Yearning Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he was satisfied he thanked her but Jonathan noticed that they were whispering something to each other and laughing while looking at him from time to time. He had no doubt that the conversation was about him. "Seems like you got a few fans mister," Thomas teased wrapping his arms around Jonathan's waist and staring up at him.

Jonathan looked at him with raised brows wondering what he was referring to but Thomas tilted his chin to his right directing his attention to a handful of girls looking their way and giggling among themselves. "Oh." Jonathan smirked and waved to them then kissed Thomas on his forehead.

"Oh? You know they just creamed their panties right? They think you're sex on two legs."

"Does that bother you?" Jonathan nuzzled his neck as he spoke.

Thomas tilted his head and gave him more access.

"No, I know I have nothing to worry about where you and I are concerned. I trust you and I love you. Nothing and no one's going to come between us again, I'll make sure of it." He wrapped his arms around Jonathan's neck and kissed him deeply.

If his mouth wasn't occupied, he knew he'd be laughing at Thomas' possessiveness. He just knew Thomas was putting on a show for their audience of five early twenties girls. When Thomas released his lips he was breathing heavily but he kept his forehead pressed against Jonathan's.

"Wait five minutes before you come upstairs, don't forget you have some making up to do." He whispered, leaned in and kissed Jonathan again and walked off leaving an aroused Jonathan there to a beautiful sky and purring girls.

********

Jonathan made sure to give Thomas an extra five minutes before he went upstairs to unwrap his present, or maybe it was already unwrapped and waiting for him. His cock ached painfully as he climbed the stairs and headed for his room. From outside he could hear music playing indistinctly but he couldn't tell what it was.

When he opened the door, the room was dimly lit and scented candles were placed along the walls. Thomas' back was turned to him wearing a pair of tiny red boxer briefs looking sexy as all fucks as Ciara - Body Party played from the portable speaker on the nightstand.

"What took you so long?" Thomas asked in a seductive whispered as he turned and walked towards Jonathan slowly. Jonathan stood there mesmerized biting his lip to stifle a groan as the most alluring presence approached him. His baby was sexy as hell, he just wanted to throw him on the ground and have his way with him.

Before he could even register to answer, Thomas grabbed his shirt and tugged it over his head swiftly and threw it on the ground. "You're mine," Thomas moaned lustfully as he dropped to his knees and pulled Jonathan's shorts down. "Your cock is so fucking big," he gasped as he peeled back Jonathan's boxers and watched as it slapped against his stomach. Instead of teasing it like he usually did, he had no desire to do that presently. He wanted Jonathan's come down his throat.

"Ahhh fuuuck," Jonathan growled as he thrusted his hips forward enjoying the eagerness of Thomas worshipping his dick. He obviously had no time for foreplay, Thomas wanted his come and fortunately he wouldn't have to wait long because Jonathan already felt like he was about to blow any second. Oh yes it was definitely coming, he couldn't hold it any longer. "Holy fuck baby. I'm coming, oh fuck I'm com...ahhhhhh." He screamed as his whole body convulsed and sprayed jets of come in Thomas' mouth.

He winced as Thomas continued to suck and lap at his head making sure he got every single drop. "C'mere." Jonathan pulled him to his feet and kissed the living hell out of him. "What was that?" Jonathan leaned his forehead against his and ran his hands down Thomas' sides grabbing his ass possessively in the process. "You don't wanna play nice huh?"

"I told you I wanted it." Thomas returned smugly then pulled and pushed Jonathan on the edge of the bed and stood before him. "Let me show you how much you mean to me. I love you so fucking much." Thomas hooked his fingers in the waist of his briefs and pulled them down slowly and teasingly as Jonathan sat there salivating.

"All of this belongs to you, never forget that." Thomas told him as he ran his hands all over his smooth hairless frame. Jonathan was up again in a second, stroking his cock and eyeing every inch of that perfect body. He reached out to touch Thomas but Thomas slapped his hand away and smiled smugly.

"Not yet, just lean back and let me take care of you." He pushed Jonathan to lay on his back while he climbed and straddled his thighs. Their hard leaking cocks rubbed together and Jonathan's eyes rolled back, it felt like forever since he's touched Thomas.

Thomas noticed him reaching out to touch him and trapped his hands by his sides as he grinded and gyrated his hips on Jonathan. Jonathan groaned out frustratingly just as Thomas lifted and grounded his ass on his cock while he kissed, licked and caressed his torso. Thomas knew Jonathan was getting impatient but he knew exactly what he was doing. He could feel Jonathan's pre come slicking up his twitching hole as he leaked his own onto Jonathan's stomach.

"Fucking hell." Jonathan cried out when Thomas bit and pulled at his nipple. Damn it he couldn't take it anymore. As hot as it was watching Thomas gyrating those skillful hips on him, the dancing would have to wait another time. His cock needed inside Thomas and that's exactly what he intended to do.

"What do you want?" Thomas whispered against his ear and sucked his lobe.

"You know what I want, c'mere, enough of this." Jonathan husked and flipped him over to lay face down on his stomach. Jonathan attention was towards the nightstand where he pulled out a bottle of lube so he didn't see that smug satisfied grin on Thomas' face. That was exactly what Thomas wanted. He made the bull mad and now he was ready to charge.

He missed the taste of that ass but he was seeing red at the moment. He'd have to feast later. "You have no idea how much I've missed this." Beyonce - Rocket, complimented their mood perfectly just as Jonathan pulled him up on his hands and knees and smacked his ass. Thomas gasped and moaned and pushed his ass back, letting Jonathan know he wanted more. A few more spanks and kisses and licks down his back made Thomas a moaning mess.

One then two then three swallowed slick fingers in that hot ass put those hips right back to work as Thomas fuck himself on those fingers throwing his ass back and grinding on them as the most exotic cries escaped his lips. Jonathan watched in awe as he grabbed his own fat hard dripping dick and stroked.

When he was satisfied he stretched Thomas enough he poured more lubed onto his dick and rubbed it back and forth against that hairless pink hole. "Mmmyesss," Thomas cried and gasped just as

Jonathan shoved his hot cock inside him until he reached the deepest depths of his ass. "Fuck me!"

Jonathan didn't need to be told twice. He gripped those hips hard and started moving causing Thomas to drop to his elbows and grab a pillow hard. "So fucking tight," Jonathan winced and thrusted faster as he ran his hands down Thomas' arched back. "Aahhhh." He yelled and spanked Thomas when those walls gripped his dick hard.

"Oh yes fuck me." Thomas screamed enjoying the torturous abuse on his g-spot. Jonathan drilled him hard and grabbed his hair as he decorated his neck with almost purple love bites. He started slowing it down a bit when Demi Lovato - Body Say started to tame him a bit. He could hear Thomas' labored breathing and heightened whimpers as he deep stroked him and rolled those balls between his fingers. His dick was screaming for attention but he didn't want Thomas to come just yet.

"I missed you so fucking much baby. You're my whole world." He whispered in Thomas' ear and pulled him up to his front. "I love you," he breathed and kissed him deeply sweeping every corner of Thomas' mouth with his tongue.

Thomas reached back and laced his left hand around his neck as he held the hand fondling his balls. He was so close he couldn't bare it but his body was there for Jonathan to use however he wanted. Coming would give him great pleasure but pleasing Jonathan satisfied him more than anything. "I love you more. Everything I am yours; please don't ever leave me."

"Never," Jonathan breathed and peppered his neck with sweet kissed as he thrusted his hips forward. Thomas whimpered wantonly and tilted his head to the side. The head of Jonathan's cock glided over his prostate and he all but saw stars floating around. It felt so fucking good he couldn't bare it. Luckily he didn't have to wait too long because at Shakira and Maluma - Chantaje, Jonathan pulled him to the edge of the bed and laid him on his back so that his ass hung off the side.

Thomas pulled his knees back exposing that slick gaping hole as he looked up at his man loving and waited obediently. Jonathan's dick went in with ease as he stared deeply into his eyes and sped up instantly, reveling in the tiny yelps and gasps he achieved from Thomas. He was already close but looking into those tear filled eyes that he knew loved him wholeheartedly and saw him for who he truly was, he knew he'd come any second.

With that he wrapped Thomas' legs around his waist and pushed his hand above his head in a X as he interlocked his fingers with Thomas' and attacked those swollen lips. This was his last lap. It was going to be quick but it was going to be hard and rough and knowing Thomas, he was going to be a screaming mess.

Thomas could tell what was coming before it even started. Jonathan's eyes went dark with lust and he had him down in a position where he wouldn't be able to squirm or move. He might as well be paralyzed. Jonathan hardly turned into that person but whenever he did, Thomas was sure to achieve the biggest orgasms ever. He could guarantee he'd be feeling the aftershock moments after.

Without sign or warning Jonathan pulled his hips back and thrusted forward hard knocking the air from Thomas' lungs but luckily his mouth was covered with his. Jonathan repeated the same process but he didn't stop this time, he stabbed ad drilled that hole like his very existence depended on it. Thomas' eyes watered and he screamed into his mouth but Jonathan was completely oblivious. The only thing he was focused on at that moment was unloading inside Thomas and he was so fucking close he could taste it.

Just as it started Thomas felt his come traveling to his dick. Jonathan's monstrous cock squeezed and wringed the come from his prostate. He didn't even feel like he was there mentally anymore. All he felt was his eyes rolling back and his body shaking vigorously as he fought to keep his legs around Jonathan but he couldn't, they had no life left in them.

Just as he was about to let them fall, Jonathan released his hands and pushed his thighs to his chest and drilled him hard while he swore and growled darkly. Jonathan was surprised to see that Thomas was already spent but it was now his turn to come. "Mmmmmm aaahhhhh." He grunted unintelligibly as he thrusted three more times and came hard inside Thomas. When he was satisfied he emptied every drop inside him he pulled a shuddering Thomas close to him on the bed and cradled and held him leaving sweet comforting kisses across his damp forehead.

********

Soon after Thomas fell asleep, he went to the bathroom for a warm damp cloth and wiped him down. Virtually everywhere he wiped he kissed there cherishingly them tucked him under the covers and climbed in with him. No doubt that they had a lot to work on but the worst was over, rebuilding was the easy part. Thomas was back where he belonged and he knew he'd do everything in his power to keep it that way. Thomas was right, as long as they had each other they could make it through anything.

They had Thanksgiving in a week at his parents' house but with good luck it would officially mark the beginning of their forever. He had no doubt that Thomas would agree but it wasn't guaranteed. He had two surprises that he'd been waiting to reveal for a while but given the circumstances, it wasn't exactly the right time. Now that he had Thomas back, Thomas was going to find out how serious he was about spending eternity with him. 'Just a few more days, he told himself just before he drifted off with Thomas snug against his chest.