Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his fondest memories was of the time that she brought a beautiful girl to the apartment to have a threesome with him. First, however, he demanded his customary show. Neither girl was into girls, or so they thought. He watched the girls kiss, hesitantly at first, then with growing ardor as they embraced their long-repressed lesbian lust. Watching his girl and the other beach beauty muff diving with abandon had made his dick harder than he could remember.

We were still on the taxiway and I was starting to get wet with arousal. Greedily, I turned my attention to one of the flight attendants, an olive-skinned brunette with smoky long lashes and full pouty lips.

Her name was Audrey, and she was in a happy and alert mood. She was concerned with passenger safety, keeping vigilant watch in case anyone decided to do something that was out of regulation. She had been taken by surprise by the bevy of babes seated in the back of first class, as that had been both unusual and thrilling. She was jealous that we all seemed to have such big breasts, and wondered if we were porn actresses. Audrey was fascinated with our looks and female beauty, although when it came down to sex she absolutely had to have a penis, pussy did nothing for her.

Interesting, I thought to myself. I decided to try to strike up a conversation with her later, and continued to mull through her memories as a hot, bi-curious but otherwise average girl, now twenty-five, who liked to party and smoke weed and hoped to one day marry her dream guy: rich, tall, and handsome.

I sought out the thoughts of the other stewardess, but could not read them. With some annoyance, I quickly imagined the stone fortress again, visualized myself speeding over to another arrow slit in the wall and peering at the girl, this one a nymphish blonde. Once again, it worked like magic, but then again it was magic.

Her name was Lisa. She had always known she was beautiful, always enjoyed dating boys. In high school she lost track of how many times she had sex in the back seat of a car, not just with star athletes but with parents and teachers too. Her reputation as a slut never caught up with her, but she actually started to tire of sex. There was an inexhaustible supply of dick, and as she lay bent over the principal's desk for the third time that month just waiting for him to cum, it had occurred to her that she could be a good girl instead. After all, she had earned her diploma. She thought it might be nice to experience romance for a change.

She selected a clean cut and popular boy to fall in love with, and let him take her to the prom, and though it took all of her willpower, she did not let him get past first base in the limo. Still, she let him know that she was serious and that they were officially a couple, and she settled in to her first bout of monogamy during the summer break. It was difficult to keep her hands off of other temptations and past lovers, but she succeeded by moving in with him and having long sex sessions every single night.

With her sights set on reforming herself, she hardly noticed that her romance was headed for the rocks. They attended colleges that were an hour drive apart. At this point, the temptation to cheat became too great for her, and eventually she was no longer willing to lie about it.

Then she contracted herpes, and her sex life became even more complicated. Even with drugs that helped prolong the time between flare-ups, she found herself reluctant to get involved with strangers. There was no more going to frat parties wearing a tank-top that said "Ask me about emptying your balls" or some such. She was looking for an emotional connection as well as a mate. She wasn't even limited to men, she liked girls plenty. She had a major crush on Audrey, and had made two attempts to ask her out. She dare not try for number three, lest it get any weirder between them.

I felt bad for Lisa, and wondered if I or my coven sisters could, with our witch powers, do something to cure her of herpes and anything else she might have picked up from her shockingly promiscuous 18th year. Maybe I could also get Lisa and Audrey together. My motives were far from pure of course. I could scarcely imagine how hot it would be to watch the two of them get it on, especially given how much that business man seemed to enjoy such a sight. I wanted to have that thrill too. Perhaps we would be able to make it a threesome, right in the airplane. I knew I would be too busy after the flight and they would not be allowed to come with us to the sanctuary, so if I was going to do something for them, I had to start soon. I needed some kind of a plan, and decided to see if I could read the minds of some more of the crew.

Once more picturing the stone fortress and finding myself in it, standing near one wall next to an arrow slit, I tried to find the captain of the plane. For several minutes I tried, moving from arrow slit to arrow slit, growing increasingly frustrated. I couldn't picture him vividly, in fact I had no clue what he looked like. I decided I needed to survey the area. I decided to get up on top of the stone walls behind the battlements, and figure out where the heck I needed to look to find the captain.

Remembering one thing Morgana had told me about the fortress, I imagined a stone staircase leading up to ramparts. I took those stairs, and looked out over the landscape. The only people I could see were the passengers on the plane, all arrayed as if they were seated as they were, only the plane was translucent. I found the pilots at the front as expected, but a dark, almost black crimson aura towards the back of the plane caught my attention. I took a closer look at this individual and began reading his thoughts.

His name was Brandeis K. Dimerant, and he was a sex warlock, a formidable foe for sex witches. He was confident, cocky in fact, that he would soon have us all in chains. He had been watching us from the moment we went through airport security. He would have waylaid us by now and killed me immediately, per Medina's orders, except that when watching us he had hesitated, and missed his opportunity to ambush us in the way he had planned. He hesitated because he had seen my aura. He wasn't sure it was possible but if he set a better trap, perhaps he could capture rather than kill me. Then, Brandeis calculated, he could be powerful enough to challenge Medina, with me as his obedient and loving slave.

As detestable as he was, it was fresh on my mind that we needed powerful allies if we were to go up against Medina. Morgana doubted we could face her with just our little coven. The fact that this assassin was here made it that much more clear that Medina had made up her mind - we were to be eliminated as soon as possible. At any moment she could take things into her own hands. I needed any help I could get.

His surface thoughts were placid and distracted, so I looked deeper into his thoughts and memories, hoping that doing so would not alert him to my mental probing. What I found was a deluge of sex and fascinating levels of depravity.

He was a skilled womanizer, and once he had worked his charms on a woman, it seemed there was little for him she would not do. He kept a little harem of sluts right in St. Louis. He definitely had a thing for young blondes.

One of his more recent conquests had been a girl named Denise. She had wandered down his street one sunny day, offering windshield repairs to any with car insurance. He ushered her inside his condominium, and eased her out of her clothes. Teasing and caressing her, he led her to his pleasure room, and restrained her wrists over her head. He taped vibrating eggs to her nipples and clit. What happened to her then, although it should have been shocking, was all seen by me through his eyes. She was gangbanged by men from a nearby club, black men. All throughout, she fought to stay engaged and cooperative, hoping her eagerness would win his favor. She was dominated, objectified and treated like a cheap slut who had no say in how she was fucked or by whom.

After it all, Denise wore a leash and crawled on all fours after Brandeis, calling him "Master" and thanking him for freeing her from her old life.

Later he introduced her to his harem, and their daily ritual of dressing up to please him. Well, dressing up seems like the wrong term. They wore flimsy little scraps of nothing, lingerie, lady cop and schoolgirl outfits in the hopes of being chosen. He would choose two to fuck, the rest would simply have to wait for their next chance.

The first time Denise presented herself to the warlock as a member of the harem, she had no idea what was in store for her. Whenever he had a new girl in the harem, he would pick one girl to keep him company, and he summoned a demon to bargain with. The new girl, all dolled up dripping with sex appeal, would be his bargaining chip.

Many demons have a sex drive, although some have an innate skill with it, while others have a purpose that is more sadistic. For instance, incubi and succubi are highly sexual, while baelrog are creatures of burning rage. Denise was lucky, she got an imp, which is like a three-foot tall green elf with a dick that never quits. He fucked her throat until she was too limp to gag, and then fucked her ass for an hour longer. She survived, but she came so hard so many times that her mind was broken. She could not go five minutes without craving anal sex. Brandeis was resolved to sell her to a sex slaver, but the haggling needed to take place in person. While he was trying to arrange that, he got a call from Medina, and his first priority was to deal with our coven.

He actually had kill orders for me, but he could capture the rest of the coven to enslave as he wished.

I won't go into details about the dozens and dozens of girls he stole from loving homes, or his little stint in Latin America as a drug kingpin's "escort training service" but I saw a pattern of his behavior with men and women. Men were peers at best, people he could work with or even work for. Women were property, playthings and victims he enjoyed degrading. He felt acute joy while they willingly groveled before him, begging to be pleasured or impregnated. He also really enjoyed watching his sexual demons take them hard and make them experience more pleasure than they could handle.

As detestable as his actions were, he certainly knew how to pamper himself. On some level, having seen all of that and so much more, well, I wished that I too could experience such raw and depraved decadence. If only my conscience could withstand it.

Wait, what am I thinking? I blinked my eyes and came out of my reverie, or tried, but his thoughts were still on my mind. I remembered the fortress, and that I was standing up on the ramparts. I checked to see if he was still there with the other passengers on the flight. Sure enough, he was there, in one of the back rows, but now he was staring at me. I let out a strangled cry of panic and pictured myself running down the stairs to the courtyard below. Safe within the walls of the fortress, I reached across the aisle to grab Morgana's hand.

"There is a warlock on this plane, sent by Medina to kill us."

It took a few moments for my words to sink in.

"Who? Where on the plane?"

"Brandeis Dimerant? He's on the back of the plane, row 23."

"Oh, him I know," Morgana said. "Shit. We cannot let him come up here."

"Why not?" Lucille asked. "I will fuck his shit up. Shazam, crispy."

"I don't know if we want to use magic out in the open like that," I offered, but Morgana and Lucille were now whispering heatedly to each other. Finally, they quieted down.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Shh!" Lucille said. Morgana held still, eyes closed.

"He's going to try to cause a disturbance on the plane, and force us to land in Jacksonville or Orlando or thereabouts - he wants to buy some time and get us on the ground, before we get to Bermuda," Morgana said upon opening her eyes. "I've created a barrier to prevent him from reading us, it seems he has not guessed the meaning of your aura yet, which is quite fortunate. He's focused on orchestrating an incident without being implicated by it."

"Cocky son of a bitch forgot to know thy enemy," Lucille said. "I'll fry his ass."

"No. We want the plane trip to go smoothly. Let me handle it."

She got up and came back only a moment later. "There, he's going to sleep for a few hours now, nothing to worry about."

"Wow! Just like that?" Karina asked.

Morgana smiled smugly. "I like to think I know what I'm doing."

"What about when we get to Bermuda?" Irina asked.

"We hightail it to the sanctuary. He won't be allowed inside. His mission will be thwarted."

"You know Morgana," I said after a moments pause, "he remains a threat as long as he breathes."

She took a deep breath, and we sat there pondering the matter briefly, when one of the flight attendants came up to us.

"Hello. My name is Lisa. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your flight more comfortable. Would you like a complimentary beverage?"

"Nice to meet you Lisa," Morgana said.

"Lisa Lisa, far prettier than the Monalisa," Lucille said.

"Seriously, that's the best you can do?" Morgana chided. "Sorry about my friend here, she's trying to finesse you with her adroit wit but I'm afraid lame pick-up attempts is all she can muster. Come to think of it, I would love a glass of white wine, if you have any."

"Of course, ma'am," the stewardess said, looking flustered. She smiled at Lucille invitingly. After Lisa had moved on to the next row of passengers, she looked up at Lucille again only to share a ravenous gaze with the girl.

Irina and Karina ordered drinks from Audrey. Karina didn't want to drink alcohol and Irina was too young, but they had a friendly exchange of words with the young stewardess. The two attendants quickly finished serving refreshments to the rest of the first class passengers. I resolved that nothing further was likely to happen, but I was quite mistaken. As soon as Lisa was done pouring drinks, Lucille went over to her and started talking. I was well out of ear shot, so I peeked into Lisa's mind.

"So where are you from?" Lucille asked.

"Baltimore, originally, but my family moved down to Montgomery a few years ago. You?"

"Military brat, never lived in one place long enough to call it my home. I live in Destin though, I think it's very nice."

"What do you do there?" Lisa pried. "If you don't mind my asking of course."

"I'm an actress. I do porn actually."

"Porn?! Oh my, I hope I didn't-"

"Not at all, glad you asked," Lucille said smoothly. Lisa gazed at her with longing. She couldn't believe she was being chatted up by a porn star. "I only do scenes with women. It's a fetish if you want to call it that, but I'm a futanari."

"I'm not sure I heard you correctly, a what?" Lisa said.

"I'm a dick girl. A very well hung dick girl."

"No way, you're too pretty!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"I suppose I can take it as a compliment," Lucille said, leaning a little closer so she could better be heard.

"It's just that I've never heard of futanari. Is that like, a third gender?"

"Yup. It's on the rise too, and in a few years I'm sure you'll be seeing more of us around."

Lisa giggled. "Okay so how did you do it? You were originally male, um?" The look Lucille gave her quieted her.

"I'm a woman, as you can see. I have a cock though, one that puts most porn stars to shame."

Lisa gazed into Lucille's eyes, then down at the bulge in the front of her frilly skirt.

"Do you want to see for yourself, or just use your imagination?" Lucille prompted teasingly. "I'll show you if you like."

Lisa wanted to see, but she had to draw the curtain for something like that. Audrey wasn't done serving drinks though, and it was somewhat out of protocol to draw the curtain before she made it back.

Oh no, what if Audrey comes back here and scares this blonde futanari away? Lisa thought. She could always beg forgiveness later. Lisa jerked the curtain closed, never taking her eyes off of Lucille.

Lucille didn't waste time and lifted her skirt to reveal her tool, encased in sheer pantyhose. I could feel waves of lust building up within Lisa, and she dropped to her knees before the irresistible futa cock. To her dismay, Lucille put her skirt down again, shaking a finger at her.

"I said I'd show it to you, just a peek. Couldn't you get in trouble for this?" Lucille asked.

"I could, I guess," Lisa admitted. "Just let me touch it a little. Audrey is gonna be here soon!"

"Audrey? That other stewardess?" Lucille gestured toward the left side of the plane, and Lisa nodded vigorously.

"Please, quickly!" Lisa whispered, leaning closer to Lucille. The futanari casually put an arm around her, pressed her bosom to bosom, and gave her a kiss. Lisa opened her lips, welcoming Lucille's tongue into her mouth. Lisa's heart soared as they kissed passionately, until she had to take a breath.

"Audrey is pretty cute. Would you mind if she joins us?" Lucille asked.

"Oh, she can't. Audrey's not that way."

"Well, here is what I want you to do. Wait for her here with me, and then introduce me to her. Will you do that?" Lucille asked.

"Oh my fucking god," I groaned with annoyance.

"What, what's the matter?" Karina asked.

"Lucille, that greedy bitch has already seduced one stewardess and is about to get the other one." We watched Audrey pin her drink tray against her waist and then draw back the curtain with her freed hand. She walked in and soon the curtain closed behind her.

"Just like that?" Karina asked. "How does she do it?"

"She's a futanari sex witch, what do you expect?" Morgana said. "She can charm the socks off of any woman she meets."

"Is that how you and Irina did it, you seduced me with magic?" Karina asked me with a friendly smile. "If so, you don't have to sustain the spell any longer, I'm sure I'll still be smitten with you." She took my hand and I clasped my fingers with hers affectionately.

"We both agreed not to use any magic when we sought you out," I told her. "Although I was a futanari at the time, so maybe I couldn't help but cheat a little."

"I'm not sure you're a futanari now," Karina whispered in my ear. "But I sure wouldn't mind if you were." She stroked my thigh, sending thrills up my spine and deep into my groin. If that wasn't enough, Lucille was with two stewardesses in the front of the plane. They had both lifted their skirts and bent over the tiny counter, arching their backs for Lucille and showing off their panties. Lucille was staring at their bared asses and peering through the thin fabric of their panties, getting more and more turned on as the girls exposed themselves.

With a gentle word, Lucille bade them drop their panties and show her their most intimate flesh. Lucille watched them whimper with a mixture of lust and confusion. They found themselves unable to resist their own better judgment, and this made them frightened enough to bring them to the verge of tears. Instead, the futanari placed her hands on Audrey's hips and began to ease her throbbing tool into the flight attendant's wet slit. Lisa spread her ass cheeks wide and whimpered impatiently for her turn.

All the while, Karina was rubbing my inner thighs and teasing my cooch. I was so turned on, I started whimpering like Lisa.

Karina got the message right away. She winked at me, stood up and went to the lavatory. I wasted no time following her. We locked ourselves inside and she tore down my leggings, her face close to my crotch. I was happy to give her what she wanted but first, I wanted to see her glorious flesh. I helped her out of all of her clothes, despite the tight confines. Then I willed my cock to grow, starting from the nub of my clit and turning into a fully formed ten-inch uncircumcised dong complete with two heavy balls.