Yna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tito Robbie came in, stopped and stared, taking in the scene. Those few seconds were enough for him to get a clear idea of what had just happened. He moved quickly to help me up. I tried to stand but I kept tripping up with my panties on my ankles, so he just simply knelt down and took them off, then placing it on the side table where my bag used to be. My bag on the other hand was on the floor, having spilled almost everything that shouldn't see the light of day. On his floor, among other things, were the two vibrators Pam had used on me, but more embarrassing was the big dildo that was sticking out of the lip of the bag. I wanted to just die in shame when he started picking up the toys and stuffed them back into the bag. I tried to rise but I must have twisted an ankle, so he scooped me up from the floor and carried me effortlessly to the sofa.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at him directly, much less speak. He set me down at one end of the sofa and he sat down on the other, propping my feet on his lap. He began probing my ankle and when he pressed on the right I flinched. He probed some more and although it felt a bit tender it didn't hurt as much.

"I don't think anything's broken. Most likely just a bruise."

"Ti... tito... I'm... I'm sorry ha. Nakakahiya sobra."

I gathered enough courage to look at him, only to find his attention was elsewhere. My skirt was pulled up a bit, but because I was now panty-less my wet pussy was open for him to gaze at as he subconsciously rubbed my leg. I couldn't move to cover myself. It also took me several moments to realize that my left foot was resting on his crotch, actually over his bulging penis. I could actually feel its hardness as I subconsciously moved my foot to and fro. 'Omigod!' I thought. 'I just gave Tito Robbie a hard-on!'. I bit on my lower lip as I savored the sensation it gave, and found myself on the verge of an oncoming orgasm. This went on for another minute, with him staring at my pussy and me at his crotch, until we both looked up simultaneously and our eyes met. I could see his unease and embarrassment as it became obvious he was peeking at me, just as I knew he was seeing my embarrassment for staring at him.

"Ummm... Yna... I... I think I need to get a shower," he stammered huskily. "Just rest your ankle for a bit and it should be okay tomorrow."

He gently laid my feet on the sofa as he stood up. He quickly went inside his room and soon enough I could hear the shower running. My mind was in turmoil. Here I was in a very compromising situation with my dads' best friend and all I could think of was his cock and how it would feel inside my pussy. The mere thought of it finally released the orgasm that had been building up within me, but I still felt hot and unfulfilled. 'Shit Yna, don't even think about it!' I could hear my conscience telling me, as I stood up gingerly and made my way towards his room. I opened it and peeked inside. I saw his clothes strewn all over the floor, as if he couldn't wait to take them all off. I walked silently towards the bathroom door which was only partially closed and paused as I stood before it. 'Bahala na,' I thought. I started taking off the rest of my clothes, and when I was completely naked I pushed the door open. He was just standing under the shower, and now I could see his cock clearly, standing up. He turned his head and looked in my direction, and I could see a whole range of emotions running through his face.

"Yna," he said, his voice getting huskier and cracking. "You shouldn't be here... "

"Tito," I replied, steeling my nerves as I came closer to him, near enough to reach out and touch him. "I need to take a shower too."

With that I joined him under the shower standing face to face, staring into each others' eyes. Whatever resolve he had finally melted and he took me in his arms and kissed me with all the passion he could muster. My defenses fell at the same time, and I return his embrace and his kiss.

We were all over each other in seconds. He slowly pushed me against the wall and pressed his body against me. Our mouths had minds of their own, probing each other with our tongues. His hands were mashing my breasts and tweaking my nipples while I was busy running one hand across his back and the other on his butt. But the most pleasurable sensation was feeling his hard manhood rubbing my slit. I knew he wanted to take me, and I knew I wasn't about to stop him, so I just let him take the lead and savor whatever was in store for me that night.

Just when I thought my first fuck would be a standing one in a bathroom, he suddenly stopped and again carried me in his arms back to his room. We were dripping wet but it didn't matter. He laid me on his bed and climbed on top of me. We stared into each others eyes, his eyes questioning and eyebrow raised. I answered with a nod and a smile, and with that, he lowered himself and kissed me again. I could feel his hard cock again pressed on my pussy, so I spread my legs and gave him the space it needed. He started to rub it up and down my slit as his mouth sought new areas to explore, moving down to my neck, which made me moan in delight.

He tried to move down some more, towards my breasts, but I stopped him. I was so horny, and all the frustrations of the past weeks were past overflowing that I couldn't wait another second to finally get fucked. I felt like a cheap whore, pulling him even closer, rubbing my crotch in sync with his, moaning as his dick head found my clitoris, stimulating it.

"Tito, please fuck me now," I whispered.

He didn't need any more prodding. He bent my knees and pushed them further apart. He raised his upper body and continued rubbing his cock on my slit, getting it wetter as it probed closer to my opening. He guided his dick towards it, until I could feel it there. I shivered in anticipation as I felt the head slowly opening my pussy. I bit my lip as I felt some pain, and my grimace must have worried him because he paused his probing. He looked at me, questioning me with his eyes. Again I nodded.

"Yna, are you sure?"

"Yes Tito, take me now!!" I half moaned and half begged the man who was about to take my virginity. I held on to his arms as I felt him pull back just a tad, then pushed his cock all the way in.

"Omigodddddddddddddddddddd!!" I moaned loudly, as I lost my virginity.

The sensation was everything that I expected, and much more. I literally felt something get torn as his cock forced its way deep into my pussy, and the pain was both excruciating and exquisite at the same time. His dick completely filled up that aching space inside, all the way up to my womb. I guess I was so wound up that even that initial thrust of his was enough to release the floodgates of pent-up desire that I actually came right then.

"Oh fuccckkkkkkkk!!" I heard Tito Robbie moan. I didn't know it at that time, but as he told me later, my cunt walls throbbingly contracted around his cock as I came. He said it felt as if I was holding his dick in my hands and I was squeezing it, and it almost made him come too. That must've been one of my best orgasms so far because he said he couldn't move his cock as my cock was clamped on it tightly.

Eventually my orgasm subsided and he started to pull it out. I naively thought he had changed his mind and was going to stop already that I embraced his body with my legs to keep him from getting up, only to feel him push it back in again. He began to push and pull it in and out of me, slowly at first, getting a rhythm. Every thrust of his made me arch my back to receive him even more deeply. I was gripping his arms so tightly (which explained the bruises on them the day after) as he began to fuck me in earnest.

There was nothing romantic about that first fuck. It was a coupling of the most primitive sort. Two people with so much pent-up desires that needed to be released. The next minutes were nothing but intense thrusting and writhing and scratching and biting, punctuated by grunts and groans and moans. My body kept quivering as wave after wave of orgasms hit me, until he finally reached his peak and let loose a torrent of hot jizz deep inside my cunt. Feeling him spurt inside of me made me come one last time, and then he fell on top of me again, both of us spent. I embraced him, feeling wonderfully satiated and fulfilled and secure under him. I was glad he was my first.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew he was lying on his side beside me, letting his fingers run through my hair. When I opened my eyes he was looking into mine. There was a hint of a smile mixed with apprehension on his face. I smiled back at him, shifting my body somewhat to turn towards him.

"Yna, I'm sorry for taking advantage of you," he began.

"No Tito, please... I wanted it naman. Ako naman ang lumapit di ba? You can say I was the one who took advantage of the situation."

"Well, I should have had better control of myself and not let this happen. Not that I didn't enjoy it."

"Talaga tito? Nag-enjoy ka din ba?"

"Oo naman! It was unbelievably wild! Kaya lang siyempre nagi-guilty ako. Una dahil close tayo, and second... "

"Ano Tito?"

"Hindi ko alam na virgin ka pa pala," he answered, pointing towards my crotch. I propped myself up and looked down. At first I didn't notice anything, but when I shifted my legs there were the tell-tale spots of blood on his bedsheet.

"Ay shet!" I exclaimed, suddenly getting up from the bed.

"O, where are you going?" he asked.

"Naku Tito, tayo ka muna, baka mag-stain yan ng husto!"

He also got up, laughing. He helped me get the dirty bedsheet off the bed, and got some fresh linen to replace it.

"I guess you better take another shower, you've got some on your thighs as well."

I looked down and saw his cum dripping out of my cunt, partly dried and pink with blood.

"Ay grabe! Sandali lang Tito," I said hobbling towards his bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under the warm spray. My crotch hurt as I gingerly washed the cum and blood from it. He came in and joined me under the shower. He took the soap from my hands then had me stand with my back against his chest, and started lathering my body. His fingers lingered over my breasts and nipples, getting them hard again. His hand moved down towards my belly and rubbed me there, then moved even lower. He felt me flinch as he touched my clit which was still getting swollen again. I subconciously grabbed his thigh when his finger started sliding over my slit because of the pain.

"You still haven't answered my question, Yna," he said, as he stopped rubbing my slit.

"Ano yon Tito?"

"Were you a virgin?" he asked, turning me around to face him. He lifted my chin so that I would have to look into his eyes. "Well?"

"Yes Tito," I answered softly.

"Oh shit," he responded. I could see he had a very worried look in his face as he digested that information.

"Tito, I'm a big girl na. And it's not as if pinilit mo ako or anything. Don't worry po."

"Kahit na. Para akong pedophile nito. Bakit naman ako pa pinili mo to do the honors?"

"Honestly Tito, wala sa plan ko ito. I'll admit gusto ko na ma-experience, pero hindi ko expect na it will happen tonight. Medyo nadala lang ako when I read your stories kanina. Ayun, I couldn't stop myself na. But you know what Tito?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and tiptoeing to bring my face closer to his. "I'm glad you were my first," I whispered, as I kissed him on the lips.

That set the mood again for us. He turned off the shower and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his hard dick pressed on my belly as he embraced me and returned my kiss. He again made me stand against the wall, then his hands started roaming across my breasts and tweaking my nipples. Our lips finally unclasped and his went towards my neck, alternately kissing and licking it. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling as he went down some more. "Omigodddddd! I thought as he started licking my left nipple while flicking the other with his fingers, then changing sides. I didn't know what to do with my hands so I just grabbed his hair, and I know that I was pulling on it every time his tongue flicked on my nipple. Then he knelt as he went even lower, letting me feel his hot tongue as it moved across my belly towards my bald pubes, finally resting on my mound, which he kissed. I parted my thighs for him as he started tracing my slit with his tongue. Despite the pain I found myself building up towards a new orgasm and felt myself getting wetter.

He couldn't quite reach my opening, so he gently placed my right thigh over his shoulder and lifted me up slightly. It raised me up a bit from the floor but opened my pussy for him. I moaned as I felt him bury his face into my wet crotch and start fucking me with his tongue. It was a good thing I was standing against the wall so I had some support, because I was feeling weak at the knees with the pleasure I was getting. He worked his tongue expertly and my juices were flowing in no time. I guess he wanted to make sure I was more than ready as he stood up, held me by the waist and effortlessly lifted me until my pussy was at level with his dick, which he immediately positioned into my opening. Wordlessly he guided my legs and I obediently wrapped them around his waist and with my arms draped over his shoulders we were ready.

I gasped as I felt him enter. There was a hint of pain still, but it was immediately smothered by the sweet sensation of his hard cock rubbing back and forth my pussy walls. The friction it created was so pleasurable! From that position I felt myself totally vulnerable, totally helpless, unable to do anything but let him own me completely. And at that moment I was his to play with, to pleasure, to fuck - and I was loving every second of it.

"Tito... oh shitttt... I'm coming again... ohhhhhhhhh!!"

I grabbed his face and buried my lips into his to keep me from screaming, but even while our tongues were busily fencing with each other I couldn't help but make muffled moans as wave after orgasmic wave found their way to my shore.

"Tito! Wait!! Oh shit... Ohhhhhh... Stop please... Ooooooohhhhh!!"

He gave me one deep thrust and then kept it there. I was waiting for the hot spurt of jizz but none came. I realized that he wasn't done yet. I had to hug him tighter as he held me by my butt and carried me out of the bathroom and back to the bed. We plopped down on top of it still connected to each other. He pushed my legs up and let them rest on his shoulders as he resumed pumping his cock in and out, and the crazy roller-coaster ride began again. I guess I felt it was useless to hold back what I reallyh felt so I finally let myself go.

An hour later we laid down the bed, resting but still panting a bit. I turned on my side and faced him. He had his eyes closed. For a while I just watched him. Not bad looking for a guy his age (hitting the gym regularly, he told me). Nice chest, just a hint of flab in his belly. I couldn't believe how easily he was breathing despite the workout he just had, and here I was still a bit out of breath. His cock had gone soft of course, but I thought it wouldn't take much to get it up and hard quickly enough. I placed a hand tentatively over his chest, rubbing it lightly. He opened one eye and looked at me, smiling. I smiled back as I brought my hand lower, inching towards his dick.

"Whoa, girl!" he said in jest. "I'm no spring chicken you know! I gotta get my second wind first."

I blushed. I stopped my exploration but let my hand roam around his belly.

"Is it always that good Tito?" I asked.

"It depends Yna. Only you can answer that. Was it good for you? Because it was, for me."

"Grabe kasi Tito. Ang hirap i-explain. Parang... parang ayaw mo na pero gusto mo pa. Shit, I'm not making any sense here."

"Relax. First you have to want it, then just enjoy it. Don't clutter your mind with anything else."

"Ummm Tito, tutuloy ka pa ba sa Subic tomorrow?"

"Well, it's a plan. Bakit, saan mo ba gustong pumunta?"

"E, hindi ba ako istorbo? You might have other plans for the weekend kasi. I mean, I just barged in here."

"Wala naman. You're not intruding on anything. So, where do you want to go?"

"E, pwede dito na lang tayo sa pad mo Tito?" I asked. "I mean, we don't have to go anywhere."

"Sure, no problem. Ano naman gagawin natin dito buong weekend? Hindi ka ba mabo-bore?"

"No," I replied, with a naughty twinkle in my eyes. "I'd like you to teach me. Everything."

"Teach you everything? About what?" he asked teasingly.

"Tito naman!" I pouted, finally grabbing his cock. "Basta, I want you to show me everything you know."

"Oh shitttttt," he moaned as I started jacking him off. "Well, first lesson is you gotta give old guys like me time to recover. Ha ha ha! But okay, if that's what you want, I'll teach you. And thank you, for giving me the honor."

"Thank you Tito," I replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then I rose from the bed and started for the bathroom.

"O, where are you going?"

"Giving you your rest time, and also time for my beauty regimen," I answered with a naughty smile, pausing sexily at the bathroom door.

I finally had a shower without interruptions, and after I was done I stepped out and found him gone. A white bathrobe was on the bed, which I put on and went out of the room to fetch my things which we left around the sofa. I followed the scent of toasted bread in the kitchen where I found him preparing some sandwiches and pouring wine into a couple of glasses, one of which he handed to me. A took a sip, and after a moments' hesitation grabbed a sandwich as well which I greedily devoured. He was laughing at me, seeing how I hungrily attacked the sandwich. I didn't realize how much our fucking gave me an appetite. I gave him a pout but continued eating. After I consumed the sandwich I washed it down with the rest of the wine, then I said I had to go back to the room and put some lotion on.

He followed me back to the room and took a towel from a cabinet, then headed for the bathroom as I was arranging my things on his dresser. Sheepishly I took off the bathrobe and started my nightly routine. I paid special attention to my devirginized pussy. Two hard fucks made it a bit swollen and tender, but even the pain made it even more sensual to touch. I was almost bent double trying to take a look whether there was anything different about it when he came out of the bathroom, a white towel wrapped around his loins. He was smiling as he looked at what I was doing, so I blushed.

"I... I was just... "

"It looks just the same, believe me. It'll take some time before you'd notice any change," he said as he nonchalantly took off the towel and used it to dry his hair, all the while exposing his cock to me. The sight of it transfixed me. I thought I must be turning into a nymphomaniac, as I felt myself feeling hot all over again. That was compounded when he approached me. Standing so close as he took a comb and fixed his hair I could smell his freshly soaped body. I couldn't help myself as I reached for his dick and held it in my hand. It was so close I could actually smell its musky odor. I didn't realize I that my face was slowly getting nearer and nearer until its head was almost touching the tip of my nose. I involuntarily licked my lips at the thought of putting his dick inside my mouth.

My trance was broken when he replaced my hand with his, and then moved his cock and gently rubbed it against my cheek, first on the left, then on the right and back again, each time letting the head brush against my lips. His other hand started lightly brushing my hair, causing me to look up to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was still moving his dick back and forth, but slowly and subtly letting it linger over my lips. Not breaking eye contact, I opened my mouth and let my tongue out, letting it run circles over the head. Finally I couldn't wait anymore so I puckered my lips and sucked his cock into my mouth. I could him softly moaning as my tongue guided his hard dick inside my warm, wet mouth. At the same time I could feel another orgasm coming as I inhaled his fresh manly scent as more and more of his cock slid inside my mouth. The very first cock I ever tasted!