X-Mas Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left soon after getting cleaned up post-blowjob. Mom had been texting her nonstop while she sucked on my dick, she needed her to run interference with Laura and her spawn. Aunt Tess told me that Mom or Alice would try to sneak out and see me, she said while winking a lot. This is so fucking strange, Mom, Alice, and Tess are all making jokes about this, which is seriously freaking me out. I have no idea how I am supposed to deal with it. I have been asking myself the same questions over and over again, how's this going to end? What's going to happen next year? If we're going to continue like this, do we create some shift system for my dick?

Forgetting about that for a moment, I doubt Mom or my sister would be able to sneak my motel room. There's like a 45-minute drive from the cabin; Tim would probably self-combust if they were out of his gaze for that long. But then again, Mom did promise me a Christmas present and I could see her run some subterfuge. Shit, I should probably clean up the place. Also, I need something to do between now and whenever Mom arrives.

Putting some clothes on, I headed out, seeking any place that will be open on Christmas. I found the only open diner in the town and ordered bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I'm still very underweight and all they served at Shore Heart was healthy vegan food. If I see one more kale smoothie, I'm going to vomit in rage. Looking around, I only saw truck drivers keeping my company, giving me evil looks as I ate. Probably makes sense considering how I was dressed, I don't have a strap around my arm but still got the heroin chic look with ripped jeans, dirty clothes and scruffy hair.

After my third helping of bacon, I returned to my room and switched on the TV. This motel had slowly become my prison, why did I agree to come? There's nothing to do but watch old Christmas films, play with my iPad and eat. As soon as I finished watching the third version of Christmas Carol of the day, I started looking for some porn. Going through Porn Hub and finding nothing that interested me, I found myself looking at fake incest videos and still feeling nothing downstairs. I guess after having the real thing, watching a mom-aged 30 fuck her 40-year-old son is dull. Shit, I hope all this incest doesn't ruin me for sex. Like, I can only be hard when I'm around my mom, my aunt or my sister. Actually, would that be a bad thing?

The only thing that keeping me sane was Alice. We were messaging each other non-stop. She gave me a play-by-play commentary on what was going on in the cabin and it was brutal. Laura the bitch had been using my absence to lord it over Mom, but she was struggling. Aunt Tess was shooting passive-aggressive barb after barb at her, Alice said that it looked like the two of them would go pass making sarcastic comments and move onto straight-up fighting. Gary was also trying to stir up some shit but Mom was shutting him down at every moment. She told me that all three of them had been standing up for me all day, which is so fucking heartwarming consider where we all were a month ago. I actually burst into happy tears when I saw those words.

Alice soon had to say goodbye, they were having their dinner and no phones are allowed at the table. Feeling my stomach grumble, I realized I too should sit down and eat something. Since all I had in the room was a kettle, I ventured out and ended back at the same diner from breakfast, it looking somehow even more depressing than before. There was a mix of tired truckers, waitresses with dead eyes and people who drink weedkiller when they ran out of booze. I ate my turkey burger while an old man with a red nose and the shakes stared at me, never breaking eye contact.

After returning to my motel room, I laid down on the bed. Not knowing what came over me, I started to pray that I'm not going to have another Christmas like this, next year I'm going to be better and also Gary is going to be out of our lives. Alice told me that he's still pushing the replacement dad thing at her, referring to Laura as her 'aunt' and that she should be spending time with her 'cousins' instead of texting me. Alice said that she had been spending the day in the kitchen with Mom and Tess, knowing that Gary would never say that shit in their presence, which annoyed my sister as she really wanted to watch some Christmas movies. What an asshole!

--

I loudly snorted and woke myself up, feeling very confused. I swear I heard some knocking. Rolling on my side, I reached for my phone and saw it had gone past 10. Was someone outside? I waited for a moment, hearing nothing. I then thought about what I should do now. Porn or TV were my only options. I know why Mom and Alice insisted I come here so that I won't be alone for Christmas but I am.

"Max?" A muffled female voice yelled, before knocking again.

"Mom!" I cried out loud, jumping off the bed. I spun around and looked at the state of the room, shit. I quickly tidied everything up in a rush, before checking myself in the mirror. I struggled with the door handle, overcome with nerves as I tried to block what could be happening. Slapping myself hard on my face, I opened the door and saw my sexy mother smiling back at me.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips, no tongue but still very inappropriate for a mother to do in public, but I'm not complaining. I led her inside and she looked around the room, an unimpressed expression covered her face. Even though we're about to do grossly taboo things, she is still my mother and doesn't like me eating a lot of junk.

"You need to eat better."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I replied, scratching the back of my neck. "How did you get out?"

"It took a lot of doing," Mom smirked, "I said that I was too tired from cooking while Tess got Gary, Laura and Tim drunk, she poured all of the bourbon in the eggnog. They are out cold," she grinned. "Your sister is running interference with your 'fake cousins.' She's forcing them to watch some holiday-themed slashers, which is difficult as you know how squeamish your sister is."

She circled the room before settling on the bed. Mom patted the space next to her and I nodded, climbing up on the mattress. "I know you're probably fed up being asked this, but how are you doing?"

Hearing her ask me that, I involuntarily chuckled. She was right; I'm fed up with being asked that. "I'm okay. I'm just bored. I can't see my old friends, go to old places or see my family. Sometimes I get sad; sometimes I get really depressed and nostalgic. I have all this time and nothing to do. I'M FUCKING LOSING MY MIND!" I started yelling, my eyes bulging and my hands shaking as I finished.

Mom swung her legs over me and quickly straddled me. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and grabbed my hands, placing them on her firm ass. "It's going to be okay," she said between kisses, "We - me, Alice and Tess are going to help you. You just got to help us." Mom then rolled her hips and grinded on my crotch, waking my cock. "That's going to be one way, but there's something else you need, a purpose."

"A purpose?"

"Yes. I'll explain later," Mom rolled off and helped me up, "But since we've only got a couple of hours left of Christmas, I need to give you your present. Go to the bathroom while I get ready."

--

So I had been sitting on the toilet for about 10 minutes, nervously tapping my feet while my mouth had gone completely dry. This was it. My prize. I know I should have more of a substantial reason on getting clean, that I should focus on the benefits to my health, to my future and the people around me; but oedipal sex is an excellent bonus for sobriety. I brushed my teeth and sprayed some deodorant, ready my body for my mother. I can only pray that we're going to this again.

"Max, your present's ready..." she called out in a singsong tone, "Come in and close your eyes."

I looked at myself in the mirror, weaving my fingers through my hair. Looking good. Slapping my face hard, getting my blood pumping, I then opened the door and walked out, eyes tightly shut. I felt a hand grab mine and Mom led me to a chair. She pushed me back and I sat on the chair, eagerly waiting for my prize. In a deep, quiet corner of my mind, there was a thought that Mom would renege on our deal, that it was just a motivation technique. But no, this was fucking happening.

"You can open your eyes," Mom said, her tone so smooth and enticing.

"Fuck," I muttered, with my heart thumping and my eyes bulging out of my head. I then moaned and I think my jaw dropped.

Mom stood before me, wearing a tight, red sheer lace corset, matching stocking and no panties. She looked so sexy, so fuckable that I was struggling to breathe. She had a perfect hour-glass look, with the corset squeezing her waist, making her breasts pop. Oh yeah, her tits! They were pushed up high, making them look big and round and so fucking fantastic. Struggling to break away from Mom's stacked chest, I pushed my eyes down to her naked crotch. She had a small triangle patch of hair that that hovered above her alluring pussy. Her legs were encased in sheer red stockings, while Mom swayed in five-inch stilettos.

"I see that you're happy with your present," Mom smirked, slowly rubbing her bare skin as she spoke. She then turned away from me and showed off her ass. I let deep groan as round, firm ass swayed in front of me. Mom pulled her legs together and then bent down, touching her toes. Her slick cunt lips spread out between her smooth thighs. This is my mother, a local business owner, heavily involved in charitable causes and she's got moves that will make a stripper jealous! She stood back up and turned to me, striking a Superman pose, "You like?"

"Ur..." I mumbled. All the blood had left my head and rushed to my groin; breathing was difficult, speaking was impossible. My cock was rock hard, like painfully so. All I could do was to nod.

"Gooood..." Mom purred, wiggling her hips and slowly approached me. She stopped just in front of me, grinning as she posed. "I was worried..." Mom reached out and grabbed my hands, "That after Tess and Alice, you forgot about me," she then placed them on her hips.

"I can never forget about you, Mom," I said while casually feeling up her ass, "If you let me, I'll just have sex with you only."

Mom pulled in close and smiled, "That's sweet, but I can't do that to my sister and daughter. We will work something out." She then leaned in even closer and whispered in my ear, "But right now, my nipples are rock hard, I'm wet down there and I feel dirty right now." She sucked on my earlobe before pulling back. "Let's have some fun."

Oh, fuck yes! I watched in awe as my sexy mother sunk to her knees. She looked up at me with a big knowing smile before focusing on my dick. She slid her fingers over my erection, giggling at my response as she unzipped my jeans. I gasped as Mom felt up my dick, dabbing the big wet spot that suddenly appeared. My dick has been leaking a lot of fluid since I opened my eyes. She tugged my jeans down, moaning as she watched my cock throb. Mom gave my shaft a long, firm squeeze before hooking fingers into the waistband of my underwear, slowly releasing my tool.

"Oh baby, I forgot how big you are!" Mom grinned, slowly and softly stroking my dick. She lowered her head closer to my member, I shuddered as her warm breath on my purple head. My trembling further amused my mother as she slid her hand up and down my shaft. She lowered her mouth and pressed her full red lips on my throbbing purple head. "Mmm...you taste good," Mom whispered before sliding her tongue out. She gently ran the tip in circles over my cock head while she jerked my shaft. I loudly inhaled as Mom kissed down my dick and reached my balls, she then instantly sucked on my sacks.

"Mmm...," Mom softly moaned, with my balls stuffed in her mouth. She opened her mouth and glided her tongue back up my pulsating dick. Her fingers tightly wrapped around the root of my member and she wrapped her lips around my throbbing head. I loudly groaned as I watched her mouth slid down my shaft, her tongue caressing the underside of my cock as she softly sucked me.

"Oh god...Mom!" I yelled. Even after Thanksgiving, I was still struggling to accept that my mom was giving me a blowjob. I think my moans spurred her to suck harder, which is fucking beautiful. This wasn't a mother who was reluctantly offering her body to get her son clean; this is a mom who wants to please her son.

Mom bobbed her head, increasing her pace as she took more of my cock into her mouth. My fingers dug into the armrest as I felt my tip hit the back of her mouth. Mom relaxed her throat and she slid my member deep into her. I looked everywhere but down, sensing her nose touch my pubes. I knew that if I turned my head downward, seeing Mom jiggling her head with my entire dick stuffed in her mouth, I'd cum. Closing my eyes, I felt her slid off my dick, quickly running her up and down the shaft before driving back in her hot, wet mouth.

"I love your dick, baby," Mom said, grinning up at me, "I going to have fun with you." She then slid her lips down my cock, rapidly swallowing inches until she was back pressed against my crotch. She gripped my thighs and sucked hard on my tool as she pulled her head back and forth. She expertly used her tongue, stroking my underside as she bobbed her head. My heart was racing, my forehead covered in sweat and I was grunting nonstop as Mom furiously deep-throated me. Mom began slamming her head on my dick, shocking me with such a wanton display. Again, this is so crazy that this is happening and I was struggling to take it.

"MOM! I cried, my hands now on the back of her head and my hips were now bucking. "Your mouth feels so fucking great. I love it! I love you so much!" I screamed, not caring if anyone outside might hear us.

Mom responded by pulling my cock out and grabbed the root of my dick. With a wicked grin, she took a couple of inches deep in her mouth and wrapped her tongue around my swollen head. She bobbed her head a couple of times before pulling back, her red, full lips just kissing my tip with her tongue poking pre-cum leaking hole. I then watched Mom peck and licked up and down my shaft, making me throb uncontrollably. She kissed my tip again and slid my dick back into her heavenly mouth.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I groaned, struggling to hold back. I jumped to my feet and grabbed my mother, my cock becoming a piston, frantically thrusting my tool in and out of her mouth. Mom loved it, moaning as she slurped on my dick. I could see her starting to shudder like she was cumming, as I continued to fuck her mouth. "Fuck...I'm cumming!" I grunted, feeling my cock swell and my balls tighten.

As I felt a rush of cum about to shoot out of my tip, Mom batted my hand and pulled my cock out. "ON MY FACE!" she screamed as she violently tugged my slick shaft.

"OH SHIT!" I groaned as my dick unloaded a thick spurt of cum on my mom's face. She gasped and moaned as more ropes hit her lips, cheek, and chin. Holy fuck, I'm giving my mom a facial! I heard her whisper 'more' as she furiously stroked my pulsating tool. Mom then opened her mouth and her hand became a blur over my dick, eliciting more spurts of my thick jizz that landed on her tongue and bottom lip. I was breathing slowly and very loudly, watching my dick lose its thickness. Mom saw this as well and launched her lips all over my member. She sucked me hard, literally milking my entire shaft for my precious cum before releasing me.

I fell back on the chair, staring at my mother. Thick drops of cum dripped down her chin, hitting her impressive tits and sliding down her cleavage. She looked so beautiful. Mom was still gasping with an intense look in her eyes. Her tongue slid past her lips and she lapped up all the cum she could get at, before rolling back into her mouth and loudly swallow. She then raised a finger, quickly wiping up all of the cum from her face. Her eyes were locked on me as Mom then aggressively sucked on the jizz-soaked finger, her eyelashes flutter while she let out a soft moan.

"Relax, we still got a lot to do." Mom then got up on her feet and I watched her walk to the bathroom. My eyes were glued to her ass, thinking about all the naughty things I am going to do to her.

I thought about undressing and getting ready Round 2, but I was unable to move. I realized that I wasn't in control, Mom was and she was going to decide what we would do next. I heard the bathroom faucet run and water splash, then nothing. She was making me wait, I could feel it, building up anticipation in my head and my groin. The door swung open and she walked out, sexy as always. I could see that she had touched up her makeup, brushed her hair and applied another coat of lipstick to her full lips.

"So..." Mom said, strutting towards me. She quickly climbed up on my lap, her naked crotch rubbing against my limp but resurrecting dick. "...what should we do now?"

The only reply I could think of was to lean forward and kiss her. Her lips quickly parted and our tongue met. Mom responded by pushing me back on the chair and pressing her luscious body against mine, as she worked her tongue in and out my mouth. As we got more into the kiss, our hands were all over each other, I was feeling up her ass while Mom played with my shirt. I shuddered as I felt her lips move from my mouth and down my neck.

I firmly squeezed her ass, loving the weight of her cheeks in my palms. I glanced at her, her lips softly kissed up and down my neck, with her eyes closed and humming. Feeling evil, I gave her butt a small slap. She whimpered but didn't complain, so I didn't again. "Oh yess..."Mom hissed. Not wanting to go overboard, I raised my hands back and found her magnificent tits. Mom moaned again as I fondled them, remembering how firm and soft they feel. I slid my fingers between the fabric and her flesh, finding her nipples. Mom trembled in my arms and pulled back, "You really like them, Max," she said, smirking.

I chuckled and nodded, of course I love them, tits are my favorite thing ever. Mom reached behind and undid the clasp. I then pulled down the straps of her corset, revealing her amazing, milky breast, her large pink nipples were rock hard and begging to be kissed. I lowered my head and gave them both long suck. Mom groaned and mumbled my name, she pushed her chest out and had her hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer. I held her tightly and buried my head in the valley between her perfect teardrop breasts, losing my mind as I felt soft titflesh framing my face. This was heaven; I never wanted to leave.

But Mom had other ideas and pushed me back, undoing my shirt and pulling my arms out of the sleeves. Throwing it away, we kissed again, both moaning as our naked flesh pressed together. She had her arms on my shoulders and bounced on my lap, her rock hard nipples scraping on my chest. Mom thrust her tongue down my throat, her hips rocking on my lap, she needed to be fucked soon. She released my tongue from her own and leaned back, smirking at me, "You ready to fuck your mother?"

I nodded. Again, I speechless.

"So sweet...," she smiled and kissed me lovingly on the lips, "...but not yet." Mom swung off my hips, my cock immediately stood up and pointed to the ceiling. She then stood in a wide stance and lowered a hand down. My eyes followed, drifting down to her naked pussy, it was dripping wet and the lips were already swollen. "I want you to do something that your stepfather has never done," she then walked away and lay down on the bed, "Let's see how you work," Mom smirked, spreading her legs and rubbing her cunt.

I nodded and awkwardly stepped out of my jeans, my dick rock hard and bouncing around. I climbed onto the bed. I gently grasped Mom's thighs, feeling that she was trembling. I looked up and saw Mom looking back at me, a small smile on her face. I leaned forward and we kissed, our tongues probing and deep moans coming from our lips. I released her and sat back, my eyes drifting down to her pussy. She looked incredibly wet, the pink folds of her cunt slick with her juices, lips puffy while her clit was engorged and throbbing.