Yna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I could recall was waking up to her muted snoring while she slept snuggled at my back, arms around me. We were still naked under the sheets, and while I felt tired, the tingling sensation was still there, and having her next to me was very comforting. I decided it was a great feeling, and fell asleep again.

The next few nights were more of the same, and as I became more accustomed to her minstrations I felt more able to let my emotions go and enjoy our new-found sexuality. I began to look forward to being alone with Pam in our condo, day-dreaming in class, getting wet in anticipation of whatever she had in store for me. She was a patient teacher, not pushing too far too fast, letting me get used to new things before moving on to more sensuous and erotic lessons. For instance, the rest of the week we did nothing but a lot kissing, embracing and touching - well, she did most of the touching - for a while, until we could do it without me blushing too much or getting tongue-tied. I also got used to sleeping naked with a warm body to cuddle with. It was infinitely better than rubbing my pussy on a cold pillow.

My next lesson came unexpectedly. We were sitting on the bed, making out like before, when suddenly she made me lie flat on my back, placed my hand over my head, holding on to the railing on the headboard, and spreading my legs apart. She went on top of me, her weight pressing down on me but not uncomfortably. Whenever she started with something new I've learned not to talk or ask questions but wait for her to show me how. It seemed more exciting not knowing what she was up to. So while she was laying on top of me doing nothing but staring at me, my pulses quickened in anticipation and I could feel that wonderful pressure developing in my pussy. She began to kiss me, just pecks on my cheeks and lips, moving down to my neck. I arched my neck to give her a better view of it, and was rewarded with long, wet licks along its length. All this time her hands were busy mashing my breasts, playing with my nipples, and then she moved down, over them. Beginning with the right, she stuck out her tongue and began running it in circles around the nipple.

I've never had my nipples licked before, and the feeling was heavenly! And when she sucked on it, pulling it into her mouth and rolling her tongue around it, I had to arch my back in ecstasy. I wanted to embrace her but I know she wanted me to keep holding on to the rails at the headboard. She then moved to my left breast, leaving the right nipple hard and wet, and the cool breeze from the air-con making it harder still. The contrast of a warm nipple inside her mouth and a cold one where she left it added to my building delirium, and her next move just added more fuel to the fire.

Our position was such that with my legs spread apart, and her body wedged between them. There was little I could have done to stop her from what she did next, had I wanted to. I was thoroughly enjoying what her mouth was doing with my breasts that I did not give much attention to her right hand now rubbing my slit, as I thought all it was doing was getting my pussy a little bit wetter. She finally let go of my nipples, and her kisses were soon heading south, although like a magician, her left hand was still mashing my breast, keeping me distracted from her true intentions. Her lips and tongue were moving all over my stomach by then, tickling me erotically. She had playfully licked at my belly button before, as she was doing now, but I felt a sense of apprehension when she crossed that invisible barrier below it, a place where only her hands (so far) have gone. I looked down, and I could only see the top of her head, but I could feel her kisses where my neatly shaven pubes began. Kisses turned into licks, and her fingers were now focused on my clitoris. She was pulling up the clit hood with her forefinger and then flicking my now-exposed clit with her thumb. And still she kept going down. I felt my abdominal muscles tense as her lips finally reached my clit hood. I didn't realize it then but my hands were gripping the rails on my headboard tightly as I waited for the inevitable.

My back arched again as I closed my eyes and let out a long soft moan as Pam's tongue licked the tip of my clit, then swiftly sucking it into her mouth and continued her tongue-flicking inside. My knees involuntarily flexed, but she only gently but firmly pushed them down again. What she was doing was leaving me breathless, gasping for air. I could feel her tongue working on my clit, gently nibbling on it, running hot, wet, rings around it. Whatever apprehensions I had dissipated with the electric tingling her tongue and lips were causing, making every muscle in my body tense up with anticipation brought about by the ever-increasing levels of pleasure I was receiving, bringing me ever closer to my orgasmic plateau. Pam seemed to know what she was making me go through, and as if sensing I was very close to coming, abruptly left her assault on my clit and used her tongue to trace the length of my slit, sucking my pussy juice along the way.

She told me later that the moan I let out when I came was one of the sweetest, orgasmic-filled moans she had ever heard. All I remember was letting out a sound half-way between a cry and a shout of ecstasy. As she continued to eat my pussy, all that I can only vaguely remember finally being unable to obey her instructions. My legs clamped around her body as tightly as I could, and my hands held her head, alternately pulling on her hair as I experienced wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, and pushing her head deeper into my pussy, as if willing her to pleasure me some more. My silent pleas did not go unheeded, as she hungrily lapped on my pussy, siphoning off every drop of juice that flowed ever so freely from within. I can't remember how that night ended. I had so much orgasms I lost consciousness. Again.

The next few nights were even better, as I got used to what she was doing and the pleasure it was giving me. She would often tease me, just when I'm about to explode in ecstacy, by withholding her tongue from my pussy, making me beg for her to continue. At first I was very hesitant but she was equally adamant about making me express my hunger audibly, and soon our room was filled with my moans and groans. Still not satisfied with my utterances of sexual pleasure, we started watching downloaded sex videos, mostly girl to girl stuff. Which made me start to wonder, were we both lesbians? I least I didn't think I was, because I still get aroused when I see my favorite professor on campus. Anyway, she'd make me sit up on the bed, my back resting on pillows propped on the headboard, knees flexed and legs spread wide open, watching the video while she laid on her stomach, her face buried in my crotch, lapping up my pussy juice with her tongue. In this position I could also watch her doing it, adding to my steaming lust. Whenever she would sense I was about to cum she'd hold back, and as I didn't want to be left hanging I'd try and push her head back, but she wouldn't do anything until I begged her to.

She took it another step further as I got used to begging her. She'd make me take a bath before her, because she often teased how long it took for me to get ready for bed, with all the regimen I have to go through after my shower. While she took her turn in the bathroom, the DVD player would be turned on, showing another erotic movie. By the time I got to applying lotion on my body I'd be already at my usual location sitting by the head board, all naked and waiting for Pam to come out of the bathroom. She took her time coming out, and the movie was making me hot, so I found myself subconsciously mashing my breasts and playing with my nipples, and after a while my hand found its way down to my pubes where I started to run my middle finger along my slit, and finally focusing on my clit as I began to climax. By this time she would come out of the bathroom, watching me. I'd call out to her to hurry and come to bed, but she would just tell me to continue what I was doing. At first it felt weird and kinda embarrassing, having to masturbate in front of Pam, and I'd call to her repeatedly to finish what I'd started doing to myself. It took a while for me to realize that this was what she wanted all along, for me to play with my body until I had an orgasm, before she made any attempt to pleasure me. My pleas went unheeded, so I focused on making myself cum, and eventually I did.

It was only then that she finally plopped onto the bed between my legs and started to make slurping sounds while she licked my wet pussy, her tongue flicking my engorged clit and pussy hole. That would make me cum again... and again.

Our movie sessions also totally opened my slutty side. It may have been subliminal in nature, but I soon found myself sounding like the sluts we were watching, even the way they used cuss words while in the throes of ecstasy. Pretty soon it was so easy for me to utter words like "fuck", "bitch", "shit", even the local ones like "puta" and "tang-ina", whenever we had sex. At this point, my transformation from an innocent sosyal to malanding pokpok was almost complete and loving every minute of it. Little did I know that my BFF was going to all this trouble just to set me up for something.

I had gotten so used to our nightly rituals that I found it hard sometimes whenever I had to go on out-of-town shoots for my modelling stints, although the flurry of activity usually helped keep my mind occupied. It was especially difficult when she had to go home twice a month and I would be left alone in our condo. I knew that Benj would be seeing her, and I felt a tinge of jealousy every time. I found myself restless and unable to sleep. I'd usually end up watching her DVDs or visiting the sites on the internet, and furiously work myself up to a sexual frenzy and masturbating until I came. Exhaustion would finally bring me a listful sleep. When we finally got back again our clothes would come off in seconds, and minutes later our room would be full of moans of pleasure. During these reunions I would become more demanding and aggressive, and also more open to her new ideas about sex.

Sometimes, when she came back from her parents' house, I'd ask about her fiance, if they met, what they did, etc. She'd say some off-hand remarks but always steered the conversation away and start to make out with me and then everything was good and until I forgot about it. But one time Benj brought her to our condo from her house. It was the first time he ever escorted her back, as least to my knowledge. She even made him come in for a while, and although I acted civil enough it took all of my effort not to scream and make a scene, and to top it off she said that she'd walk with him to the elevator as he bade us goodbye. As she closed the door I immediately rushed to it, and I could hear them talking just outside. I peeked through the peep-hole and I nearly hit the roof when I saw them in a tight embrace while French kissing! I was so jealous I thought my chest would explode and burst into tears. I headed for my room and was about to close it when she came back in. I gave her my most hateful stare then slammed the door shut.

I didn't speak to her for a week. I left the condo before she did and came home later than usual, then proceeded to lock myself in my room. I had lunch and dinner alone in the various fast food shops around the condo and in the mall. And all the while that I was giving her the cold treatment she would try and explain herself. I could hear her crying outside my door, begging me to let her in so that we could talk. For the next few days I stood my ground. I felt betrayed, and the hatred generated by that sustained my conviction not to give in to her. But before the next weekend came I could see a change in Pam. She wasn't quite herself anymore. She missed two days of class, and she wore the same clothes she had on when I left the condo, and she wasn't eating. Halfway through my shower I heard her all my name followed by a dull thud and then silence. At first I thought it was just a show she was putting on for me, trying to get my sympathy, but it turned out that it was for real. I was a nervous wreck as I tried to revive her but she wouldn't regain consciousness. Finally out of desperation I reached for her cellphone and quickly dialled Benjs' number and asked him to come to the condo immediately, briefly telling him what just happened. He was there within an hour, and although Pam was already conscious she was too weak to even make it to the sofa. Benj took one look and then carried her out, telling me to follow. I quickly put on whatever clothes I could grab and rushed out of our unit and down the elevator. Benj already had Pam in the front passenger seat and I got in the back, and then he sped out to the nearest hospital.

Pam stayed in the hospital for a couple of days due to dehydration and exhaustion. She begged us not to let her family know about her situation, and since all she needed was rest, we agreed. Benj took care of the hospital bills, while I attended to her personal needs. We took turns looking after her in the room, and when we were alone she would start crying and ask for my forgiveness, and maybe I took pity on her and told her not to worry about it and that we'd talk when we got back to the condo. Only my assurance that I still loved her and wanted her made her calm down and start eating and wanting to get well right away.

Benj was quite good to her. She seemed happy whenever he was around, and I was starting out of place when he was visiting. Fortunately the doctor certified her ok and we were able to take her home. I was glad to have her back at the condo, but one thing I didn't foresee was having Benj visit her regularly from now on. Maybe it was because he acted like a gentleman and seemed to really care for Pam throughout the crisis that I didn't put up too much of a fuzz when he started coming over. He didn't stay long, at least not when I was there. I was to learn only much later that they were doing more than talking when I wasn't, although I've seen some tell-tale signs that Pam wasn't being entirely truthful about the state of her relationship with Benj.

For starters, they were now quite open about kissing each other and holding hands in public. Even when he visits at the condo, I'd catch them giving each other quick pecks when they think I'm not looking, and of course when she sees him to the elevator they'd have one long torrid kiss before he gets on. Then he started to fetch her from school, and sometimes I'd come along but I felt like a spare tire most of the time I'd go my own way. I was thankful that I was able to talk Dad into giving me a car when I turned 18, so I didn't have to commute to and from school. The modelling offers were also increasing, so I was spending more and more time doing photo shoots after class, and a lot of out-of-town gigs as well. When we had some time together we'd usually spend it in my room, where we'd usually end up making out like before. She became more aggressive when we made love, as if our time apart made her hungrier for me, and I actually enjoyed her intensified lust. One time while she was taking a shower I was looking for a skirt I wanted to wear the following day, and I remembered Pam using it a week ago, so I went to her room to look for it there. I was surprised to see her bed disheveled, much like what my bed looked like after... we made out. 'Oh shit!' I said to myself. I looked more closely and saw some stains on the bedsheet, and a couple of pubic hairs, which definitely didn't belong to Pams', as we both had bald pussies. I immediaely went to her cabinet to look for the skirt and get out of her room. I found it, but I found something else. Towards the inner portion of the cabinet were a few pieces of briefs and socks, and at one end was a pair of pants and a couple of shirts I've seen Benj wear before.

I couldn't accept the fact that Pam and Benj were doing much more than just hugging and kissing in our condo. Although I felt bad about it, I couldn't really get mad at them because they were engaged, although I thought that Pams' commitment to our agreement wasn't as strong as it used to be. I was on the verge of crying so I hastily put on some clothes, knocked on the bathroom door and told Pam I was stepping out and not to wait for me, and then hurriedly left the condo. Everything was a haze, and I answered her repeated texts with an excuse of a last-minute photo-shoot. I was making the rounds of some bars until I finally ran into some models I worked with, and spent the rest of the night with them, eventually going home with one of my fellow models to her apartment as I was too drunk to drive.

When I got back to our condo I resolved to confront her. We still haven't had our talk since she got out of the hospital because we were more concerned about her recovery, but if her "activities" with Benj is used as a gauge, then one can say that she has fully recovered. I was expecting Pam to be anxiously waiting for me when I returned, but was surprised to find her gone. I took a peek at her room and everything was neat and in order. She left a note on the ref, saying she was going to have lunch with Benj. Still a bit tipsy from the previous nights' binge I fell asleep on my bed. I guess I must have been hung-over pretty bad, because I didn't hear them come in.

Not that it mattered to them. Pam must have put two and two together, with my sudden departure and the "evidence" lying about in her room, and then she must have told Benj that the cat was out of the bag and that I already know that they were having sex. So instead of sneaking behind my back, they went to her room and started fucking their brains out, knowing full well I was sleeping in my room. They must have been at it for almost at hour when I groggily awoke. It must have been Pam's moaning that got into my subconscious and made me get up and look for the source of the sound.

It was a good thing I didn't call out Pam's name as I went out of my room. I was sleepily padding towards her room on my bare feet and was almost at her door when she let out an orgasmic scream that got me wide awake.

"Shit Benj stop! I'm cumming babe, I'm cumming!! Benj!! Oh shittttttt!!" she moaned as I watched Benj fucking her doggy-style on her bed. The sight of Benj humping my best friend was enough to clear the remaining cobwebs of my mind. My throat went dry as I watched my very first live sex "show". I couldn't move at first, my eyes were fixed on their writhing bodies as they went through the motions. I finally regained my senses and silently walked back towards my room, taking care not to make a sound as I closed the door.

I lay down the bed and tried to sleep, but the images of their intertwined bodies kept coming back. Oddly enough, I didn't find myself as jealous as I thought I'd be. I felt that the two of them having sex was but natural, although they should have tried to do it more privately. It was obvious that they wanted me to catch them fucking, or at least hear them making out. I don't know how they expected me to react, but I rather felt turned on, feeling hot and getting wet. I found myself rubbing my pussy, imagining how it would be to get fucked by... hmmmm... oh yes that cute Econ professor! I got so carried away that pretty soon I was thrusting my hips up and down as I furiously fondled my clit and got rewarded by a huge orgasm. I was panting afterwards, happy that I was able to find release, and also with the knowledge that it was the first time I came while thinking of being fucked by a man! 'At least I'm not a lesbian!' I laughingly thought to myself.

As his visits became more frequent, so did their level of sexual activity. Benj would usually arrive late, after we've had dinner, and though I didn't put any malice on it at the time, he usually came just when I've gone into the bathroom for my nightly shower, so he'd catch me wearing just a towel wrapped around my body while they cuddled up on the sofa. I had to lock myself up in my room because they were using all the other spaces for their lovemaking. A few times I had to go to the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning, and I thought Benj had already gone home, only to find Pam kneeling between his legs as she sucked his dick, both of them naked. The second time I saw them I thought I saw Pam look towards me and gave me a wink, which made me rush back to my room. The next few times I couldn't help myself already so I made sure the lights on my room were off then I'd open my door just enough that I could see them and watched while I pleasured myself.