A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooooo!" she cried as she felt it press hard against the ring of muscles that eventually gave way, letting it sneak inside about six inches and swell up.

"Oh God!" she gasped as she realised that now she really couldn't move. It was like being stuck on a steel rod!

Breathing hard and looking round Batgirl could see that the other's were suffering the same indignity!

"Okay, first you Natasha!" snarled Octopussy as another tentacle slipped out of her back-pack, the end dipping itself into the mustard yellow liquid and then wending its way between Natasha's outspread legs and nudging straight up against her open slit. Natasha's eyes widened and she sucked in a deep breath at the first touch as the contact with the liquid sent shockwaves reverberating around her sensitive pussy, but then she really did cry out as the tentacle pushed on, forcing open her vagina and delving deep inside, depositing the fiendish liquid all over her inner spaces. It took a few minutes, but they could all see Natasha's beautiful features contort as she felt the first big climax building before it pushed her over the edge and she let a long moan of pain tinged pleasure.

"There we are, " announced Octopussy casually, "one down and three to go. Mmmmm who next!?"

She looked at Catgirl, Batgirl and then Catwoman in turn as Natasha gasped and squirmed on her twin invaders as another orgasm began to build.

This time she sent out a tentacle that went into the other jar, coming out liberally coated in the sparkling mixture, the 'bad' one, the 'kill' one! Batgirl cringed as it wavered between herself and Catgirl for a few seconds before heading remorselessly in the direction of Catwoman's dark pussy.

"Fuck you Octopussy ...Ohhhhh God!" swore Catwoman defiantly as she watched as the tip threatened her swollen outer lips before sliding up and down the dark slit below her bush, coating it thoroughly with the oily liquid, over her pulsating clit and then changing form into a thick, long dildo as it drove hard and deep straight into Catwoman's inner spaces.

"I think that I'LL be the one doing the fucking Catwoman you bitch!" shouted Octopussy in annoyance as she used the tentacle to ram in and out of her victim's pussy, almost launching her off of her butt plug!

Catwoman didn't appear to have noticed though. As soon as she was penetrated, her eyes glazed over as her whole lower body seemed to light up. She orgasmed instantly, and as predicted, they just kept on coming and coming!

Octpussy seemed to be enjoying the sight of her foe spasming on the end of her twin tentacles, especially as she would soon be stilled forever when her heart gave way, but she knew she wasn't finished yet.

"Now then, Batgirl and Catgirl,..." two more tentacles shot out and wavered over the jars, "...Alchemy wants to spare you for some reason... but I'm not so sure... so ..."

Then everything happened so quickly!

Batgirl gasped in horror as she saw them dive into the 'bad' jar and shoot simultaneously at her's and Catgirl's pussies, covered in the devilish sparking mixture. She only had time to clench her muscles in a vain attempt to keep it out, but that's all it was, vain! It seemed to hit her with the speed of a battering ram, unerringly finding her tight pink vagina entrance and thrusting deep, deep inside her. She opened her mouth to cry out, but the sudden, overwhelming reaction of her animal like sexual response totally swamped her mind.

Only distantly did she hear the commotion behind her, the shouted "Noooooooo!!" from Alchemy as he rushed forward, hands searching inside his tunic. She was already on her second or third gut wrenching orgasm when she thought she heard a sharp bang and hissing sound, and she only vaguely felt her inner passages being vacated as the tentacles slowly slid lifelessly out of her pulsating orifices.

But it was too late, her senses were already reeling from the onslaught of relentless climaxes, the intense pleasure and pain driving out any other thoughts!

41. Getting The Treatment - At Last!

It was Natasha who told them later how, in between her own, lesser peaks she'd watched Alchemy throw something that landed next to Octopussy's head, bursting on impact and releasing a gas that instantly knocked her out. As she lost consciousness, the tentacles relaxed and slowly withdrew into her back pack, releasing the four women from a part of their torment. But the infernal liquid was still doing its work inside them and they were all gradually losing their grip on reality, their breathing getting more haggard as their hearts began to go into overdrive!

Alchemy had been prepared though and grabbed the third jar from the side table, full of some sort of blue gel. He'd shouldered Zynn aside, just as she got an urgent call on her communicator, and grabbed Batgirl's naked bum as he dipped two fingers into the gel. He was quick to rub the mixture enthusiastically up and down Batgirl's tingling slit, covering all the skin that might have been hit by the deadly sparkling stuff on Octopussy's tentacle. Then he scooped up some more and used his fingers to push it up into her furnace like vagina, spreading it inside her as best he could! Natasha commented on how familiar he seemed with the process!

Finding that he couldn't reach far enough, he'd skipped back to the bench and come back with a long dildo which he slid quickly inside her and used that to manoeuvre the antidote around her raging cavern, just as Zynn shouted out that Batman and a squad of Kittens were raiding her main building! She was dragging Octopussy's inert form to a wall where she paused, twisting one of the torches, and watched a section of the wall swing away.

It was about this time that Batgirl began to regain her senses as the cooling mixture started to take effect and the surge of continuous climaxes began to fade away. She couldn't understand why Alchemy had his fingers inside her pussy again, but she didn't care as long as the torturous orgasms died away and she could breathe normally!

Zynn was still shouting in the background as Batgirl felt her wrists being released, and Alchemy lay her down while he unfastened her ankles. He thrust the jar into her hands and pointed at Catgirl who was still convulsing in her own personal orgasm world, puttinging his hands gently on her cheeks to shake her into action.

"I'm so sorry about his Batgirl. I'll try and explain soon ... well, maybe ...you need to do Catgirl quickly...use the blue gel, all over and inside her pussy. It'll stop her overdosing on orgasms!"

He looked over to where Zynn was beckoning and sprinted over to where the gap in the wall was rapidly closing. He made it just in time and the wall thudded shut behind him.

Batgirl was still feeling weary and bemused, but Alchemy's urgent pleadings had got through to her and she dragged herself over to Catgirl's straining body and began rubbing the gel over her hot pussy before ladling some into her vagina and starting to use the dildo to spread it inside.

At that moment all hell broke loose as Batman, Robin and Trixie burst into the dungeon through the main doorway!

At first Batgirl hadn't seen them. She'd heard the commotion but she was busy between Catgirl's legs and it was only when she heard Batman's strangled, incredulous cry that she looked up.

"Christ Batgirl ...what ARE you doing?! This is no time for THAT sort of thing!""

As she looked back at them, she could see that they were all shocked at the sight that had confronted them, and under different circumstances she might have had some sympathy. All four captives naked, three spread-eagled in the air, no sign of the opposition and Batgirl with three finger's up Catgirl's fanny as she spread in more gel! Just now she was a bit short of patience though.

"I'm fucking saving Catgirl's life Batman! That's what I'M doing! What the fuck are YOU doing standing there open mouthed you big grey lunkhead!!"

She grabbed the gel jar and literally threw it at Batman, who just reacted in time to catch it before it hit him in the face.

"Here, do something useful and do Catwoman," she snapped before adding waspishly, "she is YOUR woman after all isn't she!?"

Then she got back to massaging the inside of Catgirl's throbbing vagina, but at least her spasms seemed to be subsiding and her breathing was getting more regular. This gel was definitely magic stuff! She sensed Robin beside her, and looked up into his youthful, concerned eyes.

"Is she going to be alright?" he asked slowly, perhaps scared of the answer.

Batgirl smiled reassuringly, "Yeah...I think so ..looks like the gel's starting to work okay." She gave him the dildo, coated with the blue stuff still, "Here, work that around inside for a bit, just to make sure we've hit everywhere," before adding with a smile, "you're usually pretty good at that sort of thing!"

She looked round again, Trixie had gone over to Natasha and was starting to undo her bindings. She looked quizically across to Batgirl, "No Natasha doesn't need the gel Trixie, she didn't get the 'kill' stuff. She should be alright with a bit of TLC once the orgasms start to fade!" She got a thumbs up in reply.

"Oh for Christ's sake! Fucking useless man!!" she snapped as she saw that Batman was still standing in front of Catwoman's convulsing form looking at the gel jar as if in a daze. She dashed over, grabbed it from him, took out a quick scoop and began to rub it into the red, angry skin of her open sex. Looking up into Catwoman's eye's she wondered if they were too late. They were staring, unseeing deliriously into the distance. Her breathing was ragged and Batgirl could almost see her heart pounding against her rib cage as her generous breasts bobbed above her.

"Shit!" she gasped working her fingers quickly into her slit, the whole area was angry and red, her clit standing proud, amazingly thick and tall. She could almost feel the unbearable throbbing just by looking at it. No wonder Catwoman was in a state of permanent climax now! She got on quickly with the rest of her pink crevice, smoothing the gel over every inner fold before taking a big scoopful and literally ramming it inside her pulsating vagina entrance!

She looked back quickly at Catgirl. Robin seemed to have finished with the gel spreading and was starting to untie her.

"Throw me that dildo!" she commanded urgently and Robin was quick to whistle it across the short space between them, and Batgirl was even quicker to ram it straight up Catwoman's fanny! She heard Batman wince behind her. She worked it around for a few minutes and was relieved to see that it was starting to take effect and Catwoman's breathing was starting to sound a little less laboured. She was still quivering all over, but the signs looked good.

She turned and looked at Batman, still looking sternly on, but obviously worried. The adrenalin rush she'd been operating on was starting to fade though. She sighed.

"Sorry about that Batman. I've just ... I've just ...well," she took a deep breath, "I've just had a few really bad days... can you take over now?"

His stern expression softened, and he reached forward to take over on the dildo, still stuck deep inside Catwoman's molten inner lair. He even smiled as he said something that, in her current fragile state almost brought tears to her eyes.

"Thanks Batgirl, you really have done a good job here. You had me scared though ... I ... I ... I really don't know what I'd have done if you'd have been hurt ..."

He'd turned back to Catwoman so she didn't see his eyes when he'd finished speaking, so Batgirl retreated to the dungeon wall, her head spinning, the fatigue quickly draining away the strength from her weary muscles. She leaned against it and slowly slid down, finishing with her bare bum on the dusty floor, and her head resting on her drawn up knees. Even the sting of pain from the riding crop strikes seemed just like a distant irritation!

How long she sat there she didn't know. She was vaguely aware that the others were getting sorted out. Robin was sitting too, cuddling Catgirl to him as though desperate never to let her free again. Trixie was sitting with Natasha, holding her whilst the long drawn out climaxes started to peter out. Batman was busy untying Catwoman and slowly, tenderly, laying her weak, sweat covered form down, using his cape as a cushion for her head.

Suddenly Batgirl felt incredibly sad and lonely. She knew it was probably just reaction, but it seemed that everyone had someone but her. She swallowed hard and shut her eye's to stop them filling.

Then, a few moments later she sensed someone squat down beside her. A strong, bare arm slipped around her shoulders and drew her head into a warm embrace. It felt heavenly and she was reluctant for a few minutes to open her eyes and face reality again. When she did she found herself staring into Annika's warm, friendly features.

"Hi Batgirl. You look like you've been through a lot," she smiled tenderly.

Batgirl noted the graze on her cheekbone and the way that her white toga had been ripped off one shoulder, exposing a very pert breast, "You look like you've seen some action yourself, " she murmured tiredly.

"One or two accounts to be settled after Trixie and the gang released us," she responded matter-of-factly, "Now, let's see to you. Trixie seems to think you've actually helped for a change!"

Batgirl eyes widened in surprise. That was unexpected!

Then Annika produced a big blanket, helped Batgirl stand wearily up, and wrapped her up in it to finally cover up her nakedness. She surprised Batgirl again with her strength as she wrapped an arm behind her knees and scooped her up, making Batgirl hang onto her neck like a young child!

Annika's head dropped down and her lips magically traced their way around Batgirl's face below her cowl before settling on hers and indulging herself in a long drawn out kiss. When they broke apart she was grinning again.

"Now then Batgirl, I've got a plan. I'm going to take you back to the Kitten's Lair and soak you in a long hot, soapy bath. Then I'm going to rub scented oil all over your body, and I mean All over your body, and then I'm going to check you out down there to make sure everything's still working okay. What do you think?!"

Batgirl had followed Annika's roving eyes as they'd traversed down her body to that spot at the top of her legs which, incredibly, had given her a quick twinge of anticipation!"

She took in a long breath, and banished all thoughts about Alchemy from her mind. She was still troubled that she'd half recognised him from somewhere. She still didn't understand why he's saved them at the last minute, and she'd suddenly realised that she'd forgotten to tell Batman about the secret door in the dungeon wall!

'Oh what the hell... it's too late now!' she thought as she cuddled herself closer into Annika's warm embrace, and looked up happily into her sparkling eyes.

"Sounds like a plan to me Annika!!"

The End