X-Mas Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU FUUUCKKKEEEER!! Oh god... I'm cumming againnnn." Her breathing became labored as I slammed her cunt as hard as I could. We both reeked of fucking, dripping with sweat as we madly humped. Marie shut her eyes and trembled like she was losing control, her cunt tightening around my rampaging cock and drenched it in a flood of hot pussy juices. "OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed as she convulsed.

I covered her mouth, muffling more screams and then carried on pounding her. I looked up at my aunt again, Tess was biting one hand while the other furiously rubbing her crotch. Seeing her about to cum, I felt my balls tighten and dick spasm. I grunted as I let a thick load of cum deep into her womb. Marie began to shake and cry. "FUCK YEAH THOMAS! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" Her pussy clamped around my pulsating member, pumping it for more spurts. "Oh so fucking good! oh shit! Oh. Oh. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I collapsed on top of her and we hugged each other as our bodies recovered. Marie then kissed and smiled, "See... I'm better than...Tess," she said, slowly drifting asleep.

--

After checking that Marie was indeed asleep, I quickly got dressed. Aunt Tess stayed in the bathroom, really not wanting to come out. I waited for a bit, but then I had to call out for her. She walked out, her makeup running, her hair a mess and a sheepish look on her face. It's like what she said before; everyone knows everything. We left the party immediately and took a cab to her condo, not saying a word or even looking at each other.

"You should take a shower," Aunt Tess suggested as soon we walked into her condo. She headed to the drinks cabinet and poured herself a full glass of bourbon. I nodded and quickly left her alone. Jumping in the shower, I tried not to think about Aunt Tess but I struggled. I closed my eyes, enjoying the hot water washing away all the sweat and sex juices, but then Aunt Tess fingering herself would flash in my head. And if it wasn't her, it was Marie and what she said about recognizing Aunt Tess's taste. I started imagining them fucking and could feel myself to ready to cum.

"Shit," I groaned, turning off the shower. I dried myself off and put on a bathrobe. I have no idea how I am going to fall asleep tonight. Leaving the bathroom, I rushed to my bedroom; I'm going to need lotion, a lot of tissues and porn staring either teens or hentai. It can't be anything involving MILF or I'm just going to cry out Aunt Tess's name as I cum.

"MAX?" Aunt Tess yelled, "Can you come here?"

"Err..." I looked down, seeing myself still at full mast, "Can you give me a second?"

"No...can you come here now."

I took a deep breath and put my hand on the doorknob.

Aunt Tess was lying on the bed, looking incredibly nervous as I stepped into her room. Also, she was dressed in a sheer red negligee and a matching red thong. She had her wavy blonde hair covering her magnificent busty tits and wore bright lipstick. She quickly reacted to my stupefied look, her lips curling into a smile.

"Aunt Tess...err..." That was the only words I could spit out while all the blood flowed straight to my cock.

Aunt Tess smirked and rolled her eyes. She hopped off the bed and pressed a finger to my lips. "Couple of rules. No more calling me Aunt Tess, I think we've passed that by now. No questions why. You can't tell your mother, I will speak to her in my own time. Now take your robe off."

Our lips then touched and we kissed. It was different from last time in her office, more loving and yet passionate. I felt her lips part and I thrust my tongue into her. Tess replied by darting her tongue in and out of my mouth while lowering her hands to my robe knot. She quickly undid it and then slipped her hands under my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. With her taking the lead, we moved on to the bed and I pressed my body against my sexy aunt's luxurious frame. She had an arm around my neck, pushing me deeper while her hand gently stroked my rock hard cock.

"Let's get you comfortable," Tess said, releasing me.

She crawled down the bed and knelt before me and my throbbing dick. My aunt looked up and smiled at me, "I'm getting flashbacks of Halloween." Tess then gripped my cock and lowered her mouth, taking my entire length into her mouth in one go. Her tongue went crazy, swirling around my shaft as she swallowed me whole. I forgot how much of a pro my aunt is at cocksucking.

She bobbed her head for a couple of moments, bringing me close to exploding my load down her throat. But Tess could sense that and pulled off me. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft, her blue eyes never breaking eye contact. "Oh my dear nephew," Tess said, hypocritically. If she can refer to me as her nephew, why can't I call her Aunt Tess? "I feel you have a heavy load in those balls of yours. Because I really needed to be fucked, I will taste it some other day."

Tess kissed the purple tip of my swollen member and then sat up. She reached under her negligee and yanked down her thong, revealing her pussy to me. It was just like I remembered, wet and puffy and hairless. She then reached for the straps, ready to show off her huge breasts, but I quickly opened my mouth.

"Leave it on," I asked, "I like you like this."

She smiled and then turned, showing her back to me. Tess got on her hands and knees, twerking her ass at me. My eyes instantly drew to her wet slit; it looked like it was aching for my cock. I got in position, kneeling in front of her ass with my dick in my hand. Slowly, I rubbed my throbbing head up and down her pink folds, coating my tip with her thick juices. "Oh yes... I need your cock...give it to me...," she whispered, "please... OH FUUUCK!" Tess then cried as I slammed my tool deep inside her.

Tess shuddered in my arms as she got used to my impaling member. Holding onto her hips, I pulled and pushed her back and forth on my dick. She slowly got into a rhythm and bodies moved together. She was already gasping and panting, throwing her hand down, moaning to herself. I slid my hands up and grabbed her full tits, soft and weirdly heavy.

"Yes...play with my tits," Tess cried. "You like them? How do they compare to Marie?" she asked, in between deep breaths.

"She might be bigger," I replied, thrusting my cock even harder. "But yours are real and they're attached to you," I then leaned down and kissed her back.

"Such a charmer. Oh FUCK!" she then groaned. Tess thrashed her head and was becoming more and more stiff. But she continued rocking her hips, letting a high-pitch squeal as she slammed fucked my pole. "More...more...give it all to your aunt. Make me cum."

Taking that as a dare, I pounded her cunt, moving my cock in long, deep thrusts. My right hand had slipped under her negligee and pinched her nipples. Tess yelped and shook, grinding her cunt on my rampaging tool. My other hand drifted down between her legs and I found her clit. "OH SHIT!" She screamed as I began rubbing her bud. Slamming my cock, I then pinch her clit and with that, she came, thrashing and moaning beneath me as a huge orgasm exploded within her. "Oh my god! Oh, fuck! OH FUUUUUCK...I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD...OH GOD...OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I continued pumping my cock in and out of her spasming pussy while also rubbing her clit. Tess tightly gripped the bedsheets, fucking me back with all her energy, trying to extend her orgasm as long as she could. After a couple of strokes, she collapsed on the mattress. I then slid my pulsing tool out of her, careful not to cum. My shaft was dripping with her juices and it looked fucking awesome.

"Fucking hell..." Tess groaned, rubbing her face against the sheets. "That was fucking intense." She rolled onto her back, covered in sweat, her negligee now scrunched up together, looking like a belt and she had a big smile on her face. She stared at my rigid tool and said, "Come here and give me your cum!"

Tess then spread her legs and I slowly crawled between them, my painful erection bouncing up and down. I saw her staring at my dick, watching the purple tip bob against her puffy pussy lips. Holding onto her, I buried my cock back in her moist pussy in one long, smooth stroke. Tess shut her eyes and threw her head back, moaning. She raised her hips, driving me deeper into her clenching pussy. God, she was so hot and wet.

I started rocking my hips, giving my aunt short and quick jabs. I felt my cock grow bigger and harder than ever before inside her, and I fucked her as hard as I could. I grunted as the walls of her pussy tightly gripped my shaft. "Oh god, Max. Oh fuuuuuck!" Tess screamed, her tits jiggling as she fucked me back with intense energy, bouncing her ass up. Our bodies became one, moving in frantic motions.

Tess then raised her slender legs, resting them on my shoulder. I leaned down and immediately went for her breasts, pinching and pulling her erect nipples. "OH SHIT YES!" Tess cried. I then slowed down my pace, I pulled back until my head was barely inside her and then slammed my member back inside, hard. She went stiff and then shook. Tess then grabbed my arms and dug her fingernails in, her eyes had widened and she was screaming. "I'm cuming! Fuck, I cumming again! Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck! OH GOD! OH SHIT!"

Leaning back down, I kissed the valley between her breasts, then moved up to her neck and finally ending at her lips.

"That was... something else...," she gasped, "Fuck, you're still hard." She then grinned.

I kissed her lovingly one more time and went back to thrusting my cock in small but quick strokes. I grabbed her arms and pushed them above her rolling head, so they were dangling off the bed. I then lowered my face and we kissed again. I could taste her sweat as she sucked on my tongue. I felt my aunt's massive tits grind into my chest as she fucked me back. "Oh fuck!" Tess screamed, "Don't stop...harder. Fuck your aunt...fuck me," she groaned before going back to sucking on my tongue. Wanting to be the good nephew, I released her arms and drove my cock deeper and deeper.

I felt my toes curl up and I was drenched in sweat, shaking as her hot, wet cunt tightened around my ramming dick. Tess began shaking wildly beneath me, groaning loudly. She went rigid as I continued to pile-drive my cock. She let out a piercing scream and thrashed underneath me, her pussy releasing torrid of female cum as she climaxed. And that was all I could take.

"Tess...I'm..." I grunted, blasting a thick wad of my cum deep into my mother's sister's womb. She was still shaking uncontrollably as I shot another rope, flooding her cunt with my searing sticky cum.

"OH GOD...MAX... YES GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" I shot another rope, hitting the inner walls of her pussy. Tess pulled our faces together, "Oh god...I'm still cuming," she groaned, kissing me deeply. We both carried on fucking, I pumped my cock while my aunt bucked her hips, draining my balls of every drop of cum. "Oh god...yes...Max."

After I was finally spent, I collapsed on top of my aunt, gasping for air and completely limp. I slowly rolled off and laid on my back. I glanced at my aunt; she was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. She then spooned me, her crotch grinding against my thigh. I could feel my cum leaking out of her pussy and dripping on my leg. She kissed me on the cheek and smiled, "Impressive."

--

A week later, it was Christmas Eve and I was playing around Tess's car radio. I had been sitting in her Porsche SUV. I swear she drove a Bentley or did I just make that up? We were in Logan, a town near Hocking Hills. Tess was booking me a motel room that will be my home for the next two days. Just me, no one else's. Meanwhile she, Mom and Alice will be up in Gary's cabin up in the hills. The idea was that I'd be in a motel room nearby, so I'm only a 30-minute drive away for them to sneak out to give me my Christmas presents or some turkey and potatoes or fuck me.

Since the party, things have been heating up with Tess and me in a weird way. Like today, we had breakfast before the drive here. I was putting away the dishes and she came into the kitchen, pushed me against the refrigerator and gave me a blowjob. Sometimes when she's working late, I'm expected to be naked with a hard-on when she walks in the door. I felt terrified but also very excited about having no control in this relationship.

On the drive here, I realized something. I'm the family fuck toy.

The door opened and Tess was by my side. "Room 56," she said, handing me the key.

I nodded and followed her to the room. Inside I found bright red carpet, bland art about nature and a TV from the age of Bill Clinton. I got settled, which didn't take long, I bought two changes of clothes and another Stephen King book.

"You're going to be okay, right?" Tess asked, pacing around the room.

I was on the bed, flicking through the channels, trying to make out the faces. "Yeah," I said, giving up with the remote.

Tess then just stood there. She was looking around the room, not wanting to move. I couldn't blame her, the thought of being trapped in a cabin with Gary, his sister, and her family, would drive me back to heroin. She took a seat and stared at the ceiling for a moment, before reaching for a bag. Pulling a bottle of bourbon, she smiled at me and moved towards the bed.

"Still not allowed to drink?" she asked, crawling onto the bed next to me.

"Yeah," I smiled, but I still took the bottle from her and swigged it.

"As you can tell, I don't want to drive up there," Tess said in between sips, "I'm going to lose my mind after two hours, let alone two days."

"It's not going to be that bad," I replied. Seeing my aunt narrow her eyes at me, I started to laugh. "Yeah, it's going to be horrible."

"The worst is Laura. I can handle Gary; he knows that I've never liked him, so he keeps his distance. But his sister. She's...she's a cunt. Such a judgmental bitch. Oh and she loves you. Your Laura's proof that Sara's a bad mother and that she should listen to you."

"Fuck, it really run's in the family. Alice told me that Gary uses me the same way. Using me as an example so he can get Mom to allow him to have full control over Alice's life. Dick." I groaned, taking another sip.

"Bastard. I never knew why Sara married him. There was always something fake about him. Uh... let's not talk about him." Tess then shifted on the bed, moving closer to me. She was wearing a flannel shirt, grossly unbuttoned, and tight black jeans with stiletto boots, looking sexy as hell. She caught my stare and smiled. "You're staring at me, Max."

"Sorry," I nervously replied.

"You don't have to apologize. We might as well have some fun right now. You're going to be stuck here until one of us can sneak out, while I'm going to use all my self-control and not strangle Lauren with her hair extensions," Aunt Tess smirked, she slowly slithered down the bed and to my feet. "Also I think you deserve an early present."

I smirked at her as I unbuckled my belt and yanked down my jeans. Tess grinned as she pulled my thighs apart. "Let's get you in the mood," she said, undoing the buttons to her shirt. Tess chuckled as she pulled open her shirt and cupped her magnificent breasts. I responded the only way I could, pulling my dick out, letting it throb in her presence. Her eyes widened and my aunt gently caressed my shaft. "Hmm..." she groaned.

"Fuck...oh god," I whispered. After the last couple of days, I should be accustomed to my aunt's debauchery, but I was still amazed by her. She quickly wrapped her fingers around my rigid pole and began pumping it. At first, she started off slow, gently moving her hand up and down my member with her eyes on me. Our breathing became more labored as Tess picked up the pace, her hand turned into a blur over my cock. "Yes..." I hissed, sitting back and enjoying this festive handjob.

She teased my pulsating head, her fingertip twirling around my hole, dabbing the leaking precum. Tess then lowered her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Winking at me, Tess gave my purple head a long, slow lick. "Yes," I whispered. Her tongue then circled the tip as she kept her gaze fixed on me. Aunt Tess opened her mouth and slowly swallowed my helmet. She bobbed her head up and down with her eyes still on me, driving me wild.

Tess pulled off my cock and moaned, "Fuck, you feel sooooo good!" She grinned at me, "This family is so lucky to have a dick like this!" Aunt Tess took my head back into her mouth and sucked on it. Wow, that was the first time anyone had mentioned all the other incestuous fucking I had been doing. I should think about how Mom, Alice, and Tess will able to handle this new dynamic, but then I felt my aunt's fingers around my balls. With a loud pop, she released my dick and lowered her lips to my sacks. I grunted as Tess sucked on them, swirling her tongue around them before spitting them out. She looked up at me and grinned as she played with her bra.

"I always wanted to do this," she gave me a wicked smirked as she undid her bra's front clasp. Her bra immediately fell, revealing her two large, round breasts that I had become very familiar with in the last couple of days. She cupped her tits and trapped my cock between them. I let out another deep groan, feeling like my cock had grown another inch through just having my aunt soft flesh encase it. Tess began to bounce on her hips and titfuck me. My dick, already slick from her mouth assault moments earlier, throbbed as Tess quickly pumped her enormous breasts up and down on my shaft. I could feel my tip smearing precum all over luscious tits.

Aunt Tess could see that I was getting close to exploding in her cleavage and she released my tool from the valley between her breasts. Tess then wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock again, sliding her fist down to the root. Looking up at me, she eagerly licked the swollen tip. After swirling her tongue, Tess stretched open her mouth and swallowed me whole. I hit the back of her mouth and slid deep down her throat. "FUUUUUUUUCK! I moaned, going stiff. She held me for a few moments and sucked my rigid tool hard. The sound of slurping began to echo around the room, much to my pleasure. "Oh god...oh fuck," I muttered.

Tess then enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down my pole, frantically mouth-fucking me. I wished we had more time, I desperately wanted to jump off the bed and fuck my aunt as hard as I could. Aunt Tess tightened her lips around my tip, one hand furiously pumping my shaft while the other one was fondling my balls. "Fuck...fuck...oh shit!" I groaned.

I could feel my balls tighten and my cock twitch uncontrollably in my aunt's mouth, I was close. Tess as well could sense this. She swallowed me one more time, sliding my tool effortlessly down. My aunt is a cocksucking pro and I love that. Pulling my dick back out, she sucked on the tip. She swirled her tongue the hole, lapping up all the pre-cum.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" I cried, closing my eyes as the first spurt of cum launched out of my dick. I shuddered as another couple of ropes spurted out. Opening my eyes, I looked down and saw my thick jizz pooling in my aunt's stretched mouth. She continued to milk my cock, seeing if she could get any extra spurts. Looking up at me again, Tess slowly swallowed my cum. She licked her lips and grinned at me, before sucking the drying cum off my cock as it gradually went limp.

Aunt Tess slowly stood up and winked. "I hope that keeps you occupied until your mom visits." She stared at me and slowly licked the remaining cum off her lips, grinning.

--

I walked out of the shower, shocked by how clean it was for a motel bathroom and took a look at my surroundings. Crush cans of Mountain Dew, Slim Jim wrappers and Oreo boxes littered the room, super depressing for a Christmas morning. Considering last year, I spent most of Christmas in ER; I can say this is an improvement. I even got presents this year, Alice gave me her old phone and Aunt Tess gave me an iPad, she had a big shit-eating grin when she handed me the box last night.