Yna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppinoy
ppinoy
3 Followers

"Lick it babe," she whispered. "Like this," and she proceeded to lick her fiancé's glistening cock. I felt his hand on my head as I failed to respond, and he pulled it towards his dick which Pam was hungrily licking. She stopped what she was doing and turned her attention to me by kissing me full on the lips. My mouth automatically opened for her, and her tongue brought with it our admixed cum which I was forced to taste. "Your turn babe," she said as she broke contact, and Benj turned my head to face his still wet cock.

"Pam," I begged her.

"Stick your tongue out babe," she said sternly.

There was something in her voice that was unfamiliar and kinda scary. I just wanted this nightmare to end, so I closed my eyes, stuck my tongue out and started licking his shaft.

"Open your eyes and look at me Yna," Benj ordered.

Sighing, I opened them and looked up to him as I continued licking his cock like a lollipop. Bits of cum stuck to my tongue with each stroke, and I had to swallow them as they started filling my mouth. He was leering at me as he watched me clean his dick, and when it was almost clean he guided my head and made me take it in his mouth. "Oh yeah!" he sighed as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth. "Suck it Yna! Suck me good! Yeah!!"

I got into a rhythm and they started playing with my boobs as I gave him a blowjob. "I guess she's enjoying it now babe," Pam said to Benj. "Her nipples get this hard when she's aroused." I could feel the blood rise to my cheeks in shame as Pam detailed to Benj things that she did that got me horny, and how she caught me watching them fuck when they did it in this very same sofa, and how I confessed to her how much I wanted to get fucked. "Now she's getting her wish granted, right Yna?"

"Get her ready for me babe," Benj ordered Pam. "I think I'm just about ready for round two."

She moved behind me, and opening my legs apart she shoved the dildo back into my cunt and started fucking me with it. I couldn't help myself anymore by that time. I found myself shuddering in the throes of an orgasm soon after.

"She's ready babe," Pam said.

She moved back to the sofa as Benj stood up. She made me scoot over to where she was, so I moved towards her as she opened her legs and moved her but towards the edge of the sofa, her actions clearly telling me what she wanted me to do. I lost all will to resist as I dove face down towards her pussy and started eating her, slurping whatever came out of it, forgetting that it contained most of Benjs' jizz. He meanwhile went behind my back, spread my legs and pulled out the dildo that was still stuck inside my cunt and replaced it with his cock.

"Oh yeah! She's hot, wet and ready! Ummmmm!!"

He started fucking me again, roughly as before. His fingers were leaving marks on my butt, so hard he was grabbing it as he thrust in and out of my pussy. I stopped licking Pam as I felt another wave of orgasm coming, and she noticed it and promptly informed Benj.

"She's coming babe! Fuck her faster!" Pam ordered her boyfriend.

"Oh yeah!! Come for me Yna!! Yeah!!"

I let out a long moan as the orgasm finally hit. I didn't care anymore that my best friend set me up to be fucked by her fiance, only that I was enjoying everything he was doing to me at that time.

"You like it, don't you Yna?" Pam asked me as she lifted my head to look at her. "Say it! You enjoy getting fucked?"

"Pam... oohhhhh... "

"Say it! Say how much you want it!"

"Pam... Benj... "

"Say it or I'll make him stop fucking you!"

"Nooo... oooooohhhhhh... Pam... yes... I... want it... ooohhhhhhhh!!" I moaned in surrender.

"And you want the three of us to fuck always?"

"Unngghhhh!! Yes... yes Pam... oooohhhhhh!!"

"Babe, I'm just about to cum! Where do you want it?" Benj asked.

"Not in her cunt! Cum in her mouth! Make her swallow your cum!" Pam ordered.

Benj swiftly pulled out of my pussy and knelt on the sofa, pulling me up and shoving his cock inside my mouth. he resumed pumping and didn't care that I was gagging as he let loose another stream of jizz inside, which I was forced to swallow. He finally let go of me as he spent all his cum in my mouth, and I fell to the floor coughing and gagging.

"You can fuck Benj all you want Yna, but you don't ever let him cum inside your pussy okay?" Pam ordered in that same frightening tone, so I just nodded my head in response. They then turned their attention to each other so I took the opportunity to half crawl towards my room where I stayed the rest of the night crying myself to sleep.

I woke up late. My whole body still ached after their assault. I wrapped a towel around my body and silently opened my door. I didn't see anyone outside, so I walked rapidly towards the bathroom and took a long hot shower to get rid of the dried cum on my skin. I had to brush my teeth twice and gargled with more than the usual amount of mouthwash to get rid of the bitter taste. Recalling what Benj made me do got me retching and almost made me throw up. I went to my room quickly and put on some fresh clothes, wondering what to do next.

It seemed that Pam and Benj had been planning this for some time. I think they were counting on the fact that Pam and I were almost inseparable, that I'd agree to whatever they want, even getting into a threesome with them, if it meant not losing my best friend. For a while that was my fear, and I was hopelessly unsure of what to do. I didn't want to lose Pam, but getting regularly fucked by her fiance (and soon to be husband) was something I wasn't looking forward to either.

The anxiety was making me restless, so I started moving all around the condo. I finally found myself looking into her room. I went in, not really sure what I wanted to do there. One thing that caught my attention was a laptop on her dresser. It wasn't hers, so it must belong to Benj. I opened it, and started browsing through his files. There was nothing interesting, and I was about to close it when I noticed a folder that was labelled "Girls". I clicked on it and noticed several folder inside, each labeled with a different name. There was one with Pam's name on it and I clicked it. My eyes bulged wide when I saw two more folders labeled pics and vids respectively. The pics folder had dozens of nude pictures of Pam in various poses and in action. The vids folder contained even more: sex between her and Benj.

I clicked on the other names, and all had the same format: pics for nude poses of the girl, and vids for the sex scenes between Benj and the girl. There were at more than a dozen girls in his list. But what gave me a fright was the last name in the list - my name! I clicked on Yna and there was the two subfolders inside. I clicked on pics, and I almost cried when I saw several pics of me lying naked in my room, with vibrators and dildos inside my pussy. I remembered the last time Pam used them on me, the time she made me reveal my desire to be fucked by a guy. She must have taken these pics when I fell asleep. My fingers were literally shaking as I closed that folder and moved the mouse towards the vids folder. I took a deep breath and clicked on it, and I gave an audible sigh of relief to find it empty. My relief was short-lived, knowing that Benj wouldn't have made a vids folder for me if he didn't plan on filling it up.

I felt betrayed. Here I was, ready to be shared with my best friends' fiance just to keep us together, only to find out I was just going to be another trophy for her man. Right there I decided that I didn't want her for a friend anymore. I closed the Yna folder, clicked delete, then emptied the recycle bin. I kept the laptop open for them to see. I didn't want to be a part of their lives ever again.

I went to my room and packed my bags. Those that I didn't need I left behind, and hauled my bags into my car. I went back up one last time. I left a note for Pam, telling her my plans have changed, wishing her and Benj the best of luck, and that I'd just send my brother Nic to pick up the rest of the stuff I left behind.

I drove around for a while, but I guess I knew where I wanted to go, so I eventually parked in front of Robbie's townhouse. Luckily he was home, and when I asked him if I could stay with him for a while he just nodded yes, although with raised eyebrows on seeing how many bags I'd brought. Over brunch, I finally told him everything that happened. He just stayed quiet and listened, and when I finally finished he smiled at me and said, "I knew you had a good head on your shoulders. You made the right choice."

I tearfully hugged him for understanding.

"You can stay here until you find a decent place to move into. I'll help you look, I know some people who can help. Don't worry, things will turn out better for you," he comforted me, stroking my hair.

"Thanks Tito... I mean Robbie. Don't worry, I'll pull my weight while I'm here. Share ako sa expenses, okay?"

"Ha ha ha! Talagang very independent ka Yna. Okay, I won't say no to that."

"Robbie, I hope you won't say no to my next favor," I said as I drew even closer.

"And what's that?"

"Make love to me Robbie," I asked.

And we did.

ppinoy
ppinoy
3 Followers