WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm yeah show off those skills babe..." Ziggler moans as AJ circles her tongue around the large head of his dick.

AJ teasingly slides her wet tongue across the tender area of Ziggler's piss-slit before she parts her lips and takes his cock eagerly into her mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Ziggler moans as AJ begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." AJ Lee moans as she wraps her lips around his shaft and smoothly bobs her head, sucking his cock at a wickedly teasing pace.

"Awww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Ziggler groans as AJ sucks and slurps on his cock while Big E watches stoically.

AJ places her hands onto Ziggler's waist as she bobs her head smoothly on his cock, taking him deeper into her nicely wet mouth.

"Mmmmm shit... awww..." Ziggler moans and places a hand on AJ's head as she swallows more of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." AJ Lee happily moans as she eagerly bobs her head on his cock, with her sultry, pouty lips gliding along his shaft.

"Awww yeah babe... mmmm fuck..." Dolph Ziggler moans as AJ sucks, slurps and slobbers on his stiff shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm.." AJ moans as she swiftly bobs her head, wetting his cock heavily with her saliva.

"Mmmmm fuck ahhh yeah babe... mmmm you better drop the shorts so I can really get a warm up..." Dolph says with a groan and smirk.

AJ unwraps her lips and eagerly lifts her head off of his cock. "Mmmm...you want that, Ziggy?"

"Yeah I do..." Dolph replies with a smirk.

AJ nods her head and obediently pushes her shorts down from her hips, swaying her ass from side to side as she remains down on her knees.

"And don't forget to give Big E a bit of a warm up too..." Dolph says with a smirk. Big E doesn't say anything but lowers the strap of his wrestling singlet followed by pushing it down to let out his large black dick.

AJ licks her lips and stands up from the floor to lower her shorts completely down her smooth legs before she turns around to face Big E Langston.

"Fuck yeah... this is what I'm talking about..." Dolph says as he moves closer behind AJ and proceeds to guide his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh Ziggy..." AJ groans as she feels Ziggler's cock entering her pussy and beginning to pump into her, causing her to lean forward.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Dolph moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of AJ's snatch while she places her hands on Big E's muscular waist.

AJ slyly looks up at Big E before she lowers her head and parts her lips in order to take his black cock into her sweetly sultry mouth.

"Awww..." Big E moans as AJ begins to eagerly bob her head on his large black shaft.

"Mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as he grabs AJ by her waist as he thrusts his dick deeper and harder into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm!" AJ moans as she bobs her head on Big E's impressive black shaft, while her petite body easily moves forward with Ziggler thrusting into her.

"Mmmm yeah babe... mmmm fuck..." Dolph groans as he briskly rams his cock into AJ's snatch while he pulls her back against himself while she sucks Big E's dick.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh!" AJ Lee moans around Big E's black cock as she bobs her head at a quickening pace in result to Ziggler pounding into her from behind.

"Ahhhh..." Big E groans as AJ Lee slobbers lustfully on his shaft.

"Mmmm fuck..." Dolph grunts as he continues to ram his cock into AJ's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm....gahhhhh...gahhhhh..." AJ lustfully gags as she lowers her head further down on Big E Langston's cock.

"Awww mmmm yeah gag on his dick babe..." Dolph moans as he keeps driving his cock into AJ's twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm...gahhhhhh...gahhhhh..." AJ continues to moan and gag around Big E's black cock with her saliva heavily dripping down as her adorable ass smacks against Ziggler's waist

"Mmmm..." Big E moans as AJ whorishly sucks his cock while her boyfriend continues to hammer her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." AJ moans as she turns her head on Big E Langston's black shaft, grinding her lips perfectly.

"Ahhhh yeah babe,,, mmm fuck..." Dolph groans a she hammers AJ's snatch from behind.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Big E moans as AJ keeps her eager pace of sucking his dick.

"Mmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she looks up at Big E as she bobs her head at a smooth, teasing pace on his black shaft.

"Ahhh mmmmm aww..." Big E groans as his cock begins to throb within AJ's skilled mouth.

"Ahhh ahhhh..." Dolph moans as he continues to brisk pace of fucking AJ's hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." AJ moans and presses her lips tightly around Big E's black shaft as she swiftly bobs her head forward.

"Awww... ahhh mmmm damn..." Big E Langston moans as he soon begins to cum within AJ's mouth.

AJ slyly smirks around Big E's black cock as his warm cum starts to fill her eager mouth.

"Mmmm fuck... awww..." Dolph groans as he keeps plowing his cock into AJ's snatch.

AJ lifts her head off of Big E Langston's cock and licks her lips as she pushes back against Ziggler.

Without saying anything Big E proceeds to pull his singlet back up while Dolph pulls out of AJ's pussy. After turning AJ around, Dolph lifts her up and lowers her tight cunt down onto his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh Ziggy!" AJ moans as she wraps her legs around Ziggler's waist as her petite body bounces up and down on his shaft, while driving up into her pussy.

"Mmmm awww yeah... ahhhh..." Dolph groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of AJ's snatch while holding her up with ease.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" AJ moans as she places her hands onto Ziggler's strong arms while bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm awww... ahhh fuck..." Dolph groans as AJ grinds her pussy down on his pistoning shaft.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh baby!" AJ moans lustfully as she rocks forward on his cock.

"Awwww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as he moves his hands underneath AJ's thighs while he keeps ramming his dick into her twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh gosh!" AJ moans as her petite body jolts upward on his cock, with each of his firm thrusts.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh... shit..." Dolph grunts as his cock starts to throb within AJ's hot wet pussy as he continues to hold her up and fuck her.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh!" AJ moans and presses her perky, sultry lips together while she grinds down and rocks on Ziggler's cock.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Dolph Ziggler moans as he keeps pumping his throbbing cock into AJ's tight snatch.

AJ licks her lips and slyly locks her eyes with Ziggler as she lowers herself down on his cock, grinding her wet pussy on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck babe..." Dolph moans as he begins to cum inside of AJ's very wet pussy.

AJ bites down on her bottom lip and rocks forward on his cock as she feels the warm rush of his cum flooding into her wet pussy.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhh..." Dolph groans as he holds AJ on his cock as he fills her pussy with his jizz.

"Mmmmm...Baby....Do what you do best...and show off tonight..." AJ says with a sly smirk as she moves her hands against his gorgeously tanned and muscular chest as he keeps her held up.

"Of course and then I'm going to fuck you with that a Championship belt around my waist..." Dolph smirks.

******

As Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston and AJ Lee head to the ring for the Tag Team Championship match against Team Hell No, singer Skylar Grey is in the catering area looking over the assortment of treats and food as the sleazily seductive dancing Superstar known as Fandango stealth-fully approaches her from behind. "Mmmmm delicious..." Fandango says as he stands directly behind Skylar. Fandango is dressed in black pants and a matching vest that has 'What's My Name' embroidered on the back.

Skylar, dressed in a black criss-crossed top that shows of her toned stomach and a gray skirt that hangs lower on one side, raises an eyebrow and turns around to face Fandango with a curious look "Ummm...what?"

"Just admiring.... a hot looking... dish..." Fandango replies as he noticeably glances down at Skylar's exposed stomach.

Skylar presses her lips together and nods her head slightly. "Right...ummm...ok..." Skylar says before she moves to step away from Fandango.

Fandango moves to step in front of Skylar, "Now... I wonder... if the... taste... is as good as the... looks..." Fandango says slyly as he places his left hand on Skylar's waist.

Skylar glances down at Fandango's hand on her waist before she reaches down and removes his hand. "Ummm..."Skylar Grey pauses for a moment before she shakes her head and moves to walk away from the seductive, yet creepy Fandango.

"No need to play hard to get....Fandango always gets what he wants..." Fandango says as he grabs Skylar's left hand when she is a foot away from him and proceeds to pull her back with just enough force to cause her to spin towards him, resulting her body being pressed against his.

Skylar Grey's hands end up resting upon his gorgeously tanned and impressively muscular, seducing chest, with her eyes looking with her creepily seductive eyes.

Fandango smirks down at Skylar as he places his hands on her waist before slowly sliding them behind the gorgeous singer in order to teasingly rub her ass through the material of her skirt.

Skylar keeps her eyes locked with Fandango and licks her lips as she appears to be overcome by the intense seduction radiating off of him.

With his hands on her ass, Fandango pulls Skylar even closer to himself so that she can feel his crotch against her as he begins to move his hips, as if he was dancing against her.

Skylar starts to lightly move her hands against his impressive muscular chest, keeping her eyes locked with him as she moves her hips in response to Fandango.

"Now...answer my question... do you taste as good... as you look..." Fandango asks with his alluring drawn out style of speaking while moving against Skylar just as he gives her skirt covered ass a firm squeeze.

Skylar bites down on her bottom lip and playfully laughs "The question should be...do you?"

"Find out..." Fandango smirks as he gives a simple two word reply before taking hold of one of Skylar's hand while placing his free hand on her hips. Fandango then proceeds to turn and dip Skylar backward before laying her on the floor of the catering away where he then pulls her up so that she is sitting on her knees perfectly in front of him.

Skylar lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at Fandango with a smirk before she raises her hands to the waist line of his wrestling pants and proceeds to push them down.

Fandango removes his vest from his upper body, giving Skylar an opportunity to view his upper body without any obstructions while she lowers his wrestling pants, however her attention is soon lowered as she sees the impressive thickness and length of Fandango's now exposed cock.

Skylar Grey nods her head with approval. "Nice..." Skylar says with a smile before she places her left hand around his shaft and smoothly works her hand along his shaft.

"Mmmm..." Fandango moans and smirks slyly as Skylar moves her left hand back and forth along the length of his hardening cock.

Skylar leans her head down and gently brushes her tongue across the head of Fandango's cock, releasing a moan as she gets the first taste of his cock.

Fandango places his hands on his gorgeous waist as Skylar again drags her tongue against the head of his fully harden cock.

"Mmmmmmm..." Skylar moans as she slaps her tongue the head of his cock, moving her hand perfectly along his rock hard cock.

Fandango licks his teeth as he watches Skylar smack his cock with her tongue as she continues to stroke it.

Skylar Grey lifts her beautiful eyes once again to look up at Fandango as she brushes her tongue around the head of his cock, coating it nicely with her saliva.

"Mmmm..." Fandango moans and smirks down at Skylar, keeping his creepily seductive eyes locked on her as she drags her tongue all over the head of his dick.

Skylar parts her lips and takes the head of Fandango's cock into her mouth, lowering her slightly down on his shaft before she begins to bob her head to suck on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm... ahhh..." Fandango moans as Skylar bobs her head up and down on his cock while she holds it a slightly upward angle.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Skylar moans as she wraps her nicely moist and soft lips around his shaft, bobbing at a steady pace.

"Ahhh..." Fandango groans as Skylar drags her lips against his cock as she sucks it.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmm.." Skylar moans as she starts to gradually bob her head at a quicker pace.

"Awww yeah... mmmm...." Fandango moans as Skylar sucks his cock at an eagerly brisk pace.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmm...mmmmm..." Skylar Grey moans as she works over his cock with her talented mouth, moistening his cock with her saliva.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Fandango groans as Skylar's tongue moves against the bottom side of his dick while she continues to blow him.

Skylar removes her hands from around his shaft in order to place both of her hands onto his gorgeous waist and bobs her head steadily forward at a quickened pace.

Fandango licks his teeth and smirks as Skylar moves her hands against his waist in perfect sequence with how she is bobbing her head on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." The gorgeous vocalist moans as she rocks her head forward, taking him deeper into her perfect mouth.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Fandango groans as Skylar swallows nearly his entire cock while her moans vibrate against his shaft.

Skylar Grey lustfully looks up at Fandango as she slaps her tongue against the bottom side of Fandango's impressive cock as she continues to maneuver her head.

"Mmmmm awww ahhh..." Fandango moans as Skylar turns her head from side to side on his large dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Skylar moans as she bobs her head at a swift pace on his cock, with her saliva dripping off of his cock while inside of her mouth.

Fandango licks his teeth, "Ahhhh mmm good... now I want a taste..." Fandango says as he starts to pull his cock out of Skylar's lustful mouth.

Skylar nods her head, with her lips around Fandango's cock as he removes his shaft from her mouth. Fandango's cock leaves her mouth with a seductive pop.

Fandango licks his teeth as Skylar begins to lift up her black criss-crossed top, exposing her nicely sized and firm tits.

Skylar sets her top down on the floor and proceeds to stand up, lowering her gray skirt down from her waist and down her smooth, gorgeous legs.

Once Skylar steps out of her skirt, Fandango guides her back over to the catering table and has her bend over it before kneeling behind her. After spreading her ass cheeks with his hands, Fandango begins to drag his tongue up and down against her ass crack.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Skylar moans and her body trembles at the touch of Fandango's tongue moving against her gorgeous ass crack.

Fandango holds Skylar's ass cheeks apart as he digs his fingers into them while he moves his tongue up and down at a steady pace.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Skylar moans and pushes against Fandango's face as his tongue slyly moves along her tanned ass crack.

"Mmmm.... " Fandango moans as he coats Skylar's ass crack with his saliva as keeps a firm grip of her backside.

"Ohhhhh that feels so good..." Skylar Grey moans as she licks her lips.

Fandango drags his tongue from Skylar's ass crack before leaning forward to where he can start darting his tongue against her wet snatch.

Skylar trembles once against and takes a deep breath as she feels his sly tongue starting to flick and lap against her nicely wet pussy.

"Mmmm..." Fandango moans as he flicks his tongue back and forth against Skylar's snatch while she lifts her right leg up slightly from the floor in order to make easier for him to lick her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...ohhhhhh.." Skylar Grey lustfully moans and begins to push against his tongue.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..."Fandango groans as he pushes his tongue into Skylar's twat and begins to dart it in and out of her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh..." Skylar groans.

Fandango moves his tongue around inside of Skylar's wet pussy as pushes back against face.

Skylar grits her teeth and turns her head to look back at Fandango as she moves on her feet, pushing eagerly against his tongue.

Fandango slides his tongue out of Skylar's snatch and drags it against her until he reaches the bottom of her ass crack. As he slowly stands up, Fandango drags his tongue further up, sliding it against the crack of her ass to her lower back and then up her spine.

"Mmmmmm...shit..." Skylar moans as she shivers and trembles as she feels his tongue slyly moving along his spine.

Fandango lifts his head and smirks at Skylar as she looks back at him and without saying a word, he proceeds to ram his cock into her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm.....ohhhh damn..." Skylar groans as her body moves forward against the catering table as he begins to pump into her while she is bent over it.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Fandango groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Skylar's snatch.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhhh..." Skylar moans with his cock deeply pounding into her wet snatch.

Fandango places his hands on Skylar's waist and as he thrusts his cock into her twat he forces her to start moving her hips from side to side.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Skylar moans as she grinds back against his cock, pushing back on her feet.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Fandango moans as he plows every inch of his cock into Skylar's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh...." Skylar moans as her gorgeous ass smacks against his waist as he deeply pounds his cock into her.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... awww..." Fandango groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Skylar's hot wet twat while she is bent over the table.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Skylar moans and closes her eyes as she feels him firmly pounding into her from behind.

Fandango begins to slow down his thrusts and soon pulls out of Skylar's pussy. After turning the gorgeous vocalist around, Fandango lifts Skylar onto the table and then guides his cock back into her cunt

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit..." Skylar moans and tilts her head back as she wraps her gorgeous legs around his waist as he pumps into her.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm.... awww..." Fandango groans as he thrusts his long, thick cock in and out of Skylar's snatch.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Skylar Grey moans as she pushes against his cock, grinding her nicely wet pussy on his cock.

Fandango places his hands on Skylar's thighs as he repeatedly thrusts his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh..mmmmmm" Skylar moans and closes her eyes as she places her hands onto muscular, tanned arms as he repeatedly pumps into her.

"Awww... mmmm..." Fandango licks his lips as he sharply thrusts his cock all the way into Skylar's twat, causing her to constantly rock on the table's smooth surface.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh!" Skylar moans lustfully and begins to breath heavy as his cock thrusts all the way into her pussy.

As Fandango thrusts his cock in and out of Skylar's snatch he begins to move his hips from side to side, resulting in his cock being pumped into the vocalist's pussy at slightly different angles.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...mmmmm!" Skylar moans and grits her teeth as she feels his cock ramming as deep as possible

"Mmmmm ahhh... awww... mmmm..." Fandango groans as he keeps an impressive pace of thrusting his cock nonstop into Skylar's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmm..." Skylar moans as sweat begins to drip off of her gorgeous body.

"Ahhhh mmmm... awwww..." Fandango moans as his cock begins to throb as he continues to ram his cock into Skylar's twat.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Skylar moans loudly as she bucks her hips forward and pushes against his cock.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhh..." Fandango moans as he keeps his thrusts steady even as the throbbing of his cock builds up.