Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not be open about it, tell the world, and share my gift? There's so many people that my coven could help!"

"Jeanie, that won't stop the wrong people from coming after you. People who you despise, the people who are ruining humanity's progress for their own selfish gain - those are the people who will come after you, taking your family hostage and so on. They will blackmail you and worse. Of course, I could put a stop to them. We could work as a team, preventing humanity from rediscovering magic!"

I grimaced at the thought of working with someone who had just sent a warlock to kill me and my friends.

"Think about it! Jeanie, I can show you the way to keep your powers hidden-"

"What about my coven sisters?"

"Jeanie, they're all going to be sex witches! Uncontrollable sluts, my Jeanie! They can't help themselves. You however, you are not a sex witch, you can be as asexual as a normal witch, but as powerful, perhaps, as me. Who knows? I can feel the spirit energy radiating off of you. Sex witches! They're just like bees to your honey, crowding around you to drink your sweetness. They need you, not the other way around."

"I'm staying with them. They're the only thing I've got."

"What?" Medina snapped angrily. "You have no idea what you're giving up!"

"No, I guess not," I said. "I know what feels right though. I'm going to stay in this sanctuary until I have things figured out."

"As you will!" Medina replied harshly, then she deliberately softened her tone. "Think on it well, then. Cresania, I can make my own way back, thank you."

"You are welcome."

Medina pinched the sides of her skirt in a quick curtsy, and then vanished in a puff of white smoke.

"Whoa!" I said.

"Are you alright my dear?" Le'ara said, taking me into her arms. I was surprised by the sudden closeness, and blushed.

"I-I'm fine, better with you here," I blurted.

"Good," she said, letting the embrace linger. "Don't let her scare you. She's gone back to the material world, so she won't come back soon. Besides, as long as you are here you won't disturb her, so she has no reason to pester you. That's why, Jeanie, I think you should stay in Faroldhomme for a month or so," she said. "You are welcome to stay at my place." To my disbelief, she started laying soft kisses on my neck and cheek.

"May I?"

"Sure," she said between kisses. "While you sort things out."

That sounded like an excellent idea.