WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck!" Trish moans as she starts to bounce and rock firmly on Jericho's cock, due to The Miz's thrusts.

"Mmmmm fuck Trish... mmmmm..." Jericho moans as Trish bounces firmly on his cock as he keeps his smooth pace of upward thrusts. Meanwhile The Miz is clearly in a lustful state as he reaches around to grab Trish's huge tits as he fucks her ass with his awesomely thick cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmm fuck! Ohhhhhh!" Trish moans as her pussy tightens around Jericho's cock and she begins to cum.

"Mmmmm fuck ahhhh..." Chris Jericho moans as his cock starts throbbing inside of Trish's snatch as she cums on his dick.

"Awwww ahhhhh awww..." The Miz grunts while his cock begins to pulsate noticeably as he fucks Trish's ass.

Trish leans her head down to Jericho and presses her luscious lips against Jericho's firm lips as she moves swiftly on his cock.

"Mmmmmm!" Jericho moans against Trish's lips as he starts to cum inside of her hot wet Hall of Fame pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Trish moans as she slides her tongue into Jericho's mouth.

"Ahhhh awwww ahhhh..." The Miz moans as he begins to cum deep inside of Trish's asshole.

Trish slowly breaks the kiss with Chris Jericho and lifts her head up, looking back at The Miz as she feels his warm cum flooding her ass.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm fucking awesome..." The Miz groans as he slows down his thrusts as he fills Trish's asshole with his jizz.

Trish smiles and breaths heavily as sweat drips down her gorgeous body and face. "Damn kid...you really give it your all..."

The Miz smirks, "You're a Hall of Famer and you're gonna be a MILF... you deserve nothing less than an awesome effort from the NEW Intercontinental Champion..." The Miz says as he pulls out of Trish's cum filled ass.

Trish nods her head and slides her left hand through her sweat dampened brunette hair before lifting herself off of Jericho. "Really?"

"Really..." The Miz replies with a smirk.

"Told you Trish that guys are gonna be lining up to fuck your brains out..." Jericho says

Trish turns and looks at Jericho. "Really?"

"Yeah... and just wait until after you have your baby... you'll be fully able to flaunt your MILF status..." Jericho says.

"Really..." Jericho says with a grin. "And just wait until after you have your baby... you'll be fully able to flaunt your MILF status..."

Trish raises an eyebrow and looks curiously at Jericho, then The Miz "Really?"

"Really... and if you say it again you're going to have to buy one of my t-shirts..." The Miz says jokingly.

Trish shrugs her shoulders "I'd rather just give you the number to my hotel room..."

"I'll take it!" The Miz replies eagerly.

Trish presses her lips together and nods her head "No one ever gets enough Stratusfaction, they always come back for more..." Trish says with a playful wink at The Miz.

******

As the six-man tag between The Shield and the team of Randy Orotn, Sheamus and Big Show gets started, SmackDown General Manager and 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame inductee Booker T is in his office watching the match on a flat screen television. Dressed in black slacks and a white button shirt, Booker watches as Orton and Sheamus appear to not want to tag in The Big Show, "C'mon, work together..." Booker says as he doesn't like what he's seeing as Natalya Neidhart enters the office.

"Ummm...excuse me...Booker, is this a bad time?" Natalya asks as she holds the door open, dressed in a gorgeous black sequenced skirt and matching top.

Booker T looks at Natalya, "Nah, it's alright, what do you need?" Booker says.

Natalya smiles "Thank you, Booker...I really appreciate it..." Natalya says as she steps completely into his office, closing the door behind her. "You know, I have to congratulate you on the Hall of Fame induction for this year, you really, really, really deserve it..." Natalya says as she starts to talk at a quickening pace.

"Thanks... I appreciate that..." Booker says as he interrupts Natalya, "Didn't think it would happen during my administration as SmackDown's General Manager, it took my eye off the ball for a bit... by the way have you seen Teddy anywhere?" Booker asks

Natalya presses her lips together and pauses for a moment. "Ummm...you know...now that I think about it, I saw him talking with Vickie Guerrero earlier in the hallway, which you know is really, really, really, really strange since the two have never got along..." Natalya replies as she gradually speaks in a quickened pace.

"Tell me about it..." Booker T says as he interrupts Natalya and before she can do just that, Booker says, "If I didn't have enough on my plate, I now have to worry about whatever he is doing..."

Natalya bites down on her bottom lip. "Maybe now is a bad time..." Natalya says as she starts to turn away.

"I'm sorry Natalya, just a lot of stress right now..." Booker replies.

Natalya turns back to look at Booker T. "Booker...I just feel like...I like I've been overlooked a lot lately. I really, really, really have a lot to offer to the Divas Division...and being a top challenger for Kaitlyn..."

"I know where you're coming from...and I agree, you got the stuff to be on top, but..." Booker begins to say.

Natalya presses her lips together "But what?"

"You've taken yourself out of title contention again, like back when Eve was around, and she was the Divas Champ, instead of going after her, you were helping me keep things straight... and now lately, you're handling a lot of interview duties for Saturday Morning Slam..." Booker says

Natalya nods her head "Right, I understand...but...what if I gave you reason to consider me for contention..."

Booker raises an eyebrow, "I'd be more than willing to check out any reason you give..."

Natalya smirks a bit "You know...I've normally been against this way about getting business taken care of, but it worked wonders for Eve..." Natalya says with a laugh.

"Awww... you're gonna play it like that?" Booker asks.

Natalya nods her head "Why not..."

Booker T turns to the monitor and turns it off, "I can't think of a reason why not.." Booker says as he turns to look at Natalya again.

Natalya places her hands onto her hips. "You know, I'm not stupid...I know how things went with Eve around here as your assistant..."

"Now you can't blame a guy for taking full advantage of what Eve was putting out..." Booker says.

"Well you should take full advantage right now..." Natalya says as she steps closer to Booker T.

"I can dig that..." Booker smirks as he begins to unbutton his shirt as Natalya closes the distance between them.

Natalya licks her lips and nods her head "Damn right..." Natalya says before dropping down onto her knees in front of SmackDown's General Manager.

Booker removes his shirt once it is unbutton, revealing his toned upper body to Natalya as she brings her hands up to his belt to begin unbuckling it.

"You ready for this, baby?" Natalya asks with a smirk as she threads the belt from around his waist and proceeds to unbutton and unzip his black slacks.

"You better believe it..." Booker replies as Natalya starts to pull down his slacks once she has them undone. Within a few moments, Booker's pants are down around his ankles, his big black cock is exposed and to Natalya's delight it is gradually hardening.

Natalya tosses her gorgeous blond hair back and places her left hand around his black cock and begins to work her hand along his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Booker moans as Natalya smoothly pumps her left hand along the length of his shaft as it becomes fully hard within her grasp.

"You like that, baby?" Natalya asks as she moves her hand at a steady pace, working it back and forth along his shaft.

"Ahhh yeah..." Booker groans as Natalya skillfully strokes his cock with her left hand while he steps out of his slacks.

Natalya leans her head forward and begins to slide her tongue around the head of his black cock

"Mmmm..." Booker moans as Natalya slides her tongue over and then around the head of his hard dark shaft.

Natalya teasingly flicks her tongue against the head of his black cock before she parts her lips and takes him directly into her skilled, third generation mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Booker T groans as Natalya wraps her lips around his cock followed by beginning to bob her head.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Natalya moans as she steadily bobs her head on his black shaft, with her lips grinding and rubbing down his shaft.

"Awwww mmmmm..." Booker moans as Natalya rocks her head back and forth on his dick as she keeps her left hand wrapped around the base of his tool.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Natalya moans as she continues to bob her head on his cock, with her lips dragging against his shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Booker groans as he lays one hand gently on top of Natalya's blond haired head as she sucks his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Natalya moans as she bobs her head further down on his cock, with her saliva dripping on his shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm damn..." Booker moans as Natalya easily takes his cock deeper into her highly skilled mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm" Natalya moans as she begins to bob her head at a quicker pace, taking him further into her skilled mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Booker T moans as Natalya briskly sucks his cock as she constantly takes it deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Natalya moans as she works her lips along Booker's black cock, with her head moving at a quick pace as she sucks on his cock.

Booker lick his lips as Natalya drags her lips against his long hard shaft as she keeps up her rapid pace.

Natalya turns her head and grinds her luscious lips on his black shaft before taking him entirely into her mouth.

"Awwww yeah girl...' Booker moans as Natalya eagerly deep throats his big black dick.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Natalya moans before she unwraps her lips from around Booker T's cock and lifts her head.

"Damn..." Booker says with a grin as Natalya flicks her tongue up against the head of his dick while she starts to lift up her black top.

"Oh damn right, baby!" Natalya says with a laugh as she drops her top down onto the floor and stands up to push her skirt down.

Booker T licks his lips as Natalya steps out of her skirt before she pushes him to sit down on his office's couch. Booker leans back against the couch's back rest as Natalya climbs onto to his lap.

Natalya smirks as she places her hands onto his chest and lowers herself down onto his rock hard cock, taking him nicely deep.

"Mmmmmm ahhh..." Booker moans as Natalya begins to grind her pussy down on his black dick while he places his hands on her waist

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhh..." Natalya moans as she rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Booker groans as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Natalya's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhh yeah baby!" Natalya moans and licks her lips as she steadily bounces on his black cock.

"Mmmmm awww..." Booker moans as Natalya smoothly bounces up and down on his dick as he thrusts it up into her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...mmmmm..." Natalya moans as she grinding her pussy down sharply on his cock, while moving on his black cock at a fast pace.

"Ahhh... fuck...' Booker moans as Natalya briskly rides his upward pumping shaft.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...fuck yeah! Fuck yeah, baby!" The third-generation Diva moans as she bounces at a quick pace on Booker T's black cock, grinding and rocking.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Booker groans as he watches Natalya's large tits bounce in response to how she is riding his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh..." Natalya tilts her head back and licks her lips a she moves her hands against his nicely toned and muscular black chest.

Booker turns on the couch and lays Natalya down while getting on top of her where he begins to firmly pump his cock into her twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Natalya moans and wraps her smooth, tanned and nicely toned legs around Booker's waist and places her hands onto his arms as he pounds his cock into her nicely wet snatch

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Booker T groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Natalya's hot wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm fuck...ohhhhhh!" Natalya moans and pushes against his cock.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm awww..." Booker grunts as he keeps a steady pace as he deeply drills Natalya's pussy.

Natalya bites down on her bottom lip and looks up at Booker T as she pushes against his thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Booker groans as his cock begins to throb as he keeps pounding Natalya's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah baby! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Natalya moans as she moves underneath Booker T, while she moves against the couch, with his cock pumping deep into her.

"Ahhhhh... awww... mmmm.... damn...' Booker T moans as he begins to cum inside of Natalya's hot wet snatch.

Natalya presses her lips together and nods her head "Oh yeah, baby!"

"Mmmmm ahhhh damn... awww..." Booker groans as he gradually slows down the pace of his thrusts as he floods Natalya's pussy with his cum.

Natalya unwraps her legs from around Booker's waist which allows him to pull out of her pussy. Natalya smirks at Booker as she moves to sit up on the couch.

"Mmmm damn... you're gonna to be going places..." Booker T says with a smirk.

Natalya laughs "Baby...I already am going places..."

******

Outside of the Diva's locker room, Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes both have smirks on their faces. "I am so looking forward to see this surprise that Brie and Nikki have in store for us..." Cody says.

"I am as well, Brianna affirmed it was something to make this evening even more unforgettable..." Damien Sandow replies.

"Shall we go in?" Cody asks as he proceeds to push the locker room door open.

"As if you are required to make such a query..." Damien says as he follows Cody into the locker room. Once inside both Superstars see that the room is empty

"Nikki... we're here..." Cody calls out

"Shhhh take note...." Damien says and once Cody is silent both men hear that the shower is running. "I judge we can presume where Nicole and Brianna are waiting.."

Cody grins and licks his teeth, "Yeah... lets go..." Cody says as he eagerly moves in direction of the shower area with Damien following behind him. As they get closer to their destination they hear the shower being turned off.

"Hmmm perhaps we shall see more than they are expecting us too..." Damien ponders out loud as he and Cody reach the entrance to the shower area.

"Let's wait... oh my god..." Cody says with a disgusted look on his face.

"My word...." Damien adds as he sees what Cody see which is WWE Hall of Fame Mae Young with a towel around her aged body.

Mae Young smiles as her eyes lock on the much younger Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes. "Oh hey baby...are you here to join me? I just finished, but I can turn the water back on..."

"No... no....NO!" Cody Rhodes says as he almost sounds like he is doing an impression of Daniel Bryan as he backs up.

"Madam, I strongly propose that you remove yourself from this location..." Damien Sandow says to Mae as he also backs away from the entrance to the shower area.

Mae Young steps out into the locker room walking at a fairly quickened pace toward Damien and Cody. "Oh...you want to see my puppies!?" Mae asks with excitement as she reaches for the towel around her aged body.

"Cody it appears that this extremely elderly lady is quite senile..." Damien says as he raises his hands to shield his own eyes.

"You just figuring that out?!" Cody says as he turns to head towards the locker room door

With Damien hand raised and over his eyes to shield himself, he is unaware of how close Mae Young has reached and the WWE Hall of Famer reaches forward to grab the waistline of his trunks to pull him closer.

"Stop that!" Damien says as drops his hands from his eyes when he feels himself being pulled forward by Mae Young.

"I'm out of here..." Cody says as he opens the locker room door and stops in his tracks when he sees The Bellas on the other side.

Brie and Nikki both look into the locker room with their eyebrows raised and their arms crossed against their chests. "Ummmm...what is going on here?" Brie asks.

Damien manages to push Mae's hands off of his trunks and steps away from her before looking over at Brie, "Cody and I came in here searching for you..."

"Yeah... you two said to meet you here... and when you didn't show we came inside... and then... SHE tried to molest us!" Cody says as he points at Mae Young.

Hey! Hey! Hey! You were the one trying to get with me, big boy!" Mae Young as she holds onto the towel around her body.

Nikki Bella makes a disgusted face and looks at Cody Rhodes. "Umm...ewww..."

That is not true!" Cody says.

Nikki looks over at Brie "Ummm...I think we should go.." Nikki says.

Brie nods her head "Yeah, I think so too..."

"This is clearly some misunderstanding..." Damien Sandow says as he starts to head over to where the Bellas are.

The Bella Twins exchanges glances with each other before they roll their eyes and proceeds to walk away from the locker room door.

"This is your fault, I knew we should have waited outside..." Cody says to Damien.

"My fault? You entered first and even asked if we should!" Damien replies.

Mae Young places her hands onto her hips and glances up toward the ceiling "Oh leave me alone, Lil! And I'm not drunk...at least not yet!" Mae Young says out loud.

******

As the match between Ryback and Mark Henry gets started, AJ Lee, wearing a black top and short dark blue jean shorts, Dolph Ziggler, wearing wrestling trunks and a sleeveless vest, and Big E Langston, wearing a wrestling singlet, are arriving at the Gorilla Position. "These guys better hurry up, I got to get out there to steal the show and show why I should be higher up on the card!" Dolph says as he seems less than thrilled with where he is positioned on WrestleMania lineup.

"At least we get a shot at some gold..." Big E says

"Babe, I need a warm up..." Dolph says to AJ while basically ignores Big E's comment

AJ presses her pouty lips together "Oh really?" AJ asks with a teasing laugh, "What exactly would you like, my ultra-hot Ziggy"

Dolph smirks, "Oh you know babe, a hot little suck and fuck..." Dolph replies as he reaches behind AJ and grabs her shorts covered ass.

AJ laughs and licks her teeth "Mmmmm...anything for you..." AJ says as she places her hands onto his gorgeously tanned and muscular chest.

"Now? Right before the match?" Big E asks.

"Yeah... and AJ you can suck off Big E too, he looks tense..." Dolph says.

AJ turns her head and slyly looks back at Big E Langston with her seductively crazed eyes. "Sounds delicious!"

"Of course... put start with me first babe..." Dolph says before Big E can reply to AJ's lustfully crazed comment.

AJ smiles and nods her head as the perky, but crazed, explicit Diva kneels down in front of the arrogant Show-Off, placing her hands onto his gorgeous waist and begins to lower his wrestling trunks.

Dolph Ziggler licks his lips as AJ lowers his trunks, freeing his already hardening cock which AJ instantly grabs with her right hand.

"Mmmmm..ohhh babe!" AJ says with excitement as she eagerly works her hand along his impressive shaft until fully hard.

"Mmmm yeah..." Dolph smirks as AJ rapidly moves her hand along the length of his large and thick cock.

AJ leans her head down and begins to playfully slap her tongue against the large head of his cock.

Dolph Ziggler licks his teeth as AJ smacks the head of his dick with her soft wet tongue. Big E Langston stands off to the side and folds his arms over his large chest.

AJ wickedly looks up at Ziggler as she slides her soft, wet tongue around the head of his cock, showing off her skilled experience.