Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"Whew! That was...very nice," I said.

Peggy smiled, took my hand in hers.

"I have wanted to do that forever. There is something else I want to do with you, but it can wait. What's the problem?" she asked again.

"Judy."

"What has she done now?" Peggy asked. This wasn't the first time I had talked to her about my wife and if Judy knew I would be toast. Peggy and I were just friends. Not even friends with benefits, although from what just happened she wanted some kind of benefit.

"About three years ago, she left me..."

"What? And you didn't call me back then?" I looked at her and started over.

"About three years ago, she left me. She didn't say why. She didn't say where she was going. She never called, I never saw her until eighteen months ago. She had been on a year and a half bender. Drugs, alcohol, who knows what else. I got her to the hospital, got her cleaned up and we were back together again. I was happy. She was more than happy, she couldn't do enough for me. I had more sex after she was well than I had in all my life. Then this past Friday I received a package anonymously. In it was an SD card. On the SD card were these," I told her pulling the pictures out of the center glove box.

Peggy took them and sucked her breath in shocked at what she was looking at.

"Oh my god, Don. I'm so sorry," she said gasping for breath.

"Thank you. If you look at her eyes, she is so drugged up that she probably doesn't know her own name. There was a video on it too. In it, she believes she is talking coherently, but it's all gibberish. She is so out of it she can't even speak. So I think I can forgive her for what she does in the pictures and video on the SD card. What I can't forgive is her leaving and putting herself in such a situation without telling me why she left."

"You really do love her with all your heart, don't you?" Peggy asked the one question I didn't have an answer for.

"I don't know."

"Oh. So you're telling me you could just walk away from her?"

"I don't know that either."

"Quite the dilemma you have then."

"Yes. That's why I came to talk to you."

"Where is she now?"

"She's in the bar on the other side of the mall."

"Yikes! That place is a dive. Let's go get her, I think I need to talk to her before I can help you?"

"What? Really? You have to be kidding?" I sputtered.

"No, I'm not. Am I not the one with the degree, not only in medicine but Psychiatry too?"

"You are. I guess I will have to defer to your greater..."

"Oh cut the shit and move," Peggy said laughing. "Park up close, we'll both go in. It might be conducive for us to all have a drink together."

"She doesn't drink anymore. Neither do I."

"Well, I do."

I parked as close as I could. We both got out and walked to the bar. I spotted Judy at the bar. She was talking to the bartender and warding off guys that tried to approach her. She didn't see me. As Peggy stepped past me I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a booth.

"Why don't we observe for awhile."

"Spying on your wife is not a good idea," she said softly standing up and heading toward Judy.

I got up and hurried to catch up. The bartender looked to be making another drink for Judy. I watched him carefully. He made a bloody Mary extra strong. I was amazed that Judy would be having that. I stepped up next to her. Peggy was behind me.

"Oh hi, time to go?" she said completely sober.

"How many of those have you had?" I asked.

"Just the one Virgin Mary," she said. "I just ordered another one."

I nodded. I looked at the bartender as he brought her drink.

"The lady wanted a Virgin Mary," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Me, I'm her husband. Are you trying to get her drunk?" I asked loudly.

He poured the drink into the sink before I or Judy could taste it.

"Three beers, bottled, unopened," I told him. "And a water, plain."

I heard Peggy laughing. Judy looked around me.

"Thank you for catching that hun. Who's your friend?" Judy asked.

"Judy, this is Doctor Peggy Pharr. Peggy, my wife Judy Carlson."

"Great to finally meet you, Judy," Peggy said sticking out her hand.

Judy held back for just an instant. Then took Peggy's hand and held it for just a second.

"Nice to meet you. Now who are you?" she asked.

"Why don't we go find a booth?" I asked.

"Sure, we can do that honey," Judy said sweetly.

Chapter 7

She didn't say it as though she was upset, just curious. I picked up the three beers and Judy picked up the water and tossed a five on the bar. The bartender went to say something to her. She just glared at him until he turned and walked away. We all went to a booth and sat. I slid in next to Judy putting Peggy opposite us. Judy looked at me. I grabbed her hand holding it firmly. She smiled and didn't pull away.

"Judy, I'm Don's therapist. He's been seeing me off and on for the last ten years or so. We went to high school together, yes the same one. We graduated the same year. We lost touch when I went to medical school."

"So you're a psychiatrist?" Judy asked.

"Yes."

"So you're also a regular doctor too?"

"I am."

"Can you help us?" Judy asked almost in tears.

"I'm hoping I can. Do you have something you want to talk about now?" Peggy asked.

"I do. I have forgotten why I left my husband and I would like him to please stop calling me dirty, nasty names," Judy sobbed, tears rolling out of her eyes.

"Don?" Peggy asked scolding me in the process.

I scrubbed my head with one hand. Judy had the other.

"I have been a bastard the past couple of days, but I was very, very angry at her and very hurt. I did use a few euphemisms that I probably shouldn't have. I'm not going to say I'm sorry because at the time I meant them. I may use them in the future if I deem them appropriate, but I will say I won't be using them as often unless this doesn't work out."

"Bullshit!" Peggy said to me. "Task, quit call you wife filthy names unless she asked you too."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Peggy glared at me. Judy wiped her eyes with a napkin. "Judy, I will not call you nasty things unless you ask or do something to provoke me."

"Fair enough," she said. She squeezed my hand. I squeezed back. She smiled.

"Don, I want to see her first thing Monday morning. Eight o'clock sharp. I have a nine o'clock so we should be able to get a lot done. You will stay in the exit room and wait for her. Understand?"

"Yes, Peggy."

"Good. Judy, I hope we can resolve everything to both your satisfaction. I will endeavor to help in any way I can. I don't live far from you guys. But I do work over on this side of town. Any time after eight at night I will be available. Don has my home and cell number. Don give them to her."

"I will."

"I have one more question," Judy said.

"What is it dear?" Peggy asked.

"Where you and him ever a thing?" Peggy smiled as she shook her head.

"Almost, but my family moved away taking me with before either of us could do anything about it just after graduation. I really liked Don back in school. If he would have asked me out, I would have said yes in a heartbeat. But, I'm now married, happily, as is he, I hope."

"Thank you for being honest with me," Judy said extending her hand to Peggy. Peggy took it and held on, as did Judy.

"You're welcome dear." Peggy smiled at her. "She's a keeper Don. If you don't, I'll kick you so hard in the balls you won't be able to walk for a week."

Judy laughed. "I like her."

"Oh god," I said. I guess I was keeping her for the time being.

"Okay, I have to get back to the office. I will see you both on Monday," Peggy said getting out of the booth. "Can I get a ride back?" she asked sliding back into the booth.

I laughed as she sat back down looking forlorn.

"What?" Judy asked.

"She's parked all the way over on the other side of the mall," I said.

"Oh. Then we better go too." Judy started to push me out of the booth.

I shook my head. I only hoped everything with Peggy went smoothly or I might have the breakdown.

Chapter 8

* * * * Judy

I had met an old friend of my husbands and she was a knockout, but she was his therapist. They didn't appear to be lovers. Was I thankful? In a way. But in another way, I was disappointed that he didn't have someone on the side. I would have preferred that he did. It would have eased some of my anxiety. I actually had fun on the ride to take her to her car. She was fun. She was knowledgeable and could read people better than Don. On the way home, Don was quiet. That made me sad. He looked sad too.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked.

"No," he answered.

He seemed to want to say something else but held his tongue.

"I do have a question?" he said

"Okay, go ahead," I told him.

"How many guys hit on you while you sat there alone?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Please just answer the question," he scolded me.

"Fine. I really didn't keep count, but I'd say about ten, including the bartender."

He looked at me, nodded and looked back at the road.

"How many would you have hooked up with if you weren't married?" he asked.

I was shocked at his question. But it made me think for a minute.

"If I was waiting for someone like I was today, none."

"And if you weren't waiting?"

"Still probably none. They were all way too old for me."

"Oh," he said surprised by what I said.

We continued on home without speaking again. When we got in the house he looked at me. I looked at him.

"Go take off your dress," he told me.

I nodded and headed upstairs. I did notice that the pictures were gone. I came back down naked. He was still dressed in his slacks and shirt. I really didn't mind, I liked the way he looked dressed. I liked the way he looked naked too, but dressed was just as good. He was once again sitting in front of the computer. He was just sitting staring at the empty screen. I sat down next to him. He looked at me and nodded.

"I like you being naked in the house. You are so beautiful, there is no need to cover that up while in the house."

He turned his head to look at the empty screen so he didn't see the tears of joy rolling down my cheek. My heartfelt much better after his compliment. My self-esteem also took a boost. He thought I was pretty.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked him again.

"Yes, but not right now. I can't stop thinking of the pictures of you. They run through my mind one after the other. I get angry and jealous, there are also feeling of betrayal and loss. But underneath it all there is my feelings of love for you. And that is the only reason you aren't out on the street right now."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry I can't remember. I really do hope Peggy can help me with that. I really do."

"I believe you. And I want to forgive you, but without knowing why, I just can't."

"I understand, I think. There are other things I want to know about what happened to me. What all they did to me and made me do and why. Then I'll know whose ass to kick."

"No, you won't. You will never go near them again. Ever. Do you hear me? As long as you live here, never. Understand?" I told her.

"I understand dear," I answered him. "I promise."

"Besides, I called PJ to thank him for bringing you home. I asked him about Lady. She's dead. Got shot by another drug dealer."

"No shit!"

"No shit."

We sat there looking at each other for a few minutes. I felt kind of sad. Not for her but for her kids. She had three. Two that had been living with her. I didn't express any of this to Don. I had to believe he would care about the children. I knew he didn't care about Lady. And now that I know what she did to me, I didn't either.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"I am. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you later, but right now I was thinking that roast beef place. Go get dressed. Just throw on that sundress again. I kind of like knowing you are not wearing underwear or a bra."

"Okay, be right back." I was happy but tried not to show it as I went upstairs to dress if you could call it that.

We had a pleasant dinner together. No name calling no snide remarks. Don was keeping his promise to me. And I would be sure I would be keeping mine. The drive to the dinner was short. We went in to eat there. The beef sandwiches were excellent as were the fries and sodas.

Once back home I went upstairs and undressed. Don came with me and he too undressed. We both went back downstairs and sat in the living room. It was just starting to get dark out, but Don didn't turn on any lights. He did turn on the TV. That provided enough light for us to see each other. I looked around. All the drapes were wide open. the blinds were too. I didn't say anything as we watched some show I knew nothing about.

I sat close to him, holding his hand. He let me. It didn't take him long to lean over and kiss me. It was the first time since Friday morning that our lips had touched. My breath exploded from my lungs as his tongue touched them. I opened my mouth letting him search for mine. He found it and they did battle inside my mouth. I moved my hand from his hand to his cock. I gently squeezed him. I heard him moan. I started to stroke him as we continued to kiss.

I was so hot, my pussy was leaking already. I hope he wasn't teasing me. I hoped he was going to fuck me and fuck me hard. Soft would be okay too, but hard is what I wanted now. Soft and easy would be for later. We kissed for a very long time before he touched me. He started with my neck. I used to have a problem with anyone touching my neck. I guess I still did, but not with him. He put his hand around my throat.

I groaned as he squeezed me gently. He moved his hand down to my breast. Those too he squeezed gently. Then he pinched my nipple, really hard. I cried out into his mouth. It hurt, but it also felt wonderful. I didn't pull away from him. I let him squeeze them again and again. He groaned each time I yelped. I moaned when he let go. I was leaking so much now, I just knew I would have to scrub the couch cushion tomorrow. Don, pulled his lips from mine and sucked in one of my nipples. It felt so good. Even when he bit them. He didn't bite them hard, but teeth are sharp and hard.

Chapter 9

A shiver went up my spine when he did bite them. I didn't cry out, but I did gasp. He sucked on them for some time. When he moved on, they were swollen and red. I smiled at the way they tingled. When he got to the top of my vulva, I spread my legs for him so he could have dessert. I sucked in my breath when his tongue slapped across my clit. He moved off the couch onto the floor and pressed his face to my pussy. I cried out with pleasure as he sucked on my labia. When he pressed his tongue into me I shook with orgasm.

He continued to eat my pussy. I looked down at him smiling as I shook with a new orgasm every few minutes.

"I want to suck your cock," I said.

He shook with an emotion I couldn't identify. He shook his head slightly as he continued to suck on my clit. I came again. Then he was up looking at me. His face was a mask of terror. I didn't know what I had done or what to do. He smiled evilly at me. He took his hard cock in hand and shove it into my pussy as hard as he could.

"That hurts Don," I told him.

He just laughed as he pounded into my body. He was hurting me. I was receiving no pleasure from what he was doing.

"God damn it, you're hurting me," I cried out.

He just kept slamming into my pussy. Then he started pinching my nipples really hard. Then I did something I wouldn't have done before today. I slapped him hard. He fell back away from me, his cock popped out of me. I climbed to my feet and ran to the bedroom. He was right behind me. I beat him by a heartbeat. I had the door closed and locked. I hoped the door would hold until he could calm down. He didn't even try to come in. I heard him slide down the door and hit the floor crying.

I picked up the phone and called Peggy. She said she would be right over after I explained what happened. I told her the front door was open. I also told her Don was naked so she wouldn't be shocked. I had seen the way she looked at him. I knew she was still in love with him. At the bar, he had lipstick smeared on his lips, so they had kissed or she had kissed him or he had kissed her.

It took her ten minutes to get there. Don was still sobbing in front of the door. When I heard her voice on the other side, I opened the door. Don fell back slowly, into the bedroom and lay on the floor at my feet. Peggy was sitting next to him talking to him in a soft, soothing voice. I sat and held his head.

"What happened Judy," Peggy asked softly.

"We were having a little after dinner fun on the couch. He was kissing me and licking me down there," I said pointing to my pussy. "I told him I wanted to suck on him too. He shook his head, pulled his mouth from me and had this evil grin on his face. He pushed his penis into me really hard. I told him he was hurting me. He just fucked me harder. It hurt more. So I slapped him really hard. He fell back, I ran up her and locked the door. He just collapsed at the door. That's when I called you. Is he going to be all right?"

"I don't know and I won't until he snaps out of it and starts talking. Let's get him to bed."

Peggy and I dragged and pulled him until we had him in bed.

"Why don't you get dressed and come downstairs and we'll talk."

"I'm okay with the way I am if you are?"

"Why are you okay with it?" she asked.

"I promised Don that I would stay naked in the house unless he told me to get dressed. I intend to keep my promises to him."

"I see. Okay, let's go down and have a drink or something," Peggy said going first.

Once downstairs I showed Peggy where the alcohol and mixers were and got myself a soda out of the refrigerator. I sat at the kitchen table and waited. Peggy mixed herself a bourbon over ice and sat across from me. I had tears flowing down my cheek. Peggy just watched me as I sipped my soda and cried.

Peggy reached across the table, taking my hand in hers. I just looked at her feeling sad. She smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Judy, I'm afraid that you will have to watch what you say to him while he is making love or fucking you. Any little thing can set him off. He has been traumatized by what you did, what you might have been forced to do and him not knowing why it all happened."

"So," I sobbed, "will he eventually recover and be able to put aside what I did so we can have a normal sex life, let alone a somewhat normal life?"

"To be honest, I don't know yet. I have an appointment scheduled to see him Wednesday afternoon at three o'clock. Tell him when he wakes. Until then, I will be happy to sit with you for as long as you think you need me."

"If and when we are having sex again, I shouldn't ask him for anything?" I asked.

"Yes. You want to suck his cock, move to do it, don't ask him to move so you can do it to him. If you want him to suck on you, put your pussy on his face. Moan and groan, don't tell him how good it feels. And until he says it to you, only say you love him when you're not having sex. Okay?"

"I guess I can do that. I do love him. I love him so much, my heart feels like it will burst with joy."

"I understand, really I do. I feel the same way about my husband, who is sitting out in the car waiting for me."

"Oh my god. I shouldn't be keeping you then..."

"It's all right, he understands. He understood when we got married that my patients come first, he comes second."

"No, no, I can't do this to you. Go. I'll be all right until Don wakes up..."

"I'm awake," he said from the kitchen doorway. He was still naked. "Yikes," he yelped ducking back out of sight when he saw Peggy.

We heard him running upstairs. We both sat waiting for his return. Peggy downed the rest of her drink. She was smiling.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
123456...8