Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy. I remember Judy telling me about a guy named Jimmy. I wonder if he looked anything like the picture I was looking at. Well, tomorrow should be interesting for Jimmy. I know Don wanted to have a talk with him. I was also sure Judy wanted to have a talk with him. I was even starting to want to have a talk with him. I hid the SD cards, even though I knew Sean wouldn't go looking. He was at least honest with me.

I headed up to bed to be with my husband. I loved him so much. Yes, more than I still loved Don. God, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I could actually still feel him sliding in and out of my pussy, even though Sean had reclaimed me, I still felt Don inside of me.

Chapter 20

* * * * Don

I was in a rental car. Judy was next to me. Peggy was with me, why, I don't know. She said I or Judy might need a witness. I told her if something that bad happens I didn't want witnesses. She just harrumphed at me. The minute Judy and I saw the picture we knew who he was.

"Jimmy!" Judy yelled. "I thought that son of a bitch was my friend."

I didn't say anything. I didn't think it was time for I told you so's. Peggy patted my shoulder for not saying it. She could see I wanted to. I stopped the car.

"Peggy, when I get out, you drive. Don't run him over, just try to head him off while I chase the son of a bitch," I said as opened my door and took off running.

I looked behind me and Peggy was full on the throttle. She whipped past me doing about sixty. That's when I noticed Judy wasn't in the car, she was coming up beside me with a baseball bat in her hand. Jimmy didn't hear us until Peggy passed him and cut the wheel. He just stared at Peggy. That's when Judy smacked him in the head with the bat. He went down like a ragdoll. I braked sliding past him. I was beside him when Judy came back with the bat raised to hit him again.

"He won't feel it," I told her putting my arm up to ward off her swing.

"Why, did I kill the son of a bitch?" she asked huffing and puffing.

"No, he's out cold." I waved Peggy to pull up to us.

I opened the back door and threw the little shit in the back seat. I got in after him.

"Peggy, you drive, to our place," I said once Judy was in the car.

Chapter 21

* * * * Judy

We had the fucking son of a bitch. I had the joy of smacking him in the back of the head. Peggy was driving. Don was in the backseat with him just in case he woke up. Don said he was alive, but had a pretty nasty bump on his head. It wasn't bleeding so I didn't hit him all that hard. Peggy kept wanting to pull over so she could check him out. After all, she was the doctor, not Don. Don told her to drive.

We got home in about twenty minutes. Jimmy was still out or faking it. As we pulled into the driveway, Don jabbed his thumb into the soft place under the ear. He didn't even groan. Don got out and dragged Jimmy out the door by his feet. Just before he would have fallen, hitting his head on the threshold, Don stopped and put his feet down. Grabbed his arm and pulled him up over his shoulder.

Don was strong. Much stronger than Jimmy. Much stronger than most men I knew. The funny thing was he didn't look like he was. He carried Jimmy in the house and dumped him on the couch. Peggy went to him and checked him.

"He probably has a concussion. Did you have to hit him so hard Judy?"

"I was trying to kill the little fuck," I cried.

"I understand dear," Peggy said.

I dropped to my knees and started crying again. Peggy came to me and held me. Don was in the den. He came out. He had a gun in his hand. Peggy looked at him.

"Don?" she questioned.

"What? It's just to scare him," he said.

Jimmy started moaning. I stood. I still had the bat in my hand. Peggy stood beside me. Don moved over to stand over Jimmy. He pointed the gun at his right eye. Jimmy opened his eyes. He jerked back when he saw the gun.

"What the fuck?" he yelled. Then he saw me with the bat. "You hit me. Why?"

"Why?" I screamed. "Why? You fucking bastard..."

The gun went off. Peggy hit the ground. I just laughed at the look on Jimmy's face.

"You little piece of shit," Don yelled. "I should have shot you for what you did to my wife you little fuck."

The gun discharged again. Jimmy yowled and put his hands to his right ear.

"You shot me," he yelled.

"You're lucky I haven't cut your balls off," Don sneered at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jimmy asked.

"Jimmy, we know it was you. We got your voice and a copy of the video you made trying to extort my wife to make you another movie. Now, if you don't tell us who else was involved, I will shoot your balls off, take you out and dump you like you did Judy. Clear?"

The gun went off again and Jimmy had another nick in his right ear. He shouted his pain.

"All right, all right, I'll tell you," he shouted.

Don took a step back. Jimmy was up off the couch running for the front door. I hit him square in the back, Peggy put her foot out and tripped him. He went down hard. Don was there grabbing the back of his neck. He picked him up and threw him back onto the couch. Then he shot him in the knee. Jimmy screamed and started to cry.

"Well?" Don shouted.

Peggy started to go to Jimmy. Don held out his hand. She stopped. Then she pulled me back into the den.

"Are you okay with this?" Peggy asked.

"So far. They did worse things to me. Don, doesn't know, but I have looked at every picture and every video on the cards he has brought home, while he was at work. I can tell you what's happening to Jimmy is nothing compared to what they did to me," I told her angrily.

She looked at me, then nodded. We went back into the living room. Jimmy was singing his head off. Don was recording it on his phone. Peggy once again started toward Jimmy. Don held the gun up in the air. Peggy stopped. Jimmy finally wound down. He sat there panting. Don, played back the recording. He nodded at the quality.

"Okay dear," he said to Peggy.

Peggy moved toward Jimmy, I went to the bathroom and pulled the first aid kit off the wall. I rushed to Peggy's side and put the kit where she could reach. I backed away as Don carefully watched Jimmy.

"You got who did this to me?" I asked.

"I do. We'll see him tomorrow."

"Do we know where he is?"

"We do."

"Are you going to kill him?"

"He's not worth either of us going to jail for."

"Oh..."

"You want him dead, don't you?" Don asked.

"I do."

"Are you willing to give up me, by spending the rest of your life in jail?"

"No, of course not," I told him.

"Good. So we don't kill him, but we do mess him up real bad."

"Yes."

"What do we do with him?" Peggy asked.

"We dump him somewhere," Don said.

"Only if it's at the emergency entrance to the hospital," Peggy told Don.

"Too many cameras."

"Then where are you going to dump him?"

"Where we picked him up at," Don told Peggy.

And that's what we did. Peggy drove Jimmy and Don in the back seat. Peggy stops, Don kicks his ass out of the car. Peggy drives away. They left me at home. By the time they got back it was really late. Peggy called her husband and told him she was staying the night. I went up to make sure the guest room was ready. Don fixed her a drink. Then we all sat at the kitchen table talking when I suddenly felt exhausted.

"I'm going up to bed. Good night, dear, I love you," I said kissing Don. "Good night Peggy." I hugged her and went up to bed.

Chapter 22

* * * * Peggy

I sat talking with Don, talking about everything and nothing. When I started to yawn, he told me to go to bed.

"Okay, show me where I'm sleeping," I said.

"Just go climb in bed with Judy, I'll be staying up, just in case," he told me.

"All right. Good night."

I hugged him and kissed him. I went up and found the master bedroom at the top of the stairs. Judy was laying naked not quite under the covers. I went and stood by the side of the bed looking down at her, as I undressed. She was a beautiful woman. As I climbed into bed with her, she roused a little and mumbled.

"I love you."

I smiled. I knew she meant that for Don. Then she rolled next to me and cuddled up. I smiled as I let her, then kissed her on the cheek and put my head down on my pillow, next to hers.

"I love you too, Peggy," she whispered kissing my cheek. I was surprised.

"Good night, sweetheart," I told her and kissed her on the lips.

She kissed me back. We lay there kissing for quite some time. Judy then rolled back on her side of the bed and went to sleep. I was just a little aroused from her lips. So, it took me awhile to come down before I fell into the comfort of sleep.

I woke sometime during the early morning to the feeling of a man behind me. I looked and it was Don. He was sound asleep and had cuddled up to me in his sleep. I smiled and closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Chapter 23

* * * * Don

We knew where the scumbag was. We were sitting outside in bright sunlight. He came out of his room and started walking right toward us. Peggy was sitting on the hood of the car. I was behind the wheel with the door open. Judy was three spots away in my rental. I was in his car.

"So did you call the cops Darnell?" Peggy shouted.

"How do you know my name bitch?"

"Haha, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Don't you talk about my mother, bitch," Darnell shouted. "And get your ass off my car..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, bitch. You're so predictable, Darnell." Peggy jumped down on the opposite side of the car from Darnell and stood smiling at him.

As Darnell came up the driver's door, I stepped out and stuck my gun in his crotch. He stopped dead in his tracks, looked at me and started to laugh.

"You won't shoot me...cuckold..."

I pulled the gun away and slammed it as hard as I could into his balls before he could complete what he was about to say. He hit the ground, hard. I looked at him smiling.

"Hurts, huh?" I laughed. "You hurt my wife even more. And should be glad she isn't here holding this gun, because you would be dead. Do you want to be dead?"

He grunted, shaking his head.

"Where are the flash drives?" I asked.

"In my room," Darnell groaned still holding his balls.

"They better all be there. No duplicates anywhere?"

"Just the ones I gave to someone to give to you," he growled.

I looked at Peggy, at the same time I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. His eyes got big and he groaned loudly. I searched him. No keycard.

"How do I get in the room?" I asked as I knelt beside him.

He shook his head at me as he held his balls.

"Knock on the door. My wife is in there," he squeaked.

"Wife? Really? Do I get to meet your wife? Does she know where the drives are?"

He nodded as he groaned.

"Wife. Maybe I should take her with me and treat her the same way you treated mine. I know a whole lot of white guys with big white dicks that would love to fuck a black woman until she screamed with pleasure."

"No man, you do..."

"What? You'll kill me? You'll kidnap my wife and fuck up so bad she needs to stay in a hospital for weeks and weeks...oh wait you already did that to her. You motherfucker." I stood up and kicked him in the balls again. This time he passed out.

"I'm going over to the hotel. You get in the car with Judy. I might have another passenger, so sit up front," I told Peggy.

She nodded and went down and got in the car. I walked across to the motel. I knocked on Darnell's door. It opened slowly.

"What do you want?"

I slammed my shoulder against the door knocking her back into the room. I stepped in looked around. She was alone. She was sprawled across the bed.

"Where are the SD cards Darnell has of my wife?" I shouted.

"Top drawer, little white box," she said. "I told that animal he would pay for what he did."

"Would you like to come with us, get away from him?"

"Damn right, but I have a son with him...he's in school now. I can't go for good, but for a couple of hours, sure I can do that."

"Won't he hurt you if you come back?"

"He better not, rooms in my name. I'll have his ass out of here..."

"Fine, fine, let's go," I told her.

On the way back to the car she said her name was Helen. I looked at her and shook my head. She laughed. When she saw Darnell laying on the ground.

"He's not dead is he?" she asked.

"No, but he won't be able to have any more kids."

"Good." She followed me to the car. When she saw two other women, she balked. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing. They helped me with Jimmy and then Darnell."

"What did you do to Jimmy?"

"He won't be walking without a limp for the rest of his life," I told her.

"Good. Good."

"Come on, get in," told her.

She climbed into the backseat, I followed her in.

"Okay let's go. Judy, Helen, Helen my wife Judy. Peggy, Helen, Peggy, a friend."

"Nice to meet you?" Helen made it sound like a question.

"Peggy, why are you driving?" I asked as she backed out of the space.

"So Judy wouldn't run over that rapist's ass as she pulled out," Peggy said driving right at Darnell. At the last minute she swerved and he rolled. We were home within an hour.

Chapter 24

* * * * Judy

Why Don brought Helen with him, I'll never know, but she was funny and somewhat intelligent. She even told us more about Darnell and his boys getting good looking white girls high and making movies with them. She hated what he did and wouldn't let him use her place to do it. Don asked if she knew where he did do it?

"Sure, there's an abandoned warehouse just down the street from the motel. They set it all up as a movie studio. I was there once when they were shooting this cute little brunette. They were doing things to her that no woman should have to endure. I went outside and threw up. Then I went home."

"Why didn't you do something about what they were doing?" I asked angrily.

"It was no skin off my nose," Helen replied.

"It was off mine," I growled at her.

Helen just shrugged her shoulders.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"How about we do to you what they did to me," I said with an evil grin on my face. "Do you think Darnell will keep you around after we do?"

"Keep me. No. But it's my name on the motel room," she answered.

"Judy!" Don and Peggy said at the same time.

I let my shoulder droop as I hung my head.

"Well at least we have all the SD cards," I said.

Don and Peggy spent the next few hours talking to Helen, grilling Helen really. I went upstairs to lie down for awhile, I still wasn't sleeping well at night. I must have been asleep a long time, when I was awakened by someone getting into bed with me, it was dark.

"It's just me honey," Don said wiggling close to me. He was naked. As was I.

"Hi. What time is it?" I asked.

"After midnight."

"Oh god, I'll be up the rest of the night. Why did you let me sleep so long?"

"Peggy told me you were short on sleep and that you can't sleep at night. I thought it better to let you sleep while you could."

"Of course. Thank you, dear. I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

It had been a long time since I told him I loved him first without him telling me, I didn't. I smiled as he cuddled up to my back, put his arm up over my side and gently took a hold of my breast. I sighed at his touch.

"Did you get Helen home in time to get her kid?" I asked.

"Sure did. He's a cute little boy. Darnell was sitting outside on the ground waiting for her to get home. He didn't even make a threat, just sat there holding his balls. She laughed at him and went inside and closed the door before he could stand up. I laughed at him as I drove away. Peggy was laughing too."

"Did you make love to her?"

"Who? Helen? God no."

"No, Peggy," I told him.

"No, when we got back from taking Helen home, she went home. I looked at all the SD cards I got. They aren't all yours. It's probably every girl they tricked into their little scheme."

"Oh god. Is there any way we can track them down and give them the evidence?"

"I don't know. Peggy said maybe her husband might be able to do it, but she doesn't want him to have those drives in their house. She's going to bring him over next weekend."

"Have you ever met him?" I asked.

"No. I don't even know his name. I always thought Dale was her husband."

"Oh, okay. Are they coming for dinner, lunch, when?"

"Dinner early Saturday evening. If that's all right with you?"

"Of course it is. It will be nice to see Peggy with her husband in a social setting."

"It will. Do you want to make love?" Don asked.

"Yes."

He rolled between my spread legs, moved down until he was looking at my pussy. He stuck his tongue out and flicked it across my clit. I jumped at his touch and groaned.

"Oh god," I sighed.

Don sucked my labia into his mouth. I shivered as he slapped his tongue around my hot petals of flesh that guarded my open cunt. His tongue shot out and through my inner lips into my wet open cunt.

"Oh shit, you do that so well," I croaked shaking with passion.

He was flipping his tongue in and out of my pussy driving me crazy. I groaned as it slipped in and moaned as it slipped out. God, I love him so much, he always knew where to lick, suck, or poke me. I was so close to coming. I lifted my head to look down at him. I screamed it wasn't him it was someone I didn't know. He was black. I didn't know where I was. I just screamed incoherently in the face I saw. It pulled away from me. As it did, it changed. It was Don's face I now saw. That's when I passed out.

Chapter 25

* * * * Don

I was having a good time making her cum. Licking her pussy was always one of my favorite things to do to her. She was so responsive, so sensitive, so quick to cum when I licked and sucked her clit and pussy. Then she was screaming at me. She was trying to push me away, push away from me, screaming at the top of her lungs. I pulled away from her and got up on my knees trying to reassure her. Then she passed out.

She was breathing, soft and slow. Her face was a mask of fear. I called Peggy.

"Peggy, I'm sorry to bother you, but Judy has had an episode and is now unconscious...all right, see you in a bit."

"Peggy is on her way dear," I said hoping she could hear me.

I covered Judy and went downstairs to await Peggy's arrival. She was knocking on the door fifteen minutes later.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you and your husband," I said in apology.

"No I was reading files and he...he was out. Where is she?"

"She's up in bed. That's where it happened. We were..."

"I can guess. You were performing oral sex on her. She looked down at you and started screaming, then fainted."

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner."

We were in the bedroom now. Peggy sat next to Judy. She gently shook her. Judy took a deep breath before opening her eyes. She looked up, saw Peggy, then me. She smiled at me. Then at Peggy.

"Why are you here Peg?" Judy asked.

"You don't remember what happened tonight?" Peggy asked.

"I came up to bed while you and Don talked. I fell asleep. You just woke me up," Judy told us.

"Don, can you excuse us for a bit," Peggy asked me.

"Sure, take whatever time you need. I'll see you a little later dear. I love you." I turned and left.

"I love you," Judy answered as I was walking out the door.

Chapter 26

* * * * Peggy

"Sit up dear," I told Judy.

She looked at me while she was sitting up. She looked confused.

"You look a little confused?" I asked.

"Yeah. I...did...Peggy, what's going on?" Judy asked almost crying.

"Well my dear, you had a psychotic episode. You and Don were having sex and when you looked at him, you didn't see Don. You saw one of your attackers."

1...345678