Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My word they're pretty," the elf said, addressing Morgana. "You really know how to pick them. My, how time flies. The last time I met you, you had added Lucille to your coven. I thought you had decided to stay at three, but I can't blame you wanting to expand. Tell me, is everything alright?"

"No, everything is not as I planned it. There was ... an accident, and a great surprise. However, Medina seems to have targeted my coven. Particularly, she wants to destroy that one," she said, indicating me. "We barely escaped a hit man on the way here, Brandeis."

"I do not know a Brandeis," Le'ara said.

"He's a sex warlock," Morgana said. "Nasty bit of work. Before that, she sent succubi."

"Not to fear, your sisters are safe here."

"Well, that's part of my worry."

"Are your coven sisters not full witches yet? You would risk bringing them here?" Le'ara said with alarm, but softly so as not to be overheard.

"The circumstances were dire, my friend."

"Dire or not, you know the rules."

"That I do. Karina is my personal charge."

"One personal charge. She is a prospective witch at least?"

Morgana nodded affirmatively.

"Good. Few have won the privilege of bringing personal charges to our sanctuary, Morgana. Do not forget that. Even after all you have sacrificed for Farold, you will test their patience bringing two personal charges at the same time!" Le'ara voice was filled with concern, almost conspiratorial.

"Jeanie is a special case. She deserves to come here on her own merit, for I may not be able to make a witch out of her."

"What do you mean?" the elf asked.

"I think she may be some sort of adept."

"An ADEPT?!" the blonde squeaked, before quickly regaining her composure.

"Perhaps. I'm not sure, but her aura is unlike anything I have seen or heard of. That's why we are here, to speak to Mother Farold and find out what she is."

"You know what I have to ask you then," Le'ara said.

"Of course, and it would be an honor if you would escort us to the Majestic grove," Morgana said.

"The honor is mine," Le'ara said.

She tilted her head back slightly, the smile never leaving her lips as she parted them to sing a short and beautiful elven melody. Soon another elf appeared, walking silently through the knee-high grass. She was a stunning auburn-haired beauty with a quiver and bow.

"Yes, Le'ara?" she asked.

"Lady Morgana has just arrived in Farold, and she has urgent business at the sacred grove."

"I'll escort them there right aw-"

"That will not be necessary. She has chosen me for that honor. It is therefore my duty to assign to you to guard this post until I return. I take my leave now," she said.

"Very well, I shall relieve you of your post," the auburn elf said. "It was worth a shot though."

"Belorel, it is good to see you," Lucille said, moving closer to the auburn elf, whose eyes glittered in recognition of Lucille.

"Lucille, is that really you? You haven't aged a day!"

"It's really me," the blonde replied.

Confused, I turned to Irina. "It can't have been all that long since Lucille was last here. She's only been a witch for what, two months tops?"

"Time moves much slower here. Or faster. It's confusing. We could spend a month here, come back to Bermuda before the dawn of the following day."

We could spend a month here fucking elves without my family calling me up to bug me? Oh, wow. Fuck I forgot to call dad. Guess it can wait.

"I'll try to come find you later!" Belorel called after Lucille, who blew her kisses.

"Don't keep us waiting," Lucille said.

"Alright girls, well first things first. Let's get you changed."

She led us to a forest path that we had not noticed before, and we strolled through the beautiful forest until we reached a small home built upon the slope of the hill. It was the first time I had laid eyes on elven architecture, and I was awestruck by the beauty of the simple round cottage.

Inside was a changing room and a place for us to store our clothes. The clothes we were offered were sheer silks, incredibly soft and fine, with golden leaf-shaped clasps and gold-infused rope belts. She helped us to wear the delicate and luxurious garments properly. Lucille's bust was very flattered by the low cut of the dress, and the bias cut of the fabric made the dresses cling to our bodies, especially our waists. The dresses went down to our shins, but the slit on the sides came up almost to our hips.

Once we were all dressed as Faroldians, she led us on a trek through the forest. The twilight never gave way to either light or night, and the glow bugs remained a constant feature of the surroundings. Trees gave way to clearings at time, thick grasses and rugged hills gave way to plains and valleys, but the glow bugs were always around.

We crossed a vast rolling meadow, then carefully walked over a fallen log that must have been twenty feet wide and two hundred feet long, and which spanned a deep ravine. It was a little nerve-wracking to walk over the tree with no hand rails, but I managed. I was very glad we had all worn sensible sneakers

Once we were on the other side, we stopped to enjoy the view and drink water from a nearby spring.

We continued through the forest until we came to a perfectly ordinary pair of mossy trees, which grew only about three feet apart. Le'ara stood before this gap and sang a long, haunting elven melody. Before our eyes, a mossy path of white stones appeared on the other side of the trees.

"The green white path," Lucille whispered reverently. "Now, you humans are fond of your footwear but I must ask you to remove your shoes. Don't worry, the ground here is quite soft and plush."

After we had removed our sneakers as instructed, the elf walked through the gap and we hurriedly followed her.

"A few words of caution," Morgana said as we padded up the path, "We are very near our destination. Mother Farold will want to inspect each of us. The subject of pregnancy may come up. If it does, make absolutely sure that the subject of abortion isnot raised."

"But what if-" Karina began.

"No buts," Morgana retorted immediately. "This is not up for discussion. We sex witches are on Mother Farold's good side, and I do not wish to anger her."

"Okay," Karina said. Morgana had a worried look on her face though.

"Listen everyone. We are about to enter the most sacred place in all of Faroldhomme. Soon, you will reach the waters of Verdura where you will wash your feet. Then all of us will disrobe, as it were, and enter the grove. Now, it is imperative that we all are in the right frame of mind while we are there. Mother Farold is a deeply telepathic being, and so I want pure thoughts."

"Pure thoughts, with naked girls all around me?" I asked. "What if-"

"Just remain composed. Pure thoughts include thoughts of love and intercourse, as these lead to life. However, sodomy and bondage are not good. Abortion is absolutely taboo, don't even think about it. Now, gather around, everyone. Join hands."

Le'ara said a small prayer to an elven goddess, which went a little something like this. "Great Goddess, we make this pilgrimage to serve in your name, to strengthen Your alliance with the Faroldian matriarchy and follow Your will. Please let us remain pure of heart and of mind, respecting all life and every last one of your daughters and sons. This we all pray. All say amen." Then we all said amen.

"Let us continue in silence," Morgana said. "We are almost there."

We headed up the mossy path in quiet. It started to dawn on me that the world was much deeper and more mysterious than I had been led to believe. The way I was raised had not prepared me for praying to a goddess. I wonder what it meant for the afterlife. I was trying to do what is best, but my instincts were that I would be punished for being a sex witch or any kind of witch really.

The waters of verdura was a tiny pond fed by a little waterfall on the side of the slope next to the green and white path. We hung our robes up on the limbs of small trees and bushes, and washed our feet. Totally naked, I felt self-conscious about my semi-erect cock, so I shrunk it away.

Le'ara continued to lead us up the path.

My thoughts were filled with doubts about my worth and standing in the cosmos. It was surreal when we crested the top of a hill and I looked down upon a small clearing ringed with immense trees. It was just like my vision, and I picked out the great tree that was Mother Farold, its face-like trunk illuminated by the orange light of a single smokeless brazier burning in the center of the clearing.

We walked down the gently sloping path until we arrived in the center of the grove. I looked into the face on the trunk of that tree, and suddenly I had a series of flashbacks. It seemed like everything that happened since I ate the cookie that made me into a dickgirl - the orgy in the hot tub, the threesome with Karina, the way I had stuffed Morgana full of cum, not to mention the succubi who were similarly cum-inflated. Then I saw a different series of flashbacks, starting with a boy in the 6th grade I had stood up for when bullies were teasing him. There was Lucille, chasing after that creep we had cursed and shooting a lightning bolt at him. There was my boss who I had punched in the groin.

You are not an adept, luminous one, came Mother Farold's telepathic voice in my head.You are a force for good, at least for now.

Too stunned for words, I simply stood there trying to process this statement.

"How do I use my magic?" I murmured. "How?"

Magic? You are no witch, nor can you be. It has been a long time since I have seen one like you. Most elementals are geomancers, which control one of the four primary elements: fire, water, wind, or earth. A few geomancers command a mixture of the two. A scarce handful command either negative life energy, or positive, which are . You command the mixture of the two. In this, you appear to be... unique, perhaps.

"How did I become a geomancer? Did the cookie-" I stammered, "Did Irina-"

You are not a geomancer, you are a spiritmancer. As for Irina's cookie, it brought out your dormant abilities, as far as I can tell. The rise of geomancers in your world has been a recent phenomenon, but they only seem to awaken when touched by true magic.

"I don't understand!" I said. "What powers do I have?"

Geomancers tend to express their powers in unique ways. One pyromancer might breathe fire, while another cannot do so but can immolate themselves or the things they touch. You have a wellspring of spirit energy, which you can also focus through sexual activities and yes, even transmit it with your spending.

"What? Jeanie got me pregnant?" Karina suddenly blurted.

"Me too!" Morgana said. "It should be impossible, my last cycle was decades ago!"

"Me too," Irina said in a hushed voice. "Even though I was supposed to be magically 'on the pill' for another few months." She smiled ruefully, then glanced at me.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry," I blurted. "But, it's not too late-"

"Silence!" Le'ara snarled. "Do not forget whom you stand before!" she scolded through clenched teeth.

Mother Farold's boughs sagged and even her trunk seemed to compress, as if she were letting out a great sigh of despair. I'll admit it, when the girls all said they were pregnant, the first thing I thought of was abortion.

"I am overjoyed," Morgana stated with calm conviction. "I could not have imagined such a blessing at my advanced age. Thank you Jeanie."

"I'm so happy too!" Karina said, nodding eagerly with Irina. "Aren't you?" They both looked at me.

"Why yes, since you're so happy, I'm ecstatic! This is going to be wonderful!"

"O great Tree Mother, I beg of thee to to grant the rite of ascension to my unborn child," Morgana went on.

"The rite of ascension? What's that?" I whispered to Lucille.

"It's where a pregnant woman gets her baby whisked away, and then magically on birth control for a full year," Lucille replied in a hushed voice. "Morgana has done it a few times, Irina did it once."

"What's that?" Karina asked, moving closer to Lucille. Lucille explained it to her as well.

"O tree mother, I too wish to perform the rite of ascension," she said, attempting to mimic Morgana's manner of speech.

"O tree mother, I beg of thee to grant my child the rite of ascension," Irina intoned.

Mother Farold was silent for a moment, but it seemed she was telepathically speaking to each girl in turn.

"Come," Le'ara said to me. "We must leave the grove now. Mother commands it."

"Just me? What did I say?"

"Hurry now, do as you are told!" Le'ara scolded.

"But I didn't do anything!" I whimpered.

"Sorry Jeanie," Irina told me. "We'll meet up with you in a little while."

"It will be alright," Morgana told me. "Stay with Le'ara, she's my good friend, and wait on the far end of the green and white path."

I followed the elf back up the grassy path, averting my gaze from her shapely legs as much as I could. By the time we left the grove, my eyes were fixated on her stunningly tight posterior, and the way it moved under her tight white leathers as she climbed the rolling grade.

We started to descent the other side of the hill, and stopped at the waters of Verdura to put on our clothes and shoes. We left the pool and walked for another thirty paces in silence. Then she came to a stop and turned to look me in the eye.

"We warned you not to think of it. You have to understand, this is not your world. We do not follow your decadent ways here. We cherish life."

"I-I-" I stammered. She was right, the first thought that popped into my head was abortion.

"Why did you come here?" Le'ara asked.

I explained to her briefly about how I had been recruited into a coven and grown a penis, and had a mysterious aura of spirit energy. I came because Morgana said Mother Farold would tell me what I am.

"What did she say?" Le'ara asked.

"I'm a spiritmancer, whatever that is," I told her. "It seems that I channel the power through my - err, what was the word? Spending."

Le'ara's eyes went wide, and she blushed, her expression changing to one of warm mirth.

"It seems that your power makes you incredibly virile and potent as well. You even got Morgana pregnant."

"Yeah, that's crazy."

"It's wonderful though. I should tell you something. We elves are immortal, so long as we live in this realm. It is where ancient elves go to rest, after living a long life in the material realm. I lived for nine hundred years before I came here."

"How long have you been here?"

"Two thousand years."

"That's incredible. I heard in fairy tales that elves live a long time, but you look so young!"

"We are immortal. However, we lost the ability to reproduce, and so all of the elves eventually grew old and made the pilgrimage to sanctuaries like this."

"Oh, I see," I said. Le'ara was certainly informative. "What have you been doing all that time?"

"Ranger, guardian, search and rescue," she said. "We battle orcs that inhabit the forest beyond the Gorli river, and trolls that infest the swamp. Sometimes I train the knights in archery."

"The knights! Wow!"

"How old are you, Jeanie?" Le'ara asked.

"Me? Oh, I'm twenty."

"My, that certainly is a bit of an age difference," she said, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Then it hit me. If she was thinking of an age difference between the two of us, she was thinking about the two of us. She wanted me because she was hoping I could give her a child!

"The elves of this realm will all react in a predictable manner if they learned of your feats of virility," Le'ara said, moving closer to me and entrancing me with her bold and steady gaze. "Word will get around that you impregnated every girl in your coven, except Lucille of course. That is bound to intrigue some of them."

"Um, how much do you know about Lucille?" I asked nervously.

"You could say I know her intimately," the elf replied. She reached out to touch my elbow but I turned away and started down the rest of the path, and she fell into step beside me.

"Do you know that I'm like her? Well, sort of, anyway."

"In what way?" the elf replied conversationally.

Just then, we noticed movement in the twilight gloom ahead. Something dark and angular was on the path, fifty or sixty paces ahead. It seemed to be a robed figure, and next to it was an elf. They were both walking swiftly down the path, heading our way.

When they grew closer, I could see more clearly a lady wearing a suede gray dress with form-fitting sleeves and a tight waistline, and a long skirt that concealed even her shoes.

"Welcome to our forest, Mistress Medina," Le'ara greeted the woman, when she came to within ten paces or so.

She stopped in her tracks and smiled at the elf, thanking her. "Please, Le'ara, won't you introduce me to this lovely girl?"

"This is Jeanie, of Florida," the elf replied, to no surprise by Medina.

"My my, so here she is in the flesh. That is her name then, Mother Farold did not see fit to rename her?"

"No, it seems not," Le'ara said. As frightened as I was, I was thankful that Le'ara seemed to understand that I would rather she not expound any further on the matter. I was thankful too when Le'ara took my hand firmly in hers and squeezed.

"Don't be afraid, Jeanie," she encouraged me. "We are in a sanctuary, where witches may speak in peace."

"I came as soon as I heard my agent was unable to stop you. Impressive, I must say."

"Why would you do that?! Why send a warlock after us?!"

"Because a warlock is the right tool for the job. He would have been discreet. We didn't count on Morgana pulling magic out of nowhere and putting him to sleep. What happened there anyway?"

I looked down, deathly afraid to reveal anything, so I went back to my first topic. "You aren't getting away with it that easily! You tried to kill me, and you didn't eve-"

She let out a scornful laugh, cutting off my rant.

"Oh Jeanie, don't be offended if I didn't see you as anything more than another white trash recruit of that sex addict that calls herself Morgana. I had to get to her, but you know how she's oh-so-respectable among some witches. With her recruiting so fast, you were the one that had to go. I don't like it any more than you do, which is why I prefer to keep my hands out of it."

"You! You're awful! Making it into some kind of sexual thing, with the succubi and the warlock—"

"I didn't make it into a sexual thing. You're a sex witch, or trying to be one. 'For the goddess confessed, that her greatest strength would be her vulnerability.'"

"Well I'm not so weak after all, so why don't you pick on someone else from now on?"

"Oh, I'd rather not make any promises," Medina said, her brown eyes cold behind her fake smile.

"Take your poorly veiled threats elsewhere," Le'ara interjected. "We stand just outside the most sacred heart of our sanctuary!"

"We are parleying, my dear," Medina replied coolly. "One of the benefits of a sanctuary is that we can discuss things without it coming to a magic duel." She said the last words scornfully, confident that I was no match for her.

"While you enjoy the neutrality of elves for now among the affairs of witches, I would tread carefully with this one," Le'ara said, hiding her anger well for the moment.

"Oh, look who is bandying about threats now!" Medina mocked gaily.

"Medina, we did not come here to speak to Le'ara," said the elf that was escorting the sorceress. "Is there more that you wish to say?"

"Patience, Cresania." Medina addressed her escort. "Le'ara is the one who inserted herself into our parley."

"What business do you have with Mother Farold?" Le'ara asked.

"My business here was with this one." Medina cast a glance my way to indicate that she came to see me. "Jeanie, you mustn't flaunt your magic. Whatever powers you have, these are not to be shown in public! If word gets around that you can bend reality to your will, it draws attention. Your cell phone is dead here, but back on Earth, think of it as having a constant live connection to the CIA, KGB, and so forth. What if they see that you are more than just a funny bit of special effects? What if they want to capture you? You and your friends and family will be in danger. You might long for the days when it was just me at your heels."