A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah ... you're just as predictable as Catgirl, Batgirl... you just can't get enough of it can you?! I bet you're gushing like a fountain by now. Shall we see?!"

Batgirl cringed again a she felt a tentacle at her waist again. She heard clasp of her Utility belt snap and it went flying across the floor. Then the cutter was busy on her uniform again. This time it started at her calves, just above her purple boots, and drew a line straight up the font of one thigh and up to her waist again. When that was done, she felt it run up her other leg until the torn material just fell away between her splayed out legs, revealing her tight, skimpy black thong, just nicely covering her mound. Batgirl raised her eyes to the ceiling in frustration, knowing exactly what was coming.

"Wow, Batgirl! You really are a bad girl aren't you? That thong of yours is absolutely soaking! It must be uncomfortable. We'd better have it off!"

"Hey, no ...oooooh!" gasped Batgirl as a tentacle slid around her waist and instead of just snipping through the material like before, took a hold of the back of the thong and yanked it upwards, dragging the damp material deep into her slit, and rubbing it tantalisingly past her awakened clit. For a few minutes it seemed like all of her weight was being balanced on the thin strip of material under a legs until, eventually, the taut material did surrender and with a loud tearing sound gave up the unequal struggle. Batgirl's eyes watered a she felt the remnants dragged swiftly past the sensitive little button no longer hiding away so shyly inside it's little hood!

So now she was displayed before her capture more or less totally naked, her strong muscles flexing as she tried yet again, unsuccessfully, to escape from the tentacle's grasp.

She cried out in something approaching despair as a tentacle slid up the inside of her thigh and began to tease open her nether lips, hitting her with little vibrations every now and then which made her tense as the building fire between her legs was stoked mercilessly!!

"So, now you can see what happened to Catgirl," commented Octopussy conversationally, "I'm not sure that I can give you the full treatment though because I used up nearly all of Alchemy's lotion on her!"

Batgirl sighed in relief. That was the best news that she'd heard all day!

"However, there's still a little left in the jar ..." Batgirl's heart sank, "... so I can give you a flavour of it..."

"You'll be able to compare notes with Catgirl later!" Octopussy added with mock enthusiasm.

Batgirl watched in mounting horror as Octupussy used a tentacle to pull over a jar that had been left on a windowsill. There was just a little yellowish, oily looking liquid left at the bottom. Octopussy dipped one of her free tentacles into the jar, and coated as much of the end with the liquid as possible. Then she waved it in front of Batgirl's face, where she watched wide-eyed as the viscous liquid spread slowly around the metallic, blunt nose.

"Now where do you think that this should go?" laughed Octopussy, "Oh, I know!!"

Slowly the tentacle dropped and positioned itself between Batgirl's straining thighs. She stared down between her taut, pert breasts. It was over two inches in diameter and didn't seem to have any limit on length. How could she possibly handle it, irrespective of whatever that damned yellow liquid did?!

Instinctively she'd tried to tighten her muscles as a last defence, but it didn't look like doing much good, and Batgirl cringed as she felt the cold tip rub up against her puffed out labia lips. She gasped again in shock as she felt it rub along her slit a few times, sliding purposefully up against her clit. Not just from the cold anticipation but because of the almost instant reaction of her sensitive skin. Every nerve that had been touched seemed to be on fire! Her clit was suddenly pulsating and her weary mind was quickly swamped with the electric pleasure being generated. It was like a tidal wave that quickly swept through her, an orgasm building so fast that she could hardly believe it as it ripped through her!

"And that was just for apperitif!" laughed Octpussy as she pushed the bulbous tip right up against Batgirl's tight vagina, forcing apart those reluctant muscles that had suddenly lost all resistance, and driving the metallic intruder deeper and deeper, inch by tantalising inch filling her hot cavern. Instantly it got even hotter! Batgirl felt all the nerves inside switch on too. Suddenly she was convulsing on the big thick invader that totally filled her as it felt like a volcano exploding between her legs and she was subjected to a series of mind-blowing climaxes, each bigger than the other!

Distantly, she felt herself dropping, the pressure on her wrists and ankles subsiding and she knew, vaguely that she was laying on the floor again next to Catgirl, her extremities released. But it was too late. The monstrosity inside her began to move backwards and forwards for a short time sending her over the edge yet again, before, finally and excruciatingly slowly, withdrawing completely.

Even more distantly she heard Octopussy cackling with delight as Batgirl rolled over, all resistance gone, throwing off that irritating purple glove, hand sliding possessively between her legs. Her eyes were unseeing, her lithe body squirming as her fingers got on with the sole focus of her drug induced thinking, just like Catgirl beside her, the task of keeping the orgasms flowing!!

31. Friends Re-United?

As Batgirl's senses slowly began to return, she shuddered. She just couldn't believe how weary and sore her body felt. She felt used . She swallowed as the memories came flooding back. The fight with Octopussy, and then that downward spiral into orgasm land. Or should that have been 'upward' she thought with a fleeting, grim smile. Well, it couldn't be all that bad if she'd retained her sense of humour!

She considered opening her eyes, but held off for a moment, concentrating instead on feelings.

She was on her side on another hard floor. Her arms were pulled tightly behind her back, tied together at the elbows and wrists. It made her bosom push outwards and she could tell from the rough feel of the ground rubbing on her breast as she breathed that she was pretty much still naked. Her ankles were shackled together in some way, but more loosely than her wrists so she could move them a little, and she could feel a rope around her trim waist. More worryingly she could also feel another rope running down from it, over her flat belly and running loosely under her legs, and up between her bottom cheeks before disappearing somewhere up behind her back. She was relieved that it wasn't tight. She'd started to feel her pussy throbbing again after... after...well, after whatever that blasted Octopussy had done to her!

That did it, she was starting to get angry again! She opened her eyes and looked around. It wasn't dramatically bright, so she focussed quickly. It had to be the dungeon that Zynn had used for the threatening video clips. The walls were bare stone, covered in water marks and some stains that Batgirl didn't care to think about. Chains and shackles were dangling from metal hooks, and the flickering light from the flaming wall torches made the whole scene look distinctly medieval ... and dangerous!

And she wasn't alone! She'd already seen the similarly bound, still shape of Catgirl alongside her but it was someone else that grabbed her attention first!

"You absolutely useless piece of purple crap!!" snapped Catwoman as she saw Batgirl surveying the scene, "You're just an incredible fucking waste of space!! I ask you to do the simplest of things. Just to keep Catgirl out of danger...and what happens?! You practically deliver her here as a present!! ...Ohhhhhhh shit, that's ...Oh God!"

Batgirl's eyes widened as she looked up at her arch-enemy. She'd been about to respond in kind. After all, she'd tried hard to stop her impetuous friend, but there was no arguing with the result. But what really stopped the words flowing was the realisation that Catwoman wasn't exactly free to do what she liked! And she was looking distinctly 'used' herself!!

In fact both of them were, because Catwoman and Natasha, her head Kitten, were both tied up just like Batgirl, but they were dangling down together from the ceiling, toes just about touching the floor, and Batgirl watched in alarm as Catwoman's face screwed up into a combination of pain and something more basic, animal like as the breath hissed out of her.

Batgirl was quick to see why. Catwoman was just as naked as herself, clad only in her shiny black boots, gloves and headcowl. Poor Natasha had her back to Catwoman and appeared to have lost all her clothing! They were both tied in exactly the same way as Batgirl, but the rope running under their crotches definitely wasn't loose! It was pulled tightly under them and it passed through a big ring behind their necks which was in turn suspended from a pulley hooked to the ceiling. Because their toes could only just touch the ground, it meant that the rope was taking most of their weight and had worked its way deep inside their sensitive slits.

Batgirl grimaced in sympathy as she saw them sway together again and the rope tightened between their legs making them both gasp at the same time! At first Batgirl couldn't quite see why they'd lost their balance and then she saw that they were having to tip-toe on a piece of loose boarding that kept moving under them. It was almost impossible to stay still, and each time they moved, the rope was rubbing away at their inner sex, and especially their clits. Batgirl swallowed as her own pussy started to pulsate in sympathy as she imagined what it would feel like!

But that wasn't all.

"Jesus Catwoman, what have they done to you?! What happened?" she gasped, staring wide-eyed at the fierce looking bruises that dappled her bare skin.

Catwoman grimaced again as the rope moved, "Fucking Octupussy is what happened! Oh Christ not again...!" she added, closing her eyes as she felt her pussy respond.

It was Natasha who finally filled in the details, " ... I don't know who that woman is, but she really doesn't like Catwoman! She used those damned tentacles to beat her up good. It was fortunate that Zynn came in and stopped her. I know she only did it because of her porn plans, but it was a good job she was there, I can tell you!"

32. An Awkward Moment ...or Two

"Oh, it's so good to feel appreciated!"

Batgirl's head snapped round as she hear the new voice. She'd been so engrossed with the Catwoman and Natasha spectacle that she'd missed the movement from the big wooden door as the corseted Zynn came in accompanied by the sinister Octopussy and the more jaunty Alchemy!

"Carefull Octopussy...!" she hissed at her companion as they reached the centre of the chamber and a tentacle snaked out and flicked hard across one of Catwoman's swaying nipples, triggering a sharp cry of pain even from that normally strong individual, "I know that you're impatient to get at her again, but we agreed didn't we?! Not until after I've run my shows! She's going to have to spend a lot of time in the make-up department as it is!"

They stared fiercely at each other for a few moments, as Catwoman and Natasha moaned in unison as they tried hard to regain their balance and stop the dreaded rope inflicting more unwelcome responses from between their legs.

"Oh come on you two," said Alchemy firmly, "...let's get on with it... then we can get the camera's rolling. I like the idea of showing the four of them strung up like this as a 'taster' for tomorrows big show!"

He was standing a few feet away from Batgirl, dressed in his fawn slacks, chequered top and that ridiculous little Lone Ranger mask and she was tempted to take a swing at him with her shackled feet. It would have been a good way to work out some of the current frustration that she was feeling, but then she'd suddenly realised what his words meant.

"What do you mean ...four of us strung up...", she queried, then she realised, "...Oh!"

The thought of being made to dance around like Catwoman and Natasha didn't sound in the least bit appealing! She looked around desperately for a way out! In vain though.

"Sorry Batgirl, nothing against you personally," added Alchemy airily, "...but we need even numbers!"

By then Zynn had walked over to a wooden bench and picked up a small box, which she brought back to the other two. Octopussy was still eyeing Catwoman with undisguised hatred, but Zynn tapped her on the shoulder, "Come on, do your stuff. We'll have to start with Batgirl, it looks like Catgirl's still out for the count ..."

She turned to Alchemy as she finished, "...that must have been strong stuff you used on her, she looks absolutely knackered." Alchemy was looking down at the prone semi-naked figure with the hideous pink boots thoughtfully, but not with a lot of concern, "Serves her right Zynn. She came between me and someone I was getting close to. She'll have to suffer for it as well!"

"Leave her be!" shouted an irate Catwoman from behind them, "If you damage a hair on her body, I swear that I'll ... Ouch!!"

"Shut it Catwoman!" snapped Octupssy as she recovered the tentacle that had just snaked out and lashed Catwoman across her other breast, "...you won't be 'damaging' anyone from where you're going soon!!"

The words were almost evil enough to distract Batgirl from what Zynn had pulled out from the box. But not quite!

Her mouth opened in a round 'o' as she watched the way that Zynn's expert fingers caressed the black, fir tree like but-plug and the silver, eight inch vibrator! Each with a round ring attached to the base.

Zynne's dark eyes flashed in anticipation as she looked down into Batgirl's and her face spread in a wide grin, "Now then Batgirl, open wide for your next treatment! I don't suppose this is the first time that you've seen these little babies is it?!"

Batgirl tried hard to squirm away from her on the floor, but trussed like she was it was impossible to move at anything but a snail's pace. Then she gasped in shock as twin tentacles flashed out and grasped her ankles in a vice like grip again. Zynn bent down next to her, detached the chain that linked her ankle shackles and then she felt her legs being pulled remorselessly apart until they were wide open, her throbbing pussy totally exposed and her nether lips gaping. Zynne leaned forward and slipped the nose of the vibrator straight up against her unprotected pink hole and with a casual shove, pushed it in! The suddenness of it all had taken Batgirl completely by surprise and she gasped again and sucked in a quick deep breath as she felt the cold metal penetrate her hot inner space and drive deeper and deeper inside her.

No sooner had she felt the full length settle inside though than her legs were being twisted round so that Zynn could get at that other little defenceless hole behind it. Batgirl squirmed even harder as she felt the tip of the but-plug parting the strong muscles defending her back passage. This really did bring tears to Batgirl's eyes as she felt Zynn pushing and twisting it relentlessly to force her wider and wider open than she could ever remember and she was breathing really hard as, with a snort of satisfaction, Zynn finally worked it right in and her strong muscles closed back around the narrow base, trapping it in!

"Wow, you're quite tight back there aren't you Batgirl?! You ought to visit me more often. I'd soon have you fully exercised down there!"

Batgirl was still taking deep breaths as she tried to get accustomed to being so fully invaded in both of her private holes at once, so she didn't deign to reply. She hardly noticed that Zynn was still busy between her legs, threading the rope somehow into the metal loops sticking out between her legs. It was only when Zynn had refastened her ankle shackles and pulled on the rope at the back to tighten it under her legs that she felt the way that it's movement triggered a deep set of electric vibrations inside her and she found her voice.

"Oh Jesus...that's ...Oh my God ...Ohhhhhh!"

"So now you know what it feels like!" snapped Catwoman nastily.

"Better wake her up Alchemy," sighed Zynn as she finished with Batgirl.

He seemed happy to oblige, picking up a bucket of water from one corner of the room and simply throwing the cold contents over Catgirl's head! Batgirl twisted round to try and comfort Catgirl as she heard her splutter into shocked wakefulness, but the motion set off such a flood of sensations from the occupied spaces between her legs that she had to grit her teeth to keep it all under control!

There was nothing that she could do though as she heard their three opponents deal out the same treatment to the helpless Catgirl, all the while accompanied by a torrent of abuse from Catwoman that almost turned the air blue! Batgirl made another mental note to add to the many others that Catwoman had said nothing while she was getting the 'treatment'!

When they'd finally finished and Catgirl too was lashed up behind Batgirl and attached to the metal ring, she finally managed to speak, sounding distinctly strained though, "God Batgirl ... I'm sorry I got you into this ... are you ... errrr ...plugged up too?"

Batgirl was glad to hear her taking it so calmly, "Yeah Catgirl ...it only hurts when I smile ... or move!!"

Catwoman hadn't missed the conversation, "Don't know why the hell you'd want to apologise to that useless ..."

"Stop it Catwoman!" shouted Catgirl as she twisted and immediately regretted it. She gasped as the vibrator got to work inside her, "...uuuurgh ... oh Jesus! ...don't blame Batgirl ... it was my fault we got caught..."

"Mmmmmm..." responded Catwoman, sounding distinctly unconvinced!

Zynn and the others had followed the conversation with broad grins.

"Ah good to see the opposition are such a tight team," laughed Zynn as she dragged over another ceiling pulley and pulled the hook down to slip it in the metal ring behind the two straining young women's heads.

Batgirl watched in silent horror as Zynn walked over to a wall mounted power control, pressed a button and with a sinister whirring sound she felt the hook start to drag the ring taut and then upwards! And with it the ropes that looped under their legs tightened, nestling into their slits and making the dildos an but-plugs react inside their fiery lairs! It was disturbing to say the least and the two young warriors had to grit their teeth and try to scrabble upwards to ease he devilish pressure!

Fortunately they were able to lean back into each other to keep their balance, their bound arms trapped together between them as the ropes relentlessly dragged them upwards by their crotches until they were on tip toes. Batgirl had been expecting the lifting to stop there but she groaned in disappointment and then gasped in horror as she felt herself lifted off her feet by that infuriating loop of rope to dangle with all her weight rubbing it over what seemed like every sensitive spot she possessed!

She twisted her grimacing face round as she heard Alchemy slide something under their feet, and for a moment there was relief as her toes touched something solid again, and the painful throbbing between her legs eased a little, but then it seemed to move under her and she lost balance momentarily making the infernal rope move again and trigger a whole wave of new electric responses from between her legs. The loud gaps that had escaped Catgirl's lips behind her confirmed that she wasn't the only one suffering.

For a moment she was consumed with anger as she realised that, like Catwoman and Natasha, they'd been placed on some sort of unstable platform that was never going to allow them to settle!!