WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Skylar moans throws her head back as her pussy tightens around his cock and she begins to cum on Fandango's cock.

"Ahhh... mmm...." Fandango groans as he feels Skylar's juices flowing over his pistoning and throbbing shaft. As Skylar's legs slip from his waist, Fandango pulls out of her cunt and begins to stroke his cock.

Skylar licks her lips as she lifts her beautiful, seductively narrowed eyes to look at Fandango, while she breaths heavily.

Fandango smirks as Skylar as she eases herself off of the table in order kneel in front of him while he continues to stroke his cock.

Skylar locks her eyes on Fandango's cock before she leans her head forward and slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Fandango moans as he begins to cum as soon as Skylar's tongue reaches the head of shaft.

"Mmmmmm..." Skylar moans and parts her lips in time for Fandango's cum to spray directly into her mouth.

"Ahhh.... mmmmm..." Fandango groans his cock throbs with each spurt of jizz that erupts from his piss slit.

Skylar wraps her luscious lips around the head of Fandango's cock and begins to lightly bob her head forward after swallowing his cum

"Obviously you are satisfied with the taste of... Fan...dan...go...." Fandango says with a smirk.

With the head of Fandango's cock inside of her mouth and her lips pressed perfectly around his shaft, the stunning vocalist nods her head as she looks up at him.

*****

Following Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston's loss to Team Hell No, a crazed and furious AJ Lee is walking down a hallway within MetLife Stadium, stomping her feet with each step like a spoiled brat. AJ turns a corner and walks right into Hacksaw Jim Duggan, "Hey... watch it tough guy!" Duggan says as he rests his trusty 2X4 on his shoulder.

The mentally unstable and explicitly experienced Diva lifts her eyes as she looks up at Hacksaw Jim Duggan, turning her head to the side slightly and narrowing her eyes into a glare. "First off...I'm not a guy...and second you need to get out of my way!"

"Hey, ol' Hacksaw knows you are not a guy... but I do know what you are..." Hacksaw begins to say.

AJ shakes her head "Don't you dare...I know exactly what you're going to say!"

"You're crazy..." Hacksaw Jim Duggan says to finish his previous statement.

AJ balls her hands into fists and grits her teeth, shaking her head with anger. "No! I'm not crazy!" AJ screams.

"Hoooooo!" Hacksaw simply replies as he gives AJ a thumbs up before stepping around AJ to march away from her.

AJ raises her hands and grabs hold of her hair "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" AJ screams before she stomps her feet down on the floor.

*****

As Fandango makes his way to the ring prior to his confrontation with Chris Jericho, CM Punk, wearing wrestling trunks, is with Paul Heyman as they stand outside of Brock Lesnar's private locker room, "Why the fuck are we going to meet Brock for? I got to prepare to face the Undertaker..."

"Relax Punk I have a plan, just listen to me and everything will be fine and you'll be in the right frame of mind to beat the Undertaker and Brock will be in the right frame of mind to defeat Triple H..." Heyman says.

"I am already in the right frame of mind to become the one in twenty and one..." Punk snaps.

"I know that, but I want to make sure stay on your game..." Heyman says as he proceeds to enter Brock's locker room where Brock, wearing his knee length MMA shorts, is shadow boxing.

"I swear it's shit like this that makes me want to listen to all the things that are said about you..." Punk says as he follows Heyman into Brock Lesnar's locker room.

"Brock, buddy, pal..." Paul Heyman begins to say to Brock Lesnar

"What's the squirt doing here?" Brock asks as he notices Punk in his room.

"Squirt? I am the best in the world! I not some chicken shit who ran away to play football..." Punk snaps.

"Guys... guys! Relax!" Heyman says as he steps between his two clients, "This is WrestleMania!"

"What is going on Paul?" Brock asks firmly.

"Listen, I want you two to be very competitive tonight, everyone thinks you two don't stand a chance in your matches, but I got a plan to make sure you two don't blow any chances at victory.... Wait right here..." Heyman says as he proceeds to leave the locker room.

"I don't know what he's up to, but I know I don't have anything to worry about, I beat Triple H and broke his arm twice," Brock says.

"Big deal, no one cares, you're a joke, a fraud... the biggest waste of money I've seen..." Punk says.

"I make more in some bullshit appearance on RAW than you do in a month..." Brock replies.

"You'd be surprised what I make in a month... and I'm better than you..." Punk snaps as Paul Heyman re-enters the locker room with Aksana.

"Boys... this is Aksana... she's going to help you two 'prepare' and get those competitive juices flowing..." Heyman says.

"I know who the fuck she is...and I don't need any help" Punk snaps.

"Alright Paul, I like this, you get over here..." Brock says to Aksana.

"Hey! I'm the best in the world... Aksana get the fuck over here..." Punk snaps.

"Good luck..." Heyman says to a confused Aksana before leaving the locker room.

Aksana presses her sultry lips together and raises her left hand to her dark black hair, pulling lightly as she watches Paul Heyman leave. "Where are youz going..." Aksana says as the locker room door closes and she turns to look back curiously at Lesnar and Punk, clearly having no clue what Paul Heyman has arranged.

"What are you stupid?" Brock asks.

"If you have to ask her then you are not too bright yourself..." CM Punk replies under his breath as he proceeds to walk over to Aksana where he says to her, "You're here to do the one thing the Divas are good for... to fuck the best in the world!"

Aksana looks at CM Punk and shakes her head "He never said that to Aksana..."

"Yeah squirt... she is here to satisfy me so make like a tree and get out of here..." Brock says as he walks over to Aksana and grabs her wrist in order to pull her with him.

Aksana bites down on her bottom lip and nervously looks up at Brock Lesnar. "Aksana think therez been a mistakez..."

"Shut up, you're not here to think..." Brock says as he proceeds to shove Aksana down to her knees in front of himself.

Aksana nods her head as she timidly looks up at the fierce Brock Lesnar. "Yez...youz won't have no trouble from Aksana..."

"You're still speaking?" Brock asks as he lowers his shorts, freeing his large cock, which he promptly shoves into Aksana's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans in surprise as Brock's monstrous cock rams deeply into her mouth and he begins to immediately pump into her hot Lithuanian cock at a rough pace.

"Ahhhhh yeah.... awww..." Brock groans as he roughly fucks Aksana's mouth with his large shaft.

"Oh please..." CM Punk rolls his eyes as moves to kneel behind Aksana while lowering his trunks to let out his large cock. Punk pulls down Aksana's dress and swiftly rams his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans as she roughly rocks forward on her knees when CM Punk rams his cock deeply into her from behind, with her mouth violated further with Lesnar's cock.

"AHhhhh..." Punk groans as he grabs Aksana's hips as he thrusts his cock in and out of her twat.

"Mmmmm ahhhh!" Brock grunts as he shoves his cock as deep as he can into Aksana's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhhh!" Aksana moans and begins to gag around Lesnar's cock as he deeply rams his cock into her mouth, while Punk steadily pounds away at her pussy.

"AHhhh ahhhh..." Brock grunts as he shoves his cock in and out of Aksana's mouth while grabbing the material of her top in order to rip it from her upper body.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Punk moans as he skillfully yet deeply hammer Aksana's snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Aksana moans as her lips roughly brush along Lesnar's cock as he continues to shove his cock into her mouth, while Punk firmly pulls her back when thrusting into her.

"Ahhh yeah... awww..." Punk moans as he smacks Aksana's ass with his right hand as he plows his cock into her snatch.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Brock grunts as he continues to fuck Aksana's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans as her saliva heavily drips down onto Lesnar's shaft as her mouth is deeply filled with his large cock.

"Mmmm shit..." Brock groans as he keeps Aksana's mouth stuffed with his cock for several moments before pulling out while Punk continues to fuck the Lithuanian from behind.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Aksana moans and grits her teeth as she places her hands firmly onto the floor as she moves swiftly with Punk pumping into her.

"Ahhhh... awww..." CM Punk groans as he rams his cock completely into Aksana's pussy with each of his thrusts.

"Hey didn't I tell you to make like a banana and leave?" Brock asks before he pulls Aksana away from Punk.

"Christ you're a fucking moron..." Punk says while Brock ignore him as he lifts Aksana up and invades her snatch with his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit..." Aksana moans and closes her eyes as she wraps her gorgeous legs around Lesnar's powerful ways and begins to bounce with Brock ramming up into her.

"Ahhhh awww..." Brock groans as he thrusts his cock forcefully into Aksana's pussy while holding her up. Punk stands up and remains behind Aksana so that he can shove his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Aksana moans and closes her eyes as she feels Punk's cock invading her ass.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhhh..." CM Punk groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Aksana's ass while she holds onto Brock who is busy slamming his shaft into her snatch.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Aksana moans as her sultry body drops down on both cocks, which roughly thrust into her.

"Ahhhh... ahhh..." Brock groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Aksana's snatch as she moves between himself and Punk who is busy hammering her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Aksana moans as she grinds down on Punk's cock in her ass, while Lesnar destroys her pussy with his massive cock.

"Ahhhh shit... awww..." Punk grunts as he slams his cock repeatedly into Aksana's asshole while Brock keeps hammering her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh Ohhhhhhh!" Aksana moans as her large and juicy tits bounce as she moves on their cocks.

The two clients and 'friends' of Paul Heyman continue to roughly double team the Lithuanian as she rocks and moves between them.

"Ohhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh!" Aksana moans as sweat drips down from her gorgeous body.

CM Punk pulls his cock out of Aksana's asshole just before Brock Lesnar lifts her off of his own massive dick, Standing Aksana on her feet, Brock forces Aksana to turn around and bend forward so that he can shove his cock into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...not so rough..." Aksana moans and grits her teeth as she jolts forward on her feet

"Shut up..." Brock snaps as he aggressively pumps his cock in and out of Aksana's asshole. CM Punk smirks as he grabs Aksana's head and has her look up at him just before he pushes his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Aksana groans and wraps her lips around CM Punk's cock as she begins to bob her head on his cock, with her lips traveling down his shaft.

"AHhhhh..." CM Punk moans as he begins to pump his cock in and out of Aksana's mouth while Brock aggressively fucks her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans as her dark haired head bobs on CM Punk's cock that was previously in her ass, while Brock Lesnar's monstrous cock plows into her sultry ass.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh..." Brock Lesnar grunts as he slams his cock repeatedly into Aksana's asshole.

"Mmmmm yeah awww..." Punk moans as he fucks Aksana's saliva dripping mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans as she places her hands onto CM Punk's waist and continues to suck his cock as Brock plows repeatedly into her stunning ass.

"Ahhhh awwww shit... ahhh..." Brock groans as his cock starts to throb as he continues to pound Aksana's ass while CM Punk pumps his dick into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm!" Aksana moans and turns her head to grind her lips on Punk's shaft, while pushing back on Lesnar's cock.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh..." Punk moans as he feels his cock starting to throb within Aksana's mouth.

"Awwww... mmmm fuck..." Brock Lesnar groans loudly as he starts to cum deep inside of Aksana's ass.

Aksana gags around CM Punk's cock as the self-professed 'Best in the World' rams his entire cock into her saliva dripping mouth, causing the head of his cock to smack against the very back of her mouth

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhhh..." CM Punk moans as his cock starts to erupt with jizz inside of Aksana's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Aksana lustfully groans around CM Punk's cock as his warm cum fills her mouth and she continues to bob her head.

"Get the fuck out of my locker room..." Brock says arrogantly as he pulls his spent shaft out of Aksana's cum filled ass.

"I'll leave when I'm good and ready..." Punk replies as Aksana bobs her head on his cock as he shoots more cum into her mouth.

Aksana slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of CM Punk's cock before she unwraps her lips and slowly lifts her head from his cock.

"I expect to see you in my locker room after I beat the Undertaker..." Punk says firmly to Aksana.

"You can have that loose slut, she's a horrible fuck... now get out..." Brock says.

*****

As Diddy's performance gets underway, Team Hell No are in a corridor within MetLife Stadium, arguing as they celebrate their successful Tag Team title defense. "Daniel, get over it, as the 'monster' of this team, I was the better man out there..." Kane says. The Big Red Machine is wearing his dark red attire and mask

"NO! I was the better man! I got the pin!" Daniel Bryan yells and he is dressed in wrestling trunks.

"Yes... I did all the damage, you just landed on Ziggler with your Goat Face!" Kane replies.

"NO! Didn't you hear the people?! They love me! So I was the better man!" Daniel yells.

Kane takes a breath as he tries to keep his patience, "At least... AJ was disappointed..."

"YES! I agree... that was great for me... because she left me at the alter last year before she started playing you all of last summer to get you to go after me and CM Punk..." Daniel Bryan says.

"Wrong, she was not playing me, I wanted the WWE Championship, AJ was a distraction... now, she was playing you because as you said, she left you at the alter..." Kane says.

"NO! She was not playing me! She was playing you!" Daniel shouts as Divas Champion Kaitlyn comes around a corner.

Kaitlyn, dressed in a pair of nicely tight fitting jeans which are torn-styled at the knees and sporting a black top, presses her lips together and places her hands onto her hips "You guys are still wrapped up on that crazed skank?" Kaitlyn asks with a laugh.

Kane and Daniel Bryan turn towards Kaitlyn and at the same time give her the answer of 'NO!".

"No he is! He can't stop thinking about her...." Daniel Bryan says as he points at Kane.

"I was never into that crazy midget to begin with..." Kane replies.

Kaitlyn laughs and nods her head at Kane. "Crazy midget...I'll have to remember that one"

"Crazy midget?! What does this have to do with Hornswoggle?!" Daniel Bryan asks.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and looks over at Daniel Bryan before she leans in toward Kane and slightly whispers "Is he alright upstairs?"

"You're asking me?" Kane asks as he doesn't seem sure about Daniel Bryan's mental health.

Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders "He might have been dropped on his head a few times when he was a baby, if you ask me..."

"So what do you want?" Daniel Bryan asks Kaitlyn before Kane can reply to her.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks at Daniel Bryan "Well..that's a little rude.." Kaitlyn says with a smirk.

"Little?! I am not little!" Daniel Bryan says.

"She said you were being rude..." Kane says.

"Was not..." Daniel snaps back.

Kaitlyn sighs and shakes her head "Anyway...I just wanted to congratulate you guys...cause it was pretty awesome seeing Ziggler and his skank humiliated tonight"

"Of course it was... he talks big and she is a manipulator..." Daniel replies.

"Thanks.." Kane says before asking, "Question, what is more impressive... Monsters or Goat Faces?"

Kaitlyn points to herself "Are you asking me?"

"Yeah..." Kane nods his head.

"You know she's going to say Goat... I mean, guys with epic beards!" Daniel says boastfully.

Kaitlyn bites down on her bottom lip "Ummm...I gotta go with monsters..."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! What's so great about monsters?!" Daniel asks.

Kaitlyn smirks "Well...they're big...and scary"

"Big?! I'm bigger than he is!" Daniel Bryan snaps.

Kane cocks his head to one side and looks at his bearded tag team partner, "You have some serious issues..."

"I do not! I am the dazzler! I can out do anyone at anything... just ask the ladies! Ask the Bellas... ask Gail Ki... on second thought, don't ask her..." Daniel says.

Kaitlyn laughs and shrugs her shoulders "I don't know...I've heard some pretty wild stories about Kane..."

"Oh please like Kane has ever been with a woman... and AJ doesn't count cause she's crazy..." Daniel says.

"I'm sure my ex-wife Lita would love to hear you don't think she is a woman...not to mention my first girlfriend Tori..." Kane says.

"NO! I can completely dazzle a woman... you can't!" Daniel snaps.

Kane sighs, "Kaitlyn, would you mind helping settle this matter?"

Kaitlyn shrugs her shoulders again "I suppose...but how?"

"Locker room rules... a fuck off...." Kane says.

"How do YOU know about that?!" Daniel asks.

"I have been here a long time..." Kane simply answers.

Kaitlyn smirks "Sounds fair enough..."

"N...YES!" Daniel Bryan yells before quickly adding, "A fuck off! That'll show that I am better than Kane and that Goat Fa... I mean men with epic beards are better than Monsters!"

"We'll see.." Kaitlyn replies with a playful laugh before she lowers herself down onto her knees.

"That's right! And you'll know that once you had Bryan you ain't gonna have to bother tryin'..." Daniel Bryan says as he lowers his trunks from his waist, freeing his large and meaty cock. Kane doesn't say anything as he lowers the pants portion of his attire, releasing his monstrous cock.

Kaitlyn smirks and glances up at Daniel Bryan "Sorry, bud...but he's got you beat here..." Kaitlyn says as she reaches first toward Kane's massive cock with her left hand and then places her right hand around Daniel Bryan's cock.

"NO! He ahhhhh doesn't!" Daniel shouts and moans as Kaitlyn begins to stroke his cock with her right hand.

"Whatever..." Kane says as Kaitlyn starts moving her left hand back and forth on his hardening shaft.

Kaitlyn tosses her two-toned hair back and laughs as she moves her hands back and forth the rapidly hardening cocks of Kane and Daniel Bryan.

"Mmm..." Kane lets out a moan as Kaitlyn pumps her left hand on his dick.

"C'mon... awww suck it!" Daniel groans loudly as Kaitlyn skillfully jerks him off.

Kaitlyn leans her head forward and slides her wet tongue against the massive head of Kane's cock, before circling her tongue smoothly around.

"What?!" Daniel shouts as he cannot believe that Kaitlyn has started using her oral talents on Kane's cock instead of his own. Kane smirks a bit as Kaitlyn circles her tongue around the massive head of his huge cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Kaitlyn moans and playfully smacks her wet tongue against the head of his cock, while glancing up at his mask covered face.

"Ahh..." Kane groans as Kaitlyn uses her tongue to coat his cock with so much saliva that it drips down to the floor.

1...34567...12