3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

"That seat is cold on my bare ass. Besides I wanted a better view of that pretty face on your cock." Jo grinned at Abbey. Abbey smiled at her but kept going up and down on Alex's cock. Jo made herself comfortable next to Alex playing with her pussy. Alex went to reach over touching her leg only for Jo to slap it away. "Abbey babe, I think you should park that pretty pussy of your right on your brother's face. Abbey began to cough on Alex's dick before pulling it out.

"Jo." Abbey covered her mouth coughing a little.

"What, why should he have all the fun, besides you keep sucking like that and he is going to blow before you can do anything else." Jo smiled. That was true. Alex already wanted to blow his load all over his sister's face.

"Okay." Abbey giggled as she got up on her knees and pulled her panties down grinning at Alex before sitting back down and pulling them off and climbed up the bed towards Alex's head and turned her ass around and shimmied over him putting her pussy almost right in his face. Alex didn't waste any time as he began to tease her at first kissing along her leg making his way toward her pussy kissing her outer lips next before running his tongue along her slit. She was a little wet already.

"Damn, now that's a breakfast in bed." Jo grinned as she sat up to get a better view of Abbey's pussy. Jo grabbed one of her ass cheeks pulling at it showing of Abbey's other tight little hole as well.

"Jo." Abbey giggled. Jo moved down toward Abbey.

"What, you got yours too; I think I recall you love sausage." Alex felt a hand grab his cock, no doubt Jo as he saw Jo other hand on top of Abbey's head pushing it down to his cock. He felt the head of his cock rub against Abbey's lips.

"I do, especially this one." Abbey giggled and kissed it before wrapping her lips back around it and going down on it as Jo pushed her head down. Alex grabbed both of his sister's ass cheeks as she did as he licked at his sister pussy. He could still make out Jo's hand over his sisters ass on Abbey's head as it bobbed up and down going down. He saw her other shoulder moving as well no doubt still playing with her own pussy. Alex moved to his sister clit as he began to lick at it making her moan causing his dick to tingle as she did. Alex ate her for several minutes or so it seemed as she sucked his cock though it felt like much longer until Abbey finally sat up and crawled off of him and got up on all fours.

"Ready to pop your little sisters cherry bubba." Abbey giggled as she looked back at him.

"Oh yeah." Alex said as he sat up and got up on his knees behind his sister.

"Here let me." Jo said as she took his cock in hand lining it up toward his sister.

"I think you like this part too much." Alex teased since she had a thing for helping his dick into girls.

"You have no idea." Jo grinned as she rubbed his dick head against his sister pussy till it slid into her slowly. Jo took her other hand and grabbed his ass pushing him toward his sister. Alex began to thrust into her slowly pushing a little more of his dick into her with each thrust. Abbey let out a whimper. "You okay?" Jo smiled at her. Jo sat down on her ass and reached up under Abbey and began to rub her pussy as Alex fucked her.

"Um, Hum." Abbey managed to mutter. Alex began to pick up the pace a little grabbing a handful of her wide bubble behind. He was getting a pretty good rhythm before his dick slipped out.

"Oops." Jo giggled as she grabbed his dick and took it in her mouth sucking on it. She seemed to only like sucking his dick once it been inside of another girl, though he didn't see that as a bad thing. She sucked him for a few seconds before pulling it out and spitting on his dick."

"Spread your legs Abbey sweetie." Jo grinned as Abbey did just that and Jo helped Alex back into Abbey's tight twat. Alex grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as he went back to fucking her. Jo rubbed her own twat with one hand and Abbey's with her other.

"That feels good Abbey dear." Jo teased.

"So fucking good." Abbey panted as she laid her head down on the bed whimpering with each thrust. Alex laughed slightly at her as he picked up the pace a little driving deeper into his little sisters tight wet slit.

"When Abbey has had her fill, I am next." Jo grinned looking up at Alex as she caressed his ass.

"Abbey roll over." Alex said as he pulled out.

"Why?" Abbey said though did as he asked.

"Because I want to see your big tits." Alex grinned.

"Okay." Abbey smiled at him. Alex got down a little lower and slid back into her.

"Besides Jo can lick your pussy like this." Alex grinned and nodded toward her pussy. Jo smiled as she bent over and began to lick at her pussy as Alex slowly rubbed his dick back along Abbey's slit before sliding back into her tight wet hole. He fucked her watching her big tits jiggle. Stopping to pull out his dick to give Jo a taste as she went down on it a few times before he pulled out of her mouth and stuck his wet dick back into Abbeys pussy again. Jo began to play with Abbey's pussy with her hand as she slowly began to kiss along Abbey's belly.

"You like having your brother's big dick inside of you don't you." Jo teased as she kissed up to Abbeys tit gripping it with her hand as she teased Abbey's nipple with her tongue.

"Mmm Hum." Abbey whimpered as she shook her head yes. Jo moved up to her face as she began to kiss Abbey while she kept rubbing Abbey's pussy.

"Where do you want him to cum for you?" Jo teased whispering in Abbey's ear as she kissed Abbey's cheek.

"On my boobies." Abbey giggled.

"I think that can be arranged. Don't you babe?" Jo grinned down at Alex.

"Oh yeah." Alex said as he grabbed Abbey's legs thrusting a little faster.

"Why don't you ask for it? Ask for your brothers cum." Jo teased.

"Cum for me bubba." Abbey bit her lip as she looked up at him.

"Say spray your jizz all over your sisters big pretty tits." Jo teased.

"Spray your jizz all over my big tittys bubba." Abbey smiled, he knew exactly what Jo was doing, getting his baby sister to talk dirty to him, and it was working. Alex could feel the pressure building in his balls. Alex pulled his cock out and grabbed his sister's arm, she quickly sat up as he began to stroke his dick pointed right at his sister's tits.

"Let me do it bubba." Abbey said taking his dick from him as she began to work it while she used her other hand to softly caress his balls. Jo got up behind her, kissing Abbey's neck and nibbling at her ear as she reached around Abbey and began to play with her tits. The sight of the two girls finally proved to much for Alex as his cock exploded. The first shot hitting his sister from tit to shoulder and right into Jo's face as she turned her head laughing.

"Friendly fire." Jo yelled as she looked up at Alex with a thick blast of his cum across her cheek to her temple. Abbey giggled as she kept pumping as the next few shots hit her dead on target, thick ribbons of his cum streaming across her tits. She kept stroking his cock as she leaned closer when it began to trickle out.

"I think he got you good." Abbey giggled as she looked over at Jo and playfully licked at Jo cheek licking off some of the cum. "Yum, actually pretty good." Alex sat down catching his breath watching them.

"Not as good as he got you." Jo teased as she squashed Abbey's cum covered tits together and began to rub them against one another smearing Alex's seed over them. Abbey giggled as she took one of Jo's hand and lifted it and the tit in hand licking at the cum on it. "Can I have a taste?"

"Yeah sure." Abbey turned toward Jo as she got up on her knees. Jo leaned down and ran her tongue along Abbey's breast bone between her tits taking some of Alex's cum onto her tongue.

"Not bad I guess, a little salty." Jo smacked her lips and gave Alex a puzzled look.

"Here try some more." Abbey leaned forward and rubbed her cum covered tits in Jo's face as she giggled.

"Ah Abbey." Jo laughed pushing her off. "I ought to make you lick it off of me." Jo said touching her face.

"Okay, I kind of like the taste myself." Abbey teased as she leaned over licking some of Jo's chin. Jo turned her head as Abbey ran her tongue along Jo's neck licking up some that had drizzled down.

"I think your sister is a cum slut." Jo grinned as she looked at Alex.

"Hey." Abbey blushed.

"That's not always a bad thing, you don't seem to mind." Alex teased Jo as she let Abbey lick the cum off her face as Abbey's cum covered tits rubbed against Jo's tits making more of a mess for Abbey to lick off of Jo. Abbey made her way down to Jo's tits licking at them.

"Okay that is enough." Jo laughed pushing Abbey away. "Well I need a shower now." Jo looked down at herself as she hopped up off the bed.

"I thought you said you were next?" Abbey teased Jo.

"I didn't say I wanted to shower alone but we will need to use your mom's shower." Jo grinned at Alex.

"Why is that?" Alex smiled knowing the bedroom shower was more than big enough for the two of them.

"Because I want to bring a friend." Jo held out her hand for Abbey helping Abbey stand up.

"Come on Bubba." Abbey smiled as Jo and Abbey headed for the door. Alex watching their sweet asses sway to and fro as they moved as he stood up himself stretching. He followed the girls as they went down the hall towards his mother's room and then into her bathroom. Jo went in and turned on the shower letting it warm up as she put her hand under it before stepping under it.

"Abbey come wash your brother off of your tits sweetie." Jo smiled at her as she turned sideways grabbing mom's sponge and body wash and began to soap up Abbey's tits before turning to her own.

"Why don't you help her Alex?" Abbey giggled rubbing the soap over her tits as she played with them. Alex just shrugged as he took her breast in hand and began to rub them, or mostly play with them.

"Sorry." Jo gave a little smirk and a shrug.

"It's all good, I like all sizes." Alex winked giving one of her nipples a little pinch.

"Here let me wash your back Bubba." Abbey grabbed the bath soap from Jo.

"Okay." Alex shrugged; Abbey applied a generous amount of it to Alex's back and put the bottle down. Alex felt her hand s reach around him and grip his cock as she lifted it and began to stroke it slowly. "That's not my back." Alex shook his head as he looked back over his shoulder.

"No this is." Abbey giggled as she began to move her tits up and down then back and forth rubbing in the lotion.

"Looks like your sister found a new favorite toy, I am just glad she knows how to share." Jo teased as she leaned forward rubbing her soapy tits against his chest. Alex let his hands slide around her as he began to rub and caress her wet ass with his soapy hands.

"Abbey move your hands." Jo grinned as she looked up at Alex with a grin.

"Okay." Abbey let go of his cock as she gripped his shoulders and kept rubbing his back with her tits. Jo turned around and put her hands against the glass as she backed her ass up and began to rub it against Alex dick, moving her perfect ass up and down as his manhood moved between her cheeks.

"You like that?" Jo grinned as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Oh yes." Alex groaned.

"Just don't get any ideas." Jo teased.

"Too late." Alex smiled as he reached around and ran his left hand through her red pubes and down to her crotch while his right ran up her side and began to caress her tit.

Joanna

Jo moaned as Alex played with her tits and her pussy while his dick rubbed against her ass. She thought of it as ironic that they were back in the shower again. Though now that she thought about it lying down on the bed might have been better for their first time but she wasn't going to let that stop her now. Jo turned as she stepped away putting her ass against the wall as she wrapped her fingers around Alex cock pulling him close to her.

"I want you inside of me?" Jo grinned giving him a quick peck.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked touching her face.

"Don't argue, just fuck me already." Jo smiled. Alex could be sweet but she didn't want sweet, she wanted his meat. Jo put her leg up for Alex to grab.

"Here let me." Abbey giggled as she came around and took Alex cock in hand and helped rub it against Jo's pussy till the head hit the hole and began to push into her.

"Oh fuck." Jo said as she grabbed onto Abbey for support as his manhood began to press into her.

"You okay." Alex asked.

"Yeah." Jo nodded. "It's just a lot to take in."

"In more ways than one." Abbey giggled. Jo just shook her head at her. Alex began to slowly fuck her pushing into her as Jo let out a moan, gripping onto his arm as he went deeper and deeper into her. Abbey bent down and began to lick at Alex's balls. Such a nasty girl Jo thought which made her even more hornier then she already was. Alex cock slipped out landing on Abbey face as she giggled. Abbey sucking on it for a second or two no doubt getting a good taste of Jo's pussy on her brothers dick before she helped put it back into Jo's tight hole, holding it so it wouldn't slip back out by accident. Alex grabbed Jo and pulled her up onto him as he began to fuck her again until he was all the way inside of her. Jo felt like her pussy was on fire but not in a bad way.

"Let me down." Jo tapped Alex's shoulder and pulled herself off of him. Jo went to the shower wall and reached up grabbing the top of the glass wall with both of her hands. "Here. Come take me big boy." Jo stuck her ass and pussy up in the air and wiggled it in front of Alex.

"Yes Ma'am." Alex grinned as he came up behind her.

"Oh fuck." Jo said as she felt his dick slowly slide back into her pussy, it went in a little easier this time but still felt just as big inside of her. Jo began to moan slightly as Alex began to thrust into her.

"Feels good doesn't it." Abbey laughed as she came up beside Jo.

"So fucking good." Jo said as she grabbed Abbey and kissed her deeply. When they broke the kiss Abbey began to kiss along Jo's neck giggling a little as Abbey shyly touched her body. Jo took Abbeys hand and guided it down to her pussy; Jo rubbed her pussy with Abbeys hand as Jo clinched the shower wall tightly. Abbey kept rubbing her as she bent down and playfully flickered her tongue at Jo's nipple. The attention from her cousin's felt so damn good she thought.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." Jo begged, never thinking those words would come out of her mouth. She would be sore as hell later, there was no doubt about that but she was an all or nothing kind of girl.

"Yes Ma'am." Alex said as he began to press into Jo harder and faster as he held her hips tightly. His thrusting dick stretching her tight pussy, hammering deep inside of her. She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as she reached up and pounded her fist against the glass.

"I want you to cum inside me." Jo murmured through deep breaths. She half expected Alex to argue with her but glad he didn't. Instead she felt one of his hands grab her right leg lifting it up as his other hand wrapped around her grabbing her tit, playing with it. Alex's dick felt so good inside her she thought as she reached back holding onto him grabbing his ass. She felt him begin to slow and then thrust deeply but slowly as his cock began to explode inside of her. Jo leaned back against him and reached up grabbing his head and began kissing Alex deeply.

Nicolette

Nicky rubbed her pussy as she watched her brother, sister and Jo in the shower together through the cracked door. She had come back to get some paper work not expecting to find a live sex show going on in their moms bedroom. It was better than her brother's porno he had left that she had been forced to get off to the last few months not having a real dick. She thought about joining them but didn't want to ruin the moment. She sighed as Alex pulled his cock out as they went to shower off. Nicky pulling her hands from her own panties deciding she had better leave before they got out of the shower, not to mention she was going to be a little late as it was.

Abigail

"What do you think of this one?" Abbey said holding up a shirt showing it to Candy as they walked through the store. It was kind of dead in the store so they were the only one's besides Kitty who was talking up the male clerk.

"It's okay." Candy shrugged as she moved closer. "So what happened next?" Candy grinned at her.

"Then we went into the shower and Alex did Jo." Abbey blushed.

"Right there in front of you?" Candy giggled.

"Yep." Abbey nodded. "About damn time."

"I know right." Candy laughed. "What did you do when they were?" Candy grinned at her.

"I helped." Abbey blushed as she shrugged putting the shirt back.

"Helped how?" Candy grinned.

"I rubbed Jo's you know." Abbey looked down at Candy's crotch. Abbey could feel her own

Pussy getting very wet just thinking about this morning.

"So what you're gay now also." Candy teased.

"No I like dick too much for that." Abbey whispered as she giggled. Though she had enjoyed their little escapade in the bed and the shower she didn't see herself as gay or even Bi per say though she wouldn't mind trying it a little more.

"Well Alex's dick anyways." Candy teased.

"Sh." Abbey said, a little embarrassed.

"What nobody is listening?" Candy grinned. "Though you got to admit Jo has a good tongue." Candy wiggled her eye brows.

"Candy." Abbey blushed. Abbey didn't really know which one was more erotic, the fact that she slept with another woman or her own brother. "Just saying."

"I am going to go try these on." Abbey said grabbing a shirt she had looked at earlier and headed for the changing room. She pulled the curtain closed and then pulled her dress of over her head as she looked at herself in the mirror thinking about this morning. Abbey could see a moist spot in her panties from telling Candy the details of her sexual escapades this morning. Candy was one of the few people she could tell. Candy and Abbey looked sweet and innocent but deep down they were both nympho's at heart. Abbey began to rub herself thinking about her first time. She always wanted it to be with Alex and to finally have it come true felt so damn good.

"Hey Abbey." Candy said as she barged in. "What are you doing?" Candy grinned as Abbey quickly pulled her hand out of her panties.

"Nothing." Abbey blushed.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me." Candy grinned. "You know you're really cute when you squint your face like that." Candy teased.

"Candy." Abbey said blushing harder

"Just saying." Candy grinned. "Here let me show you." Candy said as she moved behind her and started touching Abbey's panties.

"Candy stop that." Abbey giggled though didn't try too hard to stop her as she moved around. Abbey soon stopped moving though enjoying the feeling of her cousin's hand on her panties. Abbey reached down and touched candy's hand encouraging her.

"You are such a naughty girl." Candy whispered in her ear. Candy touched Abbey's shoulder and slowly turned her around. "Which I love." Candy kissed Abbey deeply on the lips, a kiss that lasted several seconds before Candy finally pulled away.

"Candy..." Abbey said a little stunned no knowing what to say. Abbey could see the look on Candy's face. As if she now regretted doing it.

"I am sorry." Candy shook her head and went to leave.

"No wait." Abbey said as she grabbed Candy's face with both hands and pushed her against the back and kissed her deeply. Abbey didn't even really know why but it felt right.

"Wow." Candy said when Abbey finally pulled away. "When did you get so forceful?"

"Sorry." Abbey blushed.

"No I kind of like it." Candy winked.

Alexander, 2 AM

Alex awoke in the middle of the night with Abbey cuddled up against him, her arm around his waist. He stayed out late last night with Jo swimming in the lake, though they hadn't done much swimming. Then they jumped in the shower but had only just showered despite Alex's best efforts. Jo had however given Abbey her blessing to take care of Alex after she went home so Abbey had given him a blow job before bed. She might have tried to fuck him if mom and sis hadn't been home. Despite the fact that he had sex with mom he didn't know how she would feel about him and Abbey doing it.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers
123456...8