X-Mas Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into position, lying down on the bed with my hard-on pressed uncomfortably against the mattress. I was quickly face-to-face with her moist, wet pussy and I could feel myself getting nervous. It's been a while since I ate out a girl and I want to do my best for Mom. I gently blew on her tender bud over her gasping. Leaner closer, I brushed the tip of my tongue over the lips before poking her wet folds. "Oh yesssss...baby!" Mom cried, "Tongue fuck me!" She then grabbed my head and drove my face hard into her pussy. "Harder!"

My gripped tightened on her thighs and I furiously worked her cunt, probing, kissing and lapping her pussy. She wanted it hard, so I am going to give it to her. I reached up and felt her engorged clit. "OH SHIT!" Mom screamed as I rubbed her bud while nibbling on her lips. She pulled back her legs and wrapped them around my head. "YEESSSSSSS!" She then hissed. I wormed my tongue in and out her pink folds, savoring the sweet taste of my mother's cunt.

Overcome with confidence, I then drove my tongue deep into her wet hole as far as I could. "Fucking hell!" Mom cried, now panting. She spread her thighs even wider and pushed hard on the back of my head as I rammed my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. "SHIT!" She then screamed as I pinched and pulled her clit. I slowed down, rhythmically running my tongue up and down, edging closer to her puffy clit. I craned my head up and wrapped my lips around the protruding bud. I eagerly sucked hard on her clit while flicking it with my tongue, making her squeal and shake.

"Oh, fuck...you're...making me cum," Mom yelled, shrieking as she shuddered under me. Her fingers were now burrowing into my shoulders as she shook. I planted my mouth on her slick pussy as a rush of juices suddenly coated my face. I enthusiastically lapped every drop, still tongue-fucking my dear mother until she went limped and pushed me away.

I sat up on my ass, my knees up and wide open with my bulging dick pointing out, staring at my disheveled mother. Her hair was a mess; her usual sleek, straight mane had turned into a fizzy nest. Her makeup was running and there was a sheen of sweat on her skin. I did that; I did that to my mother.

"I hope I...," I said before being interrupted by her lunging at me. She pushed me on my back and kissed me with an intensity I have never experienced before. She drove her tongue into my mouth and while she grind her tits against my chest. I was in a complete daze; Mom was licking and sucking up her juices like she had been possessed by a porn star. I found myself cupping her ass, squeezing her tightly.

"That was perfect, baby," Mom said after releasing me, "We're going to have a lot of fun in 2018." Her hand slid down and quickly grabbed my raging hard-on. "Ready for your present?"

"Yes," I breathlessly said.

Our lips met again as we contorted ourselves on the bed, Mom now on her back with me on top. I reluctantly broke away from her full lips and kneeled in front of her spread legs. Mom pushed out her hand, telling me to stop and reached for a pillow. Sliding it under her, she slowly wrapped her stocking clad legs around my back, making me shudder with delight at the feeling of lace on my skin. I softly gripped her waist and gently sank my pulsating tool down into her pussy. Mom groaned and instantly reached up, her hands around my neck and we kissed again.

Her muffled cries echoed through the room as I became buried deep within her luscious pussy. I stayed hovered on top of her, enjoying seeing her squirm as she got used to my cock. She kissed me hard in between deep breaths as I slowly pumped my hips. Mom broke from our embraced and started kissing up my neck, reaching my ear. I grunted and quickened my strokes as she flicked my lobe. I then felt her breath hit my ear and she whispered, "I've been dreaming about this for weeks. I'm so proud of you. Make Mommy cum!"

She then planted her lips on my neck and started to give me the mother of all hickeys. I held her tightly and increased my thrusts, my ass bouncing up and down on my mother. She arched her back, her diamond hard nipples grated against my chest as we fucked. I squeezed a hand between our rocking bodies and felt up her jiggly tits, making her moan. She threw back her head and hummed, gyrating her hips and against mine as a big smile formed on her face. "Shiiiiiiite baby," Mom gasped, "you're soooo big, I'm never going to get used to it," she grinned, "Now fuck me! Not like I'm your mother like I'm your slut!"

Suddenly the music from Rocky began playing in my head and I became filled with extreme confidence. I leaned back and slid my hand under her legs, picking them up and resting them on my shoulders. Firmly holding onto her thighs, I slammed my hard, potent cock deep into my mother's womb. "Oh fuuuuuck yessss..." Mom screamed, tightening her ankles around my neck, her hips met every one of my strokes and we were quickly fucking in perfect harmony. The swaying of her breasts caught my attention and I couldn't resist groping them, palming her round tits as my mother continued to cry.

"Fuck...fuck...yeesssss," Mom hissed, thrashing her head, "Oh... fuck my nipples!" she cried as I tugged on her erect buds. She pulled me back down, showing off her incredible flexibility as her legs stayed around my neck. She shoved her tongue back into my mouth and moaned into it. I could feel her tremor with every pinch; she's so close. She gripped my arms, her fingernails breaking the skin as she frantically thrust her groin up at my pumping tool.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! MAX!" She screamed my name, "YOUR MOMMY'S CUMING!" Hearing her scream those, I loved to know what was going in the minds of the other guests; maybe they think it was all some kinky roleplay. I pulled her tit up to my mouth and clamped my lips around her nipple, vacuum sucking the bud. Mom cried again and her dripping, wet cunt clamped around my rampaging cock and coated it with her juices. I watched my mother lose all self-control, her body becoming taught and shook uncontrollably.

That was it for me, I couldn't off anymore. "MOOOOOOMMMM!" I roared, grunting as I lost control and my cock blasted a thick spurt of cum, hitting the deepest part of her pussy. I shot load after load of hot jizz into my mother's cunt as she laid limp, breathing heavily and moaning my name over and over again. Finally, I stopped and pulled out, collapsing next to her. "Fuck," I whispered.

"Shit, Max... I have never cummed that hard before! Fuck that was gooooood!" Mom turned her head to me and smiled, taking a couple of deep breaths. Our lips met again and we held each other. After what felt like hours of making out, Mom pulled away and softly said, "Okay, my delightful son, time for my ass," she smirked.

She pulled me close and we were back to tonguing each other. Her hand trailed down and reached my limp but slick tool. She whispered in my ear, asking me to think about her ass, how tight it would feel around my cock, the sound of her screaming my name as I sodomize her and cumming deep in her asshole. I never expected my mother to be this dirty; it was insane. My cock instantly came back to life in her hands and I suddenly become energized.

I spun Mom around, she was now on her stomach and placed a pillow underneath her. I then shuffled around on my knees and crouched behind her round, taut ass. Mom looked over her shoulder at me and winked, making my dick throb uncontrollably. I cupped her ass, loving how her cheeks felt in my hands. I ran a finger down her ass crack, briefly touching her hole before reaching her enflamed pussy lips. "Oh yes..." Mom trembled and moaned, "Fuck me with your fingers!" she demanded. Obeying her, I eased two fingers into her cunt.

My fingers soon became a blur, quickly thrusting in and out of my mother's trembling pussy. I leaned down and kissed the small of her back, making her shriek so lovingly. I lifted her up onto her knees and admired her ass; she was jiggling it for my pleasure. She then spread her thighs slightly, exposing her dripping, pink pussy. It looked delectable and needed to be fucked. I took my cock tip and gently pressed it against her slick labia. Holding onto her, I thrust my cock deep back inside her. We groaned instantly together as our bodies rocked. The room filled the sounds of the bed creaking, our skin slapping together and both of us whimpering. Mom then stopped and looked back at me, "Just fuck me... please just fuck my ass!" she cried.

I reluctantly slipped out of her cunt and crawled off the bed. I followed Mom's gaze and strolled to the table, my cock thick and slick with her fluids, swinging painfully. I saw a bright blue tube, which I guess was lube. How did I not see that before? Oh, I probably was too distracted by my sexy-ass mother. Taking the lube, I got back into the position behind Mom's ass. "On my asshole then on that big dick of yours, then you can take my anal virginity."

I squirted a big glob on her brown star and gently rubbed the lube into her. Straight away, I heard my mom coo and groan as more cold and gooey liquid hit her asshole. With my eyes glued to her, I slid a finger into her ass. She grunted and shook as more of my finger disappeared into her. I let my digit sit deep down in her hole while Mom buried her mouth in a pillow. I gently finger-fucked her, gradually increasing the tempo. I could hear her muffled cries for more as I slid another finger in. This was so insane; I can't believe that I am doing this to my mother.

"Oh baby, more... more," Mom moaned, "Now please fuck me now... just fuck me now...PLEASE!" She lifted her head and cried.

I did what she asked, slowly pulling my hand back but not before giving her few more strokes of my digits. Taking the lube and two pillows, I positioned myself behind her. I coated my throbbing cock with a shit ton of lube; I wasn't going to take any chances, I can't hurt her. Lining my dick up, I caressed her hole with my tip, "Mom, please tell me to stop when you need me to."

Mom nodded and then rested her head back on the pillow. With that I took a deep breath and psyched myself up, I'm doing this, I'm going to fuck my mom's ass, why didn't I get clean earlier? I slowly pushed the swollen, gunk-covered helmet of my dick into her hole. I heard a mix of moans and cries coming from Mom with every push, forcing me to stop out of fear. But then I watched with glee as she pushed her ass back and engulfed my tip.

"Baby... still..." I heard her gasped. She shuddered and groaned, rolling her ass with my head still inside. I saw beads of sweat roll down her back; she was panting and shaking, I swear she was having a mini-orgasm. "More," Mom said in a breathless tone. I could feel her breathing switching from quick short breaths to long, drawn-out exhales.

Little by little, my cock slid into her. I couldn't believe how tight her asshole felt, it squeezed and gripped my tip, making me shudder and groan. It was a good thing that I had already cummed twice before, or I doubt I could have lasted any longer than 10 seconds in her ass. I then pushed my hips back, pulling my shaft out until I was barely inside her. "Small strokes," Mom muttered. I drove my tool back in, it was a little easier to penetrate her anally this time. I got into this rhythm of pushing my member in, sliding out and then driving back in but deeper.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" Mom cried as she threw her head back. I assumed she wanted me to stop and give her a moment to adjust; I was like a third inside her. But no, she grinded her ass, pushing it back and slowly swallowing more of my cock. "Give me your dick...fuck mommy's ass!" She yelled. I took her lead and shoved more of my tool deep inside her, the muscles of her ass had stopped fighting my invading dick and engulfed my shaft. I soon felt the tight curves of her butt cheeks rubbing against me, I looked down and saw that my entire cock was buried inside her.

"Oh god... oh god..." Mom groaned. I watched her shuddered again and take a couple of deep breaths, she was trembling like crazy, I think she was having another mini-climax. That's fucking hot. "Shit fuck Jesus, I've never been sooooo fuuuuuulllll!" She shook again, "Max, fuck my ass. Fuck me slow tonight... make me your slut."

'Make me your slut?' Holy shit!

Holding onto her ass, I rocked my hips and slowly thrust my cock back and forth in short prods. As Mom cried and groaned, demanding more; I built up my confidence to give her the full length of my shaft. I started pounding my dick in and out of her tight hole, loving how it caressed my dick. Mom was looking it too, shaking and panting underneath me, screaming my name into a pillow. I increased my pace and began slamming my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh...!" Mom cried, throwing her ass, meeting my every stroke. I drove my member in a long, forceful shove into her ass, going as deep as I physically could. "Oh shit, Max! Don't fucking stop! POUND MY FUCKING ASS!" she cried. I slammed my tool as my hand drifted underneath her gyrating crotch, finding her throbbing clit. "Oh shit, yessss..." she hissed as I frantically rubbed her clit, "OH FUCK! SHIT I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!"

My mom cumming, with my dick in her ass. That was never one of my fantasies, it was so insanely inconceivable that I never could imagine it, but here we are. Covered in sweat and fighting against the urge to cum, I held onto her hips and slowed my strokes. Which was really hard to do because I wanted to unleash my load deep into Mom's tight asshole. Then I can die with my life complete.

"More," she whispered, raising her head up. She looked back at me, mascara running down her cheeks and her hair looking wiry.

"No," I said back, literally barking at her.

With my rigid dick still pulsing in her ass, I picked her up and moved down the bed. I planted my feet down on the carpet and I bent my mother over the bed. I kissed the back of her neck while I held her tightly. We instantly got into a slow, thoughtful rhythm which I set, giving her long, gradual strokes. She grinded her ass as her breathing became short and rapid, she was on the edge of another orgasm, a huge, earth-shattering one.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Mom chanted, "What are you doing to me?" She then grunted before straining her neck around so that our lips could meet. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and danced around mine. I then grabbed her swaying round tits; it felt like it had been an entirety since I last touched them. I cupped her bouncy breasts with one hand, pinching her nipple. The other hand had drifted down to her mound and I slipped a finger into her wet cunt, literally double penetrating her.

"Oh shit...more," she breathlessly begged, demanding that her son fuck her harder. I gave up any sense of prolonging this incestuous fuck session. She needed to cum and so did I. As she violently slammed her ass and I went into overdrive, relentlessly driving my dick. Mom grunted and thrashed underneath me like she possessed, it was stunning to see her so wild, so uninhibited. If Gary followed her to this room and burst in, I doubt we would stop. I'll probably flip her and carry on fucking his wife.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! FUCK MAX!" That was it for her, Mom pounded my cock and screamed. Trembling, covered in sweat and breathing heavily, Mom let out another ear-piercing scream, cumming intensely. "FUUUUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH MY SON'S HUGE COCK IN MY ASS!" She wailed. I could feel her pussy juices drip down and hit my swinging balls. She then suddenly slumped on the bed, struggling to breathe.

I couldn't stop, still driving my dick in and out of her asshole with long, forceful thrusts. I was so close, so fucking close. "OH SHIT!" I grunted as my balls contracted and I blasted a thick load of cum deep into my mother's ass. "Fuck... fuck...fuck," We both groaned, our bodies shuddering as we rode out our orgasms. I spewed wad after wad of cum, grunting after each spurt.

We slowly stopped moving and I collapsed on top of her. Holding onto her tits my still-spurting cock was buried deep in her ass. I leaned in and kissed her neck, moaning as her ass muscles squeezed my shaft. Oh fuck, her ass is milking my dick. I wanted to stay like this until it became 2018.

I eventually had to pull out Mom. I collapsed on the bed while Mom stayed in the same position, letting my cum drip out her ass. She slowly recovered and stood up, breathlessly asking me for the time. It was nearly midnight; Mom had to drive back and sneak into the cabin without alerting Gary or rest of that fucking family. She disappeared into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I stayed on the bed, naked and coated a mix of sex juices, still in a daze. I tried to focus on 2018, wondering what will happen to my family and me. I'm still recovering from one of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever felt, I need to do it again; I can't go into the New Year without fucking my mom again. There's also my sister and my aunt, I need them both. Then there's getting a job, my G.E.D, Elena and that shit stain Gary. I need to juggle all that.

Mom walked out of the bathroom, wearing just a towel. She grabbed her clothes, jeans and a Christmas sweater, and dumped them on the mattress. Standing at the foot of the bed, right in front of me, Mom dropped her towel and revealed her naked, damp body to me. She acted so casually as she stepped into her panties and put her bra back on. I love the change in our relationship. She got dressed and smiled at me as she dried her hair.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mom asked, going back to mom mode, looking concern while picking up clothes.

I smiled and nodded back at her.

"Your aunt's going to pick you up in the morning. She has plans for you back in her condo," Mom grinned. She then sat down on the bed, her hand clasping my shoulder. "We need to talk," she said, her voice turning assertive.

"Okay," I nervously replied.

"I'm proud of you for getting clean and starting to get your life back together. But you still need to do something for Alice and me. You helped your aunt with that work thing, but not me and your sister. You still caused us a lot of pain," Mom said, giving me a long stare and silently reminding me all the bad shit I've done to them.

I slowly nodded.

"I'm going to leave Gary; I always hated how he treated you and what he's doing with Alice. I need him gone now, but the house is his and the store has his name in the contracts. If I hand him divorce papers, we will have nothing. So we need your help, I need something, anything I can use in court against him."

Mom leaned in and kissed me, a small peck on the lips before thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth, so un-mother-like. She broke from my lips and whispered in my ear, "I said you needed a purpose, this is it. You get rid of Gary and you can become the man of the house."

My cock was throbbing back to life and a big grin quickly appeared on my face. Man of the house, I like that. Think about all the possibilities, waking up and finding Mom in the kitchen wearing only an apron, having my sister as my sexy tutor and spending nights in the hot tub with my busty aunt. Mom's been talking about a purpose, achieving all those fantasies will be a fucking awesome purpose.

Roll on 2018.