Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

She spread my legs and tied my ankles to opposite corners of the table. I thought she tied my ankles much tighter than necessary, but when I complained she said, "I am the chef and you are the table. Tables can't talk, maybe I should stuff an apple in your mouth." I got the hint and remained quiet.

She had me put my arms under the table and connected my wrists with the third line she had retrieved earlier. I watched as she retrieved the fruit dip, she had made, from the refrigerator. It was a thick white cream. I had laughed when I saw her making it earlier. I told her it looked like the men's semen. She looked at it and said she had never thought about it, but agreed it did look like semen.

Erin said, "Let's call it cum dip." We both laughed.

When she said that, I said, "You do realize you will never be able to make that again and not remember tonight and the new name for it." She agreed it was a name that would stick.

With bowl in hand she stepped between my splayed legs. What she did with the dip was something she had not told me about. Taking a pastry frosting bag she spooned the dip into the bag. Once all the dip was in the bag she held the top closed with one hand and inserted the nozzle between my pussy lips. She began squeezing the bag forcing the dip into my pussy. It was cold and felt good as I felt the thick dip being pushed inside me. After she finished she put the nozzle of the frosting bag in my mouth and told me to clean the dip and pussy juice off of it.

I smiled as I sucked on it and licked it clean. Next she took a can of whipped cream and squirted a mound on top of each of my breasts covering my nipples. She topped each of my decorated nipples with a strawberry she pushed into the whipped cream. She put more whipped cream on various locations of my body as decoration. She put it on my feet, legs and anywhere she saw an open space she wanted filled. She laid the sliced kiwi, bananas, apples, strawberries, blueberries, and watermelon, along the tops of both of my legs.

When she was finished she stood back and looked at me to check her work. Her face lit up and she rushed off to her berth. Moments later she returned with a lipstick and began writing something on my mons.

"What are you writing?"

"Remember, tables can't talk. Besides that it is nothing to worry your pretty little head about. Just some last minute labeling so the boys know what foods are available for them."

Once she was finished she stepped back to admire her work once again. After a few moments she said, "Carla, Baby you look good enough to eat." Then she burst out laughing at her own joke. "Are you ready for the boys to see you?"

"Sure, but make sure Sam gets some good photos."

I was facing toward the stairs leading to the deck and could see her open the door and tell the boys dinner was ready. She stood back as they came down the steps into the galley. They were anxious to see what all the secrecy was about. They both began clapping their hands and the look on their faces was great. The first thing they saw was my pussy between my splayed legs. Erin told them before they got too excited that Sam needed to get some photos from all different angles before they started eating. "Make sure you get both close up and wide shots of our table."

Sam hurried off to get his camera. As Sam was getting his camera I could see Mike lean close to my pussy and read what Erin had written on me. With his finger he pointed at my pussy and then looked at Erin. I saw her grin and nod her head. Mike smiled and stepped back. I wanted to know what was written on my mons, but neither of them said anything.

Sam had a blast taking the photos. He explained he was doing as Erin said and was getting wide angle shots of my whole body as well as close ups of my tits with the whipped cream and strawberries. Erin told him to not forget to get a shot of the dip. He asked her what she was talking about. Mike pointed at my pussy, showing him what she was talking about. When he saw it he started laughing and was getting lots of photos.

Sam said, "I have the hottest cruise wife ever."

Not to be outdone, Mike said, "Mine is not to bad either. After all this is her creation," he said as he pointed at me.

They both were laughing. Sam glanced at Erin and said, "Baby, you really know how to set a table."

"Yea, I hope you enjoy the dip. She is stuffed full. There is a spoon between her legs to dip it out of her and onto your plate, or you can just dip your fruit directly in her cunt."

Sam said, "I can see a little already running out of her. The cum dip really does look like semen draining out of her. This is so fuckin hot!"

Now I knew what she had written on me. She and I were the only two to call it cum dip and there is no way the boys would have known to call it that. I was willing to bet she had written 'Cum Dip' on my mons. I loved it and it made me feel even sexier. I looked over at Erin and she smiled giving me a wink.

Sam was smiling from ear to ear as he looked at me. Turning to Erin he said, "Baby you have outdone yourself. This is amazing. Hold her pussy lips apart for me and I will get a picture of you holding her open."

He had her pose as she was putting a strawberry into my pussy to get some of the dip on it and even one with her taking a bite out of a dip covered strawberry. When he finished that pose she leaned over and licked my clit sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. At that point I was ultra sensitive.

When Sam finished with the photos, Erin said, "Boys, this is just the first course. This party goes until midnight, but there are rules you must obey." They both looked at her like she was crazy.

"First rule, you can eat directly from the serving tray with your fingers or if you want to have some fun you can use one of the forks that have been provided. The tines of the fork are sharp. Using a little extra force will make sure the food is securely on your fork and give our table some extra stimulation. The more you stimulate the table will mean more special flavoring will be added to the cum dip. The mayonnaise for the cold cuts and your sandwich is in her navel. There is a knife to spread it on the bread. The knife is not sharp so there is no danger in damaging our serving tray. As you can see the serving tray can't feed herself so you will have to feed her. I am sure you boys can think of special ways to feed her. After all you each have a special tool that would serve as an excellent method of delivering food to her."

Erin grinned at the men and I could see they knew exactly what she meant. She continued by saying, "As we are eating the board supporting her head can be removed at any time, or put back in place. Removing the head support board will make it easier for you boys to feed her. You will have a perfect target to make it easy to feed her dessert or anything directly from those breeding tools you carry around between your legs. The best way to feed her is to coat your tool with something from the table and feed it to her."

"You are free to stimulate the serving tray as much as you want, but all attention is to be focused on her. You can only have fun with her, nobody else. She is available for your use until midnight. After that she becomes her cruise husband's property. You can give the serving tray as many orgasms as you want, but you are not allowed to cum before midnight. I can assure you the tray is already very hot. I suggest you begin eating before the tray gets too hot. You might want to try the dip at various times during the evening. The additional flavoring that will be added throughout the evening as the serving tray becomes stimulated, will make the cum dip even more delicious."

She paused a bit then said, "One last thing, then you can begin eating. "Our serving tray is squeaky clean both inside and out. You are free to lick anywhere or dip your food and fingers in any hole you want."

Looking at the boys she smiled and waived her arm over me saying, "Bon Appétit."

Chapter 40 - Dinner was Delicious (Mike)

Seeing my Carla tied to the galley table with her legs spread and that white dip running out of her, they had labeled 'Cum Dip', actually did look like semen. Looking at that dip and tasting it throughout the evening kept me hard all evening. Sam continued to take photos of my sexy girl, and his cruise wife, from every possible angle. She looked gorgeous laying there covered with food. I ran back up to the helm to check the auto pilot. Making sure everything was set properly I hurried back down to the galley to rejoin the party.

I could not wait as I took a slice of apple from atop her thigh and parted her lips with my fingers. I pushed the apple into her and heard her sharp intake of breath as she felt the apple inside her. I covered it with a thick serving of the sweet white dip. I had tasted Erin's fruit dip before the cruise and it is delicious. She is a wonderful cook. What I didn't know was how the dip would taste mixed with Erin's pussy juice. Tasting the apple confirmed it was delicious. I don't know if I could really taste her pussy, but I had convinced myself I could. I dipped another apple slice in her and fed it to her. She smiled taking the whole slice into her mouth, then sucking my fingers.

"Baby, this is hot. It is just so damn fuckin HOT! You are beautiful. I love the way Erin has your hair arranged. This is fuckin unbelievable!"

"Darling, I am happy you like it. This was all Erin's creation."

I was looking at her lying there bound to the table. Now I realized why Erin needed the line out of the storage box.

Erin said, "Boys you don't have to share. There is a strawberry for each of you on whipped cream covered nipples." I looked at her, grinned and took the strawberry in my teeth. Biting it in half I let the other half drop into Carla's mouth. I kissed her as we both chewed the strawberry. I ate the whipped cream and licked her firm breast clean. As I finished I gently chewed on her nipple. Sam saw what I was doing and began doing the same on her other nipple. Almost on cue we both gave her nipples a hard nipple a bite making her squeal from the pain. I knew she liked having her nipples bitten.

The three of us sat down and began eating. Sam and I were eating with our fingers, but I saw Erin pick up a fork. She looked at me and used the fork to stab a piece of luncheon meat. She used a lot more force than was necessary to get the meat on the fork. Carla squealed and flinched from being poked with the tines of the fork, but bound as she was her movement was very limited. Erin gave me a devilish grin and pointed to another fork that had been placed on Carla's hip. I imitated the actions of Erin securing a piece of meat. Again Carla squealed from being poked with the fork. Sam saw what was going on and picked up a fork of his own. Before long we were all poking her and making her yelp in pain. I got up and licked the whipped cream from each toe on her left foot. I motioned to Sam offering him the right foot. He smiled and was up and at her foot in a flash. Carla complained it tickled her toes.

We shared the food with Carla and I think she probably ate more than any of us. We had finally eaten all the food that had been on and in her body. Erin retrieved a wet towel wiping her body clean. Just as I thought Erin was done she lowered her head to Carla's pussy and began cleaning any remaining Cum Dip out of Carla with her tongue. I could tell Carla was turned on from this and I saw her cum at least one time as Erin enjoyed the fruit dip pussy juice concoction. I was watching and it looked like Erin was licking a little lower than Carla's pussy. Looking closer I saw her tongue was on Carla's anus. I glanced up at Carla and saw her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she was moaning from the pleasure of Erin's tongue.

Erin motioned me over giving me a smile. She took a spoon and stuck it deep inside Carla. She scooped around inside her pussy and pulled it out with some of the dip. Erin said, "By the rules I can't stimulate or even touch your cock. Get it hard for me and I will show you something to do with this dip."

I did not have to do much to get it hard. In seconds it was hard as it ever gets. Erin smiled and took the spoon with the dip spreading it on my cock, touching me only with the spoon. She looked at me saying, "I think the serving tray can clean that for you."

Lifting Carla's shoulders as much as I could with her arms bound to the table, I pulled the board out from under her and gently lowered her head. She looked at me and gave me the sexiest smile then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

Stepping to Carla's lowered head I inserted my cock in her mouth. She cleaned every drop of dip from my cock. Sam even took photos of us doing this. I stepped back between her legs and this time put my cock inside her pussy to get some of the dip on it. I then stepped to her head and put it back in her mouth. I did this several times then I put my cock in her wet pussy, pulled it out and inserted it in her ass. She cried out a little, but once I was in she adjusted well. I pulled out and stepped to her mouth again. Standing there I began pinching her nipples and she opened her mouth taking my cock into her mouth. She had never before taken my cock directly from her ass into her mouth, but she was so turned on she did it this time. I knew Erin said she had been cleaned out and figured she would do it now. It was so hot as I thought of what she was doing. I had to pull out of her mouth, otherwise I would violate the rules and cum.

Once her pussy was completely clean I told Sam I would make a deal with him. Since Carla was his cruise wife, I would take the watch so he could enjoy her. He liked the idea and Erin said she might even come up and keep me company later. She reminded me she would not be able to touch me, nor I touch her until midnight.

Erin said, "Honey, since you are leaving the party would you like to give Carla some dessert? I know the rules said you can't do that before midnight, but I think you should give her something before you leave."

Sam said, "Sounds good to me. I can go up on deck while you feed her."

"You don't have to leave because of me. She likes being watched, so if you want to watch your cruise wife get her dessert, it will not bother me. I am only going to be using her mouth. You are welcome to any of the other parts of this beautiful body."

"I appreciate that. If you don't mind I think I might just stick around and play with another part of my sexy wife."

Stepping back to present my cock to her face she opened her mouth letting me push my cock in. Her warm wet mouth engulfing my cock felt fantastic. As Carla was sucking on my cock I was watching Sam tease her. Her increased activity on my cock when she liked something Sam did to her resulted in me being the benefactor of his efforts.

It did not take long before I was feeding her a load of cum for her after dinner dessert. Sam took my place as I headed up on deck. I knew Erin and Sam would give Carla the attention she needed.

A short time later Erin came up on deck to keep me company. She asked me, "What did you think of the table we set for you boys?"

"It was so damn sexy. I have never seen anything like it before. Where did you come up with that idea?"

"I saw something like it on TV a few years ago. It sounded like fun and I thought you guys would enjoy it."

I reached for her to give her a kiss, but she pulled away. "Sorry Honey, but the rules are you can only give pleasure to Carla until midnight. After that we can have some of our own fun, but for now Carla is literally the centerpiece of the action."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"You boys have a habit of not paying attention. You think us girls are here just for your enjoyment whenever and however you want us. You act like we are just your sex toys."

"That is a stupid statement. Everyone knows that is exactly what females are for."

"You better be careful buster. You never know what Carla and I are capable of doing while you are sleeping."

"Yes dear. I promise to behave."

"You are such a liar. You have no intention of behaving yourself."

"That is what you girls love about us and you know it."

"That may be true, but I do have a sexy naked body tied up down below. I need to check her out and have a little fun with her."

Giving her a smile I said, "Go enjoy her. I have it all under control."

I watched Erin's cute ass as she descended the steps. I had forgotten to pick up my swim trunks, but it felt nice standing at the helm of this beautiful boat. Clothing Optional was a great boat and I loved the feeling the night breeze caress my body. I could hear the commotion below and had to grin as I thought of Erin and Sam teasing Carla making her cum.

It seemed like this cruise was a non-stop orgy and I was not complaining one bit. It was at least an hour or more before I saw Sam coming up the steps to join me. "Buddy you need to go down there and have some fun. I can take the watch."

"Thanks, but I am doing just fine. Anyway, it will give Erin some time alone so they can talk and have fun without us around. Your Erin is really something. Who would have ever thought she would come up with something like this?"

"I know, she is always surprising me. At home she always has something new she wants to try. Believe it or not, it is not always about sex. She does have other interests, but sex is her primary hobby."

"Sam, how could we know each other all these years and not have realized what we were missing out on? It took the girls to see what the possibilities were and to make it happen. Sharing our wives was never anything I even considered. I admit, I often had fantasies about fucking Erin, but to actually swap wives like we have done is hot beyond my imagination and you know I have a wild imagination."

"I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I have no idea why we didn't think of this. There we were in a slump wondering what we could do to make our lives more interesting while our wives were in bed with each other fucking and having a blast."

"I know. It is crazy."

"Had you and Erin ever done anything with others? You know like swingers groups or being with another couple?"

"No, but we did talk about it. We just never followed through. We even looked on-line for others. We found some in our area and even sent a few emails, but we never actually followed through on any of those beyond the emails. Have you and Carla ever done anything like that?"

"Nope, until this vacation we were always pretty straight, or at least that was what I thought. The most we have ever done is talk about others we think are sexy or others we thought would be fun to fuck."

"Is that when you told Carla you wanted to fuck Erin?"

"Yea, several times I mentioned how hot I thought Erin was. Carla was never jealous. She said she thought I found Erin so attractive because the two of them look so much alike. When you really look at them their hair color is the main difference. Both are about the same height and weight. I think Carla's tits might be slightly larger, but not by much."

Sam said, "Erin and I have also noticed the similarities. I even told Erin that she and Carla could be sisters.

We sat there in silence for quite a while as we listened to the wind and water. Every now and then we could hear female laughter coming from below or a squeal form Carla. I looked over at Sam who was lost in his own little world as he looked out over the black water. "Hey buddy, I know I said you could have her the remainder of the night, but if you are not going to have some fun with Carla, do you mind taking the watch while I go down and enjoy her?"

"Not at all, but can you set the auto-pilot for me. If you depend on my navigation skills we would likely end up in Kansas," said Sam.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers