Wife Used...Used Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, no," she gasped.

Now she was crying. I put my arms around her and hugged her. She wrapped hers around me.

"They're nothing to be worried about, they'll go away. I will write you a script that will help you with them, to begin with. And we'll do some work in your sessions."

"I must have scared the shit out of Don. My god, I have to apologize to him," Judy said moving to get up.

"No need, sweetie, he knows you weren't seeing him. I explained what happened and that I was expecting them a lot sooner, but you, my dear Judy, are a strong woman who has a very stable guy to lean on."

"He can't be too stable, he sees you," she said giggling.

I chuckled and held her tight. The crying started again. She let go of me. I held on to her. Then she was quiet. I moved her so she was lying down. She was asleep. I got up and went downstairs. Don was standing in the kitchen looking at the doorway when I walked in.

"How is she?" he asked worried to death. I could see the love for her in his eyes.

"She's fine. I told her what happened, she says she's sorry for worrying you. She's asleep now. She should sleep through the night. The episode exhausted her."

"Will she be all right?" he asked.

I pulled a script pad out of my jacket pocket. I sat down and took my pen and wrote her a script for a mild antipsychotic.

"Get this filled and she is to take one tablet with breakfast every morning. It should stop the hallucinations, therefore stopping the psychotic episodes."

"Should I get it now?" Don asked.

"No tomorrow is soon enough, dear. I still want to see her every Monday, clear?"

"It is. Thank you so much, Peggy. I owe you."

"You do. I might collect real soon. Now give us a kiss so I can go home," I told him.

He leaned over and kissed me hard. I could feel his passion and his thanks. I was so happy for him and Judy. I love them both. I pulled away before I forgot what I was doing.

"See you Monday," I told him. He nodded as I headed for the door.

I stopped before opening the door, turned and looked at him. God, I loved him. I smiled, opened the door and left pulling it closed behind me.

Chapter 27

* * * * Don

Peggy was gone. If she would have stayed another minute, I would have given her what she wanted, me. But I had a sick wife upstairs. She was hallucinating about what happened to her. I was really worried about her. What other effects would those animals have on her? What other delusions will she suffer? I should have shot the motherfuckers.

I locked up, turned off all the lights and went upstairs. I disrobed and climbed into bed. Judy was on my side of the bed sound asleep. I crawled in on her side. I moved until I was cuddled up with her. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Did Peggy go home?" she asked.

"She did. How are you feeling?"

"Good. A little tired. You should have made love to her."

"What?" I croaked.

"You should have had sex with her. I know she wants you again. I know she has said she shouldn't, but she will. You have my permission to fuck her whenever you want. I love you so much and I want you to be happy."

"Oh god. I love you. I really, really love you."

"Yeah? How much?"

"I would die for you," I told her.

"No, never die for me, never. Live for me. Live for yourself. If I am to die, I want you to live. Now I'm so sad," Judy said sniffling.

"I'm sorry. I won't die for you. I will kill for you."

"You would do that for me?"

"I would."

"I have several names..." she said giggling.

"Let's go to sleep. And thank you for Peggy."

"You're welcome. Now if you would give me consent to fuck her husband, maybe we could have some fun this weekend," she said in all seriousness.

I thought about what she just asked. I lay there holding her and what she asked didn't bother me. Not in the least. Think about her doing it on the sly. That bothered me.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay what?" she asked confused.

"Okay, you can fuck Peggy's husband if you want."

"That won't bother you?"

"No, I'm even more surprised than I think you are that it won't."

"No shit?"

"No shit. I think about you fucking someone else that we have discussed and it doesn't bother me. I think about you fucking someone without telling me and my blood starts to boil."

"Yes, same with me."

I looked at her. I could only see the glint in her eyes. They were open wide with wonder. Mine probably were too. I moved my head toward hers. My lips pressed against hers. She kissed me back. It was a tender kiss. I could feel my heart swell with love and lust.

"God I love you so much," I told her.

"I love you too. My heart would be empty without you. Please stay with me, hold me tight as we fall asleep."

"I will," I said tightening my arms around her.

We both signed. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was dropping off to sleep.

Chapter 28

* * * * Judy

It was Saturday afternoon. Peggy and her husband would be here anytime. Don was out back grilling our steaks, grilling the corn and cooking the potatoes. I was whipping up a salad. The table was set, the wine was breathing, the beer was cold and I hadn't had an episode all week, no matter what Don did to me. It was a lovely week. A lot of sex. A lot of tender loving. And most of all, no name calling. In fact, no arguments. I was really happy.

Of course, I still haven't remembered why I left in the first place, but Peggy and I are working on getting those memories back. But she said they may never come back no matter how badly I want to remember them. She says the brain is a wonderfully complex thing that can remember some things forever and forget some things forever. You never know what it will remember or forget. But we work on trying to dig those memories out.

"They're here," Don yelled from the backyard.

He must have seen them pull up in the drive. I went to the front door and opened it before they could ring the bell. Peggy was carrying a bowl of some kind of salad.

"Hi," she said stepping into the house. "This is Sean."

My eyes bugged out of my head. Standing there in my front door was Don's boss. I felt my head spin and my breath got short. Peggy snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Hi, Sean, nice to see you again," I said giving him a hug. "Does Don know?" I asked Peggy.

"No. I can't wait to see his face."

"Do you really want to shock him like this?"

"He'll be fine. Now call him in."

"I don't know about this Peggy, I really don't," I told her heading to the back door.

I went outside to see how things were progressing.

"Hey baby, where are Peggy and her husband?" he asked me.

"In getting drinks, why don't you go in and let Peggy introduce you to her husband."

"Sure. Watch the steaks for me?"

"Of course." I was glad I wasn't going in the house.

Chapter 29

* * * * Peggy

It was time. It has been eight years since Don and I had found each other. It has been six years since my husband hired him and he was very glad he did. Yes, Judy knew Sean, from company Christmas parties and other company events.

"Sean, turn you back to the back door. Don't turn around until I introduce you."

"Okay. I'm kind of with Judy on this one."

"Don't worry...shhh..." Don was here.

"Hey, how are you doing Peg?" Don asked.

"Fine. I would like to introduce you to my husband, Don, this is Sean."

Don's mouth hung agape as Sean turned around. He just stared at me. Not Sean.

"How..."

"Don?" I asked.

"How...how...how could you do something like...why keep this a secret...what the fuck, Peggy?" He turned and headed back out into the yard. Sean just shook his head. I ran after him. "Wait here," I told Sean. He went to the kitchen.

I was out the door and in front of Don before he made it to the grill.

"Now listen to me Mister Carlson," I said in my most authoritative voice.

"Bullshit, Peggy, it's bullshit!" Don shouted. Then Judy was beside him. She was standing by her man.

"Peggy, it was a mistake," Judy told me.

"I..."

"What?" Don said harshly.

"I...I gave Sean your resume and he wanted to hire you. I didn't want him getting in the way of your therapy. I should have after a while, but it was just easier not to. I'm sorry dear, really, really sorry."

"Judy, why don't you go inside," Don said. She wanted to stand by his side while he was fighting with me. She hadn't done that in a long time.

"I want to stay...by your side," Judy said.

"I know dear, but Peggy and I have to settle this between ourselves. Go in and keep Sean company and tell him this isn't his fault."

"I know that it's hers. I'll go inside under protest," Judy told him.

"I love you," Don told his wife.

"I love you," Judy told him.

Chapter 30

* * * * Judy

I stood at the back door for a short while, not looking inside and not looking back at Don and Peggy. I didn't think I wanted to see what might be happening behind me right now. Nor did I want to be alone with Sean. He was a handsome man, not too much younger than Don and me. He was fit and trim and had a nice, sexy smile. His eyes were what first drew me to him. Crystal blue. I couldn't take my eyes off them the first time we met. Ever since that first time I have fantasized about him taking me and fucking me until I came so hard I passed out. And unless Don changed his mind, it might happen tonight.

I heard Don and Peggy talking, loudly. They were arguing about Sean and Don's job. It was time to at least keep our guest company. Sean was standing in the kitchen looking out the window watching Don and Peggy at the grill. I walked over and stood beside him.

"How is Don doing at work?" I asked him. I actually wanted to know. "He hasn't been taking too much time off I hope?"

"He's fine. I know you guys are having a little trouble and as far as I'm concerned, family comes first."

"So, Peggy has told you..."

"No, no, not at all. I could tell just by looking at him when he did come to work. But don't worry, I won't be getting rid of him anytime soon, even if Peggy told me to."

"That's good to know. I'm sure he will be showing up for work more after this weekend. I'll see that he does. What has Peggy told you about us?"

"I know that she is in love with Don from a long time ago. I know that he is in love with you from just the way he talks about you. I know that you both fucked her a couple of weeks ago."

"Yeah, uh..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she told you I let her do...what she pleases as far as sex is concerned."

"She did," I told him. "I have given Don permission to..."

"Really. That is good to hear. And you?" he asked.

"I have permission to...with you if you want. But I think Don wants to watch us, so we would all have to be in the same room."

"I would have it no other way," Sean said smiling at me as he sipped his beer. "Aren't you drinking?"

"No, I can't. Peggy has me on some meds that I can't drink or...well let's say it wouldn't be good for me," I told him. "Besides you won't have to get me drunk to fuck me."

"That's good because if I did, it wouldn't be any fun and it would be bad form to boot."

"You can put your arm around me if you want," I told him looking out at Don and Peggy again.

They were still talking. It looked a little heated. Sean slipped his arm around me and pulled to into his side. I smiled. It felt good to be held, even if it was by a virtual stranger. We had only met on several occasions and never really talked. He was a good-looking man and has treated Don so good. He never tried to make a pass at me, but I was kind of hoping that might change tonight.

"Do you think we need to go out and stop them before it comes to blows?" he asked.

"Don would never hit her unless she asked him to, then he would be hesitant. But I do think we should remind them that we are here," I told him.

* * * * Peggy

Don had been almost yelling at me for a good twenty minutes. The first couple Judy had waited to go inside but that didn't stop him from telling me off. I didn't smile, what he was saying was true and I shouldn't have kept the information from him on who Sean was. He worked for him. I had asked Sean not to tell Don who he was. Sean told me that it was a mistake and would come back to bite me in the ass. He was right about that.

"And another thing miss I know people..."

"Don?" I said.

"Yes."

"The steaks?"

"Their fine, I put them off heat. They are done just right as is the corn and potatoes."

"Then can we take them in, before...well never mind here they come. I guess they got tired of waiting to eat," I said as Judy and Sean came out the door.

I folded my arms under my breasts and hung my head for a second, then looked up into Don's eyes.

"I'm sorry. I really am sorry. There was no ulterior motive to my keeping the identity of who my husband was from you. I just thought if you knew early on that you would think that he was reporting back to me, which I would never have him or anyone do, so help me god."

He smiled at me as I finished. Then he laughed. Then I heard Judy giggling and Sean chuckling. They had all heard my confession. I nodded, not in the least embarrassed.

"Time to eat," Don said as he took the steaks, potatoes, and corn off the grill and put them on a huge platter.

Sean came up behind me and wrapped me in his arms, hugging me to him. Judy and Don took the food inside as my husband kissed my neck.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I told him sighing as his lips touched the skin of my neck again.

"Let's go eat."

"Let's do," I said taking his arm as we walked to the back door.

Chapter 31

* * * * Don

Dinner was delicious. As we ate, the conversation was light and interesting with nothing to do with sex or why I was mad at Peggy. I was mad at her, with her, I really was angry at her. Sean, I didn't have any negative feelings toward him. He was my boss and a friend at work. Here...I didn't know exactly what he was here. He may soon be a lover to my wife, while I was a lover to his. I know Judy wanted us to all be in the same room, if not the same bed while we were having sex. I could close my eyes and see her beside me getting the fucking or her life, while I fucked the shit out of Peggy.

But not yet. Judy went to the refrigerator. "Dessert anyone?" she asked.

"No, no, not me, dear," Peggy said.

"Me either Judy," Sean said.

"Don?" she asked me.

"Maybe later sweetheart," I said.

"Yeah, maybe later," she said closing the fridge door.

"Well, what should we do now?" Peggy asked.

I laughed. Everyone was looking at me. I shook my head.

"I was just thinking the same thing. Then 'Truth or Dare' popped into my head," I said.

"Hey, I remember playing that in college. I remember winding up naked, then having to suck all the guy's dicks before they would leave," Peggy said giggling.

"I remember that. You were a pretty good cocksucker even back then," Sean said.

"Oh shut up," Peggy said.

"That sounds like a good game to play. What do we have to do?" Judy asked.

"Somebody starts and asks Truth or Dare, you pick one. If it's truth, they ask you a question that you have to answer truthfully, no matter what. If you pick dare they will give you a dare that you have to do no matter what," I explained.

She got pensive and you could see she was thinking.

"All right, I'm in," Judy said.

"Me too," Peggy yelled.

"Fine, I'm in," Sean said even though he didn't look like he wanted to play.

"Okay, okay, I'm in," I said. "Who starts?"

"Judy," Peggy said.

"Fine. Ummmm...Sean, truth or dare?" she asked him.

"Truth."

"When you watched Peggy giving all those blowjobs did it excite you?"

"Yes. I fell in love with her that night."

"Your turn," Judy told him.

"Judy truth or dare?"

"Yikes. Ummm...truth."

"Damn. All right. Uh, do you like sex?"

"Wow, that is really lame," Peggy said.

"But I don't know her," Sean said in his defense.

"Yes, of course, I like sex," Judy answered. "Now. Don, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I wondered what question she would ask me.

"Do you still love Peggy?" I almost choked on my beer.

"What?"

"You heard me," she said.

"I can't answer that."

"Sure you can. What happens if he doesn't answer the question?" she asked.

"He has to remove a piece of clothing," Sean said. "I would really like to hear you answer the question."

"Okay, here goes, I hope both of you are happy with my answer. I do."

"You do what?" Judy asked.

"I do still love Peggy. Just as I still love Donna and Kathy and Joan and Joyce and Jane and all the other girls I fell in love with before I met you. Happy?"

"Yes. Very." She was smiling as I listed all the girls I had ever gone out with before her.

"Good. Sean, truth or dare?" I asked my boss.

"Truth," he said.

"Do you like watching Peggy fuck other men?" No outraged utterances from anyone.

"I do. I think it's the most erotic thing I have ever experienced. The woman you love, coming on another man's cock, holy shit that's so hot, I almost cum in my pants sometimes."

"Sean," Judy said.

"Don, truth or dare?"

"Oh boy...truth," I said. I wasn't quite ready for a dare yet.

"Do you like watching Judy fuck other men?" Peggy sucked in her breath. Judy cringed. I just looked at Sean with a neutral look, because he didn't know that much about what happened to Judy. Except, he did get the Jimmy video clear for us.

"I have thought about that question a lot lately. I have also come to the conclusion that I would like to watch her with another man or men, as long as she discusses what she will be doing beforehand and I get to watch. No sneaking around behind my back, no going out on a girls night out and going home with some guy she met. If she finds a guy out there that she wants to fuck, then she must call me, tell me about him and then bring him to our place. Or meet me at a hotel. I also think it will be very erotic to see her coming on another man's cock. I would also like him to fill her with his sperm, but in this day and age of AIDS and HIV and all those incurable STDs that exist now...she must have him use a rubber until such time that we know he is free of disease. Or he's married and we know the wife."

"Wow," Peggy said.

Judy sighed. "I love you," she told me. I smiled at her.

Chapter 32

"Shit," Sean said. "Peg do you make them use a condom?"

"It's not your turn to ask a question, dear."

"This is outside the game, dear. It concerns yours and my health."

"Of course I make them use a condom if I don't know they are clean," she told him.

"Good. I love you," Sean told her.

"I love you too, dear," Peggy replied. "Don?"

"Ah, yes. Hmm...who to pick. Okay, got it, Judy, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said surprising me. But maybe it was time.

"Fine. Kiss a male in the room who is not your spouse." We all laughed at that.

Judy got up and walked over to Sean, sat on his lap and kissed him hard on the lips. I could see her tongue push against his mouth. He resisted for a short time but opened his mouth to accept her tongue. Peggy was watching intently.

"Time," I called after two minutes.

They broke apart and Judy went back to her seat. She was fanning herself with her hand as she did. Peggy started laughing and Judy giggled.

"All right my turn," Judy said. "Peggy truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss a male in the room who is not your spouse." We all laughed again.

Peggy looked at me, smiled and walked toward me. She sat on my lap and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I kissed her back just as passionately as she was kissing me.

"Time," Sean cried out.

Peggy pulled her lips away from mine slowly.

"Wow," she said still sitting on my lap. I patted her butt and she jumped up. "No touching yet," she scolded.

1...345678