Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

I looked at her. There were tears running down her cheeks I shook my head, I rubbed my face with my hands.

"Judy, you have to try and remember why you ran away or we...I will never be over this. I can't forgive you for what you did with the niggers, but I can let it not bother me, knowing you were under the influence of whatever drugs they were feeding you. But I have to know why you left. Was it something I did? Was it something someone else did and I ignored it? What? Why did you leave me?" I was almost crying, tears welled up in my eyes. I looked at Judy and she was crying.

"I can't remember. Honest. I don't know if it was because of you or someone else. I was on drugs even then. There were times I didn't remember where I lived. Lady would take me home, walk me to the door. Then she would leave. I knew how to open the door and I would go in and go to bed. You were there when I laid down. I was so tired I just went to sleep without saying a word to you," she said.

"I remember those nights. I was waiting for you to say goodnight, but you never did. I was so sad, that I just sat in front of my computer surfing the net. I ignored you like you ignored me. I knew you were doing drugs, but you were a grown up so I left you alone. I should have beat your ass, is what I should have done."

"No! That would have made me mad in my state. I do remember you being angry. But I needed a fix, so I would go find Lady. She would give me whatever she had so I could get high and feel good. Oh god, I'm so sorry," she said.

She was now on her knees looking up at me. Tears running down her face. I started to reach out to comfort her when my eyes caught sight of the picture in my briefcase. I pulled my hand back, closed my eye and shook my head. I sat there, elbows on the desk head cradled in my hands, eyes close, sobbing.

I heard Judy move. She moved closer to me and put her head in my lap as she knelt on the floor. I looked down at her face. God, she was so beautiful even when she was crying. My head was killing me. I looked at the clock. It wasn't even ten in the morning yet. I needed a drink, but it was way too early to start that shit.

Chapter 4

"Suck my cock," I said.

Judy looked up at me. She wasn't smiling or frowning. She nodded her head once. Reached up to pull my shorts down. I lifted my ass as she did. She leaned back, letting me swing my chair around. She moved between my legs. Looking up at me one last time, I nodded to her. She lowered her mouth to my cock. Her mouth felt so good. She had always been a good cocksucker and wouldn't hesitate to suck me off.

It took a few seconds for me to get hard. I just couldn't reconcile what I was looking at and the vision in my brain of her smiling up at the camera. But my mind stopped working as she worked on my hard cock. Her tongue was swirling around and around the head of my cock. Then she was swallowing me. I could feel her throat convulse as she let my cock slide down past her tonsils. I wasn't all that long, but long enough that she had always hesitated do what she was now doing.

I took me about half an hour before I was even close to coming and when I did I was debating whether to come down her throat or come on her face. Just as I was about to come, I made my decision. I pulled out and stood up over her. She seemed a little disappointed that I wasn't going to come in her mouth. She looked like she thought I wasn't going to come at all until the first rope of white, sticky cum hit her face. She closed her eyes and grimaced as each rope of slimy white cum splashed against her skin. I covered her face. She opened her eyes looking up at me with disappointment. She didn't say a word, just knelt there waiting for me to tell her what to do.

"Open your mouth," I told her.

She did. I put my cock over it and squeezed the last drop of cum out and on to her tongue. She was blinking. I didn't know if she was blinking back tears or trying to keep the cum on her face from flowing into her eyes. I didn't really care.

"Go clean yourself up whore," I told her.

She closed her eyes and dropped her head. I heard a whimper as she climbed to her feet and went off to the bathroom to clean herself. I sat back down. I closed my briefcase. I sat there, with my head in my hands wondering what I was going to do with her. All I really needed to know, was why she had walked out. The other shit was caused by a drug-crazed haze, although she voluntarily took those drugs, I was thinking I would still be able to forgive her. I would never forget, but I think I could find it in my heart to forgive her. Could I trust her? Not for a long, long time would I ever trust her again.

I heard her come back. When I looked up she was kneeling by my side. I shook my head. She frowned.

"Get up and pull up a chair," I told her.

She smiled a little bit as she climbed to her feet. She pulled the other office type chair over next to mine. She sat quietly, watching me. My head was in my hands again and it was killing me again.

"Do you want to put your shorts back on?" she asked softly.

"No thank you," I said softly. She was still naked. I just sat there thinking and listening to her breathe.

"Don?" she asked softly.

"Yes," I said.

"Are you going to divorce me?" she asked her voice catching in her throat.

"I don't know yet. I have a headache, I'm going upstairs and lie down. Clean the house then come up and wake me."

"Of course, dear. I love you."

"So you keep saying," I said as I walked out of the den and up the stairs.

I heard her whimper one last time before I closed the bedroom door and lay down, closing my eyes. As I lay there, what went through my mind was every picture I had looked at and the part of the video I had watched. I couldn't get them out of there. I tried and tried to think of something else to no avail. I saw her pretty face smiling up at the camera each time wondering how she could do that to me. Of course, I realized as I looked at her in my mind, she was in a drug-induced haze of euphoria. She probably didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

* * * * Judy

He had just stabbed me in the heart one more time. Of course, I deserved every stab. What the hell had I been thinking? Why had I let my guard down so easily? Why had I listened to that lying, two-faced bitch, who said she was my friend? I sat there for a good half hour crying. My head hurt so much, but my heart was hurting more. I loved him so much, so much I couldn't do enough for him even before I left. For the life of me, I couldn't remember why I left. I racked my brain, but couldn't think of any reason I would have. I just remember being so high all the time, I could think of nothing else except to keep myself high.

Sure we had hit on hard times, but that was no reason to leave him. We had been in worse straits before and made it through by working together. We loved each other. But I guess I had fucked that up real good. Every time he came back with something other than I love you, cut to the bone. My heart was hurting so bad, I could hardly breathe. And no it wasn't a heart attack, it was aching with the loss of his love for me. I had caused that loss. I could only imagine what his heart felt like finding out about my betrayal.

I was surprised I wasn't sitting out on the curb with just the clothes on my back and ten bucks in my pocket. I knew he had drained our joint account. I remember being mad at him at the time. But that anger faded with my next hit of whatever I was taking. I sat there a while longer, then got up and started to clean house. It helped me focus on nothing. I didn't want to think about anything right now. My husband of twenty years was pissed at me, really, really pissed at me.

I cleaned up the house, which wasn't really all that messy. Don had always been a pretty good housekeeper when I wasn't feeling up to doing the cleaning. Which wasn't all that often, but most husbands would just let things go so their wife would have to do it all when she felt better. I had been so thankful when I found Don. I had come off a really bad divorce and felt like shit. Then a friend down the street introduced me to Don. I fell in love with him in the first month we were together. I didn't find out how he felt until the following month when the silly lug got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

I cried so hard that I couldn't answer him for an hour. With tears rolling down my cheek, I hugged him tightly for a long time. Then I dropped to my knees and did something I had never done before. I unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-soft cock out and swallowed him. I sucked him for so long my jaw hurt. After that, I pulled him from my mouth and told him yes, I would be happy to marry him. Engulfing his cock once more I sucked and bobbed until he filled my throat with his sticky cum.

I almost spit it out, but it didn't taste all that bad and I loved the man who gave it to me. So, I swallowed. And every time after that, except for a few times when I had a sore throat, I swallowed him. I enjoyed the taste of him. I found out later he was eating a lot of celery to make his cum taste better for me. I loved him for that. It had to be tough trying to choke down as much celery as he did. But he was no longer doing that now and I still like the taste of him. When I went to clean up, I had scraped every last drop off my face and into my mouth. He tasted wonderful.

When I finished cleaning, I sat down in the living room and started crying again. I could see my life with him coming to an end in a couple of months or even weeks. And there was absolutely nothing I could do about it unless I remembered why I had left. We had been living in a nice house at the time we ran into trouble. Don lost his job due to the economy. I was still working, at least for a little while. When Don couldn't find another job right away, we ran through our savings, but still lost the house. We sold it making about a hundred dollars. The market was so soft, we had a fire sale just to keep from having a foreclosure on our credit history.

We moved into a long-term motel in a really bad part of town. Don tried to tell me that anyone I met was only looking out for themselves no matter what they were to tell me. That's when I met Lady. She was a part-time prostitute, part-time drug dealer, and part-time grifter. That's what Don told me about her when he met her. Don was good at sizing up people fast. I guess he learned how to do that when he was a cop back in the service. That had been another sad time in my life. Not the whole time, just those times he was sent overseas and I couldn't go with him.

I worked on the base and while he was gone a lot of guys hit on me, until they found out he was a cop. All I had to do is call Don's close friend and he would take care of any asshole who was a little too persistent. Danny and his wife Belinda were two of the greatest people I knew during that time. I miss them to this day. I was really tired and went upstairs and crawled into bed with Don. I fell asleep right away.

Chapter 5

* * * * Judy

I woke to darkness and the smell of food being cooked. I was starving. I got up out of bed and headed downstairs. Don was in the kitchen cooking. He was an excellent cook when I didn't or couldn't cook he filled in and always cooked something good. I stopped in the doorway to watch him. He saw me. Nodded at me and pointed to the kitchen table. I saw two place settings. I cautiously went and sat at my usual place at the table. Don watch me. I was still naked. He had dressed again. Shorts and a t-shirt.

I had never liked to walk around the house naked before but found a freedom now that I hadn't before. I didn't know what Don thought about it, but he never said anything about me being naked. He was fixing something simple. Eggs and hash brown potatoes with sausage and biscuits. It smelled so good my mouth was watering. Don took my plate and loaded it with what he had prepared. As he set in down in front of me I smiled.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said.

"You're welcome...whore," he said softly.

I swallowed my pride once more and just grunted. It felt like I had a knife thrust into my heart. I whimpered looking down at my food no longer hungry. Yet somewhere inside me, I felt a tingling I had never felt before, except when I was having an orgasm. I shuddered at what I was thinking. I picked up my fork and started to eat mechanically. I didn't taste anything that went in my mouth. When I finished I sat there watching Don. He ate without looking at me. When he was finished he pushed his plate away, stood up, looked down at me as he turned to leave.

"Clean up, slut," he said.

I almost choked on my orange juice. I felt another stab in the heart, but I also felt the tingle in my pussy. I sat there wondering what was happening to me. I felt the tears rolling out of my eyes and down my cheeks again. I would have thought I was out of tears by now. I sat there for a little while, not really thinking about anything. Then I got up and cleaned up after Don. He was a good cook, but he sure made a mess while doing it, but he usually cleaned up his own messes. I guess some things were due to change for what I did to him. I should be mad at him for treating me this way, but I knew I fucked up so bad, that he should just kick me out and never, ever speak to me again.

I was hoping what was going on was his way of giving me a second, third, fourth chance. How many times have I hurt him without knowing? How many times had he hurt me without knowing? I could count how he hurt me on one hand. Once. He forgot when my birthday was. He got it confused with an old girlfriend. It took me a long time to forgive him for that, but I don't think he even noticed I was mad. He corrected himself right away, so for him, it was nothing. As far as I know, he had never cheated on me, which in this day and age of skimpy clothes and skanky, slutty makeup styles was probably unusual.

Although, if he had cheated on me while I was gone, I could never hold it against him, never. In fact, if he went out today and got a piece of ass, I wouldn't hold it against him. Of course, I wasn't going to tell him that. But if he got the idea himself...I would hope he had a good time. No, really I would. I just hope I can stay with him. Even if he does start sleeping around, if I can have him some of the time I would be ecstatic. When I finished cleaning I went looking for him. He was in the den, on the computer. The chair I had been sitting in was still right where I left it. His briefcase was now closed. He was doing some searches. For what I had no idea and I didn't think I needed to know.

I went in the den and sat in the chair next to his. He looked at me, frowned for a second, then smiled. I kept my face as still as I could. No smile, no frown. I just looked at him, not what was on the computer screen. It was none of my business what he was looking at. Besides I could see out of the corner of my eye, he was doing some text searches. He was reading stories about something. After about half an hour, he shut off the computer stood up and took my hand pulling me out of my chair. He led me upstairs to the bedroom.

He pushed me down on the bed. The pictures of me were still there. I hadn't cleaned the bedroom because he was sleeping. And then I fell asleep. I had stood there a long time looking at myself in those pictures and for the life of me, I couldn't remember why I was doing what I was doing. I remember fucking and sucking long black cocks. But not why.

Don stripped, climbed into bed turned me on my back, spread my legs and shoved his hard cock into my pussy. I was wet enough that it didn't hurt too much. I cried out but stifled it quickly. He just started to bang me, hard. He was slamming into me so hard that he crushed my clit each time he sank his cock into me. It felt good. I was moaning and sighing as he fucked me. He wasn't making love to me, he was fucking the shit out of me. And I was loving it and I don't know why. I must have had four orgasms before he shot his come all over my tits. He wiped his cock on my lips, then grabbed his shorts and t-shirt and walked out of the bedroom.

I was still coming as I struggled to get up and take a shower. Taking the shower calmed me down. I dried off and went looking for him. He was in the den again. Just sitting at his desk, crying. I felt so sorry for him, but I know he didn't want to hear that from me. I just stood there quietly as I could. I don't think he noticed me. He stopped crying and picked up the phone. He dialed.

"Peggy, Don, I need someone to talk to. Sure, an hour? Okay, see you then. Where? Okay, got it. See you there."

He hung up the phone and I wondered who Peggy was. I started to back away from the den but stopped at the sound of his voice.

"Go get a nice sundress on. No panties, no bra, no stockings. Just sandals."

"Okay," I said and went upstairs.

It looked like I would be seeing who Peggy was. I picked out my nicest sundress. It was dark yellow, the color of sunflowers. I was dressed in seconds. I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and put on a little makeup when Don saw me.

"No makeup, whore," he told me. Again my heart burned with the stab wound.

"Okay," I said going downstairs to wait for him.

I stood in the middle of the living room. waiting. He came down in a nice pair of dress slacks and a nice button-down shirt. The pants were blue and the shirt was light gray. He looked wonderful. I would be very happy to be seen with him if that was going to happen. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the garage door. He even opened the passenger door for me. I was very happy about that but tried not to show it. He got in, started the car, opened the garage overhead door and backed out.

It took us an hour to get to a small shopping center I had never been to before. He pulled in the parking lot over by a bar. As he turned the car off, he dug into his pocket and pulled out a twenty handing it to me.

"Go to the bar, get yourself a drink. Sit at the bar and wait for me." What? What did he just say? "Don't say a word. Just go," he ordered.

My mind was running around in circles as I opened the door and I stepped out. I looked back at him and he just waved me toward the bar. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. What I did is turn and walk toward the entrance of the bar. As I pulled the door open I heard our car leave. I stepped into the bar hoping I wasn't being left to fend for myself from now on. I hoped that Don would return for me. I prayed that he would as I sat on a stool at the bar. The place wasn't even crowded this early in the day.

"What can I get you miss?" the bartender asked.

"A Virgin Mary," I told him. He nodded as he went down to the mixing station. I had worked in a bar not too long ago. He brought me my drink.

"Three fifty," he said.

I tossed the twenty on the bar, he took it and brought me my change. I sat there sipping my tomato juice wondering how long I would have to hang around here.

Chapter 6

* * * * Don

I had just dropped Judy off at a bar. Why? I didn't know. I was meeting an old friend from high school on the other side of the mall and just didn't want Judy around while I talked to her. Peggy was standing outside the storefront she told me about. I rolled up in front of her, rolled the passenger window down and looked out at her.

"Need a lift ma'am," I said smiling.

"Ma'am? Did you just call me Ma'am?" she screeched laughing.

She stepped over to the car and got in. I pulled away and parked halfway to the back of the parking lot. I shut the car off and opened my window too. It was a nice day.

"So, what's the problem buddy?" Peggy asked.

I hung my head as I tried to figure out how to start my story. Then she was hugging me and when I turned my face to look at her, she was kissing me hard and with tongue. I kissed her back. I knew I shouldn't, but I did and I enjoyed it, greatly. When we broke apart we both exhaled.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
123456...8