A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You evil witch Zynn!" she snarled as she watched the three villains heading for the door again, their work apparently done, "...I'll get you for this! ...some time, some day!! Oh God...Jesus ...ohhhhh!" She'd lost her balance again and paid the price with another blast of almost overwhelming sensations!

Zynn had stopped and turned, a slow smile spreading across her round face, "Well, well Batgirl, defiant to the last I see! Shame you won't ever get a chance to carry out that ridiculous threat... but we'll have some fun with you first. Maybe you'll be a bit more respectful after an orgasm or two ... or twenty two ...or...ah ah ... the look on your face!!"

"Oh nearly forgot!" she added pulling out a little black control that had been nestling in one of her stocking tops.

"Enjoy girls!" she grinned a she pressed a red button and walked out.

"Aaaaargh!" gasped Batgirl as she felt the big vibrator nestling in her love cave surge into action, the waves of sudden pleasure almost overwhelming her immediately. She clenched her thighs together hard to try and hold back, hearing similar gasps and cries from the other woman and realising that they were all suffering the same way!

She'd lost her balance again though and the rope movement on her clit was just the final straw!

"Oh nooooo ...I'm cum...ohhhhhhhh!"

33. The Cavalry Get Together - Well, Maybe?!

Robin was tapping hard on the Batmobile's electronic computer screen. His expression was grim. Somehow he knew that he'd need all of his hacking skills to get any further in his search for Madame Zynn's location.

He'd decided quickly that this was the best way of finding his missing friends, despite Batman's insistence that a 'forensic' investigation of the warehouse would provide clues.

He glanced up at his reflection in the vehicle's mirror and grimaced. His normal youthful, cheery features looked as strained as he felt. His heart had sunk when he'd had the call from Trixie. It was strange really. Even though he'd known about the threat against Catwoman, Catgirl and Batgirl he'd never really believed that anything would come of it. After all they'd triumphed over Madame Zynn on more than one occasion in the past!

He didn't particularly like Catwoman, but he didn't hate her with the intensity that Batgirl did, however he'd always had a sneaking respect for her apparent invincibility. She was just so hard and merciless that the thought of her being captured hardly crossed his mind. But now she was gone, and apparently so too were Catgirl and Batgirl! That was what really hurt. His two closest friends, whisked away by the evil triumvirate as well! His expression hardened as he returned his attention to the screen. No way was anyone going to harm both of his lovers!!

The dark Batmobile was sitting menacingly next to the empty open-topped sports car in the warehouse car park. By the time that they'd arrived, the area around the warehouse was positively crawling with Catwoman's Kittens, who'd found the abandoned sports car a few hours earlier. Robin had initially been slightly surprised to see how professionally the black leather clad amazons had set about investigating the 'crime scene' but then he'd thought about how well Catwoman trained them and realised that they'd probably do just as good a job as he or Batman could. It was one of the reasons why he'd just taken a quick look inside the dark interior of the warehouse before heading back to get on with his own investigation into 'Sea Creatures Inc'.

Thirty minutes later he was interrupted as he noticed two figures emerge from the side door and head his way. One was the big, imposing figure of a very angry looking Batman, the other was a more slender, but nearly as tall woman, dressed in the black leather gear of a Kitten. It struck Robin that it was really rare to see the Kitten's dressed for 'war'. He normally saw them around Catwoman's place dressed in, well, not very much! Still, even in the black leather and with her long ginger hair tied up severely, Trixie still looked like a walking sex bomb, helped in no small way by the impressive cleavage that her low cut top was displaying. Quite intentionally probably! The two didn't appear to be on the best of terms though.

"I don't know why you didn't bring us in earlier Trixie," he snapped as they approached, "...the trail's obviously gone cold and we've been wasting time! Jesus, you lot are such a set of a set of incompetent floozies at times!!"

Trixie breathed in deeply, glancing at Robin, evidently ready to explode. He quickly dragged his eyes up from her expanding cleavage and gave her a kind of 'I'm not responsible for him' shrug. Batman had been in a state of uncontrolled fury ever since he'd found out about the threat to Catwoman. Robin knew that it was irrational, but equally he knew that Batman and Catwoman had 'form', going back a long way!

"And what's more, why the hell did you let Batgirl and Catgirl go off on their own like that?!" continued Batman, seemingly oblivious to Trixie's stormy expression, "They're obviously too immature to deal with this sort of threat!"

Robin's eyes widened at that as he wondered what Batgirl's reaction to that little gem would be when she found out! Clearly Trixie was in the mood to tell her as well as she finally lost her temper.

"Why you overbearing old fart! You clearly haven't got a single brain cell operating at the moment! My Kitten's have done a more thorough job here than anything I've seen you do! You've huffed and puffed and moaned and just got in the way ever since you arrived you pathetic waste of space!!"

Batman had stopped by the car, open mouthed at Trixie's unexpected tirade, "What ...what ..."

Trixie was still in full flow though and wasn't brooking any interruptions.

"The reason that you've only just found out now you big clown is because Catwoman didn't want you involved! And now I can see why! She only let Batgirl and Robin get involved because Catgirl insisted on it and only then if they kept you out of it!!"

Batman shot a glance at Robin, who looked away quickly, seeing the hurt in his eyes.

"But ... why ..."

"Because you're an insufferable, insensitive arsehole Batman! And it's no secret what happened between you and Batgirl recently either!!" finished Trixie poisonously, breathing hard!

Batman's facial expression looked just like he'd gone fifteen rounds with the world champion, his eyes wide in shocked surprise, his mouth hanging open, slack jawed! He just wasn't used to dealing with people who didn't admire or respect him. And the feisty Trixie came into neither category!

"What ...what ...!" he spluttered finally before Robin came to his rescue. He tried to sound bored so as to defuse the situation.

"So did you guys find anything useful in the end?"

"Not a bloody thing!" snapped Batman derisively, "Except for the pieces of their costumes of course..." He stopped and looked glum for a moment, "... they'd been ripped to shreds!!"

"Well, that's not exactly true Batman," added Trixie condescendingly, "because if you'd given me chance, I'd have told you about the strange chemical trace that our spectrometer scan picked up, and the footprints heading towards the river..."

"What spectrometer analysis?" said Batman in surprise, "since when has Catwoman had that sort of technology?"

"Since ages ago Batman, but why should she tell a lunkhead like you ... oh, what's this?"

She'd been interrupted by the ringtone of her KittenCom device. She started at the message in surprise for a moment before turning to Robin.

"Jesus ... can you get porn channels on that thing?" she indicated his console.

"Trixie!! I don't think that this is the time for that sort of thing!" said Batman righteously.

Trixie ignored him and showed Robin the message. With a few quick keystrokes, Robin brought up the site in question.

"Oh God!" gasped Batman.

"Oh No! Catgirl!" gasped Robin.

"Fuck!" snapped Trixie, "Oh but Zynn's really going to pay for this!!"

The scene was the dungeon, flame lights flickering eerily in the background as Catwoman, Natasha, Batgirl and Catgirl bound forms dangled on the ends of their ropes. The cameras roamed over them, and their sweaty, naked bodies, spending long seconds on their taut faces as they grimaced under the effects of their erotic torture. As the camera panned down Catwoman's writhing body, over her spectacular breasts, pert nipples protruding sensuously, they all gasped together when they saw how the rope tied around her waist disappeared down over her dark, triangular bush before diving inside her puffy, reddened slit and under her crotch.

Trixie gulped, and her pussy muscles clenched involuntarily as she realised just how uncomfortable, and tantalising, that must feel!

Then they saw words scrolling across the screen in big, bright yellow letters - 'Don't Miss Tonight's Big Betting Extravaganza - Roulette with Catwoman and her Friends Chasing the Orgasm Counters!'

Eventually a very angry Robin broke the spell as he looked helplessly back at the other two, "Now what...!?"

34. A Little Respite.

Batgirl was only hazily aware of the strong arm around her waist, taking her weight as she felt the merciful relief of the fire in her pussy starting to wane. She was still gasping for breath after yet another orgasm had convulsed its way through her.

Suddenly she realised that the rope under her crotch was no longer taking her weight as she stumbled around on that damned false flooring, no longer sawing away inside her slit, no longer moving the vibrator and butt-plug around inside her. And wow!...the vibrator had finally ceased tormenting her sopping vagina!

She leant wearily into the arms of her rescuer, not caring at that stage who it was, just that her torment was over! Or was it?!

She finally realised as the strong hands laid her down on the dusty floor that she needed to know who this was! As her eyes finally focussed she saw that it was a tall, blonde woman wearing a short, Greek style toga. She shook her head as she attempted to clear the befuddlement. Who was she? The face seemed familiar as she leaned over her to unfasten the ropes binding her arms behind her. Then she noticed the way that the white toga costume had parted down the front, revealing a pair of small, pert breasts. Then she remembered. It was Annika, one of the captured Kittens that had been the subject of the Zynn's 'Fountain Orgy', the provocation that had led to their entrapment!

As her arms came free, she moaned as she felt the pain as the blood rushed back into restricted areas. Annika was busy now undoing the rope from around her waist but as it came free Batgirl put a hand over her rescuer's.

"Just a moment while I get my breath back..." she whispered, a weak smile of gratitude spreading across her strained features as she looked into Annika's steel grey eyes. She smiled back and sat cross legged next to Batgirl until her breathing slowed and the throbbing between her legs abated a bit more. She looked around. Catgirl and Natasha were being assisted by the other two Kittens, Sammy busy with Natasha's bindings whilst the raven haired Tabitha seemed to be cuddling Catgirl as they rocked together in each other's arms. There was no sign of Catwoman though. Batgirl looked back at Annika, waiting patiently beside her.

"What's happened to Catwoman?" she asked.

"Zynn took her away. She wants her make-up department to cover up some of those bruises that Octopussy inflicted before you go on display again."

Batgirl didn't really care that much. She was more worried about Catgirl, but she seemed to be in good hands already!

"Did you draw the short straw Annika?" she said wryly, sitting upright and grimacing as the movement reminded her that the vibrator and butt-plug were still in place!

"Short straw?" replied a puzzled Annika, with her slight Scandinavian accent.

"Well, I don't usually warrant much support from the Kitten community."

"Oh, I'm relatively new to this. I know that you're not popular with some of the girls but while we're fighting this evil threesome, I think that we need to stick together don't you?! Here... let me help now."

Batgirl shrugged and smiled her thanks again as Annika quickly released the remaining knots and loosened the ropes. All that was left was to ease it out of her slit and pull it through the metal loops in the bases of the toys. She lifted an eyebrow as a query and Batgirl quickly took the rope out of her hand before easing it ever so slowly out from between her sore nether lips. That was not a job to give out to anyone else! And then, equally slowly and carefully she slid the rope through the metal loops so that the vibrator and butt-plug didn't irritate her insides any more than they had to!

Now she just had to get her personal 'invaders' out. She opened her legs as wide as the ankle shackles would allow and reached under her to feel for the butt plug. She got her fingers around the base loop and pulled firmly. Then she stopped, her eyes widening as she felt it move inside her, pressing against her little ring of tight muscles that were wrapped around the narrow neck, but they weren't going to give up their captured toy quite so easily!

Batgirl had taken in a big breath as she paused, not sure whether just pulling harder was going to do the trick!

Annika smiled, "Let me Batgirl. I've had some experience with these!!" and with that she pushed away Batgirl's hands, leaned her back and got to work between her legs. She gently eased back on the ring, twisting and pulling in a regular rhythm that got Batgirl breathing even harder, until her tight anal muscles gradually gave up the battle and allowed themselves to be eased open so that the big butt plug finally broke free, and forcing the air out of Batgirl's lungs again as she dealt with the electric response between her legs.

She'd hardly got over the shock of it being removed, than she felt Annika switch to the vibrator. That at least came away a little easier, her vagina so heavily lubricated that her muscles couldn't stop the smooth missile as her new servant gradually eased it out into the air, leaving her pink hole gaping still, and throbbing mercilessly! Batgirl had clenched her thighs in response to the latest surge of electric responses when she gasped again as Annika's head dropped between her legs and she felt her lips and tongue begin to caress her sore slit and slide tenderly around her pulsating entrance.

"Jesus," gasped Batgirl as her head rocked back as she felt a warm, tingly response wash through her, "Oh God, but that's good .. mmmmm... Annika, lovely ...oh Jesus ... ohhhhhhh!!" Unbelievably, yet another climax had been wrung out of her!

"Mmmm Batgirl ... you taste nice!" was Annika's response as she finally came up for air, grinning from ear to ear!

"Typical!" said Catgirl sarcastically from behind her, making Batgirl's head twist round to where her lover was still cuddled up with Tabitha after evidently being freed of her bindings and 'inserts' too, "...you're just so easy!"

Batgirl was about to make a comment of her own about the way that Tabitha's hand was possessively cupping Catgirl's wet pussy, but she was distracted as the dungeon door opened and Alchemy strode in!

A red mist descended over her eyes as Batgirl swivelled and instinctively tried to launch herself at him, determined to inflict damage on at least one of the sources of their discomfort! Unfortunately, the instinctive urge to exact retribution hadn't taken account of her shackled feet and all that she managed to do was to fall in a heep over the surprised Annika, wincing as her sore pussy brushed hard against Annika's knee!

Even so, it made Alchemy wary enough to stay well out of range as he surveyed the scene.

"Well, well, well," he smiled, eyebrows raised, "...still pretty lively I see Batgirl! I'd have thought that you'd have been wanting to save your strength for later...you're going to need it!"

As he let the final threatening words sink in, he pulled out three little plastic jars from a bag that he'd been carrying and threw them in turn, one each to the three Kittens.

"You'll know what to do with these won't you girls?!" he laughed before giving Batgirl and Catgirl a hard stare and then turning and heading for the door again.

"You won't get away with this 'Alky' or whatever your damned name is," snapped Batgirl, "we'll make you pay some time or other!!"

He turned at the door, and laughed back at her, "You know, you're quite beautiful when you're angry Batgirl...especially dressed like that ...and especially with your legs wide open!"

Batgirl glanced down, mortified, and snapped her knees together. By the time that she'd looked back again he'd gone!

Meanwhile Annika was opening the top of her jar and showed Batgirl the contents. It looked like a smooth, lime tinted white cream of some sort.

"You know, I think that Alchemy is a bit of a softie at heart, Batgirl. He gave us some of this stuff surreptitiously after we'd been put through the 'Fountain Orgy' and I couldn't believe how quickly it took the soreness aware from down there." Annika was indicating Batgirl's puffy red pussy lips!

Batgirl looked at it suspiciously though, before dipping her finger tentatively in, drawing it near her nose and sniffing it. It felt cool and refreshing to the touch, and smelt a little of mint. It didn't seem to have done any damage to her fingertip though and her pussy was still pulsating so hard that she quickly gave in.

"Oh, go ahead then Annika. I can't stand this bloody throbbing any longer!"

She leaned back on the floor and let Annika spread open her legs again and let out a long low sigh as she felt her fingers begin to work the cooling cream over her pussy lips and then deeper, as she began to coat it all over her raw inner folds. Batgirl was amazed at how quickly the burning fire began to die away, and soon she was using her hips to urge Annika's fingers into all the right places!

She'd closed her eyes after the first, initial contact had proved so wonderful, and when she felt soft lips begin to brush across hers as the devilish fingers finally began to delve deeper and deeper inside her, it seemed just so natural to sigh and kiss right back!

35. Progress Report ... or Lack Of It!

Robin was still scanning through mountains of data on his PC in the Batcave when his phone went.

"Oh, Hi Trixie ...any news?"

He listened and then glanced quickly across the room to where Batman was busy on his own console.

"No ...he's ...err, well ...he gave up prowling the streets hours ago and he's chasing up information on recently released criminals ... yes, I know you told him ... but ...well ...he just needs to do something Trixie I think."

He was sure that Batman must have heard his end of the conversation but he wasn't saying anything. After that spectacular bust up with Trixie at the warehouse car park, relations between the two of them had been somewhat glacial, and Robin was starting to get a bit fed-up of acting as 'go-between'!

He switched his attention back to his PC, "Yes, I'm finally getting somewhere with the paper trail," he responded to her question, "Zynn may think that she's hidden her leasing of that warehouse behind a whole army of shell companies, but I'm starting to make progress. Sooner or later I'll get an address of her HQ from somewhere! How are you doing tracing the Internet broadcasts?"

He listened again for a few minutes, "Yeah, I know how easy it is to bounce transmissions across servers all over the world, and I'm not surprised that Zynn uses different logical and physical networks each time, but there's a trail in there somewhere. You'll pick it up eventually!"