Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

"Not a problem." I reached over and pressed the button to set our current course. "If you need anything just yell."

"Will do and you be sure to enjoy that cruise wife of mine."

I laughed and waved back over my shoulder as I headed down to the galley to enjoy our dinner table a little more.

Chapter 41 - A Night I Will Never Forget (Carla)

This was the most awesome experience. Serving as the table, or serving tray as I had become, was so much fun. With Erin, Sam and Mike eating dinner off my body and the constant stimulation of their hands on me, I was extremely aroused. Erin putting the fruit dip inside me was a stroke of genius. Everyone was dipping their fruit in me and some even fed be fruit bites covered in the mixture of my own pussy juice and the sweet tasting dip. I even got to clean some of the dip from Mike's cock with my mouth. I still find it hard to believe I sucked Mike's cock immediately after he had fucked my ass with it. It was nothing like I expected. Seeing how turned on it made him, I will do it more often now that I know what to expect.

The rough edges of the spoon they were using to dig the dip out of my vagina felt strange but good. They were all very gentle and it was quite arousing. They were gentle that is except for using those damn forks on me and when Mike and Sam bit my nipples. Laid out as I was it was hard to see who was stabbing me with their forks. They never even came close to breaking my skin, but some of the jabs made me jump more than others. I think they all liked taking food and placing it on my nipples then using their forks to stab the food they had placed there. I am not so sure moving the food to a sensitive spot so they could stab me with a fork was fair, but who was I to complain? I was just the serving tray.

I was afraid when Erin told me her idea, I would get cramps laying on the table with my arms and legs tied for that long. In reality they were keeping me so busy I forgot all about the time and was focused entirely on the stimulation to my body.

Mike was the first to feed me what Erin called my "dessert" that in actuality was a load of cum directly from his cock. I like cum and it was hot sucking his cock while Sam was busy with my pussy. I know it was my imagination, but I swear Mike's cum was more delicious this time than ever before. As my head hung over the edge of the table I got an idea of something I had seen in a few porn videos Mike and I had watched. It was of girls taking a cock deep into their throat. I had seen some videos where the girl was in the same position as I was this evening. In those videos, you could actually see the guy's cock enter the girls neck making it swell. It was such a hot sight.

I realized it would take a lot of practice to get past the gag reflex, but I was determined to learn how to do it. I knew once I learned Mike and Sam would be shooting lots of cum directly into my stomach. I wanted to try it but it would probably have to wait until after we got back home.

After Mike fed me his load of cum it was just Sam and me. I really do like Sam, he is a lot of fun. Later Erin came into the galley and Sam went up to talk to Mike.

Erin put the board back under my head so I could see her and take the strain off my neck. All the times we had been in bed together or on the couch making out we had never tried bondage. I have no reservations about being tied up as long as it was with someone I trust, we just hadn't done it yet, at least not until tonight.

I am very submissive. Out of the four of us, I am by far the most submissive. Giving someone total access to your body allowing them to bind you to the point where you can't move is a very erotic feeling. It takes submission to an entirely new level of erotic excitement. Regardless of how much you love and trust your partner, there is a tiny element of fear in the submission. Erin had taken that one level higher by placing a blindfold over my eyes. Not only could I not move, I had no idea what she was going to do or where she was going to touch me next.

She would give me a passionate open mouth kiss then I would feel her teeth close on a nipple while her fingers would be entering my pussy. She would lick my tummy and stroke my thigh with her hand. Her lips were on my pussy, and nipples throughout the evening. I felt the wet warmth of her mouth on my toes. It was sensual overload from all directions. I could barely hear her as she whispered into my ear. "You are such a hot fuckin cunt. I am going to tease and eat you up and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

I wanted to scream, but all that came out was laughter. I heard the whispering again, "So you think it is funny. Just wait until I take that delicate little clit of yours between my teeth and chew on it."

"Oh fuck me. Please fuck me. Bite my clit lover. Make me scream."

I could feel the warmth of her mouth on my mons. I knew what was coming. After all I had asked for it. I felt her fingers pry my lips apart and I could feel her tongue flick over my sensitive little nub of flesh. The pressure of her mouth and lips let me know she was pushing her mouth tight against me to get a hold on my clit between her teeth. I was on the verge of an orgasm and my fists were clinched in tight balls under the table as I strained pulling on the lines Erin had tied around my wrists. I couldn't pull them free and that made my arousal all that much more intense.

The feeling of her teeth on my clit was frightening. I did not know if she would bite down too hard in her excitement. After all a clit is very sensitive and in the middle of sexual excitement you can easily lose track of what you are doing. As it turned out my arousal was so intense I felt only slight pain and that pain only served to make me scream as I had the most intense orgasm of the evening.

Erin was laughing. I felt her rise up then the blindfold was removed from my eyes letting me see her face. It was covered with my squirting pussy juice. Mike had just come down into the cabin as I was screaming from my orgasm. I even saw Sam peek down into the cabin to see what happened. Erin and I were laughing while Mike and Sam were applauding.

Mike finished clapping and asked Erin to put the blindfold back on. She smiled at me giving me a kiss. I could taste myself on her lips. She rose up and plunged me back into darkness. The next thing I felt was the table move slightly then Mike's legs between my own. His cock was evidently already hard as he positioned it against my lips and in one motion shoved the full length into me. I was so wet he had no trouble entering me. His full weight was on top of me with his cock lodged deep inside me. He began kissing me, but did not remove the blindfold. Without breaking our kiss he began thrusting in and out of me. He kept this up and fucked me through his orgasm without breaking our kiss. It was wonderful feeling his lips on me and his cock inside me.

After emptying his cum in me he continued to lay on me. I could feel him breathing and then I heard Erin talking to me. "Sweetie, it is almost 11:30. Sam asked me to untie you, but leave your blindfold on. He wants your arms tied behind your back and you bent over the table. I think you know what he wants for the finale."

They could see me smile, even though my eyes were covered. "Well then untie me and get me in position for the man. That is the one hole that hasn't been used much tonight."

I could feel my hands being untied and my ankle bindings were removed. I could feel four hands on me and wondered who it was. I felt titties brush up against me and knew one was Erin and the other gave me a kiss just as I was bent over the table. I knew those lips belonged to Mike. I felt Mike's hands on my shoulders and heard him say, "Buddy I will hold her while you use that firm little ass."

My husband was going to restrain me while his buddy, my cruise husband, fucked my ass. How much better can this get? I felt Mike's hands on my shoulders and at the same time I felt two hands grip my hips. I heard Sam ask, "Honey, put my cock in her ass for me?"

Now I felt the last set of hands. Well, actually only one as Erin put one hand on my back and I knew her other one was gripping Sam's cock. I felt her rub his glans between my ass cheeks then bring it to rest against the tight entry hole into my most intimate cock tunnel. I heard Erin say, "Baby, she is ready for you. Just push and you will own this adorable ass."

She had no more than said it before I felt a strong painful push. I did not hold back and screamed as the intruder filled me. His body came to rest against my cheeks and with no more than a couple of seconds pause he began pumping his cock in and out of my ass. At first it did hurt, but that lasted only briefly. It was hot with my hands tied behind me, Mike holding me down to the table and Sam giving me a hard fucking, I was happy. Then I felt someone, I figured it was Sam, take hold of my hair, wrapping it in his fist. He pulled on my long hair forcing my head back.

I heard Erin and felt her face at my ear. "Oh baby you should see this. Sam's cock is so hard and your little ass is stretched tight around his shaft. You are holding him so tight with that ass. His face is all twisted up as he pounds your ass. He has a hold on your hair like the reins of a horse. Mike is holding you down so your lover can use you. He is going to fill that tight ass with so much cum you will be dripping cum all day tomorrow. He is using your ass for his cock Baby. Do you like that cock in your asshole?"

"Hell NO, I LOVE it. Fuck my ass." Through the pain and arousal I had a thought. "Erin, take a picture of this. Please."

"Sure Honey."

As I was being fucked I saw a flash and knew Erin had captured the scene for me to be able to see. She came back and said, "Got it baby. It is so hot."

I said, "Please fuck me. Harder, please fuck me harder."

That was all it took, Sam's thrusting became vicious as he was pounding my ass hard with his cock. My orgasm hit me and my brain lost all thought of everything except the cock in my ass. I was having a very intense orgasm and I could feel my ass clinching around Sam's cock. I felt him slam against my ass and hold himself deep in me yelling, "Fuck! I am filling her ass with cum! Fuck baby, your ass is going to be full of my thick cum!

As Sam came off his orgasm we were all sort of frozen in the moment. With the blindfold still covering my eyes I was trying to catch my breath from the intensity of what had just happened. Sam released my hair allowing my head to go forward.

I raised my head back up trying to see what was going on, but could see nothing. I felt Mike release my shoulders and then felt Sam slowly pull his cock out of my sore ass. I felt hands behind my head and Erin removed my blindfold. I looked at each of them. They were all looking at me smiling. I grinned and said, "That was fuckin amazing!" Like a child at an amusement park wanting to ride the ride they just got off of, I asked, "Can I do it again?"

The cabin erupted in laughter. Mike gave me a kiss and said, "Honey you were great. I am sorry, but I have to go back up topside and make sure we don't hit anything." Erin looked at me giving me a smile and a wink. I saw she had Sam's camera in her hand. She must have taken more photos. Saying nothing she handed the camera to Sam and followed Mike back up the steps, leaving Sam and me in the cabin.

Everyone forgot to untie my arms. They were still tied behind my back from when Erin turned me face down over the table. I pushed my hands out to the side and looked at him to untie me. He grinned and said, "Baby, helpless is such a hot look on you. I might just leave you like that all night so I can have my way with you whenever I want. Remember your spanking earlier?" He was grinning at me when I looked at him.

I said, "Buster, paybacks are hell. How would you like me to ration your access to pussy for the remainder of the trip? You can't keep me tied up forever."

"Honey you have such a talent of making things so easy to understand. Turn around and let me untie your wrists."

I gave him a smile and waited for him to untie me, then said, "I thought you might see it my way once we began getting serious." Once my arms were free I put them tightly around his neck and gave him a kiss he would remember for quite some time. "Are you going to take me to bed? I believe I deserve a massage after being tied to the table all evening for the sexual enjoyment of the three of you."

Sam picked me up in his arms and carried me to our bed. I lay there enjoying him working my stiff muscles as I thought to myself tonight would be a night I will never forget.

Continued in Part 8. The last installment of the erotic adventures of Wife Swapping on the High Seas.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers