A Night Out With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his seat right next to me. I looked at my husband who smiled widely, then placed his hand on my knee, reassuringly. I smiled back at him, placing my hand over his, running it up my leg to about mid-thigh. I felt him squeeze my thigh as he turned back towards Frank and started talking about whatever it was they were talking about.

Tony came over and asked if we needed anything. I ordered my usual, then asked for a menu. Michael asked for another drink, and my Husband and Frank ordered more drinks. As soon as Tony walked away, Michael turned towards me and started talking to me.

He was so easy to talk to. It felt so nice to sit here and talk to someone who was actually paying attention to me. Most of the time I just watch the game or talk to Tony when he comes by. I saw Tony out of the corner of my eye and waved him over.

When he walked up, he looked at me a little strange, then looked over at John. John just nodded and asked for another beer. I smiled at Tony and placed my food order and ordered myself another drink. Michael ordered another round, but told Tony to add our tab to his as he would paying tonight.

I looked at Michael and told him he didn't need to do that, but he kept insisting. As Tony walked away, Michael leaned in close to me and whispered, "It's what a man does when he is on a date with a beautiful woman."

I could feel myself blush, but leaned in and told him, "I am a married woman sitting right next to my husband, who has his hand on my leg. We are not on a date!"

"You told me I had to ask your husband, and he gladly agreed to it earlier!" He poked back at me, then slid his hand onto my other knee.

I could feel my face getting even more flush, and I didn't know if it was from the alcohol or from having two sexy men touching my legs at the same time. I looked over at my husband who was still engaged in his conversation, but I could swear I saw a little smile on the corner of his mouth.

I decided to test him, so I pulled away from Michael and leaned in close to my husband, tugging at his shirt sleeve to get his attention. He turned towards me, his smile showing through his stern look he tried to give me for interrupting him and Frank.

He leaned in close cause the bar was getting very noisy. I pulled his head down so I could speak directly into his ear, hoping he could see Michael's big hand gently caressing my knee, then sliding up slightly onto my thigh, then back down to my knee.

"What were you guys talking about? Can you see his hand?"

"We were just chatting. He said you told him he had to ask me if he could be your date tonight! Yes, I have been watching all night long. Frank is so annoying!"

"Did you agree to it? Do you like it? Why do you come up here then?"

"I thought he was joking so I half-heartedly said yes. Of course I do! I hope he slides his hand up higher while I can still see it. Cause I keep hoping you will find someone to make our fantasies come true!"

As he said this, I felt Michael's hand slide up my thigh. I was holding his arm as I was leaning over to talk to John. Without even thinking about it, I felt my legs part slightly as his hand was now sliding down between them. My husband grasped my other thigh tightly as he must have watched Michael's big black hand slide up my thigh and slip down between my legs.

I leaned in to talk to my husband again when Tony suddenly appeared with my plate of food and the fresh round of drinks. "Guess we will talk later. I'll try to let you know if anything happens."

"Ok." He said as he turned towards Frank and started talking to him again.

I sat there eating my dinner, while talking to Michael. His hand never left my thigh as I sat there enjoying my cheese sticks and potato skins. As soon as I finished, I decided to use the bathroom to freshen up. I leaned over to my husband and told him I would be back, then leaned over towards Michael. I felt his hand slide up my thigh, right up to the crotch of my jeans. I could just feel his hand pressing against my pussy as I put my mouth up next to his.

"I have to use the ladies room. Wait for a couple minutes. Meet me on the patio." I wanted to kiss his ear, but knew too many people were there for me to do that. I turned towards him, feeling his hand press harder against my pussy. As I slipped off the barstool, his hand fell away so that no one could see it.

When I got to the bathroom, I quickly used the toilet. I snapped a pic of my wet panties barely covering my pussy and sent it to my husband. "BTW, his hand was pressed hard up against me as I got out of the chair! I'm so wet right now!"

I made my way out of the bathroom after fixing my makeup and washing my hands. I made my way out onto the patio. There were a few people there, but no one I knew. It was cold so it was mostly just smokers. I looked around, and standing in a darkened corner, I saw Michael. I walked over to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, then leaned in. I think he knew what was coming because he wrapped his arms around my back and leaned down.

I felt a spark as our lips touched. I opened my mouth as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I could feel him put pressure on my back, pressing me tighter against him. I could feel his growing cock press hard against my stomach. I felt his hands slip down to where my shirt and jeans met. His hands felt cold as they parted and he was now touching naked skin. It made me jump a little into him, pressing myself even more firmly against his rock-hard cock.

I knew I couldn't stay much longer, so I pulled away from him. I could feel myself shaking as I did. The air was cold, but I knew I was shaking for another reason. His hands wrapped into mine as I stood there trying to calm down. My pussy was soaking my panties through and I was afraid I would end up with a wet spot on my jeans.

He leaned in close and said, "Your husband is one lucky guy! What I wouldn't give to spend one night with you in my arms."

"Whatever girl you get to home with tonight is the lucky one! I wouldn't mind spending the night in your arms!"

I felt my phone vibrate, so I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Wow! Are you enjoying this? Think you can talk him in to coming over after the game?" Was what I read.

"I don't think he is interested in that?" I typed back.

I guess I didn't realize how tall he was, but he must have been looking down at my phone as I typed it out.

"Interested in what?" He asked.

I could feel my face getting flush as I felt all the blood run to it. I was caught. I knew it. I stammered for a second.

"Well, um, my husband has this thing..."

He leaned down next to my ear and said, "Let me guess? He wants to see you with another man?"

I know my face was beat red, and my hands were shaking even more as he said it. Up until now, it had just been a fantasy. I loved the fantasy part of it, and getting to act out with my husband, even as he slammed that fake cock into me, but this was reality. I started wondering if in reality it would work out the same as in our minds. I especially didn't want to do anything to jeopardize my marriage.

"Yes, that is what he wants, and if I were to make that fantasy come true, I would be the happiest woman in the world to have you make it come true."

He leaned in and looked me in the eyes. "I will leave the decision up to you." I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine again. This time it was a much more tender kiss, almost like lovers would share. I stood there with my eyes closed as I felt him slip something into my hand. I then felt him walk away, pulling my arms with him. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

I looked down and saw a piece of paper in my hand. I opened it up to find his name and his phone number written inside of it. I slipped it into my purse, checked my makeup in the reflection in the window, then made my way up to the bar. Michael and my husband John were both gone.

The bar had died down a little bit, so it was a little easier to get to my seat. Frank looked over at me and asks, "Having fun?"

"Always Frank, how about you?"

"You know it! Looks like you and your friend were getting pretty close over there. I don't think John was very happy about it."

"I've known him since high school, and he's gay Frank!" I said with disgust as I turned my head away from him.

I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out of my pocket. I hit reply and texted my husband back. I told him how I had met Michael outside and that he had kissed me. I also told him he might be willing to meet back at our place. I then told him I didn't want to do it if it would mess us up in any way.

I waited for what felt like an eternity, but almost jumped out of my seat when my phone buzzed.

"I love the fact that he kissed you. How are you supposed to contact him? I can't see this messing us up if we both want it. I really want to see you kiss him. It doesn't have to go any further than that. Does he know about our fantasy?"

"Yes, he knows. I don't know if I will be able to keep it from going any farther. I was dripping wet when he walked away. I have his phone number. Can you get Frank to leave?"

Just as I sent it, John came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. He then took his seat, placing his hand on my thigh to help get him into his seat. I leaned over and kissed him as I placed my hand on his arm.

I heard his phone buzz, then saw him pull it out and look at it. The game was almost over and our team was way ahead. John turned and started talking to Frank as he glanced at his phone. I returned to watching the last minute of the game. Even with our team ahead, it still took a good 20 minutes for them to run down the clock.

I ordered another round, then looked at my phone. "I will get him to leave as soon as the game is over. I really want you to text your friend and invite him over."

I had been drinking my usual all night, and I usually could hold my own, but I was feeling very tipsy as I sat there. I kept picturing Michael kissing me. Kissing led to clothes coming off. In my mind I could see Michael laying there when I woke up in the morning, completely naked as I turned and kissed him deeply.

I could feel myself getting all turned on again as I felt someone touch my shoulder. Frank leaned in and hugged me from behind. I was snapped out of my dream as he said goodnight and walked towards the door.

I turned towards my husband and was greeted with a shit eating grin on his face. "Game's over baby. You have been oblivious to anything going on around you for a while. Sorry it took so long to get Frank to leave. Have you texted him?"

"Not yet. I wanted Frank to leave first."

"He's gone now. Text him and see if he replies."

I reached into my purse and pulled his number out. I typed the number into my phone, then typed out a little message.

Tony came over and took our drink order. He started chatting with us now that the bar was clearing out. "How do you know Michael? He doesn't usually come by here, but I talked him into it. He and I go to the gym together."

"I ran into him and he seemed nice. He invited himself over and we just chatted."

"He's a great guy. Maybe he will stop by more often. He hasn't had much luck with the ladies lately."

"Really?" I think I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Yeah, he's been going through a bad divorce for a few months now. Soon to be ex was cheating on him. Now he just works all the time and hangs out at the gym. I think this might be the first time he's gone out since it all started happening."

"That's a shame. She sounds like a real bitch," John chimed in.

I felt his hand grip my knee tightly, then run up my thigh. Just as he got to my crotch, I felt my phone vibrate on the bar. I picked it up and read the reply. I leaned in to John and whispered in his ear, "He just responded. He was checking on his mom just up the road. Asked me if I wanted more company. What should I say?"

I felt his fingers press into the crotch of my pants, putting a little pressure on my clit and my opening. It felt so good being caressed that I let out a little moan. "I want to, but I think we should go somewhere else, where we all aren't known as well."

"Where did you have in mind? I don't think we should be driving very far."

"We have been talking about checking out that new bar just down the street from the house. It looks pretty quiet most of the time."

"Sounds good to me, but you have to drive."

I felt a decent buzz, but I could see John was starting to get drunk. He was slurring a little. I knew he could handle his alcohol, and he has always been able to perform, and I would think that with all this teasing, he would be good to go no matter what, but I knew he shouldn't be driving.

"Ok, I'll drive there, but you need to sober up a little, cause I plan on having a few more drinks and I will want you to drive home. This is your fantasy after all."

"Agreed!"

Tony walked over and asked how we were doing. I ordered a couple bottles of water for the road, then asked for our check.

"It's all been taken care of. I told you Michael was a great guy. When will you guys be back?"

"Really? That's crazy. Please tell him thanks when you see him," I tried not to grin as I said it. "Tomorrow or Saturday night. We'll let you know."

"Great, I'll tell him. I might try to get him back over here when you do. Just let me know."

"Will do," I said as I grabbed my phone.

I looked down at the screen, it was now or never. I felt butterflies building up in my stomach. "Of course I would love more company. We are heading over to Jimmy's Bar at the corner or Olive and Peachtree. Do you know where that is?"

Tony handed us our waters as my phone buzzed again. I took the last drink of my Martini, grabbed the water and slipped off the barstool. I felt a little wobbly, but I gained my composure back right away. I only had 3 drinks, Tony must be pouring them strong tonight.

John followed suit as I pulled up my phone and read the message.

"I know right where that is. I should be there in about 30 minutes."

"Great, see you then."

John and I made our way out to the car. The drive would only take 5 minutes. As we approached the car, I felt john grab me and pull me to him. He kissed me deeply as I felt my back press up against the cold car. It made me press into him harder than usual, but I felt a very hard cock press against my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could feel my pussy dripping from all the attention I was getting.

John let up on his grip of me, kissed me again, then whispered in my ear as he pulled away and walked to the other side of the car. What he said left me weak in the knees. I opened the car door and sat down. I started the car, then pulled out of the parking lot. I turned just before getting to the bar, but onto our street. John was surprised when I turned down our street and pulled up into the driveway.

"I thought about what you said and I agree. I need to change if this is going to be an official date. Are you sure you don't want to go? What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Sober up a little, then if it gets late, drink some more. I might watch a movie or read, but I will be thinking about what you are doing the whole time. Can you keep me up-to-date? Do you think he will want to come home with you?"

"Sounds like fun baby," I said as I squeezed his hand. "I'll try to keep you up to date and I really hope he does." I opened the car door and got out. We walked silently towards the front door as he held my hand. It felt very surreal.

He opened the door and let me in, then closed the door behind him. I walked towards the room, he walked into the kitchen.

I closed the bedroom door, then made a beeline to the bathroom. I stripped completely naked, used the toilet, then used a clean wipe to clean myself off. I had been wet all night long and I wanted to feel a little better when I met up with him.

Once cleaned up I fixed my makeup and hair, then walked into the bedroom. John hadn't followed me, which surprised me, but we had never done anything like this before, so I didn't know what he was thinking.

I walked over to my underwear drawer and pulled out a clean pair of panties. I had never worn these out of the house before, but I knew they drove John crazy when I had worn them for him under my nightie. I had a matching garter and bra that went with it, but didn't have time to put the stockings and garter belt on. I grabbed the bra and walked over to the bed. I slipped the panties up my legs, then adjusted them in the back and the front.

They had a pearl bead that ran down the middle and 2 bands that ran down the sides of my pussy to the thong in the back. The thong part had a bead of pearls that ran up the middle of the thong, putting a little pressure all over. I could almost cum just from wearing these and bending over. I knew I had to be careful, but I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and my inhibitions were very low already.

I wanted to be the slut that John fantasied about. I was also thinking how handsome Michael was and how sad his predicament was with his ex. I wanted to make him feel alive again. Like he was wanted. Everything about this situation was turning me on.

I reached down carefully and grabbed the bra. I slipped it over my arms, then pulled it over my breasts, clasping the silver connector in between my breasts. It was a very sexy bra, almost completely lace, except small satin patched that covered my nipples. It had straps that connected the center to the shoulder strap that helped frame my breasts and give them a little extra perk.

I walked into the closet, scanned all my dresses, then settled on the one I had bought for our anniversary last year. It had a deep V neckline, but since it was cold, it came down to below my knees. I slipped it on and relished in the fact that it felt looser on my than last year. I zipped it up the back, then slipped into my 3" slingbacks.

I walked out into the bedroom and checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a high-end hooker, but felt really good about it for some reason. I grabbed my purse and started for the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened it, I started laughing when John was standing there. "Why are you knocking?"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise! I see you are already dressed. Do you want a drink before you go?"

I looked at my watch, I still had 10 minutes until I had to be there. "Why not."

John held my hand all the way to the kitchen, then turned and kissed me deeply. It was probably one of the most sensual kisses we had shared since the honeymoon.

"You look amazing. Was that the dress for our anniversary?"

"Yes, it is. How does it look?"

"He won't be able to keep his hands off you!"

"I don't know about that. I'm glad you like it. Please don't drink too much and pass out tonight! I am doing this for you and I want you to enjoy what comes after."

"I won't, and I know you are doing this for yourself as well as for me. Please be safe and keep me informed."

"I will. I promise. Every chance I get I will text you. We won't go anywhere but there and I will come home after the 'date'."

He leaned in and kissed me. "I appreciate that," he said, then leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I hope you won't be coming home alone!"

"We'll see," I said. I took my last drink of the martini he had made me, kissed him one last time, then walked towards the door. "I love you!" I said.

"I love you too!" I heard him reply from the kitchen.

I got into the car, adjusting myself as I felt the pearls make contact everywhere. "Maybe I should have worn a different pair" I said to myself as I checked the mirrors and looked around to make sure it was clear.