A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His expression hardened because he was speaking with a confidence he didn't entirely feel, and he feared that if they didn't pin down Zynn's operation before the end of tonight's transmission, starring his own two lovers after all, then it might be too late!!

Batman finally looked up as he ended the call. Despite his annoyance at the way that he'd dealt, or maybe not dealt, with Trixie and the Kittens, he could see that Batman felt just as angry and hurt as he was about their current disheartening progress.

He shrugged his shoulders expressively and Batman's expression hardened again as he turned back to his screen, back to their race against time!

36. Unwelcome Stardom!

When Batgirl started to come round again, she had to shake her head to try and get her eyes focussing. She felt strange. And uncomfortable!

Then the memories started to flood back.

The way that Annika had used that delicious cream to convert those sore areas between her legs into marvellous sensuous ones, and the way that she'd ever so slowly brought her to the brink of a climax and then teased with her for ages before finally taking pity and hitting her clit with a series of deft flicks that filled her with such a surge of electric pleasure that she was sent tumbling over the edge yet again!

The way that they'd cuddled together and watched Tabitha doing the same to Catgirl. She'd almost forgotten that she was captured, in a dungeon, and in dire danger!

Then there'd been the hissing sound, a thin mist dropping down from the ceiling, and then oblivion again as the gas enveloped them all!

Now, as she scanned around, things didn't look, or feel, so good!

Her wrists were trapped in chrome cuffs attached to the floor below her face, her ankles seemed to be fastened down in the same way behind her, and her bum was lifted up by some soft material that looped around her tummy. The effect was to keep her kneeling, bum up, bare breasts dangling down, legs apart. She shivered. Her peach pussy lips would be perfectly displayed from behind. This really didn't feel very promising at all!

Then her eyes were drawn to something in front of her that made her gasp in surprise. It was like a big roulette wheel, recessed into the red carpeted floor so that the shiny, polished wood rim was just above ground level. It wasn't quite normal though, the numbers were all there as usual, but the colours weren't the familiar red and black. They were pink, black, green and purple. That set her mind thinking, particularly as she became aware of her companions, each shackled to the floor in the same way.

On her left was Catwoman, on her right Natasha and straight across, over the big wheel she found herself looking into the troubled eyes of Catgirl. It was a slight relief to see that, with the exception of Natasha, they'd all been left with the remnants of their clothes, boots, long gloves and coloured head-cowls that still preserved their identities. Black for Catwoman, pink for Catgirl, and Natasha had been given a lime green party mask for some reason. Batgirl knew that her own cowl was purple, so the four of them matched the colours on the roulette wheel. That didn't bode well either!

Looking across at Catgirl, she could see that her midriff was being held up by a pink loop of flimsy curtain like material that was attached to a rope from the ceiling. Well, that explained her own predicament at least thought a worried Batgirl.

She hadn't had chance to speak yet and she was distracted as she heard a voice from behind her giving am authoritative command.

"Okay, initiate the rest of the game, hit the lights and let's get this show rolling!"

It sounded like Zynn, but the tone was tinny. Batgirl assumed that it must have come from speakers somewhere. She didn't have time to dwell on it though as she watched the circular centre of the big wheel, open up and a cylindrical, chrome tube rose up about a foot in the middle. Sticking out of the middle were five, round tube ends. They were numbered in gold, one to five.

Then a panel opened up in the ground under the faces of each of the captives. The main part was a small screen, but above it ran another narrow display with red and black terminal at each end. Batgirl was mystified at first, but then the screen burst into life and she was looking down at a panoramic picture of the four of them, around the big wheel, obviously taken from above. And around the edges of the screen were Zynn's usual betting panel, but across the top were four coloured numbers, currently set to '0'. With a sinking heart, Batgirl recognised the now familiar 'Orgasm' counters, each set to their own colours!

"Come on Kittens ...get on with it! You know what will happen to them if you don't!", reverberated the tinny voice again, and Batgirl flinched as she felt somebody slide onto the floor next to her!

"Oh!" she gasped, before relaxing slightly as she recognised the 'Roman' Annika again. She didn't look happy and when Batgirl recognised the wiring in her hand she didn't feel happy either!

"I'm sorry Batgirl, but they said that if we didn't wire you up, then Octopussy would do it. You don't want that ...believe me!!"

"What do you mean ...'wire me up' ...oh?!"

Annika had unravelled the black and red wiring, found a couple of silver clamps on wire ends and was reaching under her. She played with Batgirl's nipples briefly and soon had them standing to attention before attaching the little clamps, and squeezing them onto her sensitive buttons. Batgirl gasped again as she felt the tense nerves inside light up in response.

She was just getting over that when she realised that Annika was now lying under her widespread hips and was manoeuvring what felt like another cold clamp up against her swollen labia lips.

"Hey, no!" she gasped again, but it was too late as she felt Annika's nimble fingers separating her inner folds and with another gasp she felt her little pleasure button back there clamped as well!

Annika reappeared in her field of vision, looked at her briefly with troubled eyes and mouthed 'sorry' to her before taking the remaining ends of wiring and attaching them to the red and black terminals under the screen.

Now Batgirl was getting seriously worried as the Kittens, having attended to each of them in turn, silently withdrew. They were obviously primed for one of Zynn's infamous porn shows and she didn't have a reputation of making life easy for her female 'guests'!

37. Positions Please...Action!

"Okay Girls...I hope that you're suitably uncomfortable down there," came the tinny voice again, heavily tinged with sarcasm, "We'll just do a trial run before we go on air. So that you can get the hang of the game so to speak. Not that you have to do much of course ... well apart from getting fucked that is! Enjoy..."

Zynne flicked the speaker switch off in the control room and waved at one of the operators to set everything in motion. Alchemy and Octopussy were perched on stools where they had a good view into the opulent looking casino room, but their attention was solely focussed on the four semi-naked women who'd all cringed when the big roulette wheel began to spin!

"I wish she'd just get a move on!" snapped Octopussy, "Then we can get onto the serious stuff! They're not going to suffer that much on this bloody roulette wheel game!"

"Oh Zynn knows how to make a show Octopussy, and we did say that she'd have a chance to make some money from this. That's why she's in. And have you seen the audience figures?! She'll be rolling in it when the betting gets going! I guess you'll just have to be patient, you'll have your moment with Catwoman when this is over!" He looked speculatively at his opal suited companion, "...and I don't suppose you'll be showing much mercy then eh?"

"She'll just get want she deserves!" she hissed harshly, " ...and the rest of them!"

Alchemy grimaced. Now that they were nearing the moment of truth, he realised that his thirst for revenge over his father's death paled into insignificance when compared to Octopussy's hatred of Catwoman. He shrugged his shoulders. It was too late to back out now!

Batgirl was watching a metal ball spin around the big wheel, eye's hypnotised at its erratic movement as it bounced around the cups, watching it almost settle on a black, only to see it bounce out and drop into the cup next door. She closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath. Typical! It had finished in a purple cup, number ten. She didn't know what it meant yet, but she knew instinctively that it was bad news for her!

"Oh, lucky you Batgirl," came the sneering voice from the speaker, "... now concentrate on your screen and shout 'stop' to pick out a low number!"

Batgirl saw that her screen had dissolved into a row of flashing numbers from one to five, each lighting randomly in turn for just a few seconds. It was impossible to see a pattern and in the end she just shouted 'stop!' more in hope than expectation.

"Oh, a 'two' Batgirl - lucky guess," came Zynne's disappointed voice, "I was hoping that you'd get a 'five'. Oh well there's plenty of time for that later. Right, electrics on!"

Batgirl sucked in a quick breath as she felt a sharp tingling sensation hit her nipples, closely followed by her clit. It soon changed into a rhythmical sensation as each of the clamps began pulsating in turn. But, after the initial shock, she was surprised to find that she could handle it quite comfortably, in fact it felt a little too pleasant for comfort! She cautioned herself that it was still only a 'two' though, but she felt confident enough to look up into Catgirl's concerned face and give her a reassuring nod that it wasn't too bad!

"And ...Action!" added Zynne, just when Batgirl had thought she'd got away with it.

The electric sensations were still stimulating her nipples and clit quite nicely, but she felt a shiver run down her spine as she saw a mechanical arm drop down from the ceiling and clamp over the number two in the central cylinder. As it began to draw upwards, the shiver intensified as Batgirl saw a ribbed vibrator begin to appear!

"Oh God!" breathed Catgirl in sympathy as the full six inches of the silver rocket materialised, and then tantalisingly, the arm waved it in front of Batgirl's shocked face for a few minutes. She saw that it was coated with a film of oily yellow liquid which looked disturbingly like the stuff that Octopossy had used on her to such devastating effect when she was captured! Then, as if that wasn't bad enough and with a whirring sound, the ribs down the edges began to undulate! Batgirl's mouth opened in shock. It was alive! 'Oh my God,' she thought breathlessly, 'what the hell is that going to feel like inside me?!'

"I'll be controlling this one Batgirl," came that annoying voice again, "but when we get going properly, we sell 'driving rights' to the highest bidder! Hold on baby!"

And with that, the mechanical arm, and it's attached silver dildo disappeared over her shoulder, heading for her up-turned rear end. Batgirl couldn't twist round enough to see where it was going and then realised with a sinking feeling that she didn't have to. The screen below her face had switched onto another camera angle, and a picture of her upturned butt was suddenly on display, and waving about over her rear end was a round 'target' with crosshairs in the middle! It was incredulous!! The tip of the dildo must have contained a camera, and now everyone could see where it was heading as it approached her peachy slit slowly but surely.

Horrified at what she was seeing, she tried to wiggle her vulnerable slit away from it, but Zynne was a skilled operator and followed her squirming easily until, forcing another gasp out of Batgirl's lips she saw, and felt, the nosecone part her defences and nudge up to her pink hole! She tensed up her muscles as hard as she could, but there was no way that she could stop the inch wide missile begin to part open her defences and slide in. She sucked in a deep breath and gritted her teeth as she felt it penetrate deeper, triggering a wave of electric pleasure as the fiendish yellow liquid began to work on her already super sensitive vagina!!

By the time that the full six inches had slid home, she was panting hard as she tried to control her bodies responses to the insidious onslaught on her nipples, clit and the glorious throbbing from her pussy. She almost missed Zynne's next comment, and her eyes opened wide as she absorbed the words.

"Okay so far then Batgirl? I see from the readings that you're getting super-aroused already! Catwoman always said that you were way too sexually driven for your own good!" Batgirl had time to direct a fierce look at Catwoman who was watching from her position next to her with interest, before Zynn continued, "...anyway, you'll remember the number from the wheel? We multiply that by the dildo number and that's the number of seconds of fucking you get. Easy isn't it!"

Batgirl just had time to do the maths before Zynn continued again. Ten times two would make twenty seconds! Could she stand that? It didn't sound impossible, but the feel of the metal dildo gyrating away inside her was already making the fire between her legs difficult to control!

"And of course, we can set the thrust level to anything between 'Super Fast' and 'Slow', but in your case, everyone in here thinks that it should be at the top end of the range ... so here we go. Twenty seconds from ...NOW!"

The air gushed out of Batgirl's lungs and she let out an involuntary cry of surprise as she felt the sudden movement between her legs. She couldn't believe how quickly the dildo had partially withdrawn and then driven hard back inside her! And it didn't stop there. She'd only just got over the shock of the first thrust when it was driving deep back into her again! The screens were showing a close-up of the silver monster pistoning in and out between her legs, but Batgirl didn't need it to know what was going on. She was feeling every movement as it pumped quickly back and forth, her vagina on fire as her sensitive inner passage reacted to the invasion each time!!

She knew that she was sweating and she swallowed hard as she felt her body reacting in the only way it knew how, the inner tension getting almost unbearable as she felt a sweet climax hovering. But Batgirl was made of stern stuff. She'd lost count of the number of seconds she'd suffered, but she was damned if she'd give Zynn the pleasure of inflicting an orgasm so easily on her! She clenched her teeth grimly and hung on...somehow!!

Then, as she was really starting to think that she'd lost it the monster stopped, still lying deep inside her hot cavern, but still at last.

The sweat was pouring down her forehead, and her juices down her thighs as Batgirl hazily realised that she'd won. She'd beaten the machine! She'd beaten Zynn!!

She looked across to Catgirl who was grinning encouragingly at her. She tried to form a weary smile back, but then Zynn's voice echoed around the room again.

"Well, well Batgirl, you held out! That's amazing. Pretty impressive in fact. I'm sure that Catwoman will want to apologise to you? Well, maybe not! Still, we do need to test the equipment though so I'm afraid that I'll just have to up the juice to your clit a bit..."

Batgirl had almost forgotten about the rhythmic low level electric stimulation of her nipples and clit whilst she'd been subjected to that twenty seconds of fierce dildo fucking, but when the sudden extra jolt hit all three simultaneously, her defences were totally breached as the wave of pleasure signals swamped through her brain like a tsunami and she felt the deep, relief giving convulsions of a big orgasm spread out from the inferno between her legs. Her response was immediate, and heartfelt!

"Aaaaaargh ...ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the background she was only vaguely aware of the bell sound and her purple orgasm counter clicking over to 'one' on the screen!

"Not entirely fair..." commented Alchemy to Zynn as she'd hit the boost button.

"This is Internet Porn, Alchemy you idiot," she laughed, "...'fair' doesn't come into it ... and none of my 'stars' gets to perform without delivering the goods!!"

38. Everyone Gets a Turn ... or Two ...or...

The next couple of hours turned into a long drawn out sexual ordeal for Batgirl and her fellow captives as the program went 'on air' and the action started for real.

Batgirl was still gasping for breath and seeing stars after her 'test' run when all the opening credits flashed across the screen and, with a sinking feeling, she realised that their beautiful semi-naked bodies were now on display around the world! And, to rub it in, Zynn had sent the cameras roaming around their trapped forms, zooming in on pert breasts, clamped nipples, strained faces and, where they lingered most, on their up-turned buts and tempting dark slits. Batgirl let out a deep sigh of exasperation when her own sweet love slot came into view, already invitingly open and dribbling with juices following her recent encounter with Dildo2. And when she saw the betting developing down the side of the screen she was mortified to see that she was favourite to surrender to the most orgasms!!

The first couple of wheel spins gave Batgirl some much needed recovery time. The first ball landed in Natasha's number fifteen slot and she drew the number three dildo, which she was relieved to see was just a slightly thicker and longer version of the one that had just violated Batgirl. But she had forty five seconds to endure and the winning operator wasn't holding back as the fluid coated silver machine rocked back and forth devilishly inside her, and triggered a long, deep climax just as the time came up.

After that Catgirl drew the number two dildo again after the ball landed in her pink ten slot. As they watched the silver rocket materialise, dripping with the infernal yellow 'lube', Batgirl found herself wondering whether it would still be warm after it had spent some much time in her own red hot cavern recently! It didn't look like Catgirl was thinking that though as her beautiful features tensed as she waited for her turn on the snub nosed rocket! Batgirl tried to look encouragingly back at her across the wheel, and saw her eyes widen as she felt the snub nosed rocket part the muscles guarding her inner sanctuary and then force itself in! Then her naked body was rocking backwards and forwards, her trapped nipples jerking about, as the operator gave her a series of long, deep thrusts before settling into a steady rhythm. Batgirl could see her friend's features tighten as she fought the inevitable build-up of pleasure, only to succumb to two big climaxes just before time ran out.

For some reason, Batgirl had confidently expected the next ball to land in one of Catwoman's black cups and she let out a cry of frustration when it dropped smoothly into purple twenty! This was seriously unfair!! Especially as she could only stop the numbers on three this time so she was due for a full sixty seconds of Natasha's Dildo3. Unsurprisingly, given that her personal pleasure spots were still throbbing from their previous workout, Batgirl racked up four climaxes, each one bigger than the last and sending her mind spinning! She was well in the lead!

In fact, delirious with post orgasmic stupor, she almost missed Catwoman's turn!

Next time round, the ball finally did land in a black cup. One marked forty eight! When Batgirl had time to think about it, she wasn't at all sure that roulette numbers went that high, but clearly Zynn felt no qualms about bending the rules a little! Especially when it came to picking a number on the screen. The numbers had only been flashing for a few seconds when it stopped on a flashing red 'five'!