock. I could clearly see it was covered with pussy juice. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Erin grinned, then turned and headed back to Sam. Just before she went through the door she looked back at me grinning. She wiggled her sexy ass at me, slapped it with her open hand saying, "I know you want some of this, but tonight it belongs to Sam." She then disappeared though the doorway into the berth.

Chapter 32 - At the Helm (Sam)

Carla wanted to spend the night with Mike. Erin and I were happy to give Mike a break and let him spend some quality time alone with his cock buried in Carla. After all I had been enjoying her and would do so again tomorrow. I could let her husband have her one night.

Mike set the autopilot for me before going below deck with Carla. All Erin and I had to do was remain awake and watch for any obstacles that might be in our path. Mike told me there have been accidents involving boats the size of ours being run over by large ships and nobody even knew what happened. I think Clothing Optional is a large boat, but Mike said in the middle of the night those large ships could hit a boat the size of ours and never even know it had hit us. Large ships are equipped with radar but we are so low on the water compared to them, Clothing Optional would more likely than not, never be seen by their radar. Mike said this is why it was so important for someone to be on watch. If we could have found an island to anchor off of, it would have allowed all of us to sleep, but this was not so bad. I knew Mike would be up early to relieve us. Once he relieved us Erin and I would be able to get a little sleep. I sleep like a baby on the boat. The motion of the boat and sound of the waves against the hull, combine to create a sleeping environment better than any sleeping pill.

On deck I told Erin to lie on one of the cushions and sleep. It was not necessary for both of us to remain awake. She insisted that she wanted to stay up with me and talk. It was a beautiful night with stars filling the sky. The only light was the light from the instruments along with that from the full moon and stars.

When away from the city lights and out here where all is dark, the stars appear much brighter. They are beautiful without the lights of the cities to drown out their illumination. I was enjoying the stars and watching the black horizon when I felt a wonderful warm wetness on my cock. I looked down and saw Erin kneeling in front of me. She was cupping my balls in her hands and looking up at me. It was dark, but there was enough light from the moon to see her beautiful face. The sight of my cock slipping in and out of her mouth was such an erotic sight.

I was so close to shooting my load in her mouth I put my hand on her head and said, "Baby, slow down. I want to enjoy this longer and you are just too damn sexy for me to be able to resist." She slowed down, but I had to look away from her. Seeing Erin with my cock in her mouth as she looked up at me was too sexy for me to be able to successfully delay my ejaculation for long. I knew I was so close to my orgasm that if I looked down at her I would instantly fill her mouth with cum.

As she slowed down she kept my cock in her mouth, but instead of taking it in and pushing it back out, she just left me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue working all over the underside of my shaft. "That's it baby. Oh yea, that feels so fuckin great."

Yes, I know how lucky I am. My petite little wife is amazingly sexy. She loves to make me feel good. And on this trip she is also focused on making Mike feel good. She kept sucking me while I talked to her. "Honey, I am anxious to get back home and learn to dive. Not only will we get to dive naked on the next trip, it will also be something we can do with Mike and Carla. Mike is always telling me how much he enjoys diving. I am sorry I did not get us into it earlier. If I had we could have gone with them yesterday."

Erin took my cock out of her mouth to talk. As she talked she slowly stroked my cock covered with her saliva. "That's okay honey, we had fun snorkeling. We will be diving with them next time." In a sexy voice she asked, "Honey, why aren't you watching me suck your hard cock? You always like watching me."

"You know why I can't watch you. You are too fuckin hot for me to watch. If I look at you I will shoot my load in your mouth."

"Okay baby. I really do like sucking your cock."

"Whose cock do you like the best, mine or Mike's?"

"I can't answer that. Both of you are about the same size, but you are both unique in your own way. Obviously I am more familiar with yours, but Mike's is nice too. I love the cum you both feed me. It tastes so good and I like watching both of you as you watch me swallow your cum. You both seem to get turned on by that."

"Baby, that is hot. I love you so much."

"I love you too. I love you with all my heart. Can I make you cum now?"

"Yes, I am ready baby."

For me, there is something about a woman taking your cock in her mouth and then swallowing cum directly from the source that is such a turn-on. My Erin does it so well and she tells me she likes doing it.

"You are the best wife, but tomorrow you are Mike's wife and Carla will come back to me. You know Mike and I love watching you and Carla make out with each other. I can't take my eyes off the two of you as you are naked and on display for us to enjoy. You both are gorgeous eye candy."

"That is so sweet of you to say. I can tell you that Carla and I like knowing you guys are watching us all the time. A girl likes to be noticed and you boys have sure been paying a lot of attention to us on this vacation."

What more could a man ask for than a wife like mine? I knew this vacation was going to end entirely too fast. "Baby get some sleep, I have the watch and will sleep later."

I watched as she curled up on a bench cushion and drifted off to sleep. Now I could watch the wide open ocean and my beautiful wife as she slept. I could see why Mike loves sailing so much. It is one of the most peaceful things I have ever done. I could not help but wonder what I had done to end up with such a beautiful and loving wife. Watching her laying naked on the bench as she slept so peacefully had me thanking my lucky stars for giving me such a loving and beautiful woman.

Chapter 33 - Two Fortunate Men (Mike)

I woke to the wonderful smell of the salt air with my sexy wife sleeping soundly snuggled up against me. Very carefully so as to not disturb her I got out of bed. Looking at the clock I saw it was a few minutes past 5:00 AM.

After spending last night making love to my real wife, I felt relaxed and refreshed. I headed up to relieve Sam and Erin from their watch through the night. As I was leaving the berth I looked back to see Carla sleeping like a baby. She is so cute and innocent when she is sleeping. I quietly closed the door and headed up the ladder to the helm.

I saw Sam standing at the wheel with Erin asleep on a bench. He saw me and grinned as he gave me a wave of the hand. I grinned pointing to Erin sound asleep. He nodded his head and smiled. We were both quiet so we would not disturb her. I approached him and quietly asked if he wanted me to make a pot of coffee. He nodded without saying anything. Holding up my index finger to indicate I would be right back he gave me a nod and looked back to the bow.

This is the perfect time of day on the water. The sun is just beginning to create a glow on the eastern horizon and on this particular morning the water was very calm with just enough of a breeze to give us steerage. This means we had enough forward movement to allow us to steer the boat. With no forward movement you are adrift and have to just sit and let the current carry your vessel. The only alternative is to start up the engine and let the propeller provide the movement giving the rudder something to bite into. Steerage is not possible without water flowing past the rudder.

Once back down the ladder I got the coffee and coffee pot set up and started. I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Coffee, sea air and wet pussy are the three most wonderful aromas, and not necessarily in that order. I did not have to wait long before I could pour two large mugs of coffee.

I am not sure if Sam was happier to see the mug of hot coffee or me to relieve him so he could get some sleep. Either way he took the mug from me. Placing his nose over the mug he took in a deep breath as he enjoyed the aroma of the coffee. He took a sip of the hot brew and smiled saying, "Perfect." We kept our voices down low so Erin could continue to sleep.

I looked at Erin. She is so tiny and adorable. I was looking forward to her waking up. Even though Carla had been all I could handle last night, my cock was hard just looking at Erin. Turning to Sam I asked, "How did it go last night?"

"Just fine. The wind was steady all night and my baby fell off to sleep about three hours ago. I love the salt air and the nice breeze on my face. Before this vacation I never knew what I have been missing. The wind in the sails, the smell of the salt air and watching her naked and sleeping so peacefully. This is life as it should be. Buddy this is the closest thing to paradise I could ever dream up."

I looked over at Erin. She was beautiful in her nudity. She looked so peaceful and innocent. I had to chuckle to myself. Sam asked, "What's so funny?"

"Just look at her. She looks so sweet and innocent. She is adorable, she is so damn cute. The thing is nobody would know that little thing is one fuckin hot woman who can drain a man's cock of every drop of cum. Face it Sam, your wife is a fuckin hottie!"

Sam grinned from ear to ear, "Yea she is, isn't she? I love her to pieces. She and Carla had so much fun putting this vacation together. I am almost looking forward to it ending and us getting home. Buddy I think our lives are about to take a wonderful change for the better. We get to fuck each other's wife anytime we want. I am so excited about the possibilities. We only have one more day. We will be back home tomorrow night. I am not too shy to tell you how anxious I am to get my key to your house."

I was half listening to Sam as my eyes drifted back to Erin's naked body laying curled up on the seat cushion. I could not get over how sexy hot she looked. I was thankful she was not as innocent as she looked. She is so easy on the eye as she lays there so peaceful and innocent. She was as naked as the day she was born and her tan lines were beginning to disappear with all the exposure her body was getting of the sun.

"We are two very lucky men. I know we must be the envy of every man who sees us with our women." As I sat there I realized what Sam had said. I looked at Erin and said, "Yea buddy, I can hardly wait to slip my key in the lock on your front door and walk in sweeping this little thing off her feet and spending the night in bed with her."

Sam said, "I know what you mean. You do know your wife is just as hot as mine. I plan on dipping my cock in that beautiful babe every chance I get."

"Yea, buddy, I do know. We are two very fortunate men." I placed my hand gently on Erin's hip enjoying the feel of her silky soft skin and the warmth of her body.

Chapter 34 - Life is Great (Erin)

I heard Mike and Sam talking and realized they were talking about me. They did not know I was awake so I pretended to be asleep. Sam's comments about getting home had me aroused. He was obviously excited to get back home and see how it would be being able to go over to Mike and Carla's whenever he wanted to plug his cock into Carla.

I must admit my friend is one hot piece of ass and I understand why he enjoys fucking her so much. I should know, I have eaten her pussy enough times to know firsthand how hot she can be.

As I think back on the lesbian relationship Carla and I have it is funny how we slowly drifted toward each other and ended up in bed together. I never would have dreamt I would enjoy a lesbian relationship, but I had to admit I like the feel of another woman's soft skin and the way she smells. That is what gets my pussy so wet when I am with a woman. The boys may think they are the lucky ones, but it is us girls who have all the fun. Each of us girls gets access to two hard cocks and a wet pussy. As the boys have said many times, "Life is great."

It is too bad society is the way it is. Women are lucky, the boys are so homophobic, but with women it is different. Women can love men or women and nobody goes crazy at the thought. With men if they even look at another guys cock they are branded as being gay. I don't get it. A cock is fun to play with. You can do so much more with a cock than a pussy.

I felt Mike place his hand on my hip. I almost jumped when he touched me, but I was able to remain still as I listened to them. Mike works in an office just like Sam, but he also works on cars and boats when he is off. He likes to get his hands dirty and as a result his hands are rough. I love the feeling of his hands on my body. His hand on my hip felt great. I knew if he began stroking my skin I would have to drag him below into the cabin and get me some of his cock.

Sam's comments about walking in on us made me anxious to get home, but at the same time I did not want our vacation to end. I could easily live on Clothing Optional, but that was not really a realistic option, or was it?

Hearing the boys talk surprised me and made me realize we only had until tomorrow before we would be heading home. The week had flown by so quickly. I had a special thing I wanted to try that I thought everyone would enjoy. With this new information I suddenly realized tonight would be my last opportunity if I was going to do it.