A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batgirl's own pussy was starting to tingle in sympathy as she imagined what his devilish fingers were doing to her friend under the thin summer dress and she no longer made any attempt to control the hand caressing her breast!

Then Catgirl finally pulled back, almost staggering off his lap, her hand dragging up her dress to reveal her plain white panties, already half off her pussy after Robin's exploration of her dark, sopping slit. Her eyes were wild with a sexual frenzy as she hooked her fingers into the waist band and dragged them completely down her legs. When she'd stepped out of them, she kept the dress ruffled up around her waist as she straddled him again, easing her wide open slit just up to the quivering tip of his tall erection. She had her eyes closed as she moved backwards and forwards for a few seconds, letting his cock rub along her oily opening a times before finding the right position and sagging down onto it, forcing it to spread apart her hot vagina opening and sink slowly inside!

When she'd sunk down as far as she could, she paused for a second, luxuriating in the feel of him filling her so completely. Then she began to gyrate her hips, lifting and dropping rhythmically to make him slide over every part of her red hot inner sanctum. Her pace gradually increased and Batgirl's mouth went dry as she watched her friend fucking herself faster and faster on Robin's rigid erection.

Both their faces were stretched out in grimaces as the sexual tension built up and up into an almost unbearable level of white-hop pleasure. A deeply frustrated Batgirl couldn't believe that they could keep going like that for long and then Robin's patience snapped! He thrust back hard as Catgirl came onto him yet again, lifting her higher on the end of his cock as he forced himself upwards. Catgirl's little cry of surprise was lost in the moment as he bent her over backwards onto the coffee table and proceeded to piston her hard for the few minutes that was all it took to take them both over the edge. Finally he collapsed forward on to her as his deeply embedded cock erupted inside her, and Catgirl's splayed out legs stiffened as she felt a blissful orgasm course through her weary body!

Batgirl swallowed as the erotic sight intensified the hot throbbing that was frustratingly unattended to in her own wet pussy, but then she was distracted as her phone went off as a message arrived!

And a few seconds later, Catgirl's ringtone echoed it as she too received a message, not that she was actually in much of a state to realise given the way that she was still riding the intense climax as it gently faded towards reality again.

29. A Catty Emergency

Batgirl was dressed in her familiar purple and yellow suit again as she tried to calm Catgirl down.

She too was suited up in her shiny black and pink flecked outfit, looking at one second like a feline jaguar, ready to pounce on anything that disagreed with her and at the next second a lost kitten, torn apart with indecision and apprehension. They were back in Catwoman's HQ.

"We've got to go after them and find them!" an irritated Catgirl snapped yet again.

Batgirl glanced at Trixie, one of Catwoman's senior Kitten's and evidently in charge now that both Catwoman and her head Kitten, Natasha, had gone missing. She was dressed in the Kitten's black leather combat gear that did nothing to hide her sensational figure, although the holstered Glock automatic interrupted the lines around her hips somewhat!

"Didn't that 'emergency squawk' alert tell you anything about where they were?"

"It wasn't on long enough to get a real fix Batgirl. It just gave us a general area down by the riverside. But we do know that Catwoman wouldn't have triggered it unless they were in serious trouble..."

"Exactly!" snapped Catgirl, twisting out of Batgirl's grasp, "We can't hang around any longer. I'm off to investigate NOW! Trixie, get a squad ready and surround the vicinity. I'll call you when I need back-up!"

Clearly Catgirl had a made up her mind as she stormed towards the outside door.

"Wait for me!" shouted Batgirl in alarm. This was ridiculous, they couldn't just descend on a potentially dangerous area without any recon! She looked back at an equally agitated Trixi. She too knew that it didn't make sense but, technically, in Catwoman's absence, Catgirl could give the orders!

"Better get as many of your 'girls' out there as you can Trixie. Maybe I can slow her down. I'll get Robin to do some intel checks on the Batcomputer. There might be a loose mobile call or text out there that we can pick up on... and you'd better loop me into your comms chain, goodness knows what Catgirl will do if anything really has happened to Catwoman!"

She couldn't believe that she was actually giving the Kittens orders. Or, as Trixie twisted away with a nod, that they might actually follow them! Before she chased off after her lover though, she glanced down at the piece of paper that Trixie had surreptitiously slipped into her hand when they arrived. Catwoman had evidently asked her to give it to Batgirl, and not Catgirl, in the event that she went missing.

The message was simple enough.

"Batgirl - don't you dare let Catgirl anywhere near this place! - 'Sea Creatures Inc'."

Then she called Robin, asked him to do the intel sweep, and to give Batman a head's up. She knew that it was exactly the opposite of what Catwoman had wanted, but what did Batgirl care about that! And after the way that he'd treated her recently, it wasn't exactly high up on her list of 'wants' either, but she was savvy enough to know when to line up support in the field.

Then she dashed off after Catgirl!

When the traffic finally forced them to pull up at a red light, Batgirl grabbed the driver's arm, "What the hell are you doing Catgirl? We've gone through two red lights already! You're going to get us killed even before we even get there!!"

She was breathing hard in the open topped sports car that Catgirl had jumped into before jetting off for the Riverside area.

"...and what the hell are we going to do when we get there?...WE HAVEN'T GOT A PLAN!" Batgirl added slowly, determinedly.

Catgirl's eyes were still on the lights though, a steely determination shining through, totally ignoring Batgirl's rational pleas.

"I'll think of something when we get there!" she muttered darkly, before slamming her foot down on the accelerator and weaving expertly through the traffic as the lights finally changed.

Batgirl was non-plussed. She'd never seen Catgirl behave like this before. She'd known that she was close to Catwoman. She'd never understood it, but there was no doubting the bond between them, even though it wasn't a blood link. In the end she slouched back in her comfy leather seat and waited, hoping that reason would prevail eventually.

And, eventually, the car did slow. Now that they were in Riverside, a mixture of old derelict warehouses, modified apartment blocks and newer start-up businesses, Catgirl had finally accepted that she didn't know what to do. She scanned relentlessly from side to side as they motored along, looking for inspiration. Inspiration that just wouldn't come. There was nothing that looked suspicious. Nothing at all!

Eventually she pulled up by the road-side. They'd combed the area for ages with nothing to show for their efforts. Catgirl had finally run out of steam as she slumped over the steering wheel, "Oh God Batgirl...they've got Catwoman and there's nothing I can do... nothing at all! ...what do you think they'll do to her?" Batgirl saw the tears in her eyes. It made her feel incredibly sad. Not because she was worried about Catwoman, she believed that the devil really did look after its own! But she couldn't stand to see Catgirl so upset. Particular after she'd seen the sign a couple of blocks back.

But should she tell her? Catwoman had been so specific. Don't let Catgirl near it! But she glanced at Catgirl's distraught features again and gave in, finally letting her heart rule her head!

--------******-------

"Hold on a minute!" she shouted desperately at Catgirl as the lithesome young woman practically jumped out of the car and headed across the small, deserted car park to the front of the old, run-down building. It had taken them just minutes to get here after Batgirl had finally mentioned seeing something 'suspicious'. But at least it had given Catgirl a sense of purpose, and a bit of an adrenalin surge. Maybe a bit too much of a surge!

"I'll get Robin to check the place out first!" she added in genuine concern as she picked up her communicator and rang Robin's number.

Batgirl quickly brought him up to speed on the latest development and then chased after her friend, seething at her impetuousness, a sinking feeling inside telling her that this definitely hadn't been a good idea! She glanced round. The old building sitting just alongside the dark river, looked distinctly unkempt, windows and door boarded up at the front. She looked up at the sign above her head. It was much newer than everything else, out of place really. Batgirl shook her head in dismay. She was an idiot to have mentioned it to Catgirl, and Catwoman would probably kill her when she found out that she'd led Catgirl here! The words on the sign almost mocked her stupidity.

'SEA CREATURES INC'

Catgirl had finished trying the front for openings though, and was heading purposefully for the side of the building.

"Have you called in the Kittens Catgirl? We should wait for back-up..." counselled an unusually reluctant Batgirl as she got out of the car. She was annoyed now, because she knew that Catgirl was behaving just as she normally would by diving straight in!!

"I'll just give it a quick check out first. We don't really know if it's ...oh, look, this side door's ajar!"

"Wait!" shouted Batgirl in alarm, but to no avail, as she watched the black and pink suited figure disappear inside!

She sprinted across the car park to the door and couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes behind when Batgirl too was at the door, peeping inside. It was pitch black!

"Catgirl...?" she whispered quietly, unsure of her surroundings, as her eyes adjusted to the faint light coming in from a tiny window at the far end of what appeared to be an empty warehouse space. There was no sign of her!

"Catgirl!" she shouted in more concern as she stepped inside

There was no response and Batgirl spent a few more minutes searching around, desperately wondering whether she should call in Batman and Robin. Then she heard scuffling noises from above her and what could have been moaning sound. She looked up instinctively and saw in the dim light a row of offices on a gantry down one side of the building. A rickety set of steel steps led up to them from near where she'd come in.

She listened intently for a few seconds before hearing more scuffling sounds. That was enough for Batgirl! She drew in a deep breath and quickly scaled the steps. She went as quietly as she could, convinced now that there was danger ahead! At the top of the stairs she was faced with a problem. A narrow corridor ran both left and right with office doors leading off at irregular intervals. There was more light up here, but the corridor was empty.

She took a quick decision and went left, creeping along as quietly as she could, cringing as empty office doors squeaked when she eased them open to look inside. She was on her fourth door, heart beating hard when she heard the moaning sound again. She stopped to listen. It was coming from behind her. She'd come the wrong way!

She was on her toes as she tip-toed silently back and started to check offices on the other side of the stairway. She'd pulled out a Bat-Knife from her Utility Belt as she went, holding it low, ready for anything as she checked door after door. And, of course, it had to be the last one where she found an occupant!

"Catgirl!" she gasped in alarm as she saw the huddled form squirming about on the floor, moaning softly again.

30. Captured!

The thing that really froze her in her tracks though was what Catgirl was wearing ...and what she was doing!!

Perhaps 'not wearing' would have been a better description though! Bits of her bright, shiny costume appeared to be scattered all around the floor, and she was gloriously naked apart from just her pink boots, long gloves and cowl.

And Batgirl's eyes widened even further when she realised what her friend was up to. One hand was busy on her taut, left orb, teasing at her erect nipple, pulling and twisting it enthusiastically while her other hand was equally busy between her legs, fingers deep in her slit as she rubbed and flicked at her clit.

"Catgirl! This is no time to be frigging yourself! Oh Jesus ..." gasped Batgirl as she took a step forward, just as Catgirl's fingers slid down from her clit and two of them knifed deep inside her pink hole. She saw that Catgirl's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her face was contorted as she quickly pumped herself into an orgasm, the louder moan carrying far into the recesses of the deserted building.

Well, maybe not totally deserted.

A sinister voice from behind startled Batgirl and made her twist round before she could stop Catgirl, who was still busy jilling herself senseless.

"Ah, Batgirl as well I see...so we've got a full set! Zynn will be pleased!"

A tall, well built woman had stepped out from the shadows and was standing challengingly, hands on hips and legs apart about five yards away. Batgirl immediately dropped into a fighting crouch, Bat-Knife held low and ready while she assessed the danger.

"Who the hell are you?!" she snapped, but already she knew. She'd recognised the pearl coloured costume covering the big woman from head cowl down to matching boots, and the slightly misshapen back. This had to be Octopussy, the one standing next to Zynn in the video. The second of the triumvirate that was threatening them all with...well, Batgirl didn't really know. But it hadn't sounded pleasant!

"And what have you done to Catgirl?!" Batgirl added venomously, glancing quickly at her friend who's hands were still busy pleasuring herself into yet another climax.

Octupussy's dark brown eyes never left Batgirl's, "Oh she's alright...for the moment anyway. I always knew that she could never resist fingering herself...but Alchemy's little lotion seems to have helped with her inhibitions somewhat don't you think!?"

Batgirl had had enough. She wasn't going to stand by and see her friend treated that way! She took a step towards her foe, her knife at the ready, her eyes steely hard with hatred. But if she was hoping to scare her she was disappointed.

"Oh, come on Batgirl, you can't be serious!" laughed Octopussy with a deep booming voice that suddenly triggered something in Batgirl's distant memory. Did she know this woman from somewhere?

"Why don't you just hand yourself over and save us all the aggravation?" she added tauntingly.

"Why you big, lumbering jellyfish...I'll ...Ouch...Oh!" Batgirl gasped as she'd taken another step forward, but at the same instant something hard flashed out from her adversary and caught her below the knees, taking her legs away and dumping her in a painful heap on the hard floor!

Her Bat-Knife was knocked from her hand by the impact and clattered away across the dusty floor. It took a moment for her to collect her senses and then she squirmed after it. But just as she reached out, a long metallic looking tentacle slid past her face and locked itself onto her outstretched hand, freezing it in position. She twisted and went for the knife with her other hand, but another tentacle quickly locked onto that wrist as well! She struggled violently, but the grip was so powerful that she couldn't shift them and in the end she had to pause, breathing hard.

She looked back at Octopussy, who was chuckling at her discomfort. She was amazed to see that the two 'tentacles', about three inches in diameter and imprisoning her wrists so tightly had sprung out from Octupussy's strangely misshapened back. She gasped again in alarm as she saw that two more had sprung out and were heading towards her feet! She twisted and kicked out at them but it was to no avail and she cried out in frustration as they gripped her around her booted ankles as well. Now she really was immobilised!

"Now then Batgirl! That's better..." said Octopussy with a wide smile as she looked down on her prisoner," ... you always were a feisty one!"

Batgirl was still breathing hard after her exertions, and thinking hard as well. It seemed like this new foe already knew her from somewhere, but try as she might Batgirl couldn't think from where! She looked closer at the tentacles imprisoning her wrists. It looked as though the metallic ends had somehow split and wrapped themselves tightly around her gloved wrist, but she could still wriggle her fingers, so they didn't appear to have done any damage.

"Clever aren't they?" smiled Octussy nastily as she watched Batgirl's annoyed expression, "Alchemy's done a really good job developing them to be so sophisticated don't you think? You'll be surprised at what else they can do!"

The way that she said it didn't give Batgirl much encouragement. She glanced back at Catgirl, wondering if she'd be getting any help from that direction, but she was still writhing on the floor, moaning in self generated ecstasy as her fingers worked enthusiastically between her legs.

"You still want to know what happened to her?" asked Octopussy in mock concern, "Perhaps I'd better show you. We haven't got all day after all!"

Given the circumstances, Batgirl wasn't at all sure that she did want to know what had happened to her friend, but suddenly she felt the tentacles move, dragging her irresistibly upwards until she was held aloft in front of Octopussy, arms and legs pulled apart in a star shape. Try as she might, Batgirl just couldn't break the steel like grip, and in the end just ended up hovering there about a foot off the ground!

"Now Batgirl, let me show you something else that my little friends can do!" announced Octopussy evily as she sent yet another tentacle flying at Batgirl, who cringed back and shut her eyes in alarm as it seemed to thrust straight at her neck! When it landed though, it was with just a light touch. Batgirl opened her eye's slowly as she heard a sudden whirring sound from below her chin. Suddenly the light pressure on her suit zipped around her neck and finished at the front again. Batgirl felt the cool air on bare skin!

"What the...?!" she gasped in alarm as the tip of the tentacle began to slide downwards and her suit began to part behind it! Within seconds, the tentacle had drawn a line straight down between her breasts, and cut through even the most heavily armoured parts of her suit.

"Oh no!" gasped Batgirl in dismay as she felt the cool air began to circulate around her bare breasts as the suit material fell away from them.

"Mmm nice tits!" laughed her adversary as Batgirl's twin jewels appeared out of the torn material, her dark pink nipples already stiffening in the cool breeze, "Amazing what these things can do isn't it? I told you that you'd be impressed!"

Batgirl gritted her teeth, not wanting to show a reaction. It looked like she was going to be disrobed like Catgirl, and there wasn't a thing that she could do about it!

When the tentacle slid ever lower, Batgirl cringed again as it reached her Utility Belt, but for some reason Octopussy stopped there, sending it looping around her waist and back up her spine, gradually tearing the suit away from her upper body until she was left breathing hard, totally naked from waist up except for her cowl, bright ginger wig and purple gloves.

Octopussy seemed to be enjoying herself though and sent another tentacle snaking out from her back to nudge up against one of the exposed nipples, making the tip vibrate and showering Batgirl with an unexpected burst of pleasure. She continued the torment for a while, grinning widely as she watched Batgirl's face contort as she tried vainly to control her bodies reaction. Then she switched to the other nipple and repeated the treatment!