X-Mas Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Tess then dragged me around the city, picking up stuff for the party, clothes, accessories and other shit. I pried some details about the party from my aunt, it's at Taylor, Anderson, and Partners, there will be a lot of drinking and that I should dress classy. She reluctantly bought me a suit, a cheap one, saying that I was to pay her back. That's cold. In the hours we spent bouncing around the city, my aunt could only look at me in this resentful, icy stare. It screamed to me that I was never going to win her over, maybe I should stop trying? Do this Christmas party heist and then accept being cut out of her life. Fuck, that sound so depressing.

We just finished some more shopping when I heard a familiar voice yell, "Hey Max, man!"

I spun around and smiled, "Ah, Swen! How you doing, man?" I gave him a quick hug and saw him looking at Tess, probably why I am hanging around with a sexy older woman. "This is my Aunt Tess. Aunt Tess, this is Jared Swenson or Swen."

Swen and I started to catch up while Aunt Tess looked on, bored. But as after we both congratulating each other for getting clean, we began to reminisce about the old days and I would see my aunt slowly started to listen to every word. I guess she was like Alice and never really knew what my life was like before rehab, like the type of people I was stuck with, where I lived and that I was in prison. I heard a loud gasp when Swen and I compared shank scars or when we reminisced fighting off various creeps when we used to sleep in the park.

Swen was running late for his job, so we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. I turned back to face my aunt, trying not to laugh. Her face screamed disbelief and concern. "Max," she said, softly speaking my name which was a first, "That man with the goggles...did he...?" All that previous coldness had disappeared, now replaced with deep worry and teary-eyes.

I felt my blood boil with rage as she referred to that sick fucker Karl. "No, I hit him in the throat before he went all Kevin Spacey on me," I spoke in an eerily calm tone. I looked away and then back at her, "Is there more stuff you want to do?" I asked, trying to run away from that subject.

Aunt Tess nodded and we silently walked to her car. We said nothing during the ride, she didn't even have the radio on. I could see the wheels turning in her brain, sensing that she wanted to ask me something but couldn't find the words. Only Mom really knows all the horrifying shit I went through during my brown era, but I have teased Alice with a couple of incidents, which she does not care for and really gets depressed. Seeing Aunt Tess possible soften, a thought popped into my mind, I could use my past to gain some sympathy from her. But then again, it would feel cheap and exploitive. Wow, I'm starting to get morals.

We stopped near the river and an old brick apartment building loomed in front of us. Aunt Tess tried to explain the situation, I was supposed to meet a guy that she got to follow Marie around, collect the photos and pay him. All very noir. I think that was it, I was struggling to pay attention. I've been here before; my mind flashbacked to all the times I'd come here to buy baggies. The first two rules of rehab are not to visit old haunts and not to meet up with old friends; both are heavy triggers to relapsing. I could explain to Aunt Tess, walk out or do something.

"Max? Are you listening?" Aunt Tess asked, her tone now losing all its previous edge.

I turned to her and saw a brief flash of concern on her face. I nodded and took the money, repeating the name Travis, the guy I was supposed to meet. With my heart racing, I walked into the bordered up lobby, seeing nothing had changed from the last time I was here, I think Ox was with me. Climbing the stairs, I saw the same old graffiti, the same old blood stains, and even some old faces. They were lying on soiled mattresses with a belt around the arm, looking very frail. This was me a couple of months ago. Shit, I could still be me now.

I found a guy standing outside a room, looking like the definition of sketchy. In the room, a stick-thin hooker was servicing an equally thin guy. Some things you don't get to see in the civilized world. "Travis?" I asked.

The guy nodded and pulled a dozen of photos. All were of Marie meeting various people, it didn't mean much to me, probably a lot to Aunt Tess. Counting the money in front of him, I could hear touters downstairs offering tasters to the junkies. Fuck, I need to get out of here. Making the exchanged, I literally ran from him. Weaving through many obstacles, a girl puking, a young dealer offering samples and some preppy guy offering to suck my dick for 20 dollars; I made it outside.

I walked back to the car, seeing Aunt Tess standing cautiously next to it. Handing her the photos, I found my hand trembling and I was sweating profusely. She had some questions, I ignored her and rushed inside. I knew what was happening and should speak to Steve. I knew that she was listening but I didn't give a fuck as I talked to my sponsor. I heard her mutter 'fuck' as I explained all the things I saw and why I went to a place with such obviously triggers. I promised Steve that I'd see him later this week and then collapsed in the back seat, lying down like the crumpled mess I am.

Looking up, I caught Aunt Tess staring at me from the driver's seat. She looked scared and worried. "I'm going to take you home."

--

We drove to Upper Arlington, by then I had calmed down. Aunt Tess didn't say much, but I felt that she was relieved which is weird. I mean before, all our interactions were just her ordering me around, no questions or small talk. She had this air around her like she was moments from punching me in the throat. But during the ride, I could sense that tension was gone, now replaced by sorrow. I can only guess that she felt remorse in sending a former junkie to a building filled with temptation.

We pulled up and saw Mom waiting for us; she was glaring at me. Oh fuck, what now? After what just happened, I can't be on her wrong side. Since Halloween, she has been providing me unending support in getting my life back together and further developing my oedipal fantasies. Whatever I have done to get her that angry at me, is not good and I will need to make things right immediately. If I can't, then I don't think I'm going to survive without her.

"Where were you?" Mom asked the instant I stepped out of the car, her arms crossed, nostrils flaring and a death glare on her face. "I was waiting for you." She then walked back into the house.

Shit! I was supposed to meet her up for GED signup today. I had completely forgotten about it, with Aunt Tess dragging me around the city, it completely slipped my mind. I looked at my phone; I saw that she had been trying to reach me all day. Stupid burner. I followed her into the house, Aunt Tess coming in beside me. Did I see pity in my aunt's face?

"I know Mom, but I had to..." I glanced at Aunt Tess.

"MAX!" Mom then yelled, "What did we discuss? You have to get your life back together. You have to take everything seriously now!"

"Sara," Aunt Tess spoke up. She then flanked me and touched my arm, which could be progress. "Sara, it's my fault. I had him doing errands for me. He was helping me out. It was something important."

"What was more important than his education?" Mom replied back, glaring at her sister now. "I know you rather have him rot in prison, but Alice and I are trying to help him."

Aunt Tess sighed and then pointed to the kitchen, "Sara, can we talk?"

Mom didn't move for a moment but then nodded and they both left. I could hear them mumbling and the occasional word, but couldn't make it out. I wanted to eavesdrop, though that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Since I came back, there's been this tension between Mom and Tess. Mom hated that her sister has been threatening me with prison. It's probably the best for them to sort things out. I moved to the living room and flipped through the channels.

After ten or so minutes, both sisters returned. I jumped from the sofa and turned to them. They looked calm and smiled at each other.

"Max," Mom whispered. She then hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Sorry about that. It's great you're helping your aunt but you have to think about the future, okay?"

I nodded.

"Good. I still want you to help your aunt as much as you can. But because you want to," Mom then glanced at Tess. "Oh shit, it's nearly five. Gary will be back here soon. You have to go. Tess, can you give him a ride?"

"Wait, Max isn't staying with you?" She asked, looking confused.

"Gary would never allow it. He's a bad influence on Alice, according to him," she rolled her eyes, "And we should listen to him, because..."

"Then where are you living?" Aunt Tess turned to me and arched her eyebrow.

"It's an interesting place," I smiled back, scratching the back of my neck.

--

On the ride back to Westgate, I felt things slightly improve with Aunt Tess. She cautiously asked me the now-usual questions, how rehab went, my plans and how I'm doing mentally. My mom and sister have been asked me the same stuff when I left Shore Heart. I explained to Aunt Tess, the ins and outs of rehab, I'm looking at a bunch of community colleges and how I'm trying to prevent relapsing, like not seeing old friends and hanging out with dealers.

"I'm sorry about that. I should have tried to understand."

"It's okay; you didn't know," I shrugged, "Like you said, I owe you. And if I didn't mistake that witch for you, this thing between us wouldn't have happened."

"What? What do you mean?"

She never knew? Didn't mom tell her?

"So... I never meant to have sex with you that night. When I went to the party, I was on the lookout for you, so that I could avoid you. I thought I spotted you dressed as a witch; I remember running out of the break room when I thought you were there. Then I saw Marie then Elvira came up to me," I smirked.

"I did not know that," Aunt Tess mumbled. She then pulled up and cut the engine. Peering over the wheel, she frowned at the boarded up townhouse that was my home. "That's where you're living?"

"Yeah," I nervously replied. "Do you want me to give you the key-logger?"

She nodded. Seeing the group of guys out in front, I sighed as I stepped out of the car. This is going to be a problem. I saw one of the guys was Tad, an obnoxious shit who thinks that he's god because he played football for Wolverines for a brief second. He likes to be the big man and not the guy who fucked up his scholarship by taking a lot of cocaine. He's going to start something. I heard heels click behind me, turning around I saw Aunt Tess following me for reasons unknown. This is going to be even worse.

He and his posse blocked the front door, grinning at me. "What's a retarded fuck you doing with a hot MILF," he cackled and then turned to Aunt Tess, "You can do better than this faggy shit. I can give it to you real good!"

"FUCK YOU TAD!" I screamed with my face inches from his, "You don't talk my family like that! I'll fuck you up! I'll cut you!" I was told to stick to prison rules here, don't lend anything to anyone, stand your ground and fight back so not to be someone's bitch. I know Tad will probably kick my ass but I have no choice.

He glared at me for a couple of moments before backing away. Thank god. I turned back to my aunt; her mouth was wide open, her eyes fixed on me, shocked at what she just saw. I nervously led her to my room, avoiding all the other freaks residing in this illegal halfway home. I don't think she'll have a good time with Kevin, who loves crystal meth and anti-Semitism. As soon as we got into my room, I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Is this... is this where you're staying?" She asked, walking around, looking unimpressed.

"Yeah," I shrugged. It's not that bad compared to the underpass or some of the abandoned buildings I lived in before.

"Your mom knows about this?" Tess said, staring at the bloodstain in the middle.

I was told that it was a result of an 'accidental stabbing' between two guys.

"She only knows what I tell her and tries not to think about the blanks," I replied, "Alice is only one who's been here. But only outside. I haven't let her come upstairs." I then handed her a flash drive, "It's got the key-logger. It will record everything on Marie's laptop and you'll have cloud access."

"Thanks," Aunt Tess said. Her attention then turned to the four walls of the room, realizing I had no bathroom. "I should be going."

"Yeah, I'll walk you out."

I led her outside. Luis was out there, staring at me. Fuck, I'm going to get punched in the face or he's planning to steal my shit, god I hope is the former. As we headed down the stairs, I could feel Aunt Tess silently judging the house and the other psychos that lived here. She had a solemn look on her face. Then it got worse as the police burst in, rushing past us and swarming around a guy, I think called Wade, pinning him to the ground.

"Okay, so call me when you need me," I said.

Aunt Tess stayed quiet, I think she was shocked at my nonchalance to everything we just saw. She slowly worked to her car, every once in a while looking back. The cops dragged Wade out; he was screaming something about never touching anyone, which is disturbing. I could see my aunt stop at her car but not get in it. She then rushed back to me.

"Max, are you clean?" Tess asked, in a huff.

I nodded.

"And you are working? It's a real job, right?"

I nodded again.

"Okay, grab your stuff. I'm taking you to my condo. You can stay there on two conditions, you stay clean and you work. Can you do that?"

"Yeah. Definitely." I replied.

"Then hurry," she smiled.

--

I stared at myself in the mirror, I looked normal I guess which is so fucking weird. Also my clothes, I can't remember the last time I wore anything that wasn't either from a thrift store or shoplifted. Aunt Tess got me a new wardrobe for tonight, a blue velvet jacket, a floral shirt, jeans and a pair of black loafers. She told me to forget about that cheap suit she previously bought. I'm pretty sure no one's going to recognize me dressed like this, the last time I was in Taylor, Anderson, and Partners, everything I wore was ripped to shit.

I left my room and waited for Aunt Tess in the living room, staring out into the incredible view of the city. Living with her for the last couple days has been pretty good. First, her condo is fucking amazing, her shower doesn't blast me with brown water, no bed bugs and no one has threatened to shank me. Also, Aunt Tess and I have been getting along. Her housekeeper's away for the holidays, so I have been helping around the house while she's helping me on the job front. More importantly, she's back on speaking terms with Mom and Alice; she might even go to the cabin.

"You look handsome," I heard Aunt Tess say as she walked in.

Fuck, she looked insanely hot. She had on a green strapless gown with sequins and was immediately getting me hard. She was dressed to fuck. I did all I could do to not stare at her massive cleavage. We have never talked about Halloween and I don't know how to bring up the subject. But it's seeing her in the morning, prancing around in a short robe, I have no idea what I am supposed to say. Her naked form has popped up in my head during my alone time when I am usually thinking about Mom, Alice or Jesse of Team Rocket.

"Get up, let me see you," she asked.

I stood up and let Aunt Tess play around my hair. Since she's only 5 foot two, I had to keep my head pointing straight up, so I wouldn't get caught at gawking her massive tits. Aunt Tess saw how I was straining my neck and she smiled. That was unexpected. She then straightened up my blazer, padding my chests and arms.

"That's perfect," She whispered, "Now, you know what to do right?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Then let's go."

--

We took an Uber to downtown and we were at Taylor, Anderson, and Partners in like five minutes. I was feeling incredibly anxious. I know it's been a while since I've worked here, I'm not super skinny anymore and I look like I have slept more than five hours in the last week. But, I still felt that I'll be recognized as Tess's dumbshit of a nephew. Unlike me, Aunt Tess was her usual confident self. She told me to stick close, stay quiet and keep away from the booze. She did admit that she and Mom were worried about me going to the party with flowing drugs and drink.

Chuckling at seeing the same guard again, we took the elevator up to the reception area. We could hear Christmas music booming from the other side of the glass doors. I was getting another dose of déjà vu, the same empty reception but this time a cardboard Santa looking at me. Aunt Tess asked if I was ready, I nodded and opened the door for her.

There was powdered snow everywhere, a gingerbread cabin that housed the buffet, couple creepy-looking snowmen, and a hundred or so trees covered in baubles. There was a Santa's grotto where a tanned guy with a six-pack sat, wearing only red boxers, a beard, and a hat. While the women wear grinding their ass on Santa hunk's lap, the men were getting presents from Mrs. Claus; she had on red velvet corset that showed off her tremendous assets. Whenever she was handing out gifts, she'd bend over and made sure that everyone got a view of her tits. Also, there was the wait staff dressed up as slutty elves or shirtless reindeers.

"It look's...festive." I said, silently counting how many couples were dry-humping. Unlike Halloween, everyone wasn't straight up fucking. Yet.

"Yeah." Aunt Tess smiled.

She then took me by the hand and led me to the bar. Ordering champagne her and a juice for me, we talked for a bit, Aunt Tess filling me in on all the gossip. I wanted to ask her about Cinderella and Michelle/Nicole, but I'll wait for another time. Suddenly two people appeared and they talked with Aunt Tess. I said very little as they spoke, keeping with this silent persona that I was told to perfect, which was hard when Aunt Tess wrapped her arm and me. She had introduced me as 'Thomas,' which is my middle name and that I'm her toy-boy.

"Sorry about this," Tess smirked, her tits bouncing against my arm as she held me.

Maybe I'm just predestined for incest?

After those guys left, we had some more drinks; I even got to have one with alcohol! Definitely not going tell my sponsor that. We moved to the buffet and started filling our plates. Allegedly, Taylor was spending at least $200 per guest on the food and drinks. I have to admit I couldn't taste that in the mini crab cakes. I then spotted someone who changed my life. She was near the carving station, looking sexy in a black cocktail dress.

I felt Aunt Tess's hand on my shoulder, she then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You know you're supposed to be my fuck toy here. You can't be staring at the accounting staff."

I turned my back on the woman and smiled at Aunt Tess, "Sorry. Just it's her. The blonde I mistook you for."

"Hmm," Aunt Tess looked passed me and to the blonde. "Her name is Jodi. She turned 30 the other week. It feels good to be mistaken for someone 15 years younger. You're such a charmer." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Dumbfounded at what just happened, I was dragged to the dancefloor by her. I assumed that we looked so weird dancing together, not tonguing each other, doing hand stuff or straight fucking like everyone else. There were so many exposed tits and yanked out cocks, it was making me uncomfortable, and I have an incest fetish. As we held on to each other, both Tess and I kept a lookout for Marie. We needed her to be downstairs and preoccupied; knowing how this party is going, she might get involved in a gangbang.