A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

Story Info
Batgirl's sexual torment ..and Catgirl's...and Catwoman's.
23.5k words
4.6
21.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

((Authors Note -

Please note that this is adult fiction, so only read further if you qualify!

This is the third and final part of this series covering Batgirl's experiences after the 'Wins' series. As before, it's best read after Parts 1&2, but just as a quick summary...

Batgirl has just about recovered from her traumatic experience with Batman (see Batgirl Wins), and has surprisingly been reconciled with Catgirl again, just as danger threatens from another quarter when Catwoman receives a dire threat from a mysterious threesome (Madame Zynn, Alchemy and the sinister Octopussy). Catwoman is not impressed and sends out her Kittens to find out who and where they are. Meanwhile Batgirl and Catgirl tread warily around their new relationship. Batgirl has a quick fling with Sister Allison at the hospital and hatches a plan, and an old flame traces her to her job at the Library but when he finally gets to see her, Catgirl gets in on the act too. There's something mysterious about the new man too, but they get distracted when they find out that some of the Kittens have been captured, including Catgirl's close friend Tabitha. When Madame Zynn uses them as forced 'stars' in one of her internet porno transmissions, Catwoman is beside herself and threatens dire consequences...

I hope you enjoy, and please comment and/or vote. I love to hear from you ...

RIP - Yvonne Craig

Duke ))

*****

Index:

26. The Morning After ...

27. Elevensies!

28. Distracting Catgirl!

29. A Catty Emergency

30. Captured!

31. Friends Re-United?

32. An Awkward Moment ...or Two

33. The Cavalry Get Together - Well, Maybe?!

34. A Little Respite.

35. Progress Report ... or Lack Of It!

36. Unwelcome Stardom!

37. Positions Please...Action!

38. Everyone Gets a Turn ... or Two ...or...

39. Their End Is Nigh!

40. Change of Plan.

41. Getting The Treatment - At Last!

---------------------------------

26. The Morning After ...

Batgirl slowly, languidly, stretched out her arm, her hand searching the opposite side of the big bed. She was still in that state of half-sleep where reality and dreams intertwined.

But when her wandering arm failed to make contact with a warm, naked body, the reality side of her mind began to take control. She felt a wave of disappointment that she was sprawled across the white sheets alone. Where was she? And more to the point, where was her partner?!

Her eyes finally started to open, squeezing together briefly as her beautiful, deep brown irises adjusted to the light in the bedroom. She yawned, taking in a long, slow breath as reality finally banished her dream world. Or had she been having a nightmare? It wouldn't have been surprising given recent events!

Suddenly she knew exactly where she was. In Catgirl's bed. And, more to the point, in Catwoman's business headquarters. And, even more to the point, with Catwoman's permission!!

Well, permission of sorts.

Batgirl lifted her hand to sweep away the wisps of light brown hair that had drifted over her face as she remembered the previous evening. The way that she'd sat through a tortuous porn program on Madame Zynn's internet channel, forced to watch on helplessly as three of Catwoman's captured Kittens were made to perform as the stars of the show. The way that she'd held Catgirl's hand as her particular friend, Tabitha, went through one forced orgasm after another until even Batgirl was feeling some sympathy for her torment!

And all this because this new 'gang' had suddenly appeared, intent it seemed on wreaking some sort of cataclysmic revenge on Catwoman and her organisation. Madame Zynn was hardly new opposition, but her new partners, the mysterious Alchemy and the sinister Octopussy were complete unknowns.

And, try as she might, even Catwoman couldn't think what she'd done to become the subject of their anger. After the phone call she'd had from Zynn as the 'show' finished, she'd spent some time going through possibilities with her Head of Operations and Head Kitten, Natasha, but in the end they'd given up. The nature of Catwoman's distinctly confrontational operation meant that the list of possible enemies was practically endless!!

Catwoman's reaction to the phone call had left Batgirl puzzled as well. She'd been incandescent by the time the program finished and had treated Zynn to such a detailed description of what she'd do when she got hold of her that Batgirl had wondered whether some of it was anatomically possible! In the end she'd had to listen though, and her expression had changed, becoming shrewd and calculating before slamming the phone onto the table so hard that the screen had cracked!

Catgirl, still upset by the treatment of Tabitha, had tried hard to get out of Catwoman what had been said, but she'd clammed up, refusing to go into any detail, telling her that Natasha and she would deal with it. Then she'd really surprised Batgirl, by asking her, Batgirl of all people, to look after Catgirl while she made some preparations, just before storming out of the conference room that they'd been occupying.

Batgirl had been totally flummoxed. Catwoman had never, ever, been to known to have a good word for her, and now she was asking 'Bat-Bitch' to look after the one person that Catwoman was known to really care about!

Of course, it wasn't as if she wouldn't anyway. Now that she'd gotten over that totally horrendous fling with Batman, she'd got together with Catgirl again and they were as close as they'd ever been. Why wouldn't she protect her? But having Catwoman ask her ...!?

But Catgirl hadn't been in a good mood last night. She was annoyed that Catwoman had gone off without confiding in her, and still upset about Tabitha. Batgirl might have felt jealous if she hadn't seen the pain so clearly etched across her lover's beautiful features. In the end, they'd gone off to bed and made love. But it had been a lacklustre affair, totally devoid of their usual electric excitement and passion with Catgirl's mind clearly elsewhere. In the end, when they'd cuddled up together, and Catgirl had fallen into a troubled slumber, Batgirl had lain awake for a while wondering uneasily just where this dangerous predicament would lead them.

None of this actually answered Batgirl's current worry though. Where had Catgirl disappeared to? She was supposed to be protecting her and she'd lost track of her already!

She finally sat up in the bed, the sheet dropping down to her waist, revealing her beautiful taut orbs, and a hint of the black thong which was all that she was wearing. She'd heard a subdued voice in the background.

"Holly? Is that you?" she asked, looking over at a hunched up figure in one of the plush leather sofa's that dotted Catgirl's palatial apartment room. The figure was wearing a soft white terry robe, and as Catgirl looked up and waved, Batgirl saw that she was speaking quietly on her mobile.

Batgirl slipped out of bed and casually sauntered over, blissfully ignoring her semi-nakedness. She sat on the arm of the sofa and let her fingers slide possessively through Catgirl's shiny, soft brown hair. Catgirl lifted her head towards her as she talked and smiled, her whole face lighting up. Batgirl was relieved. There hadn't been much smiling last night!

Listening to Catgirl's end of the conversation on the phone, Batgirl had quickly worked out who was on the other end of the line, and another brief pang of jealousy surfaced in her mind. Catgirl was still smiling back at her though and, encouraged, she let her hand drift onto her robe covered shoulder, and then slide to the front before slipping inside the folds of the robe. By now it was familiar territory as she enjoyed the feel of her fingers sliding over Catgirl's firm breasts, before cupping one and massaging it gently. It made Catgirl suck in a quick breath and interrupted her flow of words as the little explosion of pleasure radiating from the captured breast washed through her. She gave Batgirl a look of mock anger as she tried to continue the conversation but then had to gasp again as the searching fingers finally trapped her nipple, and squeezed it playfully.

"Oh God!" she spluttered, half in exasperation as the fingers continued to work at her hardening nipple, "...look Dick...I'm going to have to go...Barbara's arrived, and you know how annoying she can be!! I'll see you at eleven at the cafe ...bye love!"

Now it was Batgirl's turn to gasp though as Catgirl's free hand lifted up and tweaked one of her bare nipples in response.

"Hey!" she gasped before relaxing as the hand lifted higher, wrapped around her neck and pulled her face down to Catgirl's where soft lips and a lively tongue were waiting for her!

After a long sensuous kiss that set her heart racing, Batgirl finally pulled away.

"Robin been chasing you then?" she asked casually.

"Yeah ... poor love's been bombarding me with texts all night so I thought I'd better reply before he decided to risk coming over here. I said we'd meet him at that cafe later..."

That earlier pang of jealousy had quickly passed. Batgirl had had to accept that Catgirl and Robin were in a close relationship that even she couldn't match. They'd become soulmates years ago, but it was a strange, easy-going relationship that certainly didn't preclude other partners, much to Batgirl's satisfaction!

Batgirl smiled mischievously into Catgirl's bright, hazel eyes as she moved her hand over to cup Catgirl's other breast under the robe, "So...'annoying' am I?! I think that I need to find a way for you to apologise to me Holly Robinson..." before adding with a big grin, " ...maybe we should go back to bed!"

Catgirl didn't put up much of a fight!

27. Elevensies!

Robin was looking unusually casual as they occupied their own, very secluded booth at the back of the cafe. It was something that they'd insisted on when they started to use it as an 'unofficial' meeting place. Privacy was paramount! But anyway it was quiet, so they almost had the place to themselves. And the intoxicating coffee fragrance helped of course. Batgirl sometimes wondered if she was getting hooked on the freshly made bean mixtures that the South American owner refused to divulge!

Dick Grayson was wearing jeans and a bright green tee-shirt advertising a local rock band. A long way from his old Bruce Wayne inspired slacks and expensive shirts.

"Wow Holly, you're certainly having an effect on my partner in crime!" laughed Batgirl.

They were all in 'civvies', not wishing to draw attention to themselves. Batgirl's choice was a little limited as she'd only kept a 'librarian' change of clothes at Catwoman's place and Catgirl had refused point blank to take her back to her apartment for something more casual. Their love-making had gone on longer than expected, much to Batgirl's delight, and Catgirl had refused to be late for their meeting with Robin. Hence Batgirl was wearing a longish, dark blue skirt and plain white blouse. The skirt hugged her lithe hips though and the tailored shirt hinted heavily at the hidden treasures enclosed in her lacy white bra.

As they'd greeted and hugged each other at the entrance, Robin had whispered in her ear, "I love it when you wear your sexy 'uniforms' Barbara!" and given her a sharp pat on her tight bum to emphasize the point.

"Oi!" had snapped Batgirl in surprise, before a quiet smile spread across her face. She was absolutely totally not immune to compliments, even from her junior partner!

Catgirl had surprised Batgirl though when they were dressing. She would normally have been out in faded, tatty jeans and some sort of tight, breast displaying top. Today however, she was wearing a pale yellow summer dress. Of course it was short, the hem finishing a good few inches above her knees and the snugly tailored halter top was low enough to reveal the foothills of her generous breasts. But even so, it bordered well onto the conservative end of fashion, and Robin's eyebrow had risen a touch when he'd seen them approaching. He'd given Batgirl a questioning look, but she'd only been able to shrug in response.

It had made Batgirl wonder though. Catgirl hadn't said much about the events of yesterday, and when she'd found out that Catwoman and Natasha had gone off early, she'd just frowned and then dismissed the Kitten lieutenant who'd brought her the message quite casually. Batgirl had expected anger again, but she'd just seemed to mutely accept it. Batgirl had decided that she really did need to keep a close eye on her, just as Catwoman had asked!

So they finally got seated in their private booth at the back, almost in the shadows, a circular table at the centre of a half moon of soft leather chairs, fresh coffees in front of them. And Robin finally got down to business and asked them bluntly "what the hell was going on?!"

Catgirl and Batgirl looked at each other. He wasn't usually so assertive!

Batgirl was wondering how much Catgirl would want him to know, so she let her take the lead. In the end it didn't matter though because she just came out with the whole story!

Robin already knew some of it, but his eyes widened and then narrowed in a scowl when she got onto the threat that Catwoman had received. He sounded absolutely scandalised when he realised that the threat included Catgirl, grasping her hand across the table in a show of solidarity. Batgirl's lips pursed at the gesture, a little annoyed that he hadn't seemed to care that the threat appeared to extend to her too! And when Catgirl described the way that they'd been forced to watch Tabitha and the other Kittens getting assaulted on the internet his snort of disgust was positively breathtaking!

Batgirl did however note that Catgirl's brief recap had totally excluded mention of the re-appearance of Batgirl's old flame, Richard, the day before and the absolutely breathtaking couple of hours they'd spent with him, and his rock hard erection! Clearly she didn't share everything with Robin after all!

Still, having brought Robin up to speed and having discussed the re-appearance of Zynn and her two new colleagues at length, they were soon stumped because none of them had a clue where Alchemy and Octopussy had come from, or how to tackle them all!

In the end, Catgirl shrugged her shoulders and announced that she was heading off to the toilet. Robin waited until she'd gone before announcing that he'd be taking over the role of her 'protection'.

"As if!" responded Batgirl cooly, " ...you can help if you like, but anyway I'm in charge of her for now..." and just to emphasize the point she added, "... Catwoman said so!"

Robin did a quick double take, "You can't be serious?! She hates you!"

"I know, " grinned Batgirl, "...weird isn't it!"

They both laughed at that thought, and then Robin surprised Batgirl by asking her to 'disappear' for a bit because he had some private things to discuss with Catgirl. He said that he'd try and distract her from all the mounting pressure that she was suffering. Batgirl gave him a questioning look because Catgirl had just re-appeared and was in the process of sitting down again.

"Pull across the curtain when you go Barbara," he said before turning to Catgirl, "...she's got a few things to sort out at the apartment, so I said that I'd entertain you for a bit."

"Oh, ok, " said Catgirl nonchalantly, " See you later then Barbara," before switching her attention back to Robin.

Batgirl was quietly fuming. She couldn't believe it! They'd just, calmly as you like, dismissed her!! But what could she do? In the end she got up, and stomped away, angrily swishing the long 'privacy' curtains across the front of their booth behind her as she went.

28. Distracting Catgirl!

But she stopped at the door and turned back, suspicion oozing out of every pore. She was sure that it had been a set-up. They must have planned it when they were on the phone earlier!

She knew that she should trust them, but somehow she just couldn't. And hadn't Catwoman tasked her with keeping an eye on Catgirl? Given her fractious relationship with her arch-enemy, it wasn't much of an excuse, but it would have to do!

She nodded to the cafe owner as she slowly made her way back and slipped into the next booth, just where there was a gap in the curtain, and just in time to see Catgirl get up and straddle Robin on his seat, their lips meeting in a long, enthusiastic kiss!

The kiss quickly developed and their hands were soon roaming across their backs and sides before Catgirl grasped his tee shirt and started to pull it upwards. They broke off the kiss just long enough to get the thin material up and over his head, and then their mouths and tongues were reconnected as her hands now started to slide sensuously across his muscular shoulders and chest.

Batgirl was starting to feel uncomfortable. She was sure that Robin must have upped his training programme because his bare upper body was looking absolutely yummy and the little reaction between her legs was because she was suddenly quite keen to replace Catgirl's roving hands by her own!

She was thinking that this was probably the time to make her presence known, but she couldn't move as the intensity next door increased!

Robin's hands had already explored her hair, her face and most of Catgirl's upper torso, but now they were up at her bosom, caressing and massaging the sides of her breasts under the thin dress. Catgirl's little moans of pleasure were increasing in pace and intensity as he found her nipples and gave them a rub too. Then, with a gasp, she leaned back, her eye's full of lust and hunger as she trapped his hands over her breasts for a few seconds and then led them into the top of her dress. Quickly, with a little wriggle, Batgirl watched wide eyed as she eased out her taut orbs from her dress and let them rest in Robin's welcoming hands. So that answered the question that had been in the back of Batgirl's mind earlier about whether she'd been wearing a bra!

Robin's eyes were fixed on the twin treasures for a second or two, and then he leaned forward to wrap his mouth around one and begin to tease at it with his tongue and teeth. Catgirl's head rocked back as she was suddenly overwhelmed with an avalanche of electric signals from the trapped, erect button. He worked at that one for a while before switching his attention to the other one and Catgirl's arms wrapped themselves around his head to keep him pressed into her as she ground her pussy into his hardness and enjoyed the searing pleasure!

Batgirl's nipples too were getting some attention and she gasped in surprise as she realised that one hand had, almost automatically slipped down to cradle her left breast and squeeze the peak through her blouse and bra. She pulled it away a little guiltily, but it was soon sliding back again as she watched Catgirl's hands suddenly get busy in Robin's lap.

He was still busy torturing her hard nipple, but he wriggled back a little to give Catgirl room to undo his belt, rip down his zip and let her hands slide teasingly down the front of his pants. Then he stiffened as her fingers found his trapped erection, coiling tantalisingly round it for a few seconds before easing it out between their bodies. Batgirl's eyes widened. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen it before, but just now it looked massive, standing tall and hard and thick! From Catgirl's position she couldn't see it, but she could certainly feel it, and her hands were instantly busy caressing his taut skin, feeling it's length from base to tip, encouraging it to grow even bigger!

They were both breathing hard, lost in their hot carnal feelings as they continued to work on each others sensitive skin, his hand now sliding under her dress and up her thigh as it sought out the damp, quivering target between her legs. When he touched it she shuddered and let out a long low moan as her throbbing clit signalled its approval!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers