A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops! Too slow there Catwoman," came Zynn's taunting voice, "you're out of time so it's a default 'five' for you ... just what all the fans have been praying for!!"

Catwoman's snort of disgust was cut short as the mechanical arm dropped quickly down and locked itself on dildo number five. As it drew out the black monster, dripping in oily yellow, all four captives gasped in horror. It was huge! Batgirl reckoned that it must be more than two inches in diameter, and maybe nine inches long, the smooth black surface dotted with raised nodules that would make it even more uncomfortable! She felt her own vagina spasm at the thought of what it would feel like!

Even Catwoman swallowed hard as the brute disappeared over her shoulder, heading for her 'virgin' entrance, and all the muscles in her body tensed hard as she felt the big round nose pushing open her outer lips!

"Jesus!" cried Catgirl in horror.

"You miserable fucking witch!" shouted an irate Natasha.

Batgirl grimaced, but kept her council. She didn't ever have much sympathy for her arch enemy, but even she thought this was a bit much!

Catwoman's face screwed up in concentration though as she felt the enormous intruder start to open her up, and then push forcefully inside. Her breathing was ragged as she felt every inch of the rough surface slide into her until she was totally full of the black plastic cock! Then, eye's wide, she felt it start to move, fucking her slowly but sturdily, on and on and on!

Batgirl was amazed. Catwoman was programmed to get over three minutes of this and she knew that she'd have gone over the edge pretty much as soon as it started to move if she was hosting that devilish dildo. But Catwoman was gritting her teeth, somehow ignoring the strong electric pulses hitting her nipples and clit and riding the massive invader, her firm breasts swaying as her hips moved under the pounding from behind! All three of the others were holding their breath as Catwoman somehow continued to endure the assault from the big black beast and as the seconds ticked away she looked like she was going to make it!

Then, as the counter hit zero, the three of them gave a little cheer.

"Oh thank God... made it ...oh ...oh ...aaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Only for Catwoman to cry out as a final, super intense burst on her clit and sent her body tumbling into a long climax, her vagina muscles convulsing around the horrible intruder!

"You're evil Zynn" said Alchemy casually as she lifted her finger off the red button.

"It was her idea..." replied Zynn innocently.

Octopussy just gave them both a malevolent grin!

That set the tone for the next couple of hours as they all suffered regularly at the hands of the different dildos, but thankfully for Batgirl, it was Catwoman who, somehow, consistently ended up on the end of Dildo5! This game was definitely rigged!

But as the show was coming to a scheduled end, it was still Batgirl well in the lead on the orgasm count, and she'd reached the stage where she was feeling so second-hand that the thought a single extra fucking was just too much to comprehend. Her head was spinning, stars flashing across her eye's and she'd been so liberally soaked in that damned yellow liquid that her vagina was more or less permanently on fire. Just before, as Catgirl had been forced to come for the umpteenth time, Batgirl had cried out as well as she'd felt an orgasm ripple through her in sympathy!

But Zynn wasn't having that! The smart money had been on Batgirl winning the orgasm count all along and she stood to make a big loss so, in the last quarter of an hour, it was Catwoman who finished with four roulette 'wins' in a row, each time being shafted by Dildo5. By then, even she was too exhausted to resist and a whole series of mind shattering climaxes left her dangling almost senselessly in her bindings...and in front of Batgirl by five!

Then Zynn's sinister voice came back over the speakers, this time as part of the main internet transmission.

"Okay everyone, we know that you've enjoyed watching these four so-called 'super-heroines' getting put in their place because we've had so much great feedback! And not just from the criminal elements in Gotham either!! In fact there's been such a great demand for more entertainment ... and, let's face it ... more fucking! ... that I've been persuaded to extend the game for another hour! So stay on line and keep the phone calls coming in ... and just as a taster, I'm going to let the next winning operator have a free go on Batgirl!!"

"What!" gasped Batgirl, suddenly shaken out of her stupor!

"Oh no!" gasped Catgirl in alarm.

"Fuck you Zynn!" snapped Natasha.

Catwoman was still too shattered to respond.

"Oh no, poor Catgirl!" gasped Robin from his seat in the telecoms room at Catwoman's lair, his usually bright features strained after being forced to watch his lover's naked bodies being so abused.

"Fantastic!!" gushed Trixie next to him.

"What!!" snapped Robin, annoyed at her reaction

She stared hard back at him, "It's good you idiot! My team are getting close to tracking down their originating server. If we get an extra hour, we might just find them that way!"

Robin's eyes widened in realisation and he nodded slowly. Maybe a little extra discomfort for Catgirl and Batgirl really would be worth it after all. And at least while they were suffering he knew that they were still alive!

In the control room, Octopussy grabbed Zynn's arm, "Hey Zynn, we agreed to the two hours ... and then you were going to hand them over to us!" She indicated herself and Alchemy.

"Oh don't panic! You'll still get them soon enough, ...but this transmission is a regular gold mine!"

Alchemy said nothing. For some reason, although he knew that his plans were finally coming close to fruition, he felt his thirst for revenge waning. Although he felt nothing for Catwoman's suffering, when he looked at the strained, worn out faces of the younger Batgirl and Catgirl he had to harden his heart against unexpected thoughts of sympathy.

39. Their End Is Nigh!

Batgirl's eyes shot open!

Something pungent had been waved in front of her nose and set her off spluttering and coughing as her senses suddenly rushed back. She snapped her head round and saw, with a sinking heart, that she was back in the dungeon, burning torches still flickering around the walls. Her pussy still throbbed intensely, so she was guessing that they hadn't been out for long after the show had finished, bringing their long torment finally to an end ... and they'd been gassed again!

She wasn't alone.

Her fellow captives were sprawled over the floor around her, all obviously recovering from the same treatment, but unable to do much about it because their wrists were now tied to a big metal ring. Batgirl looked up, her purple gloves were gone, and the shackles were biting into her wrists. She twisted to look down her body. Still naked! And her big purple boots had gone as well, her shapely white ankles tied by ropes to metal rings anchored in the floor! She could still feel her hardened cowl covering her upper face though. It was strange that they'd all been left with their masks. Why?

"We're going to preserve your anonymity until the end," said Zynn, as if reading her mind. She was standing opposite, behind the slumped form of Catgirl, her blue corset, suspenders and white stockings looking distinctly out of place in this grim environment.

"We're going to film your downfall, but it's not going out live, and when it's too late for you to do anything, we'll reveal all!! But this is really Octopussy's and Alchemy's show, so I'll just set things in motion and let them get on with it ... your demise that is!" she added nastily.

So this was it! Zynn's words had confirmed Batgirl's worst fears. She'd endured the roulette wheel torture mainly because she had a pretty good idea what was coming later, and there was always a chance that something would go wrong. That they'd find a way of turning the tables. But no, here they all were. Still captives and with a very unpromising future!!

Her body might be bruised and battered though, but there was nothing wrong with her spirit as she twisted and squirmed, pulling hard at her wrist bindings, she just had to get free somehow!

Then she felt a sharp pull on her wrists! Zynn had hit a button on the wall and, with a smooth whirring sound the big metal ring began to rise upwards, pulled by metal chains attached at three points. It was rising like a big, six foot diameter chandelier, but this was no ornament and it quickly dragged the four nude women up and onto their feet.

They were all struggling now, but they could do nothing to stop it's inexorable rise to the ceiling, gradually stretching their arms above their heads. Their feet were still attached to the floor rings, about three feet apart and, as she was lifted off her toes and felt her body being stretched Batgirl feared that this was actually going to be their end. Doomed to be pulled apart on a kind of vertical rack!

But just when she thought that it was too late, the whirring stopped, the big ring stabilised and they were left dangling, legs splayed apart with their feet about a foot off the ground. And, because the floor rings were fixed three of four feet behind each of their straining bodies, they were left leaning inwards at about forty degrees, heads drooping downwards.

It was their wide open pussies that was worrying Batgirl the most though. After being teased and tormented for so long now, that tingling fire between her legs felt like it would explode if it was the subject of any more abuse!

She heard movement behind her and twisted her head round.

Alchemy and Octopussy were stood beside a low wooden table. On it were three large jars of some sort and something long and thin that Octopussy was just in the process of picking up. Batgirl closed her eyes in mental anguish as she saw what it was. A devilish looking leather riding crop!

Catwoman had also seen the motion, "You'd better not be thinking of using that on us you fat lobster because sooner or later I'll reverse the tables and skin you with it!!"

Batgirl thought that the 'fat' jibe was pushing it a bit, particular as Octopussy was a powerful looking woman with not a trace of extra fat, and also given that Catwoman was helpless to do anything about it! A fact that was emphasised when the pear suited figure strode into the centre of their circle and glared at Catwoman who tried valiantly to spit in her face, but her mouth was too dry!

"Ohhhhh! ...ouch!" she gasped as Octopussy brought up the end of the riding crop between Catwoman's legs and buried it in her puffy slit while lifting at the same time. Catwoman's eyes widened as the air gushed out of her open mouth!

"Don't tempt me to finish you off too slowly you ugly black witch," she hissed, "I can be quite creative if I really want to. Do you want a demo?"

Batgirl decided that a demo was quite unnecessary. She'd got the idea. Don't upset Octopussy!

"Still, I was going to start on your 'fat' bum anyway," she snarled as she stepped around Catwoman to stand threateningly behind her before raising the long, three foot brown leather crop and whistling it across Catwoman's bare behind!

Even Alchemy flinched. It had sounded like a gun going off, and as she drew it back for a second strike, he saw the long red welt that had appeared across Catwoman's rounded buttock cheeks.

Batgirl couldn't see the effect of the strike on her unprotected rear, but she'd seen Catwoman's eyes open wide and her lips tighten as she fought hard to hold back the cry of pain that she must have been feeling! But there was a cry as the second stinging blow fell. If anything the crack was louder than the first as Octpussy really did put her considerable weight into it, and it was Catgirl who cried out as she watched helplessly as her guardian suffered!

For the next ten minutes almost everyone in the room watched on incredulously as Octpussy absolutely flayed the skin off Catwoman's rear end. It was a performance that had Batgirl mesmorised. She'd never seen such malevolent hatred before!

In the end it had taken Zynn to break the spell, stride across the room and almost snatch the crop out of Octopussy's hands. By now Catwoman's head was dangling between her shoulders, but she still hadn't made a sound. Batgirl was impressed.

"That's enough Octopussy! We haven't got all day you know!" Zynn turned to look at Catwoman's reddened behind, criss-crossed with so many angry lines that looked hot enough to warm your hands on! "Jesus, maybe it's a good job we're going to finish her soon. She wouldn't be sitting down again for quite a while on that would she?!"

For a moment it seemed that Octopussy was going to resist, but in the end she just snorted, "Well, it's nothing compared to what she did to me Zynn ... and you know it!"

Zynn nodded her understanding, but turned and offered the crop to the third member of the group, "Ok, your turn Alchemy. Maybe you'd better concentrate on the other three, I don't want Catwoman losing consciousness and missing the finale!"

'Ah' thought Batgirl, 'that's why she stopped Octopussy. I might have known it wasn't sympathy!" Snag was that it looked like the pain was coming her way! She squirmed her head round in alarm as she saw a strangely reluctant looking Alchemy raise the crop behind her own unprotected bum, but it didn't fall.

"Look Zynn, we don't really need to do this. Octopussy's had her fun with Catwoman. Maybe we should just get on and finish this quickly?!"

Batgirl wasn't sure whether she should be relieved to have her tender bottom spared or horrified that something worse was coming!

"Alchemy, we agreed that we'd do this. This revenge plan was your idea. They were responsible for your father's death weren't they?! Just get on with it!"

Batgirl couldn't believe it. She couldn't remember being responsible for anyone's death. What were they talking about? She was about to request clarification, but something distracted her.

"Ouch!"

Alchemy had finally smacked her hard with the crop, sending a bolt of unexpected pain shooting up her spine.

"Ouch ...Oh Jesus ...ohhhh!"

Octpussy had stepped in and taken the crop out of Alchemy's hands before striking poor Batgirl viciously across both rear cheeks, "Not like that you wimp ...like this!!"

She almost threw it back at Alchemy who fumbled it, but when he stooped to pick it up, he stopped down there, his hand on Batgirl's ankle staring at something.

"What's this? Can't be?!" he muttered to himself as he stood up, before striding across the circle and stooping down to examine Catgirl's bare ankle as well. Finally he stood and looking back at Batgirl, confusion spreading across his face.

"I don't believe this," he said to himself before calling the other two over to the table for a mini conference.

Batgirl was mystified by his sudden about-turn. What on earth was on her ankle that could have taken his attention? And on Catgirl's too apparently. The only thing that she could think of were the two little tattoos that they'd had done to celebrate their reunion after the Batman episode. Catgirl's little pink cat, and her purple bat. But why should they mean anything to him??

40. Change of Plan.

Meanwhile Alchemy was having a hard time convincing the other two to modify his plan. He'd been absolutely gobsmacked when he'd recognised the tattoos and his mind was in a turmoil as he processed the consequences. The key thing that he knew must happen now though was that Batgirl and Catgirl couldn't go the same way as Catwoman! In the end he cut the decision short, back now at his most assertive.

"Look, that's it! No more discussion!! Batgirl and Catgirl get the same treatment as Natasha. Only Catwoman get's the kill stuff!"

"And I won't be de-masking either!" he snapped at Zynn who looked back at him thunderously.

"Oh, let him have his way," said Octopussy surprisingly as she gathered up two of the jars, "...it was Catwoman that we all wanted originally anyway. The others were just a bonus!"

Alchemy was taken aback that she'd given in so easily, but there was no time for more discussion as they followed Octopussy back to their captives, who all looked at her with a degree of consternation as she settled herself down on the floor, under the big metal ring. She opened the big jars and they could all see two oily fluids. One was a deep mustard colour, the other clearer, more viscous and with bright silvery particles floating around.

Zynn gave Alchemy a quick angry glance before addressing them.

"Right, and now for the grand finale you annoying crime fighters, although how you ever came to be in that category Catwoman is beyond me!"

Batgirl's attention was being slightly distracted however as she watched Octopussy laying down in the centre of the floor, opposite to Catwoman who was giving her a hate filled stare, no doubt fuelled by the stinging state of her backside!

Zynn continued, "As you can see we've got two jars of 'lotion' that Alchemy has created especially for you and Octopussy is going to kindly apply. The yellow one is a concentrated form of what you've already tasted on the ends of my roulette dildos, but if you thought that was powerful, this stuff will blow your mind...pretty much literally. The other one looks fairly innocuous I know, but it's even stronger! When that's been stuffed into you, it'll trigger an immediate series of orgasms that will gradually increase in intensity until something gives. And that will be your hearts I'm afraid! Should be just about right for you Catwoman, going out on a big bang!!"

She paused to let her words sink in.

Batgirl cringed as she stared at the liquids, unable to move. So this was it then. The end. She looked across at Catgirl and gave her troubled companion a defiant grin.

"Oh stop gloating Zynn and just get on with it," she snarled in a final act of defiance, " ...nobody here's likely to applaud your fucked up speech-making!"

Zynn's eyes widened in surprise, "Well Batgirl, still troublesome right to the end I see. I wonder which one you'll be getting?! Anyway Octpussy maybe you'd better put them out of their misery..."

Batgirl was already pretty sure which liquid she'd be getting. She wasn't expecting any of them to get the lower grade stuff. That would be just Zynn's last bit of torture! But then her eyes widened and her mouth opened silently for a few seconds as Octopussy lifted up her hands and pulled off her head cowl.

The dark, ebony skin and deep brown hate filled eyes that she revealed weren't the big give-away. That was the short crew-cut hair, dyed a distinctive bright red.

"Vixen!!" they all gasped together.

Suddenly that at least made sense to Batgirl. Vixen had been Catwoman's Head Kitten years ago, but Batman had upset the applecart by getting her into his bed and using her to find out what Catwoman was up to. When she'd found out, Catwoman had exacted her traditional retribution and used her bull-whip to devastating effect on Vixen's back. The last time Batgirl had seen her, she'd been on her way to hospital, her back such a mess that no one thought that she'd survive. Well, evidently she had and Batgirl could see in Catwoman's eye's the realisation that there really was going to be no mercy from that quarter now!

"Alchemy's decided to keep his identity from you for some reason girls," finished Zynn from one side, " ...and you all know me anyway don't you?...so introductions complete and away you go Octopussy!!"

Batgirl was expecting to see Catwoman suffer first, but Octpussy surprised them by sending four tentacles snaking out from her back, each one initially grasping the left ankle of the dangling captives. From there Batgirl squirmed and shivered as it worked its way up her taut leg, sliding horribly up her inner thigh and making her squeeze her eyes shut as she felt it's snake like progress. She tried to twist her pussy away from it as it reached the top of her leg, but again Octopussy surprised her and it switched direction under her crotch and her eye's shot open in alarm as she felt the tip push up against the entrance to her back passage!