Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said. Then she saw Don. "Your wife is one hot woman," she told him.

"I know. I just hope I can keep her," he said.

I moved down until I was between Peggy's legs looking at her cum filled pussy.

"What are you going to do?" she asked looking down at me.

"I'm going to clean you," I said pushing my face against her pussy. She cried out in shock but didn't push me away. Don just stood there looking at me.

Peggy was coming again. Orgasm after orgasm racked her body. I licked and sucked her pussy until I could no longer taste Don's cum.

"Oh my god, where did you learn that?" Peggy asked me.

I looked at her, then I looked at Don. He was smiling. Peggy looked at me in wonder.

"I don't know. This is the first time I ever did something like this."

"No," Peggy said. "You have to have done that before."

"Nope. Not that I can remember..."

"Ah, uncanny how memory works," she said winking at me.

"Peggy?" Don asked. "Will you still be able to help her after this?"

"Yes, we're okay dear. More than okay. I can't be your therapist, but I can be hers. There is a very fine line that was crossed by Don and me, but no Judy and me." Peggy stood up, pulled Don into her arms and kissed him passionately. Don kissed her back with just as much passion. I sat on the couch watching them, smiling. I was glad I could give this present to my husband. But it was time for her to go.

"Peggy?" I asked.

She pulled away from Don. He backed away from her. She looked at me, smiled bent over and picked up her panties and slacks.

"I'll be out of your hair in just a minute," she said heading to the bathroom.

Don looked at me a little sheepishly.

"Are we okay?" he asked. me.

"Of course dear. Of course. I really enjoyed watching you and her. Maybe you..."

"No! Once is enough. You know I still love her and she still loves me?"

"I do. She told me as much earlier."

"Oh."

"The real question is, do you love me?" I asked.

"Uh..."

"I know you do."

"You're right, I do love you. More and more each day."

I was giddy inside but tried not to show it on the outside, yet.

"Thank you for that. I love you more than you could ever know."

He looked at me. He was about to say something but Peggy came out of the bathroom.

"What?" she asked as Don and I stood looking at each other.

"Nothing," I said.

She nodded, came to me and kissed me hard. "Goodbye, my dear Judy. I'll see you tomorrow." She then kissed Don just as hard. "I'll see you too, but not as your therapists. I will call you with an appointment to my colleague in the same office."

"Good. I was getting a little leery talking to you about Judy all time. Someone neither of us knows will be good. You keep Judy and I'll go to someone else."

"Glad you're not upset about that. You'll still come with Judy, right?"

"Yes, of course," Don said.

She was out the front door before we could say anything. Don pulled up his pants and hurried to make sure she made it to her car. He was back quickly as I saw Peggy's car pull out of our drive and roar down the street.

Don gently took my hand in his and pulled me upstairs. He stripped off his clothes and pulled me against his naked body. I moaned. He sighed.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," I said back.

We fell into bed holding each other as we fell asleep.

Chapter 15

* * * * Don

I sat in the exit room at Peggy's office. I had been in here a number of times, trying to calm down from my talks with Peggy. Now I was waiting for Judy to come out of her office. This was their first meeting so there shouldn't be any calming down time unless they had a breakthrough the first session. I was bored. I couldn't wait to see Judy. I couldn't wait to see Peggy. I really needed to know we were okay. The same with Peggy.

Yes, I had decided that I really loved Judy. Even more, than I thought I loved Peggy. I thanked Judy for what she let me do with Peggy. I was surprised what she did with Peggy. I wondered if Peggy would like to do Judy. I would of course never say anything to either one of them. Then Judy and Peggy were standing in the door. Judy was crying. Peggy was too. I stood, looking at them both.

"Can I do anything?" I asked.

"Yes, take her home and love her," Peggy told me sniffling back her tears.

I nodded. Judy sniffled and then blew her nose in a Kleenex. She took another tissue from her purse and wiped the tears from her eyes. She turned and kissed Peggy. Peggy kissed her back. Not a lovers kiss, just a friendly kiss.

"Take me home please," Judy asked.

"Of course," I replied.

I offered her my arm, she took it, holding onto me tightly. We walked out of Peggy's office. It was the first time I didn't kiss Peggy goodbye. For the next couple of days I went to work and when I got home Judy and I made love. On Wednesday, I saw Peggy's colleague Janice. Judy came with and waited in the exit room. When my hour was up, Janice walked me to the exit room. I went in, she stood in the doorway. Judy took me in her arms as Janice closed the door. I took Judy's hand and we went home.

The next two days flew by. I was in my office again when the receptionist brought me another envelope. I started shaking before I even opened the damn thing. I knew what was in it and I was right. It was another micro-SD card. I put it in the adapter and plugged it into my computer.

Another file list appeared. There were at least four big video files and a hundred or so picture files. I opened the first picture file. It was Judy, naked, kneeling on a bed. She was smiling again and her eyes were all glazed over. She was high. I opened the next file, she was once again sucking a big black cock. Her eyes were closed in this one and there were what looked like welts on her tits. Someone had hit her with some object that inflicts pain.

The third picture had her on her knees, ass facing the camera. She had welts on her ass. There was a big black cock getting ready to push into her pussy. I clicked on the first video file. When it started playing Judy was in the middle of the bed and a big black guy was whipping her ass with what looked like a switch. She was screaming each time he hit her. She was asking him to stop.

I cringed as I watched her cry. Then the guy pushed his big dick into her very roughly. She screamed again telling him it hurt. He just went on fucking her. I closed all the files and pulled the card out. I put it back in the envelope, folded it and put it in my shirt pocket. I might as well take it home and show it to Judy. I mean it might just jog her memory. At least I hoped it might. It could also drive her crazy. I sat there wondering which I would want. Currently, it was a tossup. Then in my mind, I kicked myself for even thinking what I was thinking. I loved her. I really did.

I got up and left. I didn't tell my boss I was leaving, I just left. I knew he wouldn't fire me. He needed me more than I needed him. I was now the only employee who knew the entire system they used for their sales teams to sell. It was a custom system, mostly done by other programmers long gone.

Chapter 16

* * * * Judy

When Don got home early, he told me he had received another SD card with pictures and movies on it. He asked if I wanted to see them? I sat there, stunned. I was also sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After cleaning myself and brushing my teeth, I went back out and told Don I didn't want to see them, yet.

He said okay and showed me where he put the envelope with the card in it, in his desk. I nodded. He hugged me. I hugged him back in surprise. I thought getting another card would have set him off again, but he was keeping his promise. I could see it in his eyes, that anger, and jealousy. But he was hugging me gently. I loved him so much.

My sessions with Peggy hadn't revealed anything about what happened to me. Of course, I did nothing but talk about Don and how much I loved him. I saw Peggy nodding and I stopped.

"Sorry, I forgot for a minute that you love him too," I told her.

"What happened, never should have happened, at all. I should never have let you push me into that situation. Although I thank you very much for pushing. It will never, ever happen again," she told me.

"I don't remember pushing very hard," I responded giggling.

"Let's get back on track. Tell me what you remember about your life before you started doing drugs?" she asked.

Those days seemed so far back I was having trouble remembering them. Peggy said that would be the drugs and maybe I should start a little farther back. I nodded.

"We had a nice house, in a nice neighborhood. There was an elementary school right down the street from us, if we decided to start a family. I guess it's too late for that now," I said.

"Do you want children?" Peggy asked.

"I did. So did Don. Then things in our lives fell apart. I was so sad for him when he lost his job. He was making such good money. We had a savings account with six figures in it. I was working to help boost that savings account. I continued to work to help pay the bills. Our savings account didn't last long with the standard of living we tried to maintain.

"A year, was all. then I lost my job. The only money coming in was from my unemployment benefits. That's when we had to sell the house. I was devastated. That was my dream house. I must have cried for three days. Then we moved into that motel. I was getting just enough to pay the weekly rent and buy groceries. I was so depressed. Then I met her."

"Who?" Peggy asked.

"A woman, her street name was Lady. Don told me what she was, I didn't believe him. I don't know when or why she gave the drugs. Maybe I asked for them. Or told her I was depressed. She started spouting things about how Don was doing me wrong and I should tell him what for, etc., etc. After that, I don't remember anything until Don found me out front of his house."

"What kind of things was she saying about Don?" Peggy asked.

"I really don't remember. How I should have control of my own money, blah, blah, blah."

"Was that after she started giving you drugs?"

"I don't know...remember," I told her.

There was one more session after that. It went about the same as this one. And it was after Don got the second SD card, which he brought home. He asked if I wanted to see any of them. I said no and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Since then he hasn't asked again. I told Peggy. She asked if I could bring her a copy. I cringed at the thought of her seeing what kind of whore I had become. She talked to me softly as I cried. She convinced me she wouldn't show it to anyone and she thought it might help her help me. So I told Don. Instead of me bringing a copy, Don brought it to my next session.

It was once again Friday. I was waiting anxiously for Don's arrival home, wondering if he would get another SD card. The last two Fridays he had been home before three. It was well past three when he came in. I looked at him. He was crying. He tossed the envelope on the kitchen table. I picked it up and dumped it out. There were five SD cards. I closed my eyes and started to sob. He was beside me, holding me up.

I pushed away from him and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Three times.

Chapter 17

* * * * Don

Judy just dumped the envelope I had received today onto the kitchen table. She started to cry, then rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I felt awful. I had thrown up at work when I saw what they were doing to her. She looked awful. Even worse than when I found her. On one of the SD cards was a message from the person who was sending them. I waited for Judy to come back.

"Oh god," she said plopping down in a chair.

"It's worse this time," I told her.

"How much worse could it get?" she asked.

"You look worse than when I found you. There is also a message from whoever is sending these."

"What was the message?" she asked.

"Why don't I play it. I watched the whole thing, you are not in it at all."

"Okay, but if..."

"I know. Don't worry. I wouldn't do that after hearing what the bastard had to say."

"Oh god."

I plucked the SD card I had put an X on. We went into the den. We sat in front of the computer and I slipped the SD card in a slot in the reader. The video started to play.

The screen was dark with just enough light for you to see someone was sitting there. The voice was distorted as he spoke.

"I'm not going to tell you who I am. (he laughed) Like I would be stupid enough to do that. (he laughed again) I hear Judy is back to looking her beautiful self. She is a pretty cunt. Here's the deal, she owes us a lot of money for all the drugs she gobbled up. I feel that if she came back and made another porn video with us that she would be even. If not then we will release the one we have to the public and let her explain to your boss what a slut she is for black cock. Let me know by next Friday or else. You can text me your answer at 2868...that spells cunt by the way. (he laughed until the video ended)"

"What video?" Judy asked.

"Evidently before you got so bad looking they put together a video of you with, I don't know how many black guys and other white women. I saw you with I don't know how many women too. Black, white, it didn't seem to matter to you."

"Oh god," she cried and bolted to the bathroom.

I just sat there feeling like throwing up myself. It was for damn sure she wasn't going back to him and if I ever found out who he was, he was a dead man.

Chapter 18

* * * * Judy

I had just listened to a man who tried to extort me to do another video for him. I'll be damned if that would happen. I don't care about my reputation. I do care about Dons. He needed his for work. But I truly hoped Don felt the same way as I did. If I ever found out who he was, he was dead and could join Lady in hell. I tossed my cookies once more.

I could hear Don talking to Peggy as I came downstairs. He was telling her about the latest SD card and the extortion video. He hung up with her shortly after I came back down.

"She's on her way over," Don told me. "She told me to warn you, no funny stuff." He smiled as he said that. I smiled back at him.

"She's a funny girl, she is," I quipped. Don chuckled. I giggled.

I felt completely drained. Don looked like he was too. I don't know how long we sat there without speaking, but a knock at the front door roused us. Still naked I went an looked out the peephole. It was Peggy. I pulled the door open. She came in, closed the door and took me in her arms and hugged me gently. I sighed as she did.

I led her into the den. Don didn't even turn around until she addressed him.

"Don," she yelled.

He turned in his chair, looked up at her and started crying. Peggy pushed me to him. I went and wrapped him in my arms. He hugged me tightly. He was whispering. I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Speak up dear?" I asked him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he kept repeating.

Peggy pulled me away from him and slapped him across the face. He kept repeating "I love you". She hit him a second time, harder. Then a third time. It spun him around in his chair. He stopped talking and looked up at us.

"No more please?" he asked.

Peggy nodded, lowering her hand.

"Make me copies of what you have. Especially that extortion video. My husband has software that he can get a picture of his face and what his real voice sounds like. And don't worry, he won't show it to anyone but me. As for the others, I will be the only one looking at them, I promise."

I made her copies of all of them. Judy, went out in the living room while I did. Peggy stood behind me talking to me the whole time.

"I want to tell you I enjoyed you and Judy, but it will never, ever happen again. Even though my husband wants me too, I won't, ever."

"I know it won't," I told her.

"Oh. I thought..."

"No. Just no."

"Okay. I'm glad that's cleared up," she said with a bit of hysterical laughter in her voice.

I finished the copies, put a little X on the extortion video one and put them in an envelope. I handed her the envelope. She nodded and went out in the living room. I went out there and found her sitting next to Judy talking very softly to her. Judy was nodding and crying as Peggy talked to her. I waited across the room for them to finish. When Peggy stood up to leave, I went to her and wrapped her in my arms. I hugged her tightly. She gasped but put her arms around me. I let her go and took a step back.

She smiled at me. I nodded at her. We looked at each other for a few more seconds and then she was out the door. I stood there looking at Judy. Judy was looking at me. I smiled as my heart throbbed in my chest. Judy just sat there quietly. I stuck out my hand. She took it in hers. I pulled her gently to her feet. She flowed into my arms. I sighed as I put my hands on her naked back. She was so soft.

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you," she said back.

We stood like that for a long time. Then I took her upstairs and made love to her.

Chapter 19

* * * * Peggy

I gave my husband the SD card with the video on it with explicit instructions not to let anyone else see it. He nodded and went into his study. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the couch. I slipped in one of the SD cards. The file manager appeared. I looked at all the files. Some were just images, some were videos. I started one of the videos. The first image to appear was Judy on her knees looking almost dead. Then a big black cock was shoved into her mouth. She tried to spit it out, but she couldn't. It fucked her mouth until it came. She just let it run out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest. The camera zoomed out to show it all. Her hands were tied behind her back. Her feet were tied together. Then another man walked up to her, bent her over and shoved his cock into her vagina. She screamed in pain. They were raping her. She was no longer under the influence of drugs. I stopped that video and brought up Picture Manager and looked at all the pictures. Judy looked awful in all of them.

I was beginning to get sick to my stomach when a different video started when I clicked on it. It had music and a title screen, with credits and the whole bit. It looked like a Hollywood production. I let it play. Judy appeared. She was beautiful. She looked healthy and fit and not all drugged up. Yet on a close up of her face, I could see her eyes were fully dilated in the bright sunlight, so she was under the influence of drugs. I let the movie play. It began with Judy laying out naked by a pool. Then a big black man came into frame. He talked to her. She responded. She was coherent. She had learned lines. Then she was taking out the black guys cock and sucking on it. She really seemed to enjoy it.

Don had told me that the first SD card he got she seemed to know what she was doing, but you could see she was all drugged up in order for them to get her to do what they wanted. That's what was happening here too. She was a beautiful woman in this video. I heard Sean come in. I closed my laptop.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"I can't tell you. And if I ever think you have seen this I will divorce you in an instant. You got that mister," I scolded him.

"Right client confidentiality. I'm finished with this card. Here is a picture of the guy and there is an audio file on this card with the A on it of what he sounds like for real. I also have other information that wasn't deleted from that card."

"What?" I asked.

"His name. It's just a first name but maybe your patient will know who it is. Jimmy," he told me.

"Thank you, dear," I told him, taking the cards from him. "I'll be up to bed in a minute or so."

"I'll be waiting sexy," he told me. I giggled as he walked away.

1...345678