Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He appeared to be fucking Erin like that now and she appeared to be enjoying the experience. She eventually opened her eyes and saw me in the doorway watching, but did not say anything. Moments later I could see by Mike's change in trusts he was pumping his cum into the petite little woman who is my best friend. An idea popped into my head and I jumped at the opportunity. Climbing onto the bed I reached between Mike's legs taking his scrotum in my hand. I began by massaging his balls. I could feel his cock pulsing as his cum was being dumped into Erin's pussy.

I leaned in and placed my head between their legs. I could see the mixture of cum and pussy juices leaking out of Erin and covering Mike's cock. It couldn't resist and began licking Mike's balls. I lowered my tongue to lick where his cock pierced Erin. Both were going wild as they felt me licking them. I worked back up toward Mike's balls and kept going rimming his anus with my tongue. This is something I have done before, but don't do very often. It was driving him wild. I kept this up for a couple minutes then Mike rolled off of Erin. His body was up against hers and I saw him watching me.

Licking Erin's clit she bucked her hips up towards my mouth. Continuing on down I put my tongue between her lips and found a pool of Mike's cum just inside her pussy. I cleaned it out and put my tongue in deeper. The mixture of her juices and Mike's cum tasted good and gave me a wicked feeling.

Here I was eating my husband's cum from my best friend's pussy. It was absolutely the hottest thing I had ever done. Sure Erin and I had played around in bed several times but never had we involved a man in our love making. I continued to lick her pussy of all traces of what the two of them had just done. I decided I had come this far and dropped lower to rim Erin's ass. She went wild. I kept this up for a while then slipped off the bed as quickly as I had climbed on. I looked at them and saw them looking at me with big grins on their faces. They embraced and began kissing. I left the two lovers to enjoy each other and proceeded back up on deck with Sam.

As I ascended the stairs from the cabin to rejoin Sam I was laughing. He asked me what happened and I explained in detail what I had done.

"No shit? That is so hot! Do you think Erin would do that?"

"I bet she will. If she doesn't just let me know and I will do it when you are fucking her."

"Awesome! Carla, you are so fuckin amazing and sexy. I hope Mike appreciates what he has."

"He does, I assure you. I remind him quite often how lucky he is to have me." I do joke around with Mike, but in reality I know I am the lucky one. Mike is the best husband a woman could ever want.

Sam was laughing as he said, "I just bet you do."

I hugged him tight then reached down to fondle his cock. He had put his trunks back on so I squeezed his cock through his trunks. I was pleased to feel his cock was very hard and decided to have some fun.

I enjoy when a man looks at me and I see his hard cock. It is a turn-on knowing I am the cause of his excitement. I am always teasing Mike, and almost every time it results in me getting filled with a hard cock. The only thing that varies is which hole he decides to fill. In that regard, Sam was just like Mike.

I sat back down on the bench and was watching Mike. He was wearing his trunks and his cock was making a tent in them forcing him to keep adjusting himself. I teased asking, "Baby, am I causing you some discomfort?"

"Yes and I do believe you are doing it on purpose," he said as he grinned his glance switching back and forth between the ocean ahead and me.

"I am so sorry. You know I feel bad about that."

"Yea, right. I can see how bad you feel about it. If you weren't so fucking sexy I would not have this problem."

"Honey I really am sorry about that, but I do have a question."

"What is that?"

I stood up and backed up to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass. Taking his hand in mine I moved it between my legs and placed it directly on my pussy and asked, "I thought I felt some stubble after I shaved this morning. Could you check for me and tell me if you feel anything that is not supposed to be there?"

I felt him grip my pussy tight as he said, "Damn you Carla. That is what I was talking about. You did the same thing to me earlier today. How is a man supposed to act?"

I turned to face him, grinning and watching him. I enjoyed watching as he adjusted the large lump in his trunks once again.

"Baby, a woman likes a man who takes charge. Maybe you should teach your woman her place" I teased as I blew him a kiss from about three feet away.

Sam looked at me as if considering my previous statement. I saw a look on his face I had not seen before. I began thinking maybe I had done too much teasing and it was about to catch up with me. As if talking to himself he said, "A man needs to do what needs to be done. The autopilot is set and it looks clear ahead." He stopped talking to himself and turned his gaze toward me. I watched as slowly he untied his trunks allowing them fall to the deck. I stood frozen watching him wondering what his next move would be. I was looking at his cock. It was very hard and was throbbing with his heartbeat.

In an attempt to defuse the situation I said, "Baby, I really am sorry. I should not have teased you like that."

Sam just looked at me with an evil grin on his face. Faster than a coiled rattlesnake strikes, Sam's arm reached out and his hand locked around my wrist. I began laughing and yelling in protest, but he said nothing. He lifted me off the deck and carried me to a bench. I had stopped laughing but was still screaming and trying to apologize. In reality this is what I wanted and I loved his aggressiveness. I wanted him to take control of me and he was doing just that. Sam is a strong man and even though my efforts to escape were half-hearted I had no chance of getting away from him. He sat on the bench pulling me across his legs. I knew what was about to happen and increased my efforts as I struggled to get free. I knew it was stupid to even try, but this was part of the excitement. I knew what was coming, and had not exactly planned on that, but I had always enjoyed betting my ass spanked.

"My wife will respect me and not tease me. This is to help you remember you are my wife and you will do what I say." Just as he finished his statement I felt his open hand come down hard on my ass cheeks, which made a loud sound followed immediately by my scream of pain. He was not playing, it really did hurt. This was not like the lover spankings I had received many times before. I had not even caught my breath before his hand landed on my ass again. As I screamed again I looked to the side and saw Mike and Erin standing at the stairs watching. Mike was behind Erin with his arms wrapped around her and his hands on her breasts. He was holding her tight against his body. Both of them were smiling at my predicament.

Sam gave me a total of ten spanks. He helped me up and said, "Kneel," in a commanding voice. I dared not hesitate as I dropped to my knees. Bobbing in front of me was his cock. "I believe you created this, and since you are my wife and the cause of this, you will take care of it."

"Yes Baby, I want to take care of that for you and make you feel better. I am so sorry for teasing you like I did."

He grinned a smug grin as he said, "That is much better."

With Sam's cock in my mouth, even though my ass was on fire, I really enjoying his cock in my mouth. It did not take much effort from me to get a mouthful of delicious thick man milk. I had not realized how worked up he was. I love the taste of cum and Sam's is every bit as delicious as Mike's. Just as I finished swallowing his cum I heard applause coming from where Mike and Erin were standing. I looked to see them grinning then Erin gave me a thumbs up. I saw Mike remove one hand from her breast and placed it on her chin. Turning her head towards him, he planted a very hot kiss on her lips.

I turned back to the deflating cock in front of me and lifted it to give me access to those beautiful balls. I began licking my cruise husband's balls as I felt his hand on my head stroking my hair. This is one vacation none of us will ever forget.

Chapter 38 - Preparing the Dinner Table (Erin)

I had an idea for this evening that would be both fun and very erotic. I talked Carla into being my 'victim', but assured her it would be fun and she would be the center of attention. I told the men they could not come down into the cabin until further notice. Carla was excited as we both began preparing finger foods for the evening.

We were slicing fruits and vegetables when Carla asked, "Okay, I know I agreed to do this, and now that the boys are gone, what exactly is I have agreed to do?"

Answering her I said, "I saw something on television a few years back that looked like fun. I have always wanted to try it, but I want to add some adult elements to the activity, not on the TV program. With everything else going on, I thought this would be a lot of fun. Trust me you will be the one having the most fun. It will be a blast."

"Don't keep me in suspense. What is it?"

"Have you ever heard of a Human Buffet Table?"

"You mean where they put someone naked on a table and pile food on them?"

"That is it exactly. The guests eat the food directly from the nude body."

"Okay I agree, that does sound hot, but what sort of changes do you have in mind?"

"I like to play with my food, and why not play with the table as well? I was thinking of a little bondage added into the mix. My idea is for the table's arms and legs to be bound. A blindfold or something equally as effective could be used to prevent the 'table' from seeing what was about to happen. The dinner guests could eat off of the table with their fingers as well as being able to use forks and spoons. The forks would serve a double purpose. They could be used to spear various bits of food and they could also be used for a little light BDSM play, poking the table with the tines of the forks. After the food is consumed the table could be wiped down and the dinner guests would then have the ability to play with the table. They could do anything they wanted, but the table, or let's call it the victim, would be the only one allowed sexual pleasure. The diners could do anything they wanted to sexually stimulate the victim. They would be permitted to masturbate themselves, but they would not be allowed to orgasm."

"How long do you have in mind for this to last?"

"I had not given that a lot of thought. With three of us playing with the victim, five or six hours should be plenty of time. What do you think?"

Carla said, "That sounds so fuckin sexy I am getting wet just thinking about it!" She paused as if thinking and said, "I am so happy I get to be the table. This will be so much fun! When is dinner being served?"

"Let's start it at 5:00 and run it to midnight. We will fix the food then I will get the table ready and put the food on the table. At 5:00 the boys will be invited to the cabin to see their meal. Dinner will begin around 6:00."

"I love it. I can hardly wait!"

Fortunately Carla and I had stocked up on fresh fruit before leaving the island. I love to cook and had made sure we had a well-stocked pantry. We set about planning the meal.

I could see Carla was excited about this and I knew the boys would enjoy themselves. The boys were like little kids trying to listen in on our conversation. We would let them hear some of what we were talking about, but from what they were allowed to hear, we were just planning dinner. They could not figure out why we were just discussing dinner when there was some big surprise to be unveiled later. Little did they know dinner was the surprise!

Carla and I both laughed at them. Their excitement reminded us of small children. What they didn't know was we were just as anxious as they were. We decided to close the cabin from view and to not let the boys see the "table" until all the food had been put in place. I realized once Carla was in place and bound I would have to do all the remaining work, but with her help preparing the food, that would not be too much of a job.

I would have to tie Carla to the table and decide how to arrange all the food for the best presentation. We debated over the blind fold and agreed Carla would be able to see while everyone was eating, but afterwards whoever was playing with her would be able to decide if she would be allowed to watch or not. My bet was that they would cover her eyes for most of that. After all it would make it more exciting for her not knowing what would happen next.

As the chef I developed the menu. I wanted a lot of fresh fruit. I figured a heavy meal would not be good for this event. We both suspected the boys would be much more interested in playing with the serving tray rather than eating the food. Since Carla would be bound to the table she would not be able to feed herself. I told her I would make sure she was fed and was pretty sure the boys would enjoy helping feed her and she would most likely never eat a full meal as she would this one. It was my idea for this event, so Carla enjoyed watching my plans develop and helping where she could.

The four of us almost always ate up on deck, but the cabin was equipped with a galley that had a table four and a half feet long. Carla and I are both barely over five feet tall. My idea was to put a board under the serving tray's back that would extend beyond the table and would support her head.

I was grinning as I told her, "The best part is after we eat the board can be removed, giving the boys a better angle to feed you their special treats."

As I sat there I got this mental image in my head of Carla on her back, her head supported by a board during the meal. After the meal the board would be removed so her head would hang down toward the floor presenting the boys the perfect target to stand and insert their cocks in her mouth. I was sure their cocks would be covered with food at times and at other times be bare. It sounded like so much fun. I put my hand on Carla's pussy and began laughing. She told me she was wet and I confirmed she was soaked between her legs.

"You slut! You are soaking wet."

What could she say? She simply shrugged her shoulders and grinned. She asked, "What do you need me to do to help get ready?"

"Just continue to cut up the fruit. I will mix the dip for the fruit. I am going to put some cold cuts out in case they want a sandwich. Everything will be cold or room temp. We are not putting anything hot on this banquet table. The table is already pre-heated."

Chapter 39 - I Am the Dinner Table (Carla)

I was so excited about what Erin had planned I could hardly contain myself. Erin told me she needed to find something she could use to bind my arms and legs. I heard her ask Mike if there were any extra sheets or lines she could use. I was really proud of her. She was really picking up on the sailing terminology. Mike had taught me a lot about sailing. We were living near the water when we met. Mike loved sailing learning all about it as a young boy. We spent many weekends on the water those first few years. His passion for sailing never faded.

Unless you know anything about sailboats most people think sheets are the sails, when in fact a sheet is a line used to control a sail. Anyone who did not know better would call a sheet a rope.

She told him she needed some small diameter sheets or lines. He told her to check in a plastic storage tote near the engine. She located the tote and found three short lines. They were exactly what she needed. She showed him what she found and he told her they were okay for her to use. He asked her what she wanted them for, but she just closed the door on him, ignoring his question. I heard both of the boys yell as she closed the door, but she simply looked at me and grinned.

Erin gave me all the fruit to either slice or cut into cubes. Everything had to be edible as finger food, but forks and spoons would be permitted. I asked her what spoons would be used for and she told me I would find out when the time came. As the afternoon wore on the boys kept knocking on the door. Each time one of us would yell at them to go away.

Once Sam knocked and we told him to go away. He said, "But I need to use the head. I have to pee!"

Erin and I grinned at his attempt to get into the galley. She winked at me and said, "You take care of it, after all he is your husband."

I yelled through the door, "Baby that beautiful cock is long enough you can hang it over the side of the boat and pee. Make sure you don't let it drop in the water too far, a female shark might take a bite out of it."

He muttered, "Very funny," and went away without another word. Eventually they gave up. As it was approaching four o'clock Erin told me it was time for me to get ready. She wanted me to take care of what I needed to do to remain in one place for 7 hours. She also suggested I clean the serving tray by taking a shower to wash off the sun screen we had applied earlier. She suggested I douche and give myself an enema. She told me she would help if I needed her.

The yacht was equipped with a nice head that had a great shower. A large storage tank of fresh water provided plenty of drinking water and water for showers. It felt great washing away the salt water and the lotion. I particularly enjoyed washing my hair. Erin told me she was going to arrange my hair and thought it would be pretty arranged the way she had in mind.

Both of us have hair that comes to the middle of our backs. Mike is always joking around telling people he has to look out for me all the time since I am a blonde and need adult supervision. Erin's hair is thick and very pretty. It is brown with a very faint hint of natural red highlights that show up when she has been out in the sun. With all the sun we were getting on this vacation, her highlights were more pronounced than usual. In my opinion this made her hair even prettier than normal.

After getting out of the shower, Erin told me the boys made one final attempt to get in and see what was going on. She opened the cabin and let them look, but since nothing had been set up they were full of even more questions. She said she told them to close the door and stay gone until she called them. She said she assured them the wait would be well worth it and she thought they would enjoy the special dinner she had prepared for this evening. She said it was fun watching them as they reluctantly closed the hatch leading into the galley.

The look in her eyes as she looked at me after my shower made me feel very sexy. She gave me the sexiest smile. "Did you douche and clean you ass?"

"Yes ma'am. I am squeaky clean. In fact I am so clean you could eat off of me." She laughed at me since that is exactly what was about to happen. She told me to lie on my back on the table. She said she was not going to tie my arms and legs until the last minute.

She had a board to support my head. She placed it under my shoulders and part way down my back. This gave it support for me to rest my head on. It worked perfectly. She had me positioned so that my shoulders were right at the end of the table. My feet barely hung over the opposite end. She looked at me smiling and said, "Baby you look so damn hot I could eat your pussy right now."

"I would like that."

"I know you would, but we have to get you ready for the boys. I will just have to wait."

First she took the cold cuts and began arranging them on me. She placed folded slices in a circular pattern around my navel. She placed sliced bread fanned out on my rib cage directly above the meats. With a large spoon she placed a spoonful of mayonnaise on my navel. The fruit she placed in various locations using the bright colors to make patterns. I told her I wanted Sam to take a photo of me before anyone began eating. She promised she would make sure he got several good shots. She still had more food to place on me but said it was time to bind my arms and legs so I didn't move and mess it up.