Yna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood next to my door, I'd start taking off my clothes. I silently cursed Pam for getting me hot and started touching my body, eager for release. Ever since I caught them having sex I never stopped thinking about how it would be to get fucked, I mean for real. That, plus the fact that sex between Pam and I became almost non-existent virtually overnight made me horny as hell. I found myself looking at prospective hunks that I'd like to have a one-night stand with, just to get rid of the itch I've been having which my nightly masturbation couldn't adequately satisfy. I'd masturbate myself to a frenzy which would leave me satisfied - for about five minutes. Then I'd suffer through the rest of the night while I listen to Pam moaning through multiple orgasms. Why those two never bothered to stay inside their room while they fucked was beyond me.

I tried keep myself busy between school and work just so I won't have it on my mind every minute. I was even trying to flirt with the male models but most of them were either taken or gay. During the day it kinda worked, keeping my mind occupied. But as soon as I got back to the condo, with those two going at it, I'd find myself getting hot and frustrated all over again. So I'd usually hang around with the others even if my gig was done, just to have an excuse for not having to go home yet. It was in one of these "passing time" moments that I had an unusual surprise. Usually for our out-of -town gigs the agency would arrange a charter for us. As we were chatting among ourselves while they were getting the set ready a group of models who just arrived from their out-of-town trip arrived. What caught my attention however wasn't the newcomers but the driver of the van they rode in. From a distance he looked familiar, and as he walked towards our group I couldn't quite believe who it was. At first I wasn't sure, but when he started talking to one of the photogs there was no mistaking his identity. I strode up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Tito Robbie, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you're a driver now?" I asked him, laughing.

"Hey Yna, what are you doing here? he asked in reply. I could see he was as surprised as I was, seeing me there. "Sandali, let me finish up with Raymond first. Wait ha."

"Sige lang tito, take your time," I answered as he turned back to the guy he was talking with, apparently concluding some transaction.

A few things about him. First, he's not really an uncle, but one of my dads' close high school friends. We'd meet up with him from time to time, usually during Christmas and summer vacations. He's one of Nic's godparents, so he sometimes visits during my brothers' birthdays when we were younger. We've lost contact through the years but Dad still gets the odd hi and hello from time to time. From what I remembered he dropped out of college to focus on their family business which kept him busy enough that he was still single - at least he was, last time we met.

He turned his attention to me after he said goodbye to Raymond, and immediately invited me for a quick cup of coffee if I wasn't needed in the set. I told him I was just hanging around so we could go for more than just a cup. I said my goodbyes to the others and left with him. I laughed when he guided me towards the van, and he explained that his regular driver was unavailable so he had to drive the van himself to keep the appointment with out agency. That's when I remembered that he was in the rent-a-car business, and he proudly said that he now had a fleet of two dozen cars and vans for rent. He asked if it were ok with me if we returned the van to the garage and then picked up his car at his townhouse and I agreed. His garage was teeming with cars and vans, and I saw several pricey ones, and even a limo!

We went to his townhouse which was just a block away. I asked him if we could just stay in his place because I didn't feel like going out.

"If you're not hiding anyone there," I teased.

"I'm all by myself, ha ha ha!" he laughingly replied.

So we went in and I was pleasantly surprised at how well kept it was. We kept up our small talk and getting ourselves updated with news about family and acquaintances, then finally about ourselves. I told him that I was a college senior, and was doing modeling on the side, working for the agency where he found me. He said he'd seen some of my work and that I was lucky to be working for that agency. He told me more about his business, how he took over when it was a losing venture then turning it around to its present state. Another surprise was his revelation that he was a freelance writer for several magazines using a pseudonym, one which I readily recognized because I had already read some of his work in some of the fashion mags.

"Omigod, that's you? I love reading your articles! Sana you make one about me too!"

"Sure, anytime! I'll talk to Raymond about it. Anong magazine mo gusto ma-feature?"

"Ikaw na bahala. Basta promise yan ha!"

All in all I had an enjoyable time with him, which kinda surprised me. I always remembered him as being prim and proper, somewhat nerdy and dull. He was totally different now, with an air of self-confidence about him. I didn't stay long as he looked tired from a long drive, but he insisted on driving me back to the condo. I knew Pam and Benj would be upstairs already so I didn't invite him up, although we exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch.

We ran across each other a few times in the agency, and we spent time some time in his townhouse a few times. I had to tell him about the situation in my condo when I couldn't invite him up the next time he took me home, although I never mentioned anything about Pam and I. He laughed at my problem and he said I had two choices: grin and bear it, or get a boyfriend so I don't have to be envious of Pam.

"Sira ka talaga tito! Hi hi hi! Hindi naman ako naiinggit kay Pam no!"

"Ows? From the way you're telling the story it seems you want to get some action too ha ha ha!"

Well, I didn't tell him he hit the nail on the head about my dilemma, and their continued displays was getting me al worked up, despite my efforts to ignore what they were doing. Just when I thought I couldn't bear the frustration that was building up inside, when I was about to jump on the next guy that crossed my path, a measure of relief came when Benj had to leave for a few days to take care of some business in Singapore. I thought Pam was going to come with him but with exams coming up she decided to stay behind. I was looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet on the sexual front, but it wasn't to be.

I was fast asleep when Pam came home from the airport after seeing Benj off, so didn't hear her arrive, much less that she peeked into my room before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. We never had any intimate moment again since she and Benj became open with their sexual activities, and didn't expect that we would ever be as close as we were before. So I was unprepared when I suddenly awoke and found her between my thighs, lapping up my pussy. I must have been so tired because I never felt her while she undressed me and opened up my legs. The pleasure I felt as she sucked my clit I initially thought was part of another erotic dream, together with a persistent buzzing sound that seemed to make my nipples harden. In my dream I was moaning with pleasure until I reached the brink of my passion and opened my eyes as an orgasm hit me.

That's when I looked down and saw her head between my legs, giving my pussy the much needed attention it so hungrily desired. The buzzing I heard was coming from a small vibrating device that she was moving across my nipples and keeping them hard and aroused. She momentarily stopped what she was doing when she felt me move, then looked up above my pubis until our eyes met. I could see the hunger in her eyes and no doubt she could she the hunger in mine. Then she went back to what she was doing and all I could do was arch my back and let her pleasure my body again until I reached one orgasm after another, and I was finally begging her to stop and let me catch my breath.

I was so weak to move as she climbed up the bed and lay beside me. She kept the small vibrator over my nipples so I could feel myself building up for another orgasm. I closed my eyes and softly moaned her name, savoring the tingling sensation it gave.

She finally stopped a half an hour later, my bed soaked with my sweat and pussy juice. In between kisses we finally had our much delayed talk. She was profusely apologetic for neglecting me the past weeks. She said it seemed as if Benj has put a spell on her that she couldn't say no to him and his initial advances. She had allowed him to kiss her but when he went further she couldn't resist, and they ended up fucking. She couldn't understand why, but since that first fuck she hasn't been herself anymore. Instead of dreading going home during weekends she began to look forward to it, eagerly anticipating her fiance's visits. As time passed, even the weekend visits were not enough, so whenever I'd call to say I'd be coming home late from my photoshoots she'd call him right away and tell him to come over for a quickie, and when I went on my out-of-town gigs she started allowing Benj to come to our condo and stay overnight. Later still Benj started to leave some of his stuff in her closet so that he could go with fresh clothes on.

"Yna, wag ka na magalit sa akin ha? I still want you, I still want our plans to push through, pero I have to include Benj na sa life ko. We've talked about it, and payag naman siya for us to be together and pursue our ambitions, at least sa umpisa. Pero I have to return to him eventually."

That was quite a shock for me, although their disposition for the past weeks kinda prepared me for that. I wasn't as disappointed by her news as I thought i'd be, but felt kinda sad because we will have to part ways sooner than later. So she was relieved when I said that I understood, and I even asked if they wanted more time together without me in the way.

"Of course not!" she replied. "I want us together for as long as possible. Sabi nga ni Benj mabuti daw na magkasama tayo para mababantayan mo ako hi hi hi! As if naman ipagpapalit ko siya 'no!"

"It looks naman na nag-eenjoy ka sa kanya, so sabihin mo hindi ka na dapat bantayan," I joked.

That last statement gave her the opening she was looking for. At first she resumed stroking my nipples with the vibrator. I closed my eyes, and asked wherever did she get that? She said it's one of the things Benj gave her to "keep her company" when he wasn't around, like now. Curious, I asked if she's used it before to which she said plenty of times.

"Shit Pam, nakakakiliti ng husto," I moaned.

"Naku, that's nothing babe! You should see the other toys he gave me."

"Ha? Meron pang iba?"

"Yup, and I'll show them to you some time,"she teased. "Babe, can I ask you something?"

"Ano yon?" I asked, but it came out more like a moan as another pleasure wave hit me.

"Do you enjoy watching Benj and I fucking?" she asked.

"What!?! I... I... "

"C'mon babe," she laughed. "I've seen you a few times. I know when you watch because your door suddenly opens a wee bit late at night, and I definitely know you saw me giving him a blow job, because I even winked at you ha ha ha!"

"Pam... I... I didn't mean to... ," I stammered, still not knowing how to respond.

"Shhhhh," she cooed, as she embraced me. "It's ok. I was just worried that you might freak out seeing all of that, but I guess you were enjoying it all along, hmmmm?"

I didn't know how to answer that, because to some extent it was true. As fulfilling our trysts were, seeing her with Benj awakened my desire to be fucked by a guy, to feel a hard dick inside my pussy. Even now, when she has just satisfied my longings, there seemed to be an empty space, a hunger that she can never fill. It was at that moment that I knew I had to get laid by a man. The question was, who would it be?

As I was pondering that question, Pam was again busily stroking my nipples with her fingers. I was about to tell her to stop and let me catch my breath when I suddenly stiffened and felt my body shudder at the same time, as she brought the vibrator down and pressed it against my clit. She left it there for a while then started moving it down towards my slit, opening my labial folds. My legs were still spread apart, so she had easy access to it. She brought it back to my clit and let it stay there. Then I felt another unfamiliar object vibrating up and down my slit, linger over my opening, and then started pressing on it. I look down and I saw her holding another of her toys, this time a another vibrator but bigger and longer than the first. I tried to protest but she quickly smothered it with her lips, French kissing me as she finally pushed the dildo into my pussy, and left it there.

I was delirious with ecstacy! It was as if my whole body was being assaulted by a million volts of electricity to all my nerve endings, bringing with it exquisite pleasure. Pam lay on top of me, making sure that the small vibrator was firmly pressed to my clit while she proceeded to work the dildo in and out of my cunt. I had my hands on her shoulder, but I was unsure whether to push her off or pull her towards me. Desire won, so I pulled her closer, closed my eyes, and let her fuck me.

If I had been tired before I went to bed, I was exhausted when we finally finished. My orgasms came and went within seconds of each other until I finally was begging her to stop. When she finally did I fell into a dreamless sleep, never knowing that the dildo was still within my throbbing pussy as she left me to my blissful slumber. The next couple of nights were more of the same: wet sloppy kisses, doing sixty-nines all over the place, and now using her toys on each other. There was one more toy she had, a full-size black dildo shaped like a cock. My eyes bulged when she showed it to me. I asked her if she had used it and she said 'Of course!' She teased me if I wanted to try it out and I said 'No, of course not!', laughing. It looked so much like the real thing. She must have read my mind, because she said 'Well, it's nothing compared to the real thing. Iba pa din yung totoong titi, hi hi hi!'

"Grabe ka Pam, hi hi hi."

"Well it's true naman. This can only satisfy me so much. Mas gusto ko pa din yung kay Benj."

"Shit Pam," I moaned as she started fucking me with the mid-sized vibrator.

"Have you ever thought about it babe?" she asked. "About getting fucked by a guy, I mean."

The question caught me unawares, but my mind was currently split about thinking of a satisfactory answer and the anticipating the orgasm that was building up. Sensing I was close to coming, she sped up.

"Well babe? Would you liked to be fucked for real?"

"Pam... ooohhhhhhhhh... "

"I need an answer babe," she persisted, speeding up some more.

"Pam... oh shitttttttt... Pam... yes... oh yesssssss... "

"Yes what? You want to be fucked by a guy?"

"Yessssssss... ooooohhhhh... "

"Want me to get you a guy babe? Do I get you a guy to fuck this pussy?"

"Yes Pam... anything... ooohhhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhhh!!" I moaned as the orgasm finally hit me.

The three days passed so quickly and soon enough Benj was there again, and they went back to their usual ways, which left me again in the cold. Pam left me her 'toys', and since I was getting horny again I couldn't help but use them on me as I watched and listened to them fuck. After a few days of mounting frustration I decided to spend some time by myself that weekend, so that Friday afternoon I packed some clothes and told Pam I had an out-of-town gig.

I didn't have any clear plan, but in my haste I forgot to bring a few items and I didn't want to go back to the condo to get them, so I went to the mall to buy some toiletries and groceries. I was on my way to the cashier when I bumped into Tito Robbie, who was getting some groceries of his own. We exchanged greetings and asked what each other was up to. When I said I had no definite plans yet and that I just wanted to give Pam and her friend some privacy he laughed knowingly, and invited me to his pad while I was still deciding what to do, and no, I wasn't disturbing his weekend, so I went with him.

He surprised me by preparing dinner which, together with the wine, was heavenly. As he was busy in the kitchen he let me take a look at an article he was currently working on for a travel magazine, and I was impressed as I read the unfinished work. As we cleared the dishes afterward he asked if I had decided on what to do that weekend, and I said not really, so he said why don't I come with him to Subic? I was thinking about it when we were interrupted by a call which he had to take. He was kinda pissed because he said he had to run over to the garage and take a look at one of the vans which needed some attention because it had a scheduled trip the following day.

"Go ahead Tito, I'll be fine here. Don't worry, I won't steal any of your stuff," I said.

"Ha ha! Okay, I'll be quick. If you need anything just check the fridge. You know where the bathroom is."

The van problem must have been more serious that he anticipated, because he was already gone for twenty minutes and I was getting a bit bored. I went back to his PC to re-read his article, when I noticed a couple of minimized windows. I clicked on the first, and was amused to see a porn site with lots of adult videos. Well, I couldn't blame Tito. I remember thinking: at least he likes women!

The second was a bit more interesting. It was a blog site, and after a few clicks on the account profile I found out that it was his personal blog. What surprised me was the entries within. Tito Robbie wrote good magazine articles, but this blog showed that he was into erotic stories as well. I read one which had an interesting title, and quite soon enough found myself getting hot and wet. The erotic portions were so graphic I could visualize what was happening in my head. I tried a few more stories, and they all got me excited. I couldn't believe that my nerdy Tito could be this knowledgeable in erotica. Afraid that he might soon return, I quickly minimized the two windows and went back to the kitchen. My mouth was suddenly dry, so I finished off what was left in the wine bottle.

My eyes kept looking at the PC, wanting to read more, but afraid of getting caught. I wanted to retreat to the guest room where I could have some privacy and relieve the longing I could feel between my legs. Another ten minutes passed and still no sign of him, so I gathered enough nerve to go back to the PC and read some more. I picked one that was really so graphic that I couldn't help myself anymore. I pulled up my skirt and started rubbing my crotch through my panties, which was quite soaked by this time. 'Oh, to hell with this!' I thought, and pulled down my panties to my ankles. It was then that I remembered the bullet vibrator Pam let me borrow. I tried to grab my bag that was on the side table. It was a bit out of my reach so I had to stretch a bit to get to it, tilting the chair to finally open the flap. Wouldn't you know, Tito Robbie chose that time to come in.

The shock of seeing the door opening made me try to do several things simultaneously: pulling up my panties, hiding the open blog, and closing my bag to hide the vibrator. I only succeeded in having a monumental multi-tasking failure. The only thing I was able to do was to crash to the floor when the chair I was sitting on over-reached its tilting point and toppled sideways, bringing me along with it. The bag followed suit and spilled its contents on the floor. The PC remained untouched, the window open to the damning erotic story I was reading.