Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then my phone rang, but it wasn't my dad.

"Hello?"

"Jeanie! Are you alright?"

"Who is this, calm down."

"It's Morgana. Is everything alright?!"

"We're fine. Why?"

"Just getting nervous here, feels like we've been waiting forever."

"Shit," I said. "Come on. They miss us."

I felt a surge of relief wash over Lucille and Morgana as we stepped out of the door of my apartment. We hopped in Lucille's Hummer.

"Now, remind me, why the panic?" I asked.

"We thought you, um, maybe got ambushed. More of Medina's assassins perhaps," Morgana said meekly. "It seems to have just been a case of the ethereals. Maybe being around you has given us a residual charge of spirit energy. We just got caught up, you know."

"I hear it's difficult to deal with," I said, shrugging. "We do have to be on the lookout though. Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's stay close. We may need to make bathroom trips together."

"Fuck," Lucille cursed under her breath.

"Oh don't you mind that Lucy, it's one of the ways you can start acting more like us women!" Morgana chided. I laughed, but Karina didn't get it.

Us women? But Lucille is a woman, right? Karina wondered. I decided to ignore the unspoken question, like so many thoughts that I had heard, I was learning to ignore them.

"Morgana, I had a question too," I said.

"You as well? In addition to whom?" she asked playfully. She turned to me and smiled, and I sensed that she guessed that I was still reading minds like crazy. She reminded herself to work on that with me later. "Go ahead, what was onyour mind?"

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing but here goes. My dicks got small again. Err, smaller. I'm still well hung, but nothing crazy like-"

"Just how fucking big, in inches?" Lucille interrupted.

"Uh, about seven or eight right now. The thing I want to know is, why do I keep changing size?"

"Hmm. You changed size last night, twice. Once after the succubi bit you, and once while you were sleeping. I don't know. We'll have to see if there's a pattern."

"I was like a good nine inches when I first ate Irina's cookie. Then I got smaller, about six inches."

"When was that?"

"Well, it was when I was hanging out with Irina, and we were about to hook up with Karina for the first time."

"Hmm," she said, lost in thought. "Well dear, as far as patterns go, it seems like you shrink every time you are with Karina. You were with her last night, and you were with her the first time you shrank. The growth seems to be caused externally, whether cookie or venom."

"Externally?"

"Yes, obvious external forces," Morgana said. "You're wondering about mysterious shrinking. Well, there's no obvious external forces, so maybe it's internal. You know, coming from you."

"I didn't do it," I said.

"Were you glad that it happened? You weren't looking forward to trying to explain your elephantitis to Karina were you?"

"No, I mean, Kari doesn't like really hung dudes, or at least that is my understanding."

"Really?"

"She mentioned it once," I said, sharing a look with Karina, who was struggling to recall when she had said that.

"I must have been being polite," she said. "When I heard that Jeanie was intersex, I figured she would be on the small side, and I didn't want her to feel like I was going to judge her."

"I get it," Morgana said to Karina. "Do you like long, thick cocks too?"

"Well, yes they are fun too," Karina said meekly. For some reason, this was getting me very horny. Just then I remembered that I had my phone and I had better call my dad, but it would have to wait until after this conversation.

"Jeanie, maybe you have been unconsciously controlling your size," Morgana said. "Try to imagine making one of your dicks shrink away completely."

"Uh, if you say so," I shrugged.

We tried for what felt like an eternity, but after ten seconds of focusing on it, they just wouldn't go away. Perhaps it was because I was still really keen on fucking Karina with them.

"So Jeanie, what are you going to tell the TSA agent about your two cocks? Do you think they might take you aside for additional screening?"

I really couldn't picture myself dealing with airport security and getting pulled aside. Just like that, I felt my cocks shrink down to one.

"Oh my God Morgana, it worked!" I said. "I'm down to one!"

"Bravo, but don't expect to, uh, 'manspread' like that on the plane. I thought you're flying coach?"

"One I can explain. I need one."

"You need one?" Morgana turned back to me again with a raised eyebrow and a goofy half grin. "So, what I suggest to you is that you can control whether you have one, none, or more than one. You seem to be getting the hang of it. We'll figure out more when we get to Faroldhomme, but keep practicing."

***

By the time we reached the airport, I was smugly crossing my legs unimpeded by my own balls for the first time in days. I had magically made all of my male equipment vanish, appear, grow, and vanish again. I really anticipated putting this to good use, but we had traveling to do.

Once we hit the crowds I imagined a stone wall around me, but it didn't work. The thing is, most people had much more humdrum thoughts and weren't gripped with their own existential crises, so I found it tolerable to enter the crowds at the airport.

It took a few minutes for Morgana to get our tickets at the kiosk, and we stood beside her with our passports and so on ready to help. She generously upgraded us to first class. While we were there, I imagined myself in a huge stone fortress.

I went big. I guess I could have gone bigger, but this fortress was about as tall as a stadium with walls easily a hundred feet thick, built from huge rectangular hewn slabs of granite ten feet wide. I imagined myself alone within this vast fortress, thinking how quiet it would be, and suddenly the din of voices around me was silenced.

I could hardly suppress the excitement on my face.

"Here you go, first class tickets," Morgana told me. "But you knew that already."

"What?! Wow! Oh no way! You're the best!" I gave Morgana a big squeeze and kissed her cheeks and her lips.

"Whoa! You're welcome."

"Thanks for the surprise. By the way, it worked. The walls worked. I just had to go bigger."

"Really, well that's wonderful news dear," Morgana said, giving me a squeeze before letting me go. "Come on girls," she said, nudging me to stay close to Karina. "Irina should be around here somewhere."

Irina and Denny were hanging out near one of three security checkpoints, I found out from my phone. Denny had decided not to go, he was just seeing Irina off. He was a very valuable member of the police force, and a sudden flight out of the country would throw a wrench in his career progression. As soon as we arrived he bid us safe journey, and hustled off to instruct some cadets in martial arts.

I was all smiles to be with Irina, but when we started to go through security we ran into some snags. Irina was singled out for additional screening by one of the TSA agents.

The TSA agent couldn't possibly think that Irina was a potential terrorist. She looked like a white bread hottie on her way to a tropical getaway. Her slinky tank top and shorts didn't leave any room for a suicide vest, that much I was sure of.

I looked at the inscrutable, creepy looking old man. He was about fifty, mixed race, had forgotten to shave, and his mind was a blank to me. The TSA agent might have just been doing his due diligence, and it was difficult for anyone to claim otherwise. Every passenger was obliged to obey their authority.

Then I remembered how Morgana told me that in my imagined mental fortress, my walls should have arrow slits that I could look through. I imagined a single arrow slit in the wall, which tapered inward from the massive outermost edge of the wall, allowing me on the inside to scan for my target over the landscape beyond. I imagined walking up to one of the slits and peering through it only to see the scene before me. I eyeballed the TSA agent blatantly. There I found his thoughts.

He was required to single out ever so many passengers for additional screening, which to him meant more work. Since he wasn't searching bags, he didn't get to skim cash and jewelry from the luggage. Overall he made less than he did when he was with the baggage crew, but it was well worth it to him. He was a dedicated groper, addicted to sexual molestation. Neither he nor his supervisor cared a whit about catching terrorists. They actually avoided screening anyone suspicious lest it lead to trouble. He sure didn't want to be blown up, not he. If he was going to do x number of additional screenings, he wanted to see some of the hottest passengers close up. When a gaggle of vixens showed up, he picked Irina because she looked like the youngest.

Having checked her ID, he knew Irina was over eighteen, but it always gave him an extra thrill if he was "searching" a minor for contraband. Then again, even young breastfeeding mothers rarely had breasts as plump and round as Irina's. He would score points with Maddie if he turned her over for an actual pat-down. It might look odd though, since Irina's clothing was so skimpy, there wasn't much to pat down except her crotch and her ass. Still, that would at least keep her here longer, and he would enjoy catching a few glimpses of her squirming under Maddie's latex sheathed fingers.

I scowled and looked to Morgana for help.

"We can't let Irina stand there and get groped by that dirty creep or that hag over there behind the computer. She's a creepy dyke, he's a shithead molester, and even his supervisor is in on it. They're gropers. They should be behind bars for what they do every day."

"Hmm. I'll see what I can do, but we can't cause a scene."

"I'll cause a damn scene," Lucille said. "I'm a full-fledged witch, these bitches have no idea what kind of a world of shit they're in."

Just looking at him with his blue uniform and shiny TSA badge made Lucille sick with disgust. Brian had exerted himself beyond exhaustion earning the right to wear a uniform, and many of his buddies had been killed wearing a uniform. Now this fat old puke who couldn't run up a flight of stairs was wearing a uniform, and Lucille thought it was insane.

Lucille faltered as she approached, not knowing what to say at first. "Hey, I'm tired of waiting in line. Can you put me in one of those naked scanners?"

The groper turned to her with annoyance, but was immediately impressed with the way Lucille looked up close. Both of the agents behind the baggage scanner were watching her closely.

"Sorry ma'am, that program has been discontinued."

"Really? But the scanner is right there."

"I know. They turned it off. They don't have the budget this year to remove it, same as last year."

Lucille turned red with anger. "Fine, then can you hurry up and search my friend here? Don't take all day, I think you waved your stupid wand between her legs about a dozen times now."

"Careful Lucille," Morgana muttered under her breath. "We still have a plane to catch."

"That reminds me," Lucille asked. "The policy seems to change every year, but I tend to get extra screening every time I go through security. My friend here is a post-op transsexual, and I'm pre-op!" she blurted casually. "It means I still have the ol' sausage and biscuits," she added in a conspiratorial whisper. "Who gets to checks me, a male or a female?"

The guard abruptly stood up, feeling queasy about what he had just heard. He couldn't believe his ears, but he was grossed out by the thought of groping a castrated man.

"Oh my friends back there are waiting too. They've both got the surgery, you know, down there," I said with emphasis. "I'm the last one to not get it."

The TSA agent concluded his "additional screening" a scant three seconds later, muttering something about it going faster if everyone didn't interrupt his work. Nor were any of us taken aside for additional screening. We picked up our things, slipped on our sneakers, and headed on.

I was eager to ask Irina all about her relationship with Denny. I was starting to feel a little jealous, actually, but not bitterly so. After all, Karina was stuck to me like glue, there was Morgana always giving me flirtatious looks, and we were all going to see the elves for a magical sexcapade. As much as I wanted Irina, I reminded myself that my options were wide open, and that was a good thing.

Then again, the real reason we were going to the elven sanctuary was to find out why I was some kind of magical freak. It was a sobering thought, to be sure, but I didn't let myself dwell on it.Adept shmadept, I'm just Jeanie.

We had a few minutes to kill and the girls wanted to check out the duty free shops. I caught Irina with a gentle touch on her forearm.

"Hey Iri," I said. "I learned how to turn my mind-reading off, so I'm asking you something I would really like to know. What's going on between you and Denny now?"

She turned to me and hesitated. "I'd tell you everything you need to know, the honest truth, you don't have to read my mind." She looked into my eyes, saw the tender warmth of my gaze, and continued. "If you find someone like him, someone who has you convinced that you will always feel strongly about them, no matter what, well then that's love isn't it? So... I love him. He says he feels the same way, so that means we're in love."

"Oh. Sounds so simple, why the complicated explanation?"

"Because, uh, because of lots of reasons!" she said, looking around. There were people within earshot. She leaned in closer to me. "For one thing, I'm a sex witch!" she whispered. "I don't plan to settle down, so while we love each other, we also give each other room to see others."

"Who else would he be seeing?" I asked.

"No one!" she smirked. "Unless I say so."

"And you can see who you want without asking?"

"Yup!" she grinned with pride.

"Would one of those others sometimes be me?" I asked.

"Of course! Actually you're one more reason why the thing with Denny is complicated."

"Why?"

"Oh, how do I say this?" Irina began blushing nervously. "Jeanie, are you just asking me because you want to know I'll be fine while you go carrying on with elves and whoever else?"

I shook my head.

"No, it's the opposite!" I said. "I care about you, and I don't want to complicate your life."

"Oh," she said. "Don't even think that about yourself, Jeanie!"

"Whew, good," I said, letting out a deep sigh of relief. "You know, that's so funny. A guy like Denny would have no problem picking up girls in Destin right? So why are you so sure he won't?"

"He doesn't want to. I told him I didn't mind, even gave him permission to - er, well but he made me take it back."

"What kind of permission, exactly?"

"Well, he has taken an oath, and it's magically enforced, so," then she leaned close and whispered "To cum," into my ear through her cupped hands. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide with puzzlement. "As a bonus, that's the enchantment that gave him unlimited staying power," she explained, still whispering. "It was heavenly, wasn't it?"

She withdrew from my ear, and I turned to her, my eyes wide with disbelief.

"So even though you give him permission and he's a bonafide pussy magnet in a beautiful seaside tourist destination, he's just going to wait for you? When did he agree to this?"

"When he was released from service to Faroldhomme, he became betrothed to me. It's kind of the way it works with knights. They get their lady to guard and protect. Mother Farold is very traditional, even if the elves around her are not. Anyway, she gave him to me and cast that spell on him. The spell could be rendered moot at any time but he wants to keep it for life. He says it's a tradition among the knights, but I don't get it."

"A tradition eh?"

"They say some knights stay faithful to their betrothed for their entire lives."

"Poor devils. Do they have longevity like Morgana?"

"Yes, so I hear."

"They can't even, uh," I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "They can't even masturbate?"

"Sure, but they'll only make their hands tired," she said, and we both tilted our heads wistfully. I could really go for a muscular knight with an ever-hard cock right about then, and Irina sighed as she seemed to be daydreaming about Denny in particular. Come to think of it, I was thinking of him too. Maybe she'd get him in bed with me again when we got back, and spend all afternoon screwing us senseless. I hoped she would, and then it hit me.

"Oh my gosh!" I said with surprise. "I like guys again! At least for now."

"Wow! Good for you!" she said with a smile. "It's always better to play the whole field," she grinned.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! Iri! I can-" I dropped my voice to a whisper again, "Morgana taught me how to make my dick grow or disappear, pretty much at will! I've had a plain old vag for the last couple of hours. Maybe that's why?"

"Well, could be. I think so. Anyway, that's great!" she said, throwing her arms around me and giving me a joyous hug. "I'm so relieved, I thought I really screwed the pooch with that stupid cookie."

"It's fine, totally fine now," I assured her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Morgana, Lucille and Karina returning from the duty free stores.

Moments later, the first boarding call went out for our flight, and being first class passengers, we strolled up to the gate and boarded the plane. I noticed that a couple of the flight attendants at the gate were fairly good looking. Whatever changes in me, I still had the hots for women too, and a wandering eye.

The first class cabin was configured with pairs of seats, six pairs to a row. Lucille took the far right window seat, followed by Morgana. Then came the aisle, my seat, and Karina was on the other end. Beyond Irina was across the aisle from Karina, sitting next to a well-dressed man in his fifties who was apparently traveling alone.

I settled into the comfortable leather seats and looked at Karina, her exquisite curves tantalizingly close to me. Karina seemed to be thrilled by the prospect of sitting next to me. She bit her lower lip and smiled at me, and I could tell she had something naughty on her mind, and it involved me. As additional passengers picked their way past us, we kept quiet and just settled in.

As if I were not already surrounded by babes, I noted with satisfaction that of the several flight attendants who were aboard, the two pretty ones that had caught my eye at the gate were the attendants for first class.

Once we were ensconced in our nice first class seats, I felt curiosity about the people around me, especially knowing that I could read their minds at leisure during the flight. On this I was conflicted, but decided that moderation was key.

In order to activate my mind-reading, first I had to imagine the massive stone fortress I used to shield my mind from everyone's thoughts. Once I had it, I imagined an arrow slit, imagined approaching and then peering through it to find the man sitting on the far left next to Irina. As he sat there staring nonchalantly out of the window, he thought that Irina was unbearably attractive. It almost saddened him that Irina made his sugar baby seem like an everyday tramp, but she was definitely still worth every penny, and he took good care of her. He was flying to visit her in Bermuda. She frolicked on the beaches every day and, at his insistence, she kept several lovers. Her duty to him was to have sex with them and let him watch. She often did it via live streaming, but it was a given that she would be putting on a few live shows for him each and every day when he came to visit.

He would stay at her apartment, a tidy flat with an ocean view not far from the beach. She would wake him up each morning with a blow job, never use her hands and always make him cum down her talented throat. Then he would take his fuck bunny out to breakfast at a fancy place nearby.