X-Mas Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a tap on my arm, Aunt Tess pointed to my 5 o'clock. Marie Nichols stood with a glass of champagne in her hand, looking like she was about to do a holiday-themed porn shoot. She dressed as an incredibly slutty Mrs. Claus, Marie wore a form-fitting red dress with a deep neckline that exposed an indecent amount of her big tits and fur-lined hood. She strutted straight towards us, literally glaring at my aunt.

"Tess," she said, hugging my aunt, "I love what you've done with your hair. Curls!"

They talked for a bit, starting from shop talk, moving to the party itself and gossip, then finally ending on holiday plans. The way she spoke screamed insincerity and she would flash this big, fake smile at Tess. Every once in a while, I saw Marie glance at me. I had to assume that she didn't recognize me. I mean, the last time we were face-to-face, she was firing me after I was found out cold in the restroom.

"And this is Thomas," Aunt Tess introduced me.

I took her hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"Hmm..." she grinned, still holding my hand, "Bit young for you."

Marie turned to me, pushing her chest out and fluttering her eyelashes as she asked me a bunch of questions, like who I am, what I do and how we met. This was not something we practiced and I frantically improvised a complete backstory, something I know I would struggle to remember after five minutes. I could see what Marie was doing, flirting with me so that she can piss off my aunt. She then said she's going to meet up with one of the partners and gave us both a hug. My one was a bit longer, she grinded her tits into my chest and grabbed my ass.

"What an obvious bitch," Tess mumbled.

We watched her snake through the swarm of people, moving towards Magic Mike Santa. With everyone's phone out, she started giving Santa a lapdance. It was a perfect distraction; it would provide us with enough time to sneak upstairs. I tapped Aunt Tess on the shoulder and pointed up. She nodded and we rushed upstairs. There was a lot less open fucking than last time, I guess due to the lack of masks.

Aunt Tess was tightly holding my hand as we hurried to Marie's office, she looked so tense. We passed her office and I think I saw a brief smile on her face. At the end of the hall, we found Marie's corner office. Crouching in front of the door, I picked the lock while Aunt Tess nervously stood as the lookout. I remember promising myself that I'll never hold a tension wench again, but as Mom said, it's good that I am helping my aunt. Thank fuck, the door to Marie's office had a standard pin-tumbler lock, not a keycard.

"We're in," I said, pushing the door open.

Aunt Tess rushed to the laptop and booted it up. She had previously emailed the keylogger to Marie and found it out her password. I stood near the door keeping an eye out for any wandering guests. Turning back to my aunt, I saw her hunched over the computer, her arms pushing her breasts together and increasing her cleavage to epic proportions. I really need to fuck someone. Maybe after this wraps up, Aunt Tess will let me relax downstairs or I can call my sister.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I walked to the desk and stood behind, trembling as I got a sniff of her perfume. "Did you find anything?"

"No. There's nothing here," she shook her head, "No emails or documents. Nothing's here. I have no proof. Nothing to destroy her."

Aunt Tess then grabbed me and we hugged, awkwardly as I was standing while she sat. She muttered about Marie, knowing that the brunette will force her out of the company by the New Year. I tried to be comforting, patting her back and saying it will be okay. But feeling her soft skin and massive tits, I could sense my cock overtaking my brain. I lifted her up off the chair, trying to lead her out of the office before we get caught. In doing that, her foot swung back and kicked the desk. We turned and saw the bottom drawer fall off. It was fake and there was a safe behind it.

"We don't have safes in our office," Aunt Tess said, looking down. "She must have installed it without anyone knowing."

I released my aunt and crouched down in front of the safe. It looked basic, a ten digit keyboard with an A and B button, no fingerprint scanner or override key. It looked like she got the thing from Walmart. Knocking the door, it felt light and cheap. Like it wouldn't lock a person out for entering the wrong code. I shot to my feet, scaring Aunt Tess.

"I can open it," I grinned, "Do you have any makeup in your purse?"

"Just some blush and lipstick," she opened her clutch and showed me.

"Do you have a brush?"

Aunt Tess nodded. I explained to her what I was going to do but it required me going back to the party. I told her it would be best if she hid in the bathroom and wait for me. I ran downstairs and looked for the bar. I remembered being with Ax and his friend, Gunner I think. There was this building being remodeled and we strip the place for copper wiring. There was this keypad lock and they used baby powder on the numbers to get the code. Gunner told me that you could use baby powder on dark surface and cocoa on a light one.

Rushing to the bar, I saw they were still doing chocolate raspberry martinis, where they rimmed the glass with cocoa powder. I waited for a couple of minutes, looking for the right opportunity. Luckily there was only one bartender at the moment and he was horny as fuck, trying to flirt with all the women and point out the mistletoe. Seeing him lip-locking a redhead, I reached over the bar and the jar. I spun around, ready to run back to Aunt Tess but nearly crashed into two enormous breasts.

"Ah, Thomas," Marie smiled, "Where's Tess?"

"I don't know," I blurted out.

"It's okay," she took a step closer, "We both know that you can do better than that old bitch."

I know for a fact that Marie is six months younger than Aunt Tess.

Marie then ran her fingers down my chest, grinning at me as her hand reached my crotch, "I definitely know that I can treat you right," she grabbed my cock and gave it a long squeeze.

Fuck. She then leaned in and we were about to kiss when two girls started fighting near us. It was no holds barred stuff, scratching, ripping clothes and biting. Using the distraction, I hobbled back to the stairs, hiding my hard-on as my cock was trying to make all the decisions. Walking down the hall to Marie's office, I heard some people fucking in a couple of the offices. That's what I feel a Taylor party should be. I knocked the door twice and poked my head through.

"Tess?" I called out.

The bathroom door slowly opened and Tess stuck her head out, mirroring me, "Max?"

I rushed towards the safe and kneeled in front of it. Aunt Tess hovered behind as I started brushing the keypad in cocoa mix. The buttons '7', '2', '1', '0' and 'A' appeared to be the most smudged. It was a good thing that Marie didn't use the same number twice. I turned to my aunt, she looked amazed. "Okay, we've got the numbers. We just need to work out the combination." I said, grabbing paper and a pencil, I started writing out all 24 permutations. As I got to the halfway point, I could feel Aunt Tess staring at me. "What?" I asked, turning to her.

"Nothing," she smiled, "It's just that you were always a smart kid." She said with a hint of sadness.

Yeah, I probably was. After finishing working out all the combinations, I went back to the safe and started with '7210A'; seeing the word 'FAILURE' flash up in L.E.D letters, it flashed for about five seconds before I get another try. Knowing my luck, it will be the last combination. "What do you think we'll find," I asked.

"Who knows?" Aunt Tess shrugged, "Maybe it's got nothing to do with me. But then again it has to be important enough for her to put it in a safe. So..." She saw me type in another combination and get a fail sign. "Will you be able to survive Christmas up in the hills with Gary and his frigid bitch of a sister?"

"I guess so," I smirked, finishing all the combinations beginning with 7. "I'm not going, Gary banned me."

"Really? That cocksucker!" she yelled, "Then what are you going to do for Christmas? Spend it alone?"

"I don't know. I can..." I finished pressing the 'A' button and 'OPEN' flashed. "Yes! Only took 15 tries."

Opening the door, I reached in and found a thick folder with 'Nichols and Associates Consulting in the front. Handing it to Aunt Tess, I went back to lookout as she skimmed through it. I would hear her mutter 'bitch' as she flipped through the pages. Her face scowling at the documents, giving me a flashback to Café Cristo.

"That fucker. Stupid whore!" Aunt Tess cried and then pounded on the table. "She's not forcing me out. She's starting her own firm and planning to steal all our clients. She found a way around the non-compete clause!"

"Okay," I ran back to her, pulled her away from the papers. "Take some pictures and put the folder back. We should be going."

Aunt Tess snapped every piece of paper, making sure that she had a photo of every detail. Once satisfied, I put the folder back in the safe and armed it. Rushing to the bathroom, I grabbed a tissue and wiped away the cocoa powder. I have committed enough crimes where I've gotten arrested for sloppy cleanup. We were just about to leave and then I remembered the paper with all the safe combinations and cocoa jar. Hiding all the incriminating evidence in Aunt Tess's purse, I opened the door.

"I'm going to walk out there and check if it's clear. Give me a minute then follow me."

Aunt Tess nodded and I left the office. Gingerly walking down the hallway, I turned a corner and saw no one. There were people there, but they were moaning in the office. I was about to walk back to Aunt Tess, but suddenly I heard a pair of heels clack against the floor. I slowly spun around and found Marie staring at me with a curious expression.

"Mmm... what are you doing here?"

I opened my mouth, thinking of a half-assed excuse like I was lost, but then I saw her licking her lip. "I was looking for you."

"Where's Tess?" Marie asked, now grinning. She quickly shortened the distance between us, she hypnotized me by her swinging hips and bouncing tits as she took each step.

"Marie..." I yelled, "don't worry about her, she won't know. We should meet up."

"We could do that..." she grinned again, "or we can have some fun now,"

"Now?" I whimpered, my eyes widened. If she catches Aunt Tess, it will be a fucking nightmare.

Marie then grabbed me and tilted her head up, kissing me hard on the lips. Before I could react, I had her arms around my neck, her tongue slipping into my mouth and wrestled against mine. She spun us around and began backing up, dragging me into her office. I wanted to get out of her grip and try to move us anywhere except here. But her hold was too firm and I soon had her pressed against her office door.

It's happening again. Halloween flashed through my mind but it wasn't like what happened with Alice, Tess, and Mom. I'm not lying about who I am or hiding my identity. Also, Marie's fucking hot and she wants to fuck me. With our tongues still dueling, Marie struggled with the door handle. I took charge, pulling her aside and opened the door. Hopefully, she won't question why her office isn't locked. In the corner of my eye, I saw Aunt Tess run to the bathroom. Oh fuck.

She pushed me down on to the couch and we started making out again. Her tongue quickly thrust pass my lips and our tongues dueled again. My hands were around her waist, sliding up and down. My fingers then brushed against the bottom of her breasts. Marie moaned in my mouth as I started caressing her tits. I could feel her nipples stiffen up against thumbs through her dress. I then took it further, just cupping her massive tits. They felt firm and magnificent.

Marie then broke away from me and smiled, "Let's see how big you are." I stood up and struggled out of my velvet jacket, I wanted to throw it across the room, but it felt expensive so I folded it neatly and placed it on a table. Marie wasn't interested in carefulness, she yanked my back on the couch, her eyes were burning with lust and we kissed again. Her nimble fingers rapidly undid my shirt and then pushed me away. She then furiously yanked my shirt over my head and flung it. She then moved to my jeans, unbuckling it and tugging on the zipper.

"Let's see what you're working with," Marie said, slipping her fingers down my pants. She leaned in and nuzzled on my ear as she caressed my pulsating cock, jacking me off. "Hmm... you feel big. I guess that's why Tess wanted you."

Fuck, I haven't thought about Aunt Tess. Is she watching us right now? The room was dark and I think the bathroom door was closed. God, I hope she can't hear us. I don't know how far we are going to go. But considering that I was sliding my jeans down my legs and getting completely naked, I can assume what we're going to do and what Aunt Tess might see.

My cock sprang free, rock hard and pointing straight up. I turned to Marie, hers widened and she actually licked her lips, "Big," she said in a breathless tone. She then slid off the sofa and kneeled in front of me. "I'm impressed," Marie breathed. She ran a finger from the base to the pre-cum oozing tip of my cock. She dabbed a fingertip and brought it up to her lips, "You got a good flavor. But I can still taste Tess on you. Let's deal with that."

Taste Tess? Wait, has she fucked my aunt?

Marie wrapped her fingers around the root and pressed her lips against the head. I looked up and saw Aunt Tess watching us; she was stunned. I don't know what was going through her head, seeing Marie slid her mouth down on my cock. Her rival's tongue instantly attacked my cock, swirling around the underside. Marie took more and more of me down in her mouth; she's a fucking pro. I felt the back of her throat and I shuddered, her mouth was so warm and wet.

Resting a hand on the back of her head, I pushed my dick deeper and I fucked her mouth. Marie moaned in approval. Her lips tightened around my tool as bobbed her head up and down, quickly getting into a rhythm which was driving me insane. I raised my head again; Aunt Tess was biting her lip and staring at us, never looking away. "Fuck," I grunted as Marie slid her tongue up and down my shaft. She then slipped my throbbing member out and furiously licked. Before I could get used her tongue swirling around my swollen head, she shoved my dick back down her throat, taking the entire length in one move.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" I groaned, seeing Marie looking back at me as her nose rubbed up against my curly pubes. "I'm going to cum...if you..."

I could see her smile, which was hard to do with my cock stuff down her throat. She then literally spat me free, making loud pop sound and leaving a long trail of thick spit dripping down from the tip. Marie licked her pre-cum smeared lips and grinned at me. "Can't handle it?"

"No, not with that tongue."

"Better than Tess?"

"Most definitely," I grinned. In the corner of my eye, I saw that my aunt had retreated into the bathroom. But the door was left ajar, enough for her to see everything if she wanted. "But let's see if how you compare to Tess in other ways. Get on your desk and strip."

Marie pouted, but got up and walked to her desk. She pointed to the chair in front and I awkwardly shuffled to my seat. She grabbed the underside of her massive breasts, rolling her hips as opened her mouth, "I'm better than Tess in every way. That bitch's been thinking she's the queen around here; she won't be the New Year." Marie then cupped her breasts, roughly squeezing them. Her fingers traveled up and Marie undid a couple of buttons. Her perfect tits immediately spilled out, they looked fake but still looked so luscious. My jaw dropped as Marie pinched her nipples, getting herself worked up.

"Yesss..." She hissed, "I paid good money for these." Still dancing to the imaginary music, Marie slithered out of her top and let it fall to the floor. She lowered her hands, rubbing her chest as her hips still swayed back and forth. She yanked down her skirt, really a matching thong underneath. Marie then suddenly spun around and threw her round ass up, she really should be in porn; she could corner the MILF market. She hooked her fingers underneath the straps of her thong and pulled it down, now completely nude. Marie laid face down on her desk and spread her legs, flashing me her juicy cunt.

"Fuck me, now!" She yelled, "I'll make you forget that blonde's name."

I stood up and hovered behind her. On my left, I saw my aunt poke her head through the crack; she's actually going to watch us fuck. Turning back to Marie, I smirked and gave her ass a soft smack. She moaned and so I did it again, slapping her big, round ass, watching her ass cheeks jiggle. "Oh god, just fuck me!" she groaned loudly. Holding my cock, I slid it between her legs and slowly rocked my hips, grinding my thick tool against her slippery pussy lips.

Pushing her down further on the desk, I positioned my cock at the suckling entrance of my former boss's pussy. Taking a deep breath, I slowly pushed the tip of my dick into her folds. Marie cried and moaned while I gently fucked her. "More," she muttered. "FUCK YESSSSS!" she then screamed as I began to thrust in and out of her hole. God her cunt felt so good; tight, wet and instantly gripping my invading dick. I then sped up, holding her tightly and pounding my cock in and out. The sound of my balls slapping and her cries quickly drowned out the Christmas music coming from downstairs.

"Yes...yes...yes...!" Marie howled. She was shaking, thrusting her ass back at me to meet my every stroke. "HARDER!" She yelled. My fingers were now digging into her ass as I furiously slammed my cock into her slick pussy. She might be a total bitch outside, but she's a great fuck. "Spank me!" Marie then cried. Wow. I let go of her butt and spanked her, softly at first but then getting more forceful. "oh...FUCK YESSSS," she cried over and over as she began to shudder. Still rocking my hips, I fucked her harder while Marie shook. She was completely out of control and I loved it. "Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh..." she shrieked, riding out an earth-shattering orgasm. Her pussy flooded my piston-like cock, her juices trickling down my shaft and to my balls.

I stumbled back, watching my sexy older lover continue to tremble. She was panting and covered in sweat. Also, Aunt Tess had disappeared. Marie raised a hand and I lifted her up. We kissed again, our tongues wrestling, her enormous breasts squishing against my chest while my painfully hard dick hit her stomach. "Come here." She led me around to her and then sat on the edge, her back facing the bathroom door. Marie spread her legs and I got in position in front of her gaping pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in.

"Fuck...yesss," Marie sighed as I slid my cock back deep into her wet hole. Holding onto her, I fucked her in long, slow strokes. Marie hummed and moaned, lying back on her desk. Increasing my pace, my hands went straight to her big, jiggling tits. They felt so good in my hands, bigger than any other women I've ever fucked, so bigger much than Aunt Tess's. Fuck, where was she? I looked up and saw that she had fully opened the bathroom door and she was intently watching us. And her hand; it was up her dress and moving. I think she was playing with herself.

Before I could react further, Marie pulled me down to her mouth. With my cock pumping in and out of her slick cunt, our tongues began to wrestle again. I was now entirely on top of her, one hand pinching and kneeling her nipple, the other holding her hand. I could feel her edging towards another climax. Our mouths remained glued together in a lust-filled, sloppy kiss. "FUUUUUUCK!!" Marie screamed, thrashing her head, "I'm so cloooooose you fucker! MORE!" I pounded her even harder. I wasn't thinking about her, my busty aunt was on my brain and I wanted to show her what I can do.