Witches of Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina was shocked by my sudden immense size but she understood it was thanks to the power of magic. She leaned forward to suck it but I grabbed her hair at the back, gripping as much of it as I could, and held her back. I turned her to face the corner and got behind the luscious globes of her ass. She guided me into her wet pussy and I thrust deeply, more than half of my cock plunging through her pussy lips. I drew back and thrust again, nearly burying my tool in her and exciting her G-spot. She let out a loud moan. On the third thrust I bottomed out with almost an inch to go, but I pushed and stretched Karina until I fit, and she whimpered submissively.

I quickly fell into a steady rhythm of pounding Karina's tight pussy. Gone were thoughts of love and of foreplay. I didn't need them and Karina seemed to be utterly captivated by the urgency of the flesh. Each thrust brought her closer to climax. In only a few moments she hit her first orgasm, quivering and shaking, her knees weak. She covered her mouth to stifle her cry of ecstasy, and I held her up against the sink with my arms while my hips continued to piston.

Her pussy just felt so right, and when I was ready to cum I just poured it on. The warmth and friction from her plush insides just felt right, and brought me to a powerful orgasm at 37,000 feet. I flooded her pussy with cum, until it began pouring down her inner thighs and making a puddle on the floor.

At around the same moment, Lucille entered Lisa from behind with tremendous vigor. Lisa was exultant and thrilled by how full she felt being penetrated by futanari porn star. She knew she shouldn't, she was supposed to be a good girl, but this was something she just could not pass up.

Karina laughed at having so much cum in her pussy. She had enjoyed the feeling of getting that massive load pumped into her. We weren't even sure if I could get her pregnant, but I figured that if she did, we could whisk her back to normal before the zygote really developed into anything. Then again, it kind of turned me on, the thought of knocking Karina up.

As she got down on her knees before me, I felt the urge to tell her that she was special to me. I didn't want to say "Love" or promise her forever. Somehow, the language of love seems built on these words, so I found my words clumsy at a time when her mouth was too busy to help me out.

I could have shrank it down, I suppose, but I simply liked the way she looked stretching her lips around something so big. In fact I made it a little longer, so she could sit beside the sink and her head could be closer to mine. I loved to watch the tip disappear into her mouth, and to see at least a foot of shaft still trying to force its way in. The first mouthful was all she could manage, but I liked to watch her struggle all the same.

She showed great patience and poise every minute she choked on that mammoth, but as my shaft became dry I began to feel the urge to force my cock deeper into her mouth, to somehow push that meat down her throat. I could have shrunk it down, but it seemed wrong to do that when I relished the thought of seeing her go bug-eyed with surprise as I forced my cock past the tight confines of her mouth and into her esophagus. The impulse of temptation led me to place my hands on her head, insinuating my fingers in her long, dark tresses. Once I had her there my urge to fuck her face grew stronger and stronger.

"Karina? Get ready," I warned, and she tried to reply with her mouth already stuffed with cock. I wasn't reading her mind, but it was clear whatever she had tried to say was along the lines of "Stop, don't fuck my throat," because her hands flew to brace against my hips.

I decided to read her mind, and withdrew from my arrow-slit sight over Lisa, who, by the way, was kissing Audrey and having an unforgettable experience waiting for her promised turn. I looked into Karina's mind, and found her happy but at the same time, found a sense of shame and guilt for not being able to take me deeper into her mouth. She was sad because she knew others had the talent to take me much deeper thanks to magic.

I didn't have any magic cookies and we had left the pantry far behind, but I didn't want her to feel bad over not deep throating me. I hoped I might just have some passive magic that might help out in a bind, the same way I had been unconsciously growing and shrinking my cock.

"It'll be fine, just concentrate," I said, splaying my fingers across the back of Karina's scalp for maximum control. "I'm just going to push a little deeper."

No, you can't! I'm gonna lose it! she thought, her jaws aching from being forced wide.

Too bad, this is your life now. Here you go, slut. I thought to myself. I gripped her head tightly and pushed, and my cock blocked off her air. She struggled valiantly to take me deeper, but her throat just wasn't built to swallow something that big.

Presently her throat began to give, and I could almost feel magic at work. It felt delicious, that much I knew for sure, as my cock began to squeeze down the red-faced brunette's throat. Tears started to trickle down her cheeks, and she stuck out her tongue, trying to summon up more saliva and just slow me down. She knew a few tricks about defeating her gag reflex but they weren't going to work if I just kept up with my impatience.

She knew was being dominated, but she loved it. If she feared gagging, she knew it was something I wanted, and she would not be ashamed of what I forced her to do. She looked up at me with a look of submission.

"Scratch me if you need me to stop," I said, and she gripped my back with her nails and began slowly dragging them across my shoulder blades. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood but it was fairly vicious, and it made me pull her head harder onto my cock, burying another few inches past the tip. She gagged, her throat clutching at my massive crown deliciously.

"Don't throw up now," I hissed. "You make a mess, and I'll make you pay with your big slutty ass."

Dios madre, where the fuck did that come from? she thought. I was likewise surprised, and pulled back until she could breathe.

She took the initiative next, trying to take me deep into her mouth. I waited patiently for a few seconds, then I gripped her head again and pulled her down on my cock, at the same time shoving my hips at her face.

In one smooth motion, I had buried my cock in her mouth and all the way down her throat. She began clutching and gagging, but I willed her not to lose it. Tears streaked down her face and yet she dutifully held on as I used her throat for my own pleasure.

"That's right, slut," I said as she looked up into my eyes. "You're my sex pet. I'll give you what you want, but you must always obey me." I knew those words were almost verbatim what the warlock told his harem. I didn't care, I thought it was the right thing to tell Karina at the moment. She needed to know her place.

One more thing I wanted to do was take video of Karina courageously swallowing my massive cock. I wanted to share it with all the world. Unfortunately we had left our things under our seats, so I contented myself with living in the moment and just cumming, and holding her head with both hands instead of just one.

I fucked her mouth harder than ever, trying to get the last five or six inches of shaft inside her mouth, but her gullet seemed to be stretched to the limit. It felt amazing, and I whimpered and moaned as I enjoyed a mind-blowing orgasm. Karina's gag-reflex was completely defeated and I rammed my cock down her throat again and again, prolonging my orgasm. I pumped a torrent of cum down her throat, with very little escaping from her lips. By the time I was done, her belly was so full of cum she looked as though she were nine months pregnant, if not bigger.

If I thought getting undressed in that small space was difficult, getting dressed with her so full of cum proved to be twice as hard. In the end, I sat on the commode and helped her dress, but she looked ridiculous with her full, rounded belly sticking out of her slinky T-shirt.

After a few more minutes, we finished mopping up the sex fluids and exited the bathroom, taking our seats again only to find Morgana and Irina gone, and Lucille laying back comfortably with her chair, basking in the afterglow and nursing a beer.

"Welcome back, you two," she said with a glowing smile.

"My gosh, this is how you live?" Karina asked with rapturous admiration.

"Ah, so you like?" Lucille asked with a European affectation. "Wait till we get to Bermuda." Lucille stared openly at Karina's gravid belly. "Kari, how in the heck did you do that anyway?"

"I was hungry, I guess," she giggled, blushing.

"It doesn't hurt, does it? Morgana and Iri can stretch, sure, but you don't have any special enchantments yet, do you?"

"Actually, Jeanie did something to me, because there's no way," she shook her head and giggled nervously, "No way I could have swallowed that much, ahem, uh, you know." Karina said, turning to me for confirmation. I shrugged and nodded, still unsure.

"Can I tell you something Karina? I am still awed by what you did for me in there. You are truly an amazing girl. I love, er, loved every second," I said.

"We'll have to do it again, won't we?" she replied. "You really turned into a tigress, by the way. I loved it all the same." She took my hand in hers, and our fingers clasped and intertwined again in a way that I hoped would become very familiar.

I still had an open channel into Karina's thoughts, and I sensed that despite being around other attractive women, and having others in her life, she was willing to place me ahead of all of them. She worried that she was being led by her emotions or by magic, but caution be damned, she was going to follow her heart.

She so often professed on her Instagram that she followed her heart, but bemoaned how that had morphed into keeping appointments and a schedule and a strict diet. She was pleased with her success, but longed to be free of all of the self-imposed regimentation.

I dieted and pumped iron all day, and it was all worth it because Jeanie and Irina found me, I heard her think.

It is hard to describe what a huge rush it is to read the mind of someone that attractive, especially when you can sense the way their desires and tastes are being reshaped so that they revolve around you. I felt like the luckiest girl alive, it just absolutely knocked my socks off. I just gripped her hand all the more tightly and within moments, I had to admit to myself that if I wasn't careful, I'd fall for Karina hard.

When I finally used my mindreading to figure out where Irina had gone, I discovered that she and Morgana had taken full advantage of the flight attendants Lucille had so thoroughly boned. The submissive stewardesses were now happily lapping away at Irina and Morgana's pussies, thrilled that the babes in first class were so extroverted and friendly. It got me so hot when I realized what was going on, that I forced myself to stop reading minds altogether for the rest of the flight.

It seemed that Karina was quickly "absorbing" my load, but as a result she had to go pee every five minutes, sometimes less. By the end of the flight, she had no bump or bulge to speak of, but she glowed with pride. Nobody dared ask her about her amazing growing and shrinking belly, preferring to simply mind their own business.

Evading Brandeis at the end of the flight was surprisingly easy. We were one of the first dozen to deplane, which gave us a head start. We also had no need to wait at the baggage claim, so we made a beeline to the taxi station and were soon on our way to Devil's Hole.

The taxi could only fit four people but we were in a rush, and piled inside with Morgana in the front, and Karina sitting in my lap. Irina was in the middle and Lucille was at the other window seat.

The tension lifted as the cabby, a middle-aged lady with a Caribbean complexion, surged out of the airport and onto a causeway over sparkling blue ocean. The late afternoon skies were filled with towering thunderheads, signaling that we might hit a storm on the way.

It was my first time in Bermuda, and I gaped out of the window, fascinated by the quaint houses built all along a winding road that traced the hilly shores.

"So Faroldhomme is somewhere in Bermuda?" Karina asked.

"Not exactly," Irina replied. She leaned close to whisper so that the driver couldn't hear. "Technically, part of Faroldhomme exists on Earth. It's a private estate, an old plantation whose main building actually houses a portal to the rest of Faroldhomme, which um, it's in another dimension sorta."

"Really?" Karina asked.

"Yep. It's an like a little kingdom in another world, with a climate and geography very different than here, mostly temperate forests. That's where the Majestic grove is, and most of the elves-"

"What is the Majestic grove?" I asked.

"It's where Mother Farold is rooted, it's the most sacred place in Faroldhomme."

"What's this portal about? Who owns the estate?" Karina asked.

Irina dropped her voice to a whisper again. "The portal just looks like a long set of stairs, but it takes you to Faroldhomme. The estate is called the Rogers Estate, but I never met an elf named Rogers. The elves fund and maintain the place, so you could say it is theirs." Irina relaxed and spoke up a little. "Then again, the knights have a heavy presence there, guarding it from the world."

"Maybe we should ask them to double security once we get there," Lucille added. "I don't put anything past Brandeis."

"We'll give them a heads up," Morgana said. "That said, would you want to mess with the Rogers estate if you weren't welcome?"

"Hell no!" Irina said.

"Same goes for most sane people. Sleepyhead may be twisted, but he's not stupid. Driver, make a left here." Morgana quipped.

"Harrington? Isn't the north side faster?" Lucille asked.

"I'm just using Waze, it says the North Shore Road is snarled due to construction. I'm trusting he's too rushed to check that. He'll go left."

"Do you think he's still following us?" I asked.

"Definitely," Lucille interjected. "He knows where we are going. Driver, we would really appreciate it if you could hurry."

"You see these cars in front of us. I can't go no faster, and neither can he. It's rush hour, and everyone is avoiding the North Shore if they can." We all rolled our eyes and groaned at this revelation. Of course the locals knew about construction.

When we came to a stop behind a car she turned and looked at all of us, studying our faces. "Who are we running from by da way?"

"Just an annoying paparazzi," Morgana lied.

She raised her eyebrows, not entirely convinced. "He's not going to shoot us or anything?" She chuckled at her own double entendre.

Morgana mirthlessly shook her head.

We finished the last leg of our journey, and as we neared the gates of the Rogers Estate we all let out a sigh of relief. Dusk settled on a round grassy hill. The side facing the road had a six foot high rubble wall and behind it was a well-kept row of thorny hedges.

The tall wrought iron gates opened automatically as the cab began to turn up into the driveway. We rode up to what could probably best be described as a castle, with squared walls and towers and tall windows flanking the spacious rooms on the second floor. A single sentry stood outside the doors, a young man in a navy blue blazer with a light blue shirt and magenta tie. Instead of slacks, he wore a pair of pale pastel Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes.

We piled out of the cab and Morgana paid the fare. I will admit I was a bit dazed by the alactrity with which Morgana moved, as she led us past the sentry without so much as a glance in the young man's direction. Irina, however, touched the man's wrist and murmured some words of encouragement.

Then we were hurrying down the hallways of the classically furnished castle, the interior decorated with lavish colonial decor, with arched plaster ceilings, beautiful stone floors, and solid wood paneling. We hurried after Morgana and past several people, including a young blonde woman in a French maid outfit. She was very leggy and her frilly little dress was very, very short. The castle was warm, and she had a sheen of perspiration on her eyes and chest. I wished I had more time to linger. Instead I hurried after Morgana, who had disappeared through a doorway.

The doorway opened into yet another hallway, this one devoid of windows and swathed in yellow candlelight from a series of chandeliers mounted along the walls. Morgana stopped at a door in that hallway, opened it with a pass phrase I could not hear, and beckoned us to follow.

"This is it," Irina said, following Morgana down the stairs. Lucille bade me to enter, then Karina before she closed the door behind us.

To my dismay there were no hand rails, so I placed my palms along the smooth stone walls to help keep my balance as I carefully descended the steep stairs. Lean forward too much and I would have gone tumbling down into the blackness. Karina was right behind me, her feet somewhere near my shoulders as she carefully made her way down and down, into pitch darkness.

I went by feel alone, and felt that the stairs were curving to the right, in a gentle spiral. Soon after making that realization, I began to notice a dim blue-green glow. At last I could see the bottom of the stairs, where Morgana stood waiting in the twilight.

We were in some kind of tunnel hollowed out of a large tree. The light came from the dwindling light of dusk filtering through the lush forest. The ground was thick with lush green grass, the terrain was rough and filled with little gullies and outcroppings, the whole of it under a canopy of tall, majestic trees. High up in the boughs of the trees, hundreds of glowbugs floated about silently, shedding pale blue light.

"Is this Faroldhomme?" I asked.

"Sure is babe!" Irina said enthusiastically.

I instinctively went for my phone, hoping to capture the beauty on my SD card. I found instead that my phone had gone dead.

"Sorry, that won't work in this dimension," Irina said. "Just live in the moment!"

"We should go directly to the Majestic Grove," Morgana said. "Come on girls."

"Follow the stream," Lucille said, hopping along the gully. We found the stream a few paces later, nothing more than a trickle of clear water over mud and pebbles. We followed it until we reached a little pond and a waterfall. We could hear voices somewhere in the dim.

"Morgana, is that you? It is you!" came a woman's voice up in the trees.

"Le'ara?" Morgana asked, looking around. She soon saw the elf perched in a V-shaped part in a tree. "Still on guard duty?"

"It's what I get for winning the last archery contest," she said with a smile.

"Don't sell yourself short, you also know everyone who is allowed to be here."

"Almost," she sighed, then grinned. She leaned forward, then leaped down from her twelve foot high perch with casual ease, her golden hair flowing through the air behind her. She stood and looked at me. I stared at the lithe creature in awe. She looked no older than I, with pointed ears. She wore a silken blouse trimmed with lace. Her bosom was encased in supple white leather that formed a tight miniskirt with slits up both sides, and she wore thigh-high white leather boots as well, all of it immaculately clean.

"Please, allow me to introduce you to my newest coven sisters, Jeanie and Karina," Morgana said, gesturing to each of us in turn.

"Hi," the elf said, smiling at me. I smiled back, utterly speechless. "No need for formality, we elves are used to human manners."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Karina managed to stammer. I couldn't say a word. I just wanted to bend her over, lift up that tight little white leather skirt, and fuck the bejeesus out of her.