Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 35 - What Is She Up To? (Sam)

We were at the deck table eating lunch when Erin spoke up trying to get everyone's attention. Once we were all quiet and looking at her she said, "I have an idea for something sexy and fun for us to do. Is anyone interested?"

I laughed when I saw her elbow fly into Mike's ribs. He had his arm over her shoulders and his hand was hanging over her breast. With his fingers he had been playing with her nipple. I knew my wife's nipples are very sensitive and it was obvious Mike had learned this little fact as well. As Erin was trying to get everyone's attention I saw Mike's fingers close tight on one of Erin's nipples. I saw the look on her face and knew it felt good to her as he pinched it. She threw her elbow into his ribs saying, "Mike, you can play with me later, but I need you boys to listen."

I had been copying Mike's actions and had Carla's nipple between my fingers rolling it and making it as hard as a little pebble. Carla was enjoying my touch and had her hand in my lap fondling my balls.

When Mike got the elbow he said, "But Baby, Sam is playing with Carla's tit. Why can't I play with yours?"

"Fine! Since I am your cruise wife, as long as you don't pinch it and get me too turned on to discuss what I have in mind, go ahead and enjoy yourself." She looked at Carla and said, "Men are such a pain in the ass at times."

Carla grinned at Erin and said, "Don't I know it honey. What was it you were trying to say before these two horny men interrupted you?"

We all looked at her wondering what she was thinking. Mike's fingers were busy with her nipple as he asked, "Sweetie, what was it you wanted to discuss?"

Erin teased us by saying, "It involves some bondage, some food, three on one, and a whole lot of fucking fun for open minded adults."

Mike let go of Erin's nipple in excitement. Carla and Mike both spoke at the same time. "Hell yea, let's do it."

I looked at them and said, "Do what? You don't even know what my buddy's sexy cruise wife has in mind. Trust me folks, from my years of experience with her, it is not wise to agree with her unless you know all the details as to what is spinning around inside that cute little brain of hers."

Erin gave me a sexy fake pouting look and said, "Okay, since my former husband is doing his best to be a party pooper, he might just be the victim in my fun and sexy game."

I looked at Mike then at Carla and asked, "Are you two actually going to let her do whatever crazy idea she has in mind, to me?"

Carla already had my cock in her hand. She squeezed it hard as she looked in my eyes. "Baby, the vote is three to one. Suck it up. Looks to me like you are about to be our victim."

I looked across the table at Mike and he just grinned and shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't going to be any help. Next I looked at Erin. She gave me the biggest smile and blew me a kiss. I wondered what the fuck could be spinning around in her cute little head.

I saw her put her hand on top of the hand Mike had resting on her breast. "Baby, that feels good. Squeeze my tit hard. I want to feel your hand abuse my titty."

I watched as he did just as she had asked. His hand had a firm grip on her breast as he pulled her to him and they shared a passionate kiss. Carla looked at me and said, "She is so damn hot."

Pulling Carla to me I gave her an equally passionate kiss. Her grip on my cock felt great. She began stroking my cock as we kissed. Her other hand joined in on the fun as she cupped my balls in her hand and was rolling them around in my scrotum. Life just could not get any better than this. I was so turned on it didn't take Carla long to get me to the point I knew I was going to cum.

Without warning all of a sudden she stopped and let go of my cock and my balls. She stood and said, "Erin, we need to get some stuff ready."

I was speechless as I sat there with my cock red and swollen. I had been so damn close. I looked at Mike and asked, "Did you see what she did? She left me like this."

He just grinned and said, "She is your Cruise Wife, not mine."

A lot of help he was. Now that the women were gone I asked, "Do you have any idea what Erin has planned?"

He held his hands with palms up saying, "Buddy, you know her better than me. I don't have a clue."

"I am here to tell you, she has a twisted mind. Why don't you take her to bed, fuck her and see if you can get it out of her."

I could see Mike liked my idea. He said, "Okay buddy, I will try. Want some coffee? I am getting a cup and if you want one I will bring one for you."

"No, I am good. Just please find out what she has planned for me?"

"I will do my best."

Chapter 36 - Who Is That? (Erin)

Carla and I were busy making plans when we saw Mike coming down the steps into the cabin. I asked, "Honey is Sam nervous?"

"Babe you have no idea. I think he is afraid you are going to feed him to the sharks."

Looking at Carla I said, "Perfect! This will be a blast!" Looking back at Mike I was pleased to see his cock was hard and pointing at me. I said, "Honey, which of us girls has you so hard?"

"You are both smoking hot. I could fuck either one of you."

I wanted to screw with him a little and said, "Baby, I am your wife, at least while we are on this cruise. If you want to fuck my friend, you might want to discuss it with me first."

Mike had the strangest look on his face. I knew he and Sam had been talking and Sam had probably sent him down to see what I had in mind. "Come here baby."

Mike smiled as he walked toward me. I said, "Stand behind me and hold me." He did as I instructed wrapping his arms around me and as normal his hands were on my tits. I often wondered where men would put their hands if women didn't have tits. Mike's cock felt good as it poked me from behind. I am much shorter than Mike and his cock hits me just above the waist.

Carla was grinning as she watched me take one of his hands in mine. I lowered it placing it on me between my legs. Instinctively his fingers penetrated me. It felt so damn good causing me to moan.

Carla was grinning as she watched. She spoke up talking to Mike, "She feels good doesn't she?"

"That is for damn sure."

She asked me, "Is his cock still hard?"

I told her, "You know it is. I can feel it against my back."

Carla looked at Mike and said, "If you ever want to feel her cute little cunt, or mine, ever again you will not tell Sam what is planned for tonight. Is that clear mister?"

Mike's fingers stopped moving inside me, but his cock was still pressed against me. "Sure Baby. I wasn't going to tell him anyway. He wants me to fuck Erin and see if I can get her to tell me what she has planned. I figured it is as good an excuse as any to fuck her."

Carla began laughing and said, "That is my man. Always thinking of an excuse to get his cock wet."

I moved Mike's hand from between my legs to my mouth and licked my juices off his fingers before placing his hand on my breast. Carla said, "Okay, I trust you will not tell him. Erin is just fucking with him. It will be me who is the victim tonight, although I don't see it as a bad thing at all. That is all we are going to tell you, but you can't tell Sam. Let him think about it a little."

"Okay Baby, but right now I need to talk to my cruise wife privately." Mike took his hands from my tits and lifted me into his arms.

Carla said, "You don't have to run off, I like watching my friend get fucked."

I protested as Mike carried me toward our berth, "Mike, I need to get ready for tonight. Carla..."

"I can't help you honey. He is a man with a hard cock and I know better than to try to stop him when he is like that. Trust me from my years of experience with him, it is better to let him have his way with you than to resist."

Accepting her advice I put my arms around Mike's neck and kissed him as he carried me into our berth. Looking back at Carla I said, "Come watch if you want."

She answered saying, "I might just do that."

Mike lowered me onto the bed then stepped back and looked at me. My eyes were glued to his already hard cock. I had become very familiar with and very fond of this hunk of man meat these past few days. I gave him a grin as I leaned forward to take him into my mouth. Mike groaned at the touch of my lips closing around his shaft.

As I was looking up into his eyes the boat hit a swell and almost caused Mike to lose his balance. I pulled my mouth from his cock and said, "Baby, maybe you should lay down before we both get hurt." He grinned and moved onto the bed. I took him back into my mouth and felt his hand slip between my legs. Parting my legs to give him better access I concentrated on his cock. Both Mike and my husband Sam are nicely hung. Both have the perfect size cocks and large balls. Both men love having their balls played with and I enjoy fondling a man's balls.

Mike said, "Honey, I don't want to cum yet. I want this to last."

I turned my body around to move my head up next to his. I placed the side of my face on his chest and felt both of his hands roaming over my body. The fingers of his right hand were teasing my nipples. I liked it when he pinched them and when he twisted and pulled my nipples.

"Baby I don't want this vacation to end. I like being your cruise wife."

"I know what you mean. It sucks that it has to come to an end, but I am pretty sure this is not going to be our last cruise vacation and from what you and Carla have told Sam and me, we are going to be doing a lot of switching things around when we get back home."

"Yea, that will be fun. I am looking forward to that. It will be fun not knowing whether I will be sleeping with my husband or you on any particular night."

"I know what you are saying. I am looking forward to that. It will be fun. Sam and I are putting you and Carla in charge of finding other adventures for us. This one will be very difficult to beat and I would be perfectly happy to come back and do this all over again. Maybe we can do it every six months or maybe even for two weeks instead of one."

"Honey I would like either of those ideas. I like going places where we girls don't have to wear clothes. Carla is such a babe and seeing her naked all the time has me constantly wet. I have loved every minute of this vacation, even if you did scare the shit out of me."

"Me, how did I scare you?"

"You know, when you told me that story about pirates. I actually believed what you were telling me."

"Baby, I didn't mean to scare you, but what I said was true, every word of it."

"Even the part about selling women they get?"

"I know women are sold as sex slaves. You said we have nothing of value, and I was just saying two beautiful women would be worth a lot of money and would be very valuable cargo."

"Well, I am just happy this vacation went so well. Carla and I got fucked a lot and you boys have seemed to enjoy yourselves and keep your cocks wet for most of the vacation."

Mike hugged me tight to his body and said, "Speaking of wet, I am ready to use my cruise wife."

"Really? Well I think that can be arranged, but the question is which hole would you like to use."

"That is a good question since all three feel so good, but I think for now I want to fuck that cute little pussy of yours really hard."

I had to laugh at how he wanted to fuck me. I put my arms up and splayed my legs wide for him. "Baby, it is yours to use however you want and I do hope you use it like a real man." His grin was ear to ear as he climbed between my legs. I lowered my arms to place my hands between my legs and grasp his hard cock with my right hand and hold his balls with my left. I rubbed his glans up and down between my lips as I got it wet and covered with my juices. His chest was on my tits and his mouth on mine.

As we kissed I put his cock between my lips right at the entrance into my pussy cock tunnel. I pulled gently on his scrotum trying to get him inside me further. He slowly eased himself into me. As our lips were locked together he let out a groan as he filled me. I brought my legs up and put my heels against his buttocks.

Tightening my legs I was pulling him further inside my body. His cock felt wonderful as he prepared to deposit inside me another batch of his seed. Our lips parted and he put his face to the side of my face. His mouth was next to my left ear. He was kissing the side of my face when I felt him very slowly pulling his cock from within me. We had just gone over some small swells in the ocean that rocked the boat and made this feel even better.

At first I thought Mike was going to pull his cock completely out of me, but as he was about to exit my body I felt his body stiffen and felt him thrust into me really hard. His pubes slammed against me and his cock filled me fast. I gasped at his sudden and violent entry. I had my arms back around his neck. Tightening my arms pulling him tight I yelled out at the sensation. Again he slammed into me and I said, "Oh fuck Baby that feels wonderful. Use my cunt Baby, fuck me harder Baby fuck me as hard as you can, batter my pussy with that big hard cock. Show me how a real man can fuck a cunt."

That was all he needed as he began to fuck me with force. I have never had a hard cock forced into my body harder than Mike was forcing his into me now. My legs tightened around his ass and my arms held him tight against my tits as his hips kept slamming into me again and again. I knew I could not take this for very long, but right now it felt wonderful. This man using me was one hundred percent masculine male and I loved the way he was use me for his enjoyment.

I was pretty sure he would not be able to keep this up for long. He was as aroused as I have seen him on this cruise. I had been yelling for him to use me and fuck me harder as he was pounding his cock into me. I had my eyes closed and was totally into all the sensations of the boat rocking on the swells, Mike's body tight against mine, his cock slamming into me and digging my heels into his ass cheeks. I yelled out as I had my second orgasm and Mike continued to batter my pussy with his cock.

Glancing toward the foot of the bed I saw Carla standing half hidden behind the door frame. She saw me looking at her and gave me a wave and smile. Mike thought I was talking to him, but I was actually talking to Carla when I said, "This is wonderful, I love a hard fuck Baby."

I felt Mike's pace change as his strokes into me began to quicken. I knew he was getting close. "Fill my cunt Baby, put your seed deep inside me. My cunt is yours. Give me all your cum, fill me with cum Baby."

He grunted and buried his cock deep in my pussy. I felt his cock pulsing. I saw Carla come get on the bed and saw her put her arm behind Mike. I could not see what she was doing, but his exclamations told me exactly what she was doing.

"My balls! Whose hand is on my balls?" He was obviously confused since both of my arms were around his neck. "Oh, Fuck that feels good. Is that you Carla?"

"Yes Baby. You like that?"

"Fuck yes, I love it."

Mike collapsed against me with his cock deep in me. He began kissing me then I felt something. Mike's cock was stretching me open, but I felt what I thought was a tongue. Just as I was beginning to understand what was going on, Mike said, "Fuck, she is licking my balls."

Carla's tongue was traveling between where Mike's cock was penetrating me to his balls and his ass. He was jerking every which way as I held him tight against me and Carla worked him over with her tongue.

"Fuck Baby that feels good. Baby, she is licking my asshole. Oh fuck!"

I love the way he was so turned on. Then I felt his cock being pulled out of me. I could feel Carla's hand on his cock pulling it out of me. Mike rolled to the side and Carla was between my legs. I saw Mike was looking down at her and I felt her tongue on my clit, which sent a waved of pleasure directly to my brain.

"That's it Baby, like my cum out of her."

Carla was licking my clit and sticking her tongue where Mike's cock had just been. She would put her lips on my pussy and suck on me. She was cleaning all of Mike's cum out of me. This was the first time we had ever been together and done anything like this. It was incredibly hot! Inserting a man into our lovemaking added a whole new element to the erotic atmosphere.

Carla's hands were under my ass as she licked and sucked on me through two more orgasms. She licked my entire crotch clean as well as the inside of my thighs. I finally had to stop her so I could recover.

She got up from the bed and said, "That was fun. I am going up on deck with my husband." She gave us a finger wave and left.

Mike and I looked at each other in disbelief of what had just happened. Mike grinned at me. I said, "Can you believe that? That was fuckin awesome. That wife of yours is something else."

Mike said, "You forget for the cruise she is Sam's wife. You are my wife and you are totally hot."

I had to smile as I pulled him to me and we shared a beautiful kiss.

After our kiss had ended, I thought to myself about our decision for the cruise we would leave the doors to the berths open most of the time so it would be easy to look in on our spouses and see what they were doing. We are all exhibitionists and voyeurs, so it worked out very nicely for everyone. What Carla had just done was absolutely over the top in the way of exciting. Had the door not been open she most likely never would have done that.

Mike said, "Can you believe what she did? She has never done anything like that before. I have never felt something so fuckin awesome. I love you and Carla so much for coming up with the idea for this cruise. It was probably the hottest thing I have even seen watching her lick my cum from you!"

As I looked up at Mike I realized while I still love my husband more than anyone else, my love for this man was growing. Prior to the cruise Mike and I were very good friends, but now... Now it was different. I knew I now had two very special men in my lives, and the connection between us was becoming even more special, not to mention the connection that had developed between Carla and I. That connection was getting much stronger. I realized while she was still my best friend, a genuine love was developing between the two of us.

I hugged Mike tight against my body wondering where all this was headed. I was excited as I thought about all the possibilities.

Then there were my plans for tonight. I was so excited to see how it all turned out. I looked into Mike's eyes and smiled. He grinned, that sexy grin of his and gave me another wonderfully passionate kiss. Life is very good, indeed!

Chapter 37 - The Consequences of Teasing (Carla)

I was on deck with Sam enjoying the breeze and watching my new husband. The swells in the ocean were rocking the boat as we sailed along under an almost perfect breeze. Sam's eyes were on me, right where I wanted them.

We heard noises from below and they were getting louder and louder. We could hear Erin screaming obviously in response to Mike fucking her very aggressively. Sam looked at me grinning. "You better go see what your husband is doing to my wife."

Pouting I said, "But honey, I thought I am your wife."

"I am sorry, you are right. You are my wife until we get home, and once we get home you will go back to being Mike's wife become my lover."

"That is better, I like that. I will go check and report back."

Heading below into the cabin I took a turn toward the berth Mike and Erin shared. Peeking around the corner of the door I saw Mike was on top of Erin fucking her for all he was worth. She had her eyes closed and mouth open screaming at him to fuck her harder. It was very obvious she was enjoying his hard cock. Sometimes Mike is a wild man and when he is highly aroused. When he is that way he is one hell of a fuckin machine. He can ram that cock of his into me so hard it can be painful.