Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg sat down, looked around at the three of us.

"Sean, truth or dare?" she asked her husband.

"Dare," he said smiling.

"Kiss your spouse, passionately," Peggy said giggling. Sean laughed.

He got up and pulled Peggy to her feet. He took her in his arms and kissed her with passion. Peggy kissed him back just as passionately. Two minutes later I called time. They broke apart and returned to their seats.

"Okay, my turn," Sean said. "Judy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss your spouse, passionately," Sean told her.

Judy smiled as she got up and came and sat in my lap. She smiled at me, pressing her lips to mine. I could feel the heat in her body as she kissed me. I pushed my tongue through her lips into her mouth and fought with her tongue. I was getting very hot and my cock was getting hard. Judy moaned when she felt it push up against her ass.

"Time," Peggy called.

Judy sighed as she pulled her lips from mine, got up and went back to her seat.

"My turn," she said. "Peggy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Peggy, go suck Don's cock. I got it nice and hard for you," Judy told her giggling.

Sean's eyes widened a little. So did Peggy's, but she rose from her chair and walked over to me. She knelt down in front of me, reaching up and undoing my pants. She reached in grabbing my dick and pulled it out. She looked at it, smiled. She looked up at Sean and smiled. Then she put me in her mouth and started to suck and swirl her tongue around the head. I groaned loudly. It felt wonderful. One of her hands reached into my pants and cradled my balls. The other was gripping the base of my cock and squeezing and stroking me. I was soon close to coming.

"Time," shouted Sean. I had to chuckle as Peg reluctantly pulled her mouth from my cock. I sighed loudly as she climbed to her feet and went back to her chair. I left my cock out.

"My turn. Judy truth or dare?"

"Like I don't know what you will dare me to do. Okay, dare," Judy said.

"Judy, suck Sean's cock," Peggy said.

I nodded to her. She smiled as she rose and walked over to Sean. She knelt down in front of him. Reaching for his pants top, she undid his belt. Then she undid his button and zipper. She reaching into his underwear and pulled out his cock. Smiling she lowered her mouth down his shaft until it was choking her. Pulling back she sucked and bobbed her head up and down him. He was growling as she did.

Just as he was ready to come, I yelled time. Judy pulled her mouth off his cock, but still stroked him one last time. He shot his wad straight up into the air. Judy looked up and watched it land on her face. She laughed. Peggy giggled. Sean roared his orgasm. Judy got up and went back to her seat.

"My turn. Don, truth or dare?" Judy asked, Sean's cum still running down her face.

"Dare," I said.

"Eat Peggy's pussy until she comes." Judy smiled at me. Sean groaned. I nodded as I got up.

I went to Peggy, knelt down in front of her. Reached up and grabbed the waist of her slacks and panties and pulled them completely down her legs and off her feet. She gasped at her nudity but didn't say anything. I leaned forward. I could see her wetness as it leaked out of her. I kissed her vulva. She shivered. I kissed her protruding labia. She moaned with pleasure. I found her clit, already engorged with blood and protruding from its hood. I sucked it into my mouth and slapped it with my tongue.

Peggy jumped. She cried out with pleasure. I sucked on her clit, pulling more of it out of its hood. I brushed my tongue lightly around and across it. Peggy screams with pleasure as her body jerked with an orgasm.

"Time," Judy called.

I pulled back from Peggy. She was breathing hard and her body was still convulsing from her orgasm. I smiled up at her. Her eyes were wide with passion and wonder. She mouthed thank you. I nodded as I stood and went back to my seat, my hard cock still in full view.

Chapter 33

"Sean, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"Sean, eat Judy's pussy until she comes," I told him. It was time to see if I could handle this. It was also time to see if Peggy could handle it too.

Sean groaned as he rose, his pants were undone and his cock was still out. They fell to his knees. He pushed them down and kicked them off. He was now like his wife, nude from the waist down. He was in front of Judy, her face still covered in his cum. She smiled at him. He knelt down, pushed her dress up her legs until he found out she wore no panties. She spread her legs for him. Leaning down, he started to kiss and lick her pussy.

Judy moaned, threw her head back. Sean was moaning as he licked and sucked on her pussy. Peggy was now sitting forward in her chair watching Sean intently and shoving two fingers into herself. Then I heard Judy scream from orgasm. I should have called time, but I enjoyed her screams of passion very much. I went to Peggy, knelt down between her legs, waggled my cock at her. She leaned back and nodded. I pushed my cock into her body.

"Oh god yes," she said loudly.

Sean lifted his head looking at us. He moved his body forward until his cock was pointing at Judy's pussy. She reached down, grabbed it and lined it up with her love tunnel. Sean pushed inside her slowly. He groaned, Judy moaned. They both cried out when he hit bottom.

"Oh god, oh god," Judy said.

"Oh fuck," Peggy said as she watched her husband's butt clench as he pushed into Judy. "Fuck me, Don, fuck me hard."

I started pumping my cock into her as hard as I could. She yelled with each thrust into her.

"Oh my god," Judy shouted.

I looked over and Sean was balls deep in her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around his body, holding him close to her. I shivered with excitement at seeing my wife with Sean's cock buried in her pussy, while I was buried in his wife. He was looking over, watching me fuck his wife. Now that we had penetrated each other's wife, maybe it was time to move to the bedroom.

"Let's go upstairs where it will be more comfortable," I said softly to Peggy. She nodded as I pulled out of her.

I went over to Sean and Judy.

"We're going upstairs. Would you two like to join us?" I asked.

Judy smiled up at me nodding. Sean pulled out of her and stood up offering her his hand. Peggy was at my side, holding onto my arm. We all went up to the master bedroom. Finished undressing and climbed into bed. Peggy lay on her back, legs spread wide for me. I smiled down at her as I moved up to slip back into her pussy.

My wife lay next to her, waiting for Sean. She pulled my lips to hers for a quick kiss before Sean slipped his cock into her waiting pussy. Sean leaned over and kissed his wife quickly as I started moving in and out of Peggy. I watched Sean's cock slide into Judy and almost came when he hit bottom.

We all started to moan and groan and sigh as the sounds of sex filled the room. I was fucking Peggy slowly, so I could enjoy her wonderful pussy wrapped around my cock. Sean was jack-hammering Judy into the mattress. She was already coming hard. Peggy was coming too, just not as hard as Judy.

We were all having fun and enjoying the feel of someone different. I was watching Judy's face as Sean fucked her. Sean was watching Peggy's face as I fucked her. I was smiling down at Judy. She was looking up at me as her orgasms rolled through her body and mind. She smiled each time they passed. I really enjoyed watching her cum face. It was so sexy it always made me cum. But I couldn't now, I could only enjoy the faces she made for later. Peggy was making those faces also, but they were different. She smiled up at me and Sean, as did Judy.

Then my balls tightened up and I started to shoot my seed into Peggy. She cried out as it hit the back of her vagina. I roared my ultimate excitement to the room. Judy came again at my roar. Then Sean was roaring his final excitement to the ceiling. Peggy came again hearing her husband come in Judy. I rolled off Peggy, away from Judy. Sean did the same with Judy. Judy rolled off Sean and came to me and Peggy went to Sean. I watched as Peggy lowered her lips to Sean's.

The rest of the night was so sexy. Sean and I double teamed each of the girls. Then just took turns with each of them. Just before we all fell asleep, I was sliding in and out of Judy. She was kissing me with a passion I had never experienced from her before.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied as I slipped my cock into her pressing against her cervix.

"Oh god that feels so good right now, but I'll be sore tomorrow."

" Me too, I can feel the muscles on my pelvis from being smashed against yours."

We just lay there moving slowly up against each other. We could hear the pillow talk between Peggy and Sean. It was almost the same as ours. It excited me and it excited Judy. I started to orgasm. I barely squeezed a little cum out of my cock. Judy shook with hers at the same time. I rolled off her, holding her in my arms and closed my eyes. I was asleep within minutes.

Chapter 34

* * * * Judy

Don was asleep. I needed to sleep too, but I couldn't help but listen to the sexy talked between Peggy and her husband Sean.

"Would you two like to go into the guest room?" I asked softly.

"No, we'll sleep right here," Peggy told me. "Sean, cuddle up to me and let's go to sleep. The sun is coming up."

"Sure thing darling."

The two of them were quiet. I closed my eyes. The darkness of sleep slowly descended.

* * * * Don

And so it was, she had left me, but now she was back and our love for each other was stronger and a little different than before. Why she left me was still a mystery that Peggy was trying to solve with her every Monday. I still wanted to know, but I realize that I may never find out and that is okay with me now. I love her. I will always love her.

Sean hired Judy. She was a great file clerk and could fill in as the receptionist when needed. Working together was fun. We rode to and from work together. Sometimes we would go home, sometimes we would wind up at Peggy and Sean's, especially on the weekends.

I was enjoying watching her and Sean immensely. She was enjoying watching me and Peggy too. We are having a lot of fun with Sean and Peggy. Maybe someday we will move on to other couples, but I think we are quite satisfied to just be with each other if we ever decide to no longer have sex with Sean and Peggy.

# # # # The End # # # #

1...345678