Yna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting for him to start moving, but he kept still. So I started to move my head back and forth, running my lips along him hard shaft. I looked up at him but he had arched his neck, at the same time keeping a firm hold on my head as he moaned approvingly. A couple of minutes later he made me stop. He held my hand and brought me back to the bed, where he laid down, opened his legs and bade me to resume what I was doing. I climbed on the bed between his legs. I held his shaft in my hand and guided it back to my mouth where I hungrily put it back in and started giving him a blow job in earnest, my head bobbing up and down over his shaft.

After a while he shifted so I paused, waiting for his next move. He made me turn and go on top of him, my ass hovering over his face. 'Omigod, he's gonna eat me too!' I thought as he held me by the hips and lowered me towards him until my pussy lips made contact with his mouth. "Oh fuck Tito!" I moaned as he started licking my slit, and I lowered my head over his cock again and we started eating each other. I had to stop every so often because his mouth was titillating me no end, especially when he started tongue-fucking my cunt. It was all I could do just to keep myself from biting into his cock to stop me from screaming in ecstasy as several waves of orgasm hit me. I was sure his face had to be soaked with my cum by that time, but he just kept on fucking and licking me.

Finally he made me stop and change position again, and now I was face to face with him as he again guided my hips towards his groin. I held his cock and aimed it towards my pussy and then I lowered myself to him slowly, feeling his shaft rub against my pussy wall. I squatted over him, looking down to see how his cock looked as it went in and out of my cunt. He held me by the waist to keep me upright, but as another peak approached I was finding it hard to keep my body up and found myself falling down over his chest. He bent his knees to keep his dick deep inside me and started humping me again as we kissed, and soon enough I came again. And again. And again.

He turned me over like a pancake and he continued fucking me, holding my lags up and apart, forming a V while his cock resumed thrusting in me. I started grabbing whatever I could, the bedsheet, the headboard, the pillows while I waited for the next waves to hit me, which came soon enough. I was out of my mind by that time, and later he told me I was half moaning and half screaming while my body shivered in orgasmic pleasure. I couldn't remember anything after that, because the next thing I knew it was morning and I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

For the first few seconds I just stared at the ceiling. I was kinda disoriented, not knowing where I was, until I remembered what happened the night before. I felt so blissfully tired, aching in places, especially in my crotch. My body was covered with a blanket, and I had to peek underneath to make sure that what I thought happened really happened, and sure enough, I was naked under the blanket. I stretched my arms and legs, still a bit sleepy and lazy to get up, but the aroma of the coffee was just too much. The the faint sizzling sound of bacon was the decider. Sex was serious business, and it made me hungry. I got up and padded towards the kitchen, naked.

"Good morning sleepyhead," my equally naked Tito greeted me. He turned his attention back to the frying pan and told me to pour some coffee. I approached him and gave him a hug before I complied with his wish. We sat down for breakfast quietly, stealing glances, waiting for the other to make the first move or say something. It was surreal, the two of us calmly eating, not wearing anything, yet twenty four hours ago if someone would've said that I'd be having sex with this man I'd call them crazy. Lots of emotions going through my mind as we sat there, but one stood out: I wanted more!

My desire must have shown on my face because as soon as he finished the last gulp of his coffee he came over to my side, bent down and gave me a long kiss on the lips, which I promptly responded to. I found myself being led up to my feet and we embraced, pushing our bodies closer against each other. He could feel my hard nipples on his chest as I could feel his erection against my crotch. It wasn't surprising that my pussy was wet by the time he lifted my right leg as he slightly flexed his knees to bring his cock towards my cunt, and in one upward thrust his dick slid inside me once again. I held on to his shoulders as he held me by my ass and lifted me up, bringing me over the kitchen counter where he sat me down, flexing my knees and pushing them apart as he stood in front of me, his cock still inside my pussy. I looked down and bit on my lip as he started fucking me again, watching in awe as I saw his dick moving in and out my cunt. It looked more sensual watching it in daylight rather than under than with artificial light at night, and I was again moaning as my new-found sluttiness took over.

After a couple orgasms he pulled out and then made me stand in front of the counter, then pushed my body forward so I was now bent at the waist, my chest over the counter top which was wet with my cum. He made me spread my legs then held me by the hips as he stood behind me. I felt him positioning his cock and moments later it slid right back in and he started humping me again. I grabbed the other end of the counter as his thrusts lifted me and had me standing on the tip of my toes. I came three more times before he finally squirted what was to be the first of many for that day. He didn't pull out right away but rather kept it there while we both struggled to catch our breaths. It felt wonderful, feeling his warm hard body over mine.

I sighed as he finally pulled out, but before he could react I got up and faced him, gave him a quick kiss on the lips then knelt in front of him and swallowed his cock. I didn't know what came over me that time, but I remembered seeing something like that in one of the vids Pam and Benj were fond of watching and emulating, so I decided to try it out on Tito Robbie. I don't know how to describe the taste. I've tasted his cock already, and I know what pussy tastes like, before and after cumming, but never with come admixed together. It was a bit slimy, but quite agreeable, so I decided that I can get used to it.

"Oh fuck Ynaaaaaaaaa!" I heard Tito moan. I was so concentrating on what I was doing that I forgot all about him. I guess his moans meant he was enjoying the experience immensely, as he held my head quite forcefully, pulling it closer to his crotch until the entire length of his cock was inside my mouth. I licked everything my tongue could touch, until I was sure his dick was as clean as I could make it. I let it out of my mouth then sat on the floor, licking leftover cum from my lips, and he plopped on the floor beside me.

"Damn Yna, where did you learn how to do that?" he asked, panting.

"Watching vids Tito," I replied, smiling coyly. He gave me a look that said he didn't quite believe me, so I admitted I watched my friend do it to her bf a few times.

"Hmmmmm, me pagka voyeur ka pala, ha ha ha!"

"Tito talaga!"

"Seriously, I didn't expect that. And you're good, no kidding! You're gonna make your future husband very happy!"

"Naku tito ha, wala pa sa plano ko yan! I don't even plan on having a boyfriend yet, let alone get married!"

There was a pregnant pause as he digested what I said. I got quiet too, as I thought about what my statement implied.

"So, where do we go from here Yna?" he asked.

"Tito... ," I stammered. "Please... please don't think I'll be asking anything from you. Like... like what I said last night, I wanted to experience it, and it just so happened you were the guy available. Oh shit, I'm not saying it well, it's kinda hard to explain."

"You're doing just fine Yna. Continue."

"It... it's like this," I began again, trying to think of the words to explain. "I... I've told you about Pam and Benj, right? And yes, you were right the first time. Watching and hearing them fucking was driving me crazy, and it's reached the point that I... I was so horny I would've fucked the first guy I met last night. Shit, come to think of it that's just what I did. When we... when we met at the supermarket I... well I wasn't planning on seducing you Tito. Actually I thought if I came with you then I might get over my horniness and get some sense back to me. Actually I was on my way to getting myself back to normal, kaya lang when... when I 'accidentally' saw your erotic stories it kinda pushed me over the edge. I couldn't help get aroused that I had to... to... ummmm... masturbate... oh shit... and... and that's when you came in and saw me, and... well you know the rest, tito."

"Fuck Yna, I'm so sorry. I... I didn't mean to... you weren't supposed to read those."

"I know Tito, I'm sorry pinaki-alaman ko yung things mo."

"So, it's back to my question: where do we go from here?"

"Let's... let's just keep this between ourselves na lang tito. Like I said, I wanted to know how it feels like, and I'm glad that it was you. But... but... ," I stopped, thinking of what to say next. "No commitments tito. Don't think that you'd have to uphold my honor or anything. I wanted this, I enjoyed it very much. I hope you did too. But let's not expect anything to come out of this. I know mas maraming complications if you're thinking of taking it to the next level. That's not what I want. I know that's not what you want either. So let's just enjoy ourselves and keep it at that."

He was silent for a full minute.

"Wow, that's quite a statement Yna. Are you sure about what you just said?"

"Yes tito. Sure po ako. Don't feel guilty. Don't feel as if you took advantage of me. I don't see you like that. You're exactly the kind of lover I dreamed of, and I'm glad. I just hope I was up to your standards din."

"You're more than what I imagined Yna. I never thought something like this would ever happen between us. Last night you weren't the little girl I knew, you were a completely different woman. I just couldn't help myself. I knew I should have tried harder to control myself, but you caught me at my weakest."

"Well, if you were at your weakest last night tito, I'd like to have you when you're at your strongest," I said mischievously.

That broke the ice for us.

"Ha ha ha! Grabe ka talaga Yna. I can see that your going to be a handful. I don't think any man can resist you if you put your mind to it."

"So tito, ok na tayo? Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. Pero... "

"Pero ano, Yna?" he asked.

"Pero," I said, moving closer to him, bringing my mouth to his ear, "Right now I still need to be taken."

With that, we, kissed, we embraced, and we fucked on the kitchen floor.

The rest of the weekend passed too quickly for me. Having agreed upon the boundaries of our new-found relationship Tito and I made good use of our time together. He was a good teacher and was patient enough to show me how to do things right, and I guess I was a good student because I had him moaning in pleasure in no time. During our breaks I'd read more of his erotica which only fuelled my lust. We did it in every conceivable space in his pad, even once inside his car as we briefly went out to buy some stuff. He got the surprise of his life too as I naughtily convinced him to have his pubic hair shaved (by me), and our sex after that was more intense. He was more sexy without the hair!

Saying goodbye was somewhat awkward. He took me back to the condo, but I couldn't invite him up because I didn't know if Pam and Benj where there, so we ended up kissing and hugging inside the car in the basement parking lot. He asked if we'd be seeing each other again. I thought about it, and said, "Definitely Tito! I might not be able to come often, kasi malapit na ang finals, but you better be ready for me, hi hi hi!"

"Ha ha ha! Okay, I won't expect too much, but you're welcome to barge in anytime. In any case, can you drop the Tito from now on?" he asked. That stopped me.

"Yes Robbie," I answered, as I kissed him one last time, then got off the car, waving goodbye as I headed for the elevator.

'Back to reality,' I thought when I opened the door to the condo. Obviously I arrived in time to hear Pam reach another orgasm as I could hear her moaning and screaming through her closed door. Unlike before, however, I felt good and had a smile on my face. I didn't envy her anymore, although the sound of them having sex gave me the urge to rush back down the parking lot and jump on... Robbie. I have to get used to calling him that from now on. Oh well, first things first. I was truthful enough when I said I had to get ready for final exams which were only a couple of weeks away, and graduation soon after. I didn't know how Pam and I would be after that. We had planned on keeping the condo, using it as our base until we got jobs, but with Benj now in her life I didn't have a clue what her plans were.

I spent the next couple of weeks studying. I had to put my modelling job on hold, which the agency readily agreed to. Even Pam and Benj kinda slowed down a bit, so Pam had more time to study. We spent whatever free time we had shopping for clothes to wear for the graduation and parties after the exams, and at night she'd cuddle up to me on my bed and we'd usually end up having sex, although not as torrid as before. Maybe she was just missing Benj (as I missed Robbie) and we both afforded some release for each other, and that helped us get through the nights. We talked about our situation, and although we didn't settle on anything, we decided that for the time being we would still be staying in the condo after graduation. Our parents were kinda okay with that, although they stipulated that Pam and I would be shouldering the expenses for it six months after our graduation if we wanted to keep it.

I couldn't wait for the last day of the finals. I felt so drained, although I was fairly confident that I did well enough to pass. Pam and I had planned on a night out as soon as exams were over, and that was exactly what we did. We hit the clubs with some friends from school, drinking and dancing our stress away, glad to have school over with. It was past midnight when things were winding down for us, but we were both plastered I couldn't even find the keys to the car. We headed for the nearest coffee shop as she called Benj to come pick us up. He arrived in a taxi thirty minutes later and he drove us back to the condo in my car. I headed for the bathroom straight away for a shower, and when I came out Pam was standing by the door. I thought Benj was staying over and I asked her about it. She said Benj had to go pick up something and will come back, so I said okay.

I was about to go back to my room when Pam called me to the sofa. It seemed that Benj brought some champagne earlier and had just opened the bottle when he got called out. "Yna, samahan mo muna ako dito, wait lang natin si Benj please," she pleaded. I said okay and she said she'll just take a quick shower too. While she was in the bathroom I went to my room and put on some clothes and went back to the sofa. I filled one of the glasses and sipped while waiting for Pam. Presently she came out and went straight to where I was sitting and took the glass from my hand and sipped from there. She took another gulp then moved closer to me. For a few seconds we stared into each others' eyes, then she moved her face closer until our lips brushed against each other, and completed the kiss. My eyes popped open as I felt her squirting the champagne from her mouth to mine, then she quickly grabbed me by the neck and pushed her tongue deeper.

Things became heated after that. The booze and the fatigue finally got to me, and I was responding to Pams' advances. Before long she had me naked and we were eating each others' pussies on the floor, with her on top of me. I didn't see her grab her bag from the sofa and take out her mid-sized vibrator. I only felt it when she started using in inside my cunt, which I gladly received. She made me cum a couple of times, and then showed me the life-size dildo. "Pam," I said, panting. "Oh shit... " I moaned as she replaced the vibrator with the dildo. I had no choice but to open my legs wider to accept it, and she wiggled her pussy more deeply into my face as I tongue-fucked her, providing us both with enhanced pleasure. I was half out of my mind in ecstasy that I didn't realize she was doing all of this was just to set me up.

I never heard him come in. Positioned as I was, I didn't see him watching us as he undressed, taking his time, savoring my nakedness and depravity as Pam serviced me with her dildo. I didn't hear him move closer. I was so engrossed at what I was experiencing that I never even sensed as he knelt, my head between his knees, as he held Pam by the waist and raised her hips until her pussy was at level with his hard cock. The first time I realized someone else was there was when Pam gave a gasp of delight as Benj thrust his dick inside her cunt and started fucking her. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to get up but Pam buried the dildo deep within me and increased the pace of her thrusts that I couldn't do anything but cum again. Benj brought his knees closer until I couldn't move my head, keeping my eyes focused at what his cock was doing to my friends' pussy. In moments I felt Pams' body shudder from an orgasm.

They both moved so fluidly that I couldn't react. Benj pulled out his glistening dick from Pam while she stood and changed places with him. Now it was Pam kneeling over my head, slowly lowering herself on my face, while I felt Benj spreading my legs and bending my knees.

"Pam wait... , no, please... ," I pleaded, knowing what was to come.

"Shhhhh Yna. I promised you a man, didn't I?" Pam cooed as she stroked my hair. "Benj has agreed to make a woman of you."

Seeing that Pam wasn't going to stop her fiance, I turned my pleadings to him.

"Benj, please... please don't do this... please... "

I closed my eyes as I felt his cock rubbing my slit. He wasn't going to listen no more than Pam was. I couldn't believe the two of them had actually planned this, but hearing them talk, as if I wasn't in the same room as they were, confirmed to me that they had.

"Fuck babe, she is so wet!" I heard Benj say.

"I told you I'd get her hot and ready for you babe," she replied. "You're more than ready, aren't you?" she asked me.

"Please Pam... don't do this to me! Don't make him do this! Benj please!!"

Pam virtually sat on my face, smothering my pleas by pushing her pussy over my lips, while Benj rubbed his cock faster on my slit.

"Fuck her babe. She wants to!" I heard Pam tell Benj. I tried to protest but my voice was muffled by her pussy covering my mouth.

My eyes first bulged wide open as he finally entered me, then shut tight as he started to fuck my cunt. I was sobbing as he took me roughly, and all the while he was grunting in lust as Pam egged him on.

"Babe, come here!" I heard Benj tell Pam, who quickly got up and got on top of me, offering her pussy to him while she kissed me on the lips. I felt him pull out of my cunt and transferred his dick into Pams', and after a few quick thrusts they both moaned as he came inside her. After a while he pulled out of her cunt too, and I felt a few drops of his cum splatter over my crotch.

I thought it was all over. All I wanted to do then was crawl to my room and lock myself in, but it seemed they had other things planned for me. Benj got up and sat himself on the sofa while Pam helped me to my knees. I wanted to ask her why, but she forced my head towards his waiting cock, and in my weakened state my lips were on it in no time.