WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn flicks her tongue against the area around Kane's piss-slit before she turns her head over to Daniel Bryan's cock and catches him by surprise as she drags her tongue up the length of his cock.

"Ahhhh YES! YES!" Daniel moans and shouts as Kaitlyn's tongue reaches the head of his meaty cock.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she begins to circle her tongue around the head of Daniel's cock, perfectly coating her saliva.

"Ahhh Yes! Mmmm Yes!" Daniel moans as Kaitlyn works her tongue completely around the head of his dick

Kaitlyn laughs a bit as she guides her tongue around the head of Daniel Bryan's cock, while she continues to work her hands on both cocks.

"Awww mmmmmm!" Daniel continues to moan as Kaitlyn works her skilled tongue all over the head of his rock hard dick.

"Mmm...": Kane groans as Kaitlyn twists her hand around his shaft as she strokes it.

Kaitlyn moves her two-tone haired head back toward Kane's monstrous cock and parts her lips, taking him into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around his shaft, the reigning Divas Champion begins to steadily bob her head to suck on his sock.

"Ahhh..." Kane groans as Kaitlyn bobs her head at a smooth and steady pace while she lets go of Daniel Bryan's dick. "NO! I'm not going to be denied some action!" Daniel says as he moves to kneel behind Kaitlyn and begins to work on lowering her jeans from her hips.

Kaitlyn lifts her beautiful and playful eyes to look up at Kane as she bobs her head steadily on his monstrous cock, gradually lowering her head further down as she places her hands onto his waist.

"Ahhhh..." Kane groans as Kaitlyn rocks her head back and forth on his cock. Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan has gotten Kaitlyn's jeans around her knees and is guiding his thick cock into the two-toned haired Diva's wet snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn groans around Kane's cock as she begins to rock forward onto her knees while Daniel Bryan pumps his cock into her nicely wet and tight pussy.

"Awwww YES!" Daniel moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Kaitlyn's twat.

"Mmmmm..." the seven foot tall Kane groans as Kaitlyn takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks forward on her knees in response to Daniel Bryan's eagerly swift thrusts, causing her to take Kane's large cock deeper into her incredible mouth.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Kane moans as Kaitlyn shows little trouble in being able to swallows the majority of his massive cock while Daniel is hammering her pussy from behind.

Kaitlyn turns her head on Kane's cock and grinds her lips on his shaft, while steadily bobbing her head back and forth. Kaitlyn rocks back on her knees and begins to push against Daniel's thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh YES! Mmmmm YES!" Daniel Bryan moans as he grabs Kaitlyn's waist as he slams his cock deeply into her cunt as she pushes back against him.

"Mmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmm.." Kaitlyn moans as her saliva perfectly drips against Kane's massive cock as she continues to bob her head back and forth.

"Ahhh..." Kane groans as Kaitlyn sucks, slurps and slobbers on his huge cock even as Daniel continues to deeply fuck her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as her nicely rounded and juicy ass smacks loudly against Daniel's waist as he drives his cock into her.

"Mmmmm fuck... YES!" Daniel moans as he repeatedly thrusts his cock balls deep into Kaitlyn's twat as she begins to lift her head up off of Kane's monstrous shaft.

Kaitlyn playfully smirks at Kane once her head is completely off of his cock and she slides her wet tongue across the large head.

Kane smirks slightly down at Kaitlyn as she flicks her tongue up and down against the head of his cock while Daniel keeps up his rapid pace of fucking her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans and lightly grits her teeth together as Daniel Bryan rams his cock into her. Kaitlyn places her left hand onto Kane's shaft and begins to stroke his saliva covered cock once again.

"Ahhhh YES! YES!" Daniel Bryan moans as he continues to fuck the Divas Champion for several moments before pulling out of her cunt while Kaitlyn uses her right hand to lift up her black top.

Kaitlyn removes her left hand from around Kane's shaft to have an easier advantage in removing her top, exposing her perfectly rounded and tanned, nicely juicy tits.

"Great rack..." Kane says before he proceeds to slowly lay down on the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Daniel asks.

"Divas like to get on top first..." Kane answers.

"Are you insane? No way a Kaitlyn can take that...that... THING inside of her!" Daniel snaps.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and smirks at Daniel Bryan. "Are you saying that he's actually bigger than you?"

"What?! NO!" Daniel Bryan replies.

"Right..." Kane says.

"You're just taller than I am... that's it!" Daniel snaps.

Kaitlyn laughs and shrugs her shoulders "Whatever you say, goat boy..." Kaitlyn replies as she moves to straddle Kane, lowering herself easily down onto his large cock.

"Ahhhh..." Kane groans as Kaitlyn takes inch after inch of his monstrous cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...damn...." Kaitlyn groans as she places her hands onto Kane's powerful chest and begins to rock forward on his cock.

Kane places his strong hands on Kaitlyn's waist as he starts to thrust his large cock upward into her snatch.

"NO! I'm not going to be left out!" Daniel Bryan snaps as he moves behind Kaitlyn and rams his cock into her toned yet juicy ass.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh YES!" Kaitlyn groans and laughs as she rocks forward on Kane's cock, with Daniel Bryan starting to thrust into her ass

"Ahhhhh...YES!" Daniel groans as he thrusts his cock rapidly in and out of Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmm..." Kane moans as firmly pumps his dick up into Kaitlyn's twat.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...mmmmm...ohhhhhh" Kaitlyn licks her lips and tilts her head back as she rocks forward on Kane's cock, grinding down.

The Big Red Machine keeps a very steady pace as he thrusts his cock repeatedly into Kaitlyn's cunt as she rides him. Meanwhile, Daniel has grabbed Kaitlyn's ass cheeks as he rams his dick deeply into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...damn Kane who knew...ahhhh you'd be this good..." Kaitlyn moans.

"Ahh... the few... Divas who were brave enough... to find out..." Kane replies as he increases the force of his upward thrusts.

"Ahhhh YES! Mmmmm YES!" Daniel Bryan moans as he pounds Kaitlyn's ass as hard as he can.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans and grits her teeth as she rocks on Kane's cock and steadily pushes back against Daniel's cock.

"Ahhh! Mmmm YES!" Daniel groans loudly as he keeps up his rapid pace of fucking Kaitlyn's asshole. Kane casually takes his left hand off of Kaitlyn's waist and begins to grope her left tit as he rams his cock harder up into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit...mmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as she pushes back on Daniel Bryan's cock, with her juicy ass smacking against his toned waist.

The reigning Tag Team Champions continue to have different approaches of fucking Kaitlyn, with Kane keeping a steady pace of powerful vertical thrusts into her twat while Daniel is manically fucking her ass

"Mmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh" Kaitlyn moans as she bounces at a quick pace on Kane's cock, while Daniel continues to thrust into her.

"Ahhhh YES! MMmmm YES! Ahhhh NO! NO!" Daniel groans as he feels his cock throbbing slightly as he fucks Kaitlyn's ass and he quickly pulls out which allows Kaitlyn to fully lift herself up and down on Kane's monstrous cock.

Kaitlyn turns her head back and smirks at Daniel Bryan. "Can't keep up, goat boy?" Kaitlyn says with a smirk as she rocks forward swiftly on Kane's cock, sitting up completely.

"I can...I'm just... pacing myself! Making this last longer for Kane's benefit, you know he never gets any action..." Daniel replies with a bitter tone in his voice.

"Mmmmm whatever..." Kane groans from beneath Kaitlyn as he keeps thrusting his cock up into her snatch.

Kaitlyn laughs as she moves forward on Kane's cock, working her pussy perfectly on his cock, with her juicy tits bouncing. "Mmmmmm...damn...goat boy...who are you kidding?" Kaitlyn asks with a laugh "I felt you...mmmm....throbbing..."

"NO! I was not!" Daniel shouts as he moves in front of Kaitlyn to face her directly. Kane just shakes his head while Kaitlyn repeatedly lifts and drops herself on his huge shaft.

"Mmmmmm...yeah you were..." Kaitlyn moans as she continues to bounce on Kane's cock before she manages to reach forward and takes hold of Daniel Bryan's cock.

"NO! I wasn't!" Daniel groans even as his cock throbs within Kaitlyn's grasp.

"Mmmmmm...sure you weren't....goat boy..." Kaitlyn says before she parts her lips and leans her head forward, taking Daniel Bryan's cock into her nicely wet mouth. As Kaitlyn begins to bob her head on Daniel's cock, she continues to perfectly move her body on Kane's cock, working her pussy on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh..." Kane groans as he continues to thrust his cock up into Kaitlyn's snatch.

"Mmmmm YES!" Daniel moans as Kaitlyn bobs her head on his throbbing cock that was in her ass just a few moments ago.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she steadily bobs her head forward on Daniel's cock, working her lips down his shaft.

"Awwww ahhhhh YES! Ahhhh YES!" Daniel moans as Kaitlyn sucks and slurps on his cock while Kane begins to lift her up off of his own dick so that he can roll out from beneath her.

Kaitlyn positions herself onto her knees in front of Daniel Bryan, placing her hands onto his toned waist as she brings her head forward, perfectly and smoothly bobbing her head.

"Ahhhh YES!" Daniel groans as Kaitlyn bobs her head back and forth on his heavily throbbing cock. Kane kneels behind Kaitlyn and he proceeds to force his monstrous cock into her ass, stretching her asshole like few Superstars are capable of.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Kaitlyn moans around Daniel Bryan's cock and presses her lips tightly around his cock as she feels the monstrous cock of the Big Red Machine starting to thrust into her juicy ass.

"Awww..." Kane groans as he pumps every inch of his cock into Kaitlyn's asshole with so much force that he causes her to jolt forward.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she takes Daniel's cock deeper into her mouth, with her saliva dripping down on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh YES! NO! NO! NO.... AHHH YES!" Daniel Bryan moans as he begins to flood Kaitlyn's mouth with his cum while Kane pounds her ass.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and looks up at Daniel Bryan with her beautiful, playful eyes as her mouth fills with cum. Kaitlyn turns her head on his cock, grinding her lips and smoothly lowering her head down as she swallows his cum.

"Ahhh awww..." Daniel groans as Kaitlyn deep throats his cock as the last spurts of cum shoot from his piss slit.

"Awwww... ahhhh..." Kane grunts as he slams his cock harder into Kaitlyn's ass.

Kaitlyn unwraps her lips from around Daniel Bryan's cock and lifts her head after swallowing all of his cum. Kaitlyn licks her lips and turns her head to look back at the mask covered face of Kane and smirks as he powerfully pulls her back against his cock.

The seven-foot tall former WWE Champion continues his assault on Kaitlyn's ass, using a constant series of powerful thrusts while at the same time using a very steady pace.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Kaitlyn moans and grits her teeth as she places her hands firmly down in front of her on the floor of the hallway.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Kane groans loudly as he begins to increase the pace of his thrusts, which forces Kaitlyn to use all her strength to brace herself to withstand his anal onslaught.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..mmmmm...damn..." Kaitlyn groans.

"YES! Fuck her! FUCK HER ASS!" Daniel shouts as Kane plows his cock at incredible combination of speed and force.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as sweat drips down her face and her body.

The Big Red Machine lives up to his nickname as he repeatedly shoves his monstrous cock into Kaitlyn's ass with his huge balls smacking loudly against her ass cheeks

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck..." Kaitlyn groans and lustfully throws her head back.

"YES! YES! Pound her ass like it's Dolph Ziggler!" Daniel shouts as Kane's thrusts causes Kaitlyn's body to jolt forward.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans as her juicy, tanned ass smacks loudly against Kane's waist.

"Ahhhhh... awww..." Kane groans as his cock begins to throb as he continues to hammer Kaitlyn's ass.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she feels his thrusts becoming for erratic and deep.

"Awww.... ahhhh.... awww...." Kane grunts loudly as he begins to cum inside of Kaitlyn's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and presses her lips together as her body shivers at the sudden release of Kane's cum.

"Awww... ahhhh..." Kane groans as he slams his cock a few more times into Kaitlyn's ass until he is finished cumming.

"Mmmmmmm...damn..." Kaitlyn moans and turns her head to look back at Kane with a smirk

Kane pulls out of Kaitlyn's cum filled ass and stands up. However before Kane can reply to Kaitlyn, Daniel says, "Don't get cocky Kane, she was just being nice..."

Kane looks at Daniel, "Yeah she was being nice to you..."

"No... she was being nice to you..." Daniel replies.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and starts to stand up from the floor "Ummm...guys..." Kaitlyn begins to say, however, Kane and Daniel Bryan are now too focused on each other.

"You have such an ego! Like any Diva would really fuck you if I wasn't here..." Daniel Bryan says.

"Oh shut up..." Kane replies.

"Guys...ummmm...guys..." Kaitlyn says, attempting to interrupt the bickering.

"What?!" Daniel snaps as he looks at Kaitlyn.

"You really need to chill out..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh.

"That is what I keep telling him..." Kane says.

"I do NOT need to chill out!" Daniel shouts.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks at Kane "And how do you not just knock him out on a daily basis?"

"I just remember that if I do... then I have to go back to see the most vile... sick... and twisted person on this planet... Doctor Shelby..." Kane says with a shudder.

*****

"Excuse me! Excuse me! I said...excuse me!" The shrill voice of RAW Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero says within the catering room of the MetLife Stadium, as she stands in front of the catering table with her hands cupped together. "Now that I have everyone's attention..." Vickie says proudly. "I would like to say what an honor it is to host tonight's WrestleMania party....so enjoy and make sure you eat up this delicious food that I have arranged!" Vickie says to the gathered guests at the present moment which consist of Hornswoggle and the Great Khali sitting at a table, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil of the Prime Time Players conversing with WWE Hall of Famer the Iron Shiek at an adjacent table, SmackDown Senior Advisor Theodore Long and WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons standing near the catering table preparing to grab a set of plates to pick out their food, and the Assistant to the Managing Supervisor Brad Maddox with the newly inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Mick Foley attempting to distance himself from the often times spacey individual.

"Hornswoggle... where is Natalya? Wasn't she supposed to be here?" The Great Khali asks with his heavy Indian accent.

"Um maybe she got caught up with something! You know Nattie, she is always getting involved with whatever comes up..." Hornswoggle replies.

"Hey Shieky Baby, how about you tell us what you think of Hulk Hogan?" Titus O'Neil says to the legendary Iron Shiek.

"Yeah, we got time for that..." Darren Young ads as he uses his hair pick on his fro.

Iron Shiek spits out a piece of a dinner roll that he was chewing on and slams his hands down onto the table. "HULK HOGAN!? HULK HOGAN!?" Iron Shiek yells. "Let me tell ya somethin' about Hulk Hogan!" Iron Shiek continues to yell before he stands up from his seat. "Dat no good jabroni...I kick his ass from one side of da ring all the way over to da other side of da ring!"

As The Iron Shiek continues his rant about the Hulkster, Teddy Long is talking to Ron Simmons over by the catering table, "Can you believe this playa? Vickie taking credit for something I put together? It's just not right, it's just like when JBL went on and on about the APA servicing anyone for the right price a few years back and wouldn't let you get a word in..." Teddy Long says as Ron Simmons tries to get a word in, "But you know what playa, I got things all figured out, and if things go right I'll be..."

"DAMN!" Ron Simmons says loudly in order to cut Teddy off.

Meanwhile, at the catering table, the Hardcore Legend and best-selling author, Mick Foley, is picking up a can of Pepsi from the refreshment end as Brad Maddox stands behind him and taps him on the shoulder. "Say...Mick Foley..." Brad Maddox says as he places his hands onto his hips.

"What is it now Bradley?" Mick Foley asks as he turns to look towards the space-headed former referee.

"Uh...it's Brad...Brad Maddox..." He replies with a smile. "Assistant Managing Supervisor of RAW...I kind of run things there...but you already knew that, because...well lets be honest, I am pretty famous..." Brad Maddox says with a nod of his head

"Famous for what?" Mick Foley asks as he opens the can of Pepsi

"Taking all the hard hits that everyone else was too afraid to do...duh..." Brad Maddox says with a smile.

"Okay..." Mick says as he shakes his head slightly.

Meanwhile Howard Finkle enters the catering room, holding a large WrestleMania themed cake, "Vickie... Vickie... the cake is here..." Howard says as he starts to approach Vickie Guerrero with the cake.

Vickie smiles as Howard Finkle approaches her with the cake. "Oh good! It looks perfect!" Vickie says as she turns to an area of the table that is vacant. "Just put it here, Howard...and be careful with it!"

"Okay!" Howard says as he turns to move in the direction Vickie wants him to.

"Hey Khali... watch this..." Hornswoggle says as he moves off of his seat and sneakily moves to where he can trip Finkle.

"WHOA!" Finkle yells out as he trips and he ends up throwing the cake towards Vickie while he falls to the floor.

Vickie barely has time to react as the cake leaves Howard Finkle's hands and travels the short distance, hitting directly into the face. As the cake falls down the floor of the catering room, Vickie's face is covered in frosting and little chunks of cake.

"DAMN!" Ron Simmons says loudly drawing nearly everyone's attention towards Vickie Guerrero.

"Shouldn't you go... over there?" Mick Foley asks Brad Maddox who has yet to notice what has happened to Vickie.

"So...I was thinking this idea for a match concept that has never been done before, hoping I could run it by you and get your thoughts Mick-o..." Brad Maddox says as he continues to talk. "Ok...so I'm thinking....putting this big steel cage that goes around the entire ringside area and it has a caged roof..."

Mick looks at Brad for a long moment, "You're kidding me right?" Mick asks while he reaches into his left pocket.

"It's great! Don't you think?!" Brad asks with excitement, before he continues on. "It's never been done before...it'd be fantastic! You could even have it set up so the participants could escape the cage and go to the top, maybe someone could get thrown off...maybe like onto an announce table or something!?" Brad Maddox says.

"Ah-ha..." Mick nods his head as he pulls a rolled up sock out of his left pocket and turns slightly away from Brad in order to put in onto his right hand.

"You know...I'm thinking of calling it Cell of Hell...what do you think about that, Mick- o?" Brad Maddox asks

1...45678...12